10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Alias Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Alias Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Alias Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Alias Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Alias Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Alias Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Alias Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Alias Andalucía:
Apartamentos Turísticos Edificio del Pino
The apartments at Apartamentos y Duplex Edificio del Pino feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each kitchenette comes with a hob, oven and coffee machine.Next to Edificio El Pino there is a café and supermarket.With good access to the A7 Motorway, El Pino is 35 minutes’ drive from the charming town of Mojácar. The famous Mini Hollywood site, in the Tabernas Desert, is a 30-minute drive from the apartments.
- Friendly, family run place. Made to feel welcome and looked after well. The bar downstairs, run by the same family together, was cheap, and had a little shop attached, which they would open in order for you to buy provisions. The apartment was very large and more than adequate for my brief stay.
- Love this place, value for money is excellent. Staff are friendly, family run business.
Almost everything about the place was perfect, plus the price was very reasonable.
Good people, bar and shop downstairs which closed before too late, not a lot of noise.
Good views and lots of car parking in the streets.
Very little noise from the local residents in the area.
I will use the place again for sure, maybe for longer stays when I am working in the area.
- We liked the apartment and it was spotlessly clean, bed was very comfortable, apartment basic but more than enough for our needs. The people were very friendly and helpful, we were made to feel at home. Would recommend these apartments.
- Me gustó que era muy grande y el pueblo es muy agradable
There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with an oven and a microwave. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. Almería is 30 mi from Reef Cottage, while Mojácar is 13 mi away.
- Diane and Paul were excellent hosts. The accommodation was comfortable and truly Spanish. We will return.
La tranquilidad y la hospitalidad de los anfitriones, son muy amables y dispuestos a facilitar cualquier cosa para tener una estancia formidable.
Tienes todo lo necesario para pasar unos dias en familia o en pareja.
- Op en top Spanje, ontzettend aardige eigenaren… Niets teveel
- Tout est prévu jusqu’au petit détail, soigne avec goût, confortable et des espaces en plein air avec beaucoup de charme en respectant l’authenticité.
la casa e4staba totalmente equipada con todo lo necesario, más allá de lo que uno espera encontrar en una casa: toallas extra para la playa o piscina, gel y champú a estrenar en sendos baños, detergente para lavadora, lavavajillas, menaje en muy buen estado, y muy variado…
Todo muy limpio!
Diana atenta, y un verdadero encanto. Pendientes, pero siempre respetando los espacios.
The Andalusian-style white apartments feature a living room with a fireplace and private balcony, some with sea or mountain views. Each has a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.Each bright apartment has a dining area, and a kitchen or kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, fridge and washing machine. There is also a private bathroom with a hairdryer.You can walk to a range of shops, bars and restaurants within 5 minutes from the apartments. With easy access to the A-7 Motorway, Vistamojacar is 10 minutes’ drive from Marina Golf Club. The beautiful Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 6.8 mi away.
At very short notice, my family and I booked a VistaMojacar duplex, through Booking.com. Our host was Francesco and what a perfect host he was. Upon our arrival at VistaMojacar, Francesco greeted us warmly. He took care of every aspect of our check in efficiently and with a big smile. He clearly is a man who enjoys engaging with people. We instantly felt welcome and comfortable. It set the tone for the great night that we had.
The house was spotless. Francesco ensured that the heating was on for us and that everything was in order before he left. I would book VistaMojacar again and I will happily recommend them and Francesco to my family and friends. 10 out of 10.
P.S… I loved your Sportster, sweet ride.
- Perfect place to spend a night whilst visiting Mojacar. Well equipped, 5 minute to walk to the beach and a short taxi ride to the main commercial centre.
- The properties are always clean and staff helpful, good value and mostly dog friendly.
Not much . You get what you pay for. And it did less than that – change
the information to tell you where the ‘office’ is and not the
address given on the booking.
Nothing ! The outside area was filthy and disgusting ! There was loud music ALL day and ALL NIGHT ! The pictures on the website are downright lies ! Instead of sun beds on the terrace there were used condoms ! The toilet seat was broken !
We did not sleep at all and left first thing the next day . No one was on reception to complain to . The apartments are more in keeping with a brothel than holiday apartments . I truly felt threatened and could not possibly have stayed more than one night !
- At very short notice, my family and I booked a VistaMojacar duplex, through Booking.com. Our host was Francesco and what a perfect host he was. Upon our arrival at VistaMojacar, Francesco greeted us warmly. He took care of every aspect of our check in efficiently and with a big smile. He clearly is a man who enjoys engaging with people. We instantly felt welcome and comfortable. It set the tone for the great night that we had.
