10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Albaricoques Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Albaricoques Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Albaricoques Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Albaricoques Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Albaricoques Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Albaricoques Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Albaricoques Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Albaricoques Andalucía:
Set on a large estate with olive trees, the garden has a pétanque area. There are 6 barbecues on the terrace overlooking the nature reserve. There is also a lounge which can be used for various events.The air-conditioned apartments at Olivares Rural feature traditional Almeria-style décor, with whitewashed walls. Each one has a lounge with a plasma TV and a fireplace. The kitchen includes a microwave, coffee maker and washing machine. There is also a private terrace with mountain views.You can drive to the beautiful beaches of the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve in just 20 minutes. Almería and its airport are around 35 minutes’ drive away.
The rural setting, on the edge of a small quiet village, surrounded by olive trees, with views of the hills of the Cabo de Gata National Park. The accommodation is group of 6 apartments, comfortable certainly for 2, with sufficient facilities for self catering.
Car is required, but the beaches to the east are beautiful and secluded.
- The host was super friendly and helpful . They gave us everything we needed for our baby and even offer to wash clothes. The place is beautiful and quiet. It is far away but actually perfect if you want to rest and enjoy the silence.
Everything here was excellent. Fina, the host, was so warm and welcoming, and communicated very well despite having no English and interpreting my very amateur Spanish! The location and grounds are beautiful, with a lovely salt-water pool and surroundings. There were sun loungers and shades and lovely seating areas. My partner was delighted with the BBQ facilities, which we availed of on two nights out of our four night stay. Fina provided us with everything, including parasols and cooler bags to take to the beach. The apartment itself was extremely well equipped.
The shower was excellent. The bed was large and extremely comfortable and there was air-conditioning. Every window had mosquito netting which I very much welcomed! We had a lovely stay here and I would highly recommend it.
- Hostess was very friendly, kind, hospitable and generous. We arrived very late at night after a delayed flight and she waited up to welcome us and let us in with a gift of groceries to tide us over and a map and a detailed explanation of all the local villages and beaches to visit. The next day she lent us a parasol and an insulated picnic bag for trips to the local beautiful beaches. The nearest supermarket is a 10 minute drive away and has an incredible selection of fresh fish and locally grown fruit and veg, we used the onsite barbecue and feasted like kings. Fast reliable wifi, good machine washing facilities, lovely clean outdoor swimming pool…Overall a fabulous, memorable long weekend, we would definitely stay here again.
- le lit en 180 le top, la piscine d’eau salée avec sa faible profondeur incite a la détente ,
- The rural setting, on the edge of a small quiet village, surrounded by olive trees, with views of the hills of the Cabo de Gata National Park. The accommodation is group of 6 apartments, comfortable certainly for 2, with sufficient facilities for self catering.
Casa Rural Alba
The apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.Almería is 19 miles from the apartment, while Roquetas de Mar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
En la Majada Redonda
All apartments feature modern décor, a fireplace and marble floors, and have 1 private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a small table with chairs. The kitchen comes equipped with an oven, hob, coffee machine and kitchenware. Bed linen and towels are provided.The pool area includes armchairs, and there is also a garden within the property. Activities such as hiking and cycling can be done in the surroundings.Playa del Arco Beach is 1.9 mi from the accommodations.
- En la Majada Redonda was perfect. Set in amazing surroundings and a quick and easy drive from the airport. The rooms were spotless and you couldn’t fault the facilities. We hired a car so it was easy for us to get everywhere, although I think there was a bus stop near. Ahmed gave us some great tips on beaches (especially Cala San Pedro which you can easily get to via a boat from Las Negras). The pool was really clean, and the apartments have lots of resident cats which are all very friendly. We loved this place and can’t wait to come back, so peaceful and tranquil, the perfect setting to recharge your batteries.
- Peaceful, lovely accommodation with a fabulous roof terrace in the penthouse apartment.
- very nice and new appartments, friendly and helpful staff, increadible location, peace and quite…
- Owner very available, eager to help and yet discrete. Picked us up at our arrival and drop us off at our departure. The villa is in the middle of the valley, has outstanding views, beautiful architecture and layouts. Kitchen well equipped, warm and cosy feel in the room, amazing roof terraces and corridor swimming pool. Peaceful and quiet. This place got it right!