Suite – Hotel Puerto Marina
All apartments have views over the Mediterranean Sea. They come with a lounge with 2 single sofa beds and a kitchenette with a small fridge, 2-ring ceramic hob and microwave. The bathroom has a bath and hairdryer. Kitchen utensils, bed linen and towels are included.The property offer breakfast and dinner buffet at the restaurant.Puerto Marina 24-hour front desk offers car rental and currency exchange services.Macenas Golf Club is 0.6 mi away from the Puerto Marina, while the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutesâ drive away. The center of Mojacar is 4.3 mi away.
- Trato del personal excelente. Piscinas muy buenas. Actividades en la piscina muy divertidas. Hubo un problema con el microondas y la luz de la terraza y fueron rápidos al solucionarlo. El equipamiento de la habitación está bien, tal vez le falta un frigorífico mayor, la limpieza es buena con matices. Ambiente familiar con algún grupo joven. El buffet de desayuno con un horario amplio y con variedad, además en fechas de tanta gente, gestionan muy bien las esperas y hay mucho espacio en el salón.
- La cama era buena, sobretodo la almohada. Lugar muy tranquilo y familiar
- La piscina estaba genial y el apartamento muy confortable, fácil acceso y el personal del hotel muy amable.
- El personal super amable, siempre atentos. la piscina estaba genial y las vistas espectaculares. Ademas si no quueres coger el coche tienes el autobus que sale y te deja en la puerta del hotel. Es muy tranquilo. A nosotros nos encanto.
- Le staff était excellent la réception les dames de ménages et surtout l’équipe d’animation magnifique équipe énergique et heureuse , j’ai passé avec la famille d’excellente activités et de soirée ( un petit clin d’oeil à Hermi très bonne animatrice talentueuse qui a beaucoup d’avenir dans le métier ) je le conseil fortement aux familles très conviviale:)
Best Club Vacaciones Pueblo Indalo
Each functional Pueblo Indalo apartment has a furnished terrace, some with sea views. All apartments include a living area and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, and hob.The Best Pueblo Indalo offers a poolside bar and a buffet restaurant with show cooking. In summer, an entertainment program is offered.Best Pueblo Indalo is located in the Vista Los Angeles area, 1.2 mi from Mojácar and 3.1 mi from Marina Golf Mojácar. Busses to Mojácar stop outside the complex. Almeria Airport is just over 37 mi away.
- Lots to do for all the family. Three different pool areas to choose from , across the road from the beach. Great location!
- The staff were excellent, great atmosphere. Kids loved the new water park. Both the apartment & pool areas were very clean & well maintained.
- This is second time we’ve stayed here and love it. It’s great for families and couple. Very clean and the staff are great. Will definitely be returning soon
- Staff were fantastic, the children hosts were excellent and very engaging with the children they work really hard and overall I thought they make the hotel!
- Great location, nice food, good entertainment for children. Good variety of shops within hotel and supermarket too. Very clean everywhere. Reception staff lovely. Good amenities nearby.
The top-floor apartment has a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. An oven, dishwasher and washing machine are included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer.Guests can find various bars, restaurants and shops in the area.Private parking is available for a supplement in summer months, subject to availability. The fishing port of Garrucha is located 1.2 mi from the property and Águilas can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- Facilities and equipment inside the apartment, which was very comfortable
- Facilities were good in the apartment but the rooftop solarium with hot tub was amazing.
- The apartment was clean and a wonderful view over looking the pool nice sun roof
- Apartment was close to beach and gave good access to local room system. Ample restraurants in the area, although many were closed or had restricted opening after 15th September 2017, which is considered to be the end of peak season.
- proximity to beach. kitchen equipment. nice pool. clean poolside, walkways and inside apartments.plentiful towels and bedding.very nice staff.
ALEGRIA Infinity Beach Resort
Infiniti Beach Resort apartments have views of the pools or the landscaped gardens. Each bright, air-conditioned apartment has a modern kitchen with a hob.Guests can enjoy discounted green fees at various nearby golf courses, including Marina Golf Mojacar.The fishing port of Garrucha is just 1.2 mi from Infiniti Beach Resort. Mini Hollywood Theme Park is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very close to the beach, bars and restaurants. The gardens were extemely well kept.
Absolutely professional helpful and nice stuff.
Very clean room. I’d like to recommend that hotel to everyone.
The staff – really friendly
The swimming pool – really nice
The room – really big
The kitchen – very practical
The location – 1 min FROM THE BEACH!
One of the best apartments in Spain. Thank you for hosting me!
- The staff where so very friendly, all of them. We slept exceptionally well on very good mattresses with nice clean bedding. Although the apartment could do with modernizing, it was perfectly adequate and spotlessly clean. The pools were lovely and the pool bar very relaxing to sit in the shade and watch people having fun.