- Very nice location in the middle of nature, excellent accommodation. Armin is a very good host. Apartment is clean and well equipped. Bed was fine as well.
Each apartment in this property has 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower. There is a living space with a sofa or sofa bed, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, microwave, and coffee machine.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of La Posidonia. Cala del Carnaje Beach is 3.1 mi from the property, and La Isleta is 7 minutes away by car.
- Understood pool would not open until June. Delighted to find we could use it May. Lovely villa in beautiful surroundings. Small village but with several bar/restaurants and food shops (small). The perfect get away.
- I was travelling with my elderly mother and my 17yr old daughter. We had a 2 bedroomed Villa so that with the use of the sofa bed we all had our own sleeping space and pretty much catered for all our needs. It had great WiFi and a pool for my daughter and lovely peaceful out door seating areas for my mother. The situation for me was wonderful for walking and site seeing without too much driving!! Will definitely stay here again….
- The owner, Veronica could not have been more helpful and friendly. Anything that was not in the room she would get for us. Our little dog was welcomed by everyone. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. Fantastic large walk in shower. Fresh linen brought to us every week. Shops in village for shopping and good restaurants also in village within walking distance. Good swimming pool with sun loungers on site.
- Friendly staff, perfect situation in town but quite, Loft is enormous and with a splendid big terrace
Quiet peaceful location. Accommodation perfect with everything you needed and suitable for our two dogs Lovely wood burner for the colder evenings!!
Veronica was very friendly and helpful
Definitely recommend this to others
Alojamiento Chalet Villamar
The air-conditioned house features simple décor and bright rooms with a TV and terrace offering sea views as well as a private bathroom. Each room includes a refrigerator and coffee machine.Chalet Villamar offers an extensive garden with a furnished terrace and barbecue facilities, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Surrounded by nature, it is a great location for outdoor activities such as snorkeling or cycling.La Isleta is 10 minutes’ drive offering a wide range of lively bars and Spanish restaurants. Almeria center and the train station are within 25 mi of the property, while Almeria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Great location ideal for touring close to the sea.
- Nice located in a quiet place with beautiful view, big terrace and a swimming pool. Very friendly and helpful host.
- La ubicación…ya que está en medio de todo prácticamente!! Entre San José y la Isleta del Moro.
El alojamiento es precioso. Una composición de apartamentos y bungalows en un paraje precioso con vistas de fondo a la playa y su piscina comunitaria para disfrutar de un bañico e incluso para hacer barbacoas y poder comer en la calle.
El bungalow donde nosotras estuvimos es precioso. Tal y como sale en las fotos. Camas y sofas super cómodos. Muy práctico y con una mesa en la puerta para disfrutar de una velada tomando algo o cenando.
La dueña del alojamiento es super atenta y amable al igual que los empleados que tiene allí que tienen el sitio siempre super limpio y muy bien cuidado.
Totalmente recomendable. Nosotras repetiremos.
En general el bungalow muy limpio y nuevo. Iba con un poco de miedo por algunos comentarios, pero muy bien.
La piscina muy bien. Las vistas y tranquilidad. Poder llevar a mi perrita.
The establishment offers a villa and 7 modern, comfortable and spacious apartments, from which you can enjoy views of the beautiful Mediterranean and the spectacular Cabo de Gata.
- Manager was very helpful. Good safe parking. Excellent sea view. Quiet. Excellent pool and very warm!! Easy 10 to 15 minute walk downhill into Las Negras
Excellent breakfast,attentive staff beautiful views excellent parking.
Highly recommended will stay again
- Apartment space to spread out and lovely views towards the coast. The bed was comfortable. Easy walk to town.
- Very pleasant front of desk person. Good view. Well equipped,
- We really enjoyed our stay at Bitacora. The location is just a 10 minute walk from the centre of Las Negras….and you get the great views by being just outside of town. The breakfast was also brilliant (paid locally). I would really recommend Bitacora. Spotlessly clean, good sized rooms, access to the communal pool. Brilliant.
Each apartment at Villas Montemar has a spacious private terrace, furnished with a table and chairs. All have a view of the pool or the sea.The functional air-conditioned apartments have a living room with a TV and sofa bed. There is a private bathroom, and a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge.There is a tour desk and free parking is available on site. There is easy access to the A7 Motorway, and Almeria Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- The staff were super flexible with our very late arrival.
- Spacious apartment, amazing view and good location, swimming pool
- Good value for the money. Great view of the harbor.
- Friendly staff, easy check in and out. The property was conveniently located at 5 minutes walking to the center of San José (with some shops, restaurants and bike rentals). The apartment was confortable with a nice view at the sea while having breakfast outside. No hesitation in recommending both San Jose and Villas Montemar for a week-end.
- Great location and view of the sea. Very helpful staff
Apartahotel Vistamar San José
The San José apartments all have lounge-dining room and a terrace or balcony. The kitchen has washing machine, oven, stove, fridge and microwave. The apartments also have 20-inch TV, air conditioning, safe and direct telephone. They are cleaned daily.Apart from the swimming pool, the complex has a jacuzzi and sauna. There is also a sun terrace with lounge chairs and free on site parking.The cafe offers light meals and drinks. There is a computer with free internet access available.Calilla Beach is just 150 feet away. The area offers a wide range of activities, including diving, horseback riding and mountain biking.
- Fantastic terrace with great views. Comfortable accommodation for 6 adults. Great location above lovely beach and for local walks…to Playa Genoveses and beyond. Pretty 15 min walk through village into San Jose centre.
- Comfortable, quiet, wonderful view, nice pool, close to village and Genoveses beach. Ideal!
- Excellent location. Delightful staff. Great value for money
- Place was amazing. Friendly staff although they don’t always speak English. Not an issue for us however. Amazing location with 5 mins to a small beach and then 13 min easy walk to San Jose beach and town for access to a great beach and lots of restaurants and shops. Also 20 mins drive to lots of other alternative beaches. Plenty of parking. Really clean apartment, large rooms and really well maintained. Large terrace also for private sunbathing too.
- The view, came here just to relax. Did exactly that without going anywhere.
Caballo De Mar Appaloosa
Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with shower. Some units include a terrace and/or a patio with sea or mountain views.A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment.Almería is 23 miles from Caballo De Mar Appaloosa, while Mojácar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The apartment is very nicely decorated and clean. Our host was very helpful. Very good bed clothes and books.
Really nicely decorated apartment and extremely comfortable beds.
The owner Ofelia contacted us ahead of our arrival to arrange how to meet us and she was there when we arrived.
I especially liked the different books and guides about the area that you can find in the apartment . It was particularly interesting to read the book of Juan Goytisolo on the Campos de Nijar and Bodas de Sangre, which was based on a real story that took place nearby in the Cortijo del Fraile.
La terraza , con barbacoa , mesa grande y tumbonas para tomar el sol
En el apartamento no faltava de nada, està completísimo
- Ubicación y pequeños detalles:infusiones, capsulas café, azúcar, vino, agua…
- Fantástico apartamento, todo muy limpio, buena situación, en un entorno tranquilo.Ofelia muy agradable..repetiría sin duda..
Apartamentos El Puerto
Air-conditioned apartments have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom and a washing machine. The well-equipped kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.You will find several restaurants 5 minutes’ walk from the apartments. The famous Genoveses Beach is a 15-minute drive away and Monsul Beach is 20 minutes away.The city of Almería is a 45-minute drive from the apartments. You can drive to Almería Airport in 35 minutes.
- Greatly located property, overlooking San Jose harbor and bay. The view from the large terrace of the 2-bedroom apartment is gorgeous. Apartment well designed, reasonably equipped. Also, very quiet.
- Great place, just above the beach in San Jose. Really liked the layout of the place and the view was tremendous. We stayed in the top-most suite that has the street on one side and then two large balconies overlooking the harbor and beach. Access to the beach was down a set of stairs and only took 2 minutes. Restaurants were very close as well.
- Views of the San Jose bay and easy access to Cabo de Gata beaches.
- Location, right above the harbour with sea views from terrace. Excellent service for check-in and billing afterwards.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue las facilidades que nos dio el propietario, ya que llegamos de madrugada. Las vistas del apartamento son impresionantes, y muy cerca de la playa, lo único que tiene escaleras para acceder a la playa. Repetiremos
Top Apartments In Los Albaricoques Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Albaricoques Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Albaricoques Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Albaricoques Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!