- When we booked the hotel we had no idea we were to spend our time in an apartment. The gardens around the apartment buildings were immaculate. the apartment itself was extremely well equipped with just about everything you would need. The staff in reception were friendly, efficient and very helpful. The late check in was clearly due to the cleaning of all the buildings but we were given an access key to spend the time waiting for our apartment to be ready, relaxing by the complex pool. The evening was a delight, with a number of very nice cafés within a few minutes walk as was the fabulous beach. All in all, a lovely place to stay and we will be returning next year.
Apartamentos Turisticos El Gran González
Each duplex apartment has one or 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Downstairs, there is a separate toilet, a kitchen and a living area. This opens onto a private terrace, with views of the sea and mountainsEl Gran González has an attractive courtyard and a sun terrace. There is also a reception desk and a laundry room.The apartments are located in the center of Almería’s Mojácar Beach. There are many shops and bars nearby. There is also good access to the historic heart of Mojácar, 1.5 miles away.
- An apartment over 2 floors with 3 balconies and a rooftop terrace, 10 mins walk from the beach, restaurants and bars.
- Was a nice 1 bed apartment everything you would expect.
- The area was chosen because of the adjacent dog walking facilities, which were perfect. The neighbourhood is clean and quiet. No evidence of dog walking or excessive barking. A pleasant enough balcony with sea view. Just five minute easy walk to sea front with an abundance of bars, restaurants and shops. The whole area is clean and well maintained.
- Everything was provided to make the stay easy and enjoyable. From the obvious crockery and cutlery to the iron, ironing board, fan, towels and even a washing machine. And outside was just as comfortable with terraces front and back, upstairs and downstairs and a roof terrace as well.
- Excellent value for money. Antonio was very helpful. Beautiful view of Campo and sea.
Advise Hotels Reina
The air-conditioned apartments feature contemporary décor, and they all have a lounge with a TV, and a modern kitchenette with a microwave, electric hob and fridge.Advise Hotels Reina offers a daily buffet breakfast and varied Spanish cuisine. The restaurant includes a show cooking area. There is also a snack bar and a café.The Reina’s small spa includes a sauna, available for an additional cost. There is also private parking.Located between Almería and Cartagena, the Advise Hotels Reina is just 1.9 mi from the fishing village of Garrucha. Vera town center is 4.3 mi away. Mojacar is 6.2 mi away.
I liked it because it’s a walking distance to the beach, close to the best club I’ve ever been to…the Marau!
Then I liked the spacious room and bathroom, the Terraza was enormous with a view of the pool.
- the size of the apartment was very good and clean.
I’d like our stay very much. Everyting has awesome.
The breakfast have one table with sugar and lactose free food 😉
It was a first time experience for my son, and he enjoyed the food, the kids club the swimming pool, there was nothing he did not like
My son chose this hotel to celebrate his birthday
Everything was great, Apartment lovely, great friendly staff and excellent food.
Would book again if going to that area.
- I liked it because it’s a walking distance to the beach, close to the best club I’ve ever been to…the Marau!
Apartamentos Turisticos Parque Tropical
Featuring free WiFi, the air-conditioned apartments at the Parque Tropical have a well-equipped kitchen area with an oven, microwave, and washing machine. The aparthotel has apartments of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, all with a private furnished balcony and satellite TV.Aparthotel Parque Tropical’s restaurant offers a buffet with Mediterranean dishes. There is also a bar serving breakfast and a wide variety of tapas, as well as a sports bar with 2 large TVs.The property has a fitness room and offers bicycle hire. They also organize outdoor sports activities. Cycling and triathlon camps are offered throughout the year. Swimming, cycling, or running coaching is available on request.The property also offers shuttle service from the airports of Almería, Murcia, and Alicante.
- Great value for Money, reception closed at 11 which was a concern as we had a late flight, but luckily my parents live close by and checked in for us so they where very accomodating. Basic Kitchen but with being on holiday and eating out more wasnt an issue, no kettle provided but this is a commen thing in Spain. The Area is full of great places to visit and close to the beach. Would recommend having a car. They change towels and make beds every 3 days which for the price was a great service. We had 3 bed apartment all the rooms where a good size and two batrooms. Nice balconey.
- A good size apartment. Nice balcony with a pool view. Parking was very easy. Plenty of hot water.
- Large apartment and balcony. The pool area was really beautiful, with palm trees and grass. The pool was large, with separate children’s pool and playground. Staying out of season meant we had peace and quiet most of the time, which we really appreciated.
- We were self catering so we cooked a lot of the time and ate at local restaurants as well. The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious.
- all you need, could place our bicycles in apartment
Top Apartments In Los Alias Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Alias Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Alias Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Alias Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!