10 Best Apartments To Stay In Lomeña Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomeña Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Lomeña Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomeña Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomeña Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Lomeña Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Lomeña Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Lomeña Cantabria:
Apartamentos La Cotera
Each apartment has private entrance and a parking space. Featuring exposed wooden beams, they include a sofa, kitchenette and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared terrace.Apartamentos La Cotera is inside the mountains of Liébana. The area is popular for hiking, canoeing, horse riding and relaxation.Punta de Pechón Beach is 50 minutes’ drive away. Cantabria Airport is 75 mi from the property. The sky area is about 2 hours drive from the accommodations.
- Good quality to price ratio. Nice place to discover Picos from…
LOCATION IS LOVELY, IT WAS PEACEFUL AND QUIET. ONLY A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE LOVELY TOWN OF POTES. THE TOWN HAS A GOOD VARIETY OF RESTUARANTS AND BARS AND GOOD INDIVIDUAL SHOPS.
GREAT FOR SPORTING ACTIVITIES AND STUNNING SCENERY.
- A beautiful location with fantastic views. The children were very happy out playing in the gardens and playground.
- Pleasant host, wonderful quiet location, generally well appointed.
- Traditional apartments set amongst hills with lovely views. The location is great for exploring the eastern part (and the most scenic) of the Picos. The Puente De cable car is about half an hour’s drive, and beautiful village of Potes is less than 10 minutes. The apartment we stayed in was on the ground floor which is convenient for unloading (parking outside the door) but better views would be had from the first or second floor rooms. Liked the comfortable bed, good sized rooms and well equipped kitchen. The apartment was a bit cold on arrival but had controllable central heating so no problem.
All of the Alquitara apartments and studios are furnished with style. They all have a TV and central heating. The kitchens have a hob and a microwave. Many of the apartments have views of the countryside. Free parking is provided.Outside, apart from the swimming pool and gardens there is a paddle tennis court. There are also barbecue facilities.The Alquitara apartments are ideal for outdoor activities such as walking. The apartments are just 10 minutes’ drive from the mountains and from Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery. The sea is just 12 mi away.
- We absolutely loved our stay here,ideally located with walks from the property. Owner was so welcoming even though little english and checked we were happy with our apartment. We loved our little balcony for breakfast and drinks and the facilities were great in the kitchenette. It’s really easy to walk into Potes for bread/supplies and the parking at the apartment was ideal. Amazing area to explore and we both said we will come again.
- We loved everything. These wonderful apartments are a wonderful base to explore the glorious Picos region. The hosts were lovely too.
- Very helpful and friendly. great location and excellent facilities.
- nice area, nice, well equipped apartment, paking lot on site, guidance about walking routes
The bed was very comfortable, but the Kitchen area a little small with the table.
Had difficulty in locating the property, so a few more signposts directing people to the property would be a great help. All in all a very pleasant stay and would definitely return.
Apartamentos La Condesa
Free WiFi is offered in each heated apartment. Living rooms have a flat-screen TV, some with cable channels. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each kitchen includes a washing machine, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is available and the property is conveniently located between the Picos de Europa National Park and the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Nature Reserve.
- The peaceful situation & the easy access to some great walks
- Comfortable well-equipped apartment in a lovely quiet village. The delicious cake left by the owner was especially welcome as we arrived late due to road closures.
- Christina was a very friendly host who provided us with a delicious orange cake on arrival. She assisted us to get food from a local shop in Potes as we arrived late. She provided us with maps & information about the local area. I would stay here again.
- We loved staying at La Condesa. It was an excellent place to stay, close to Potes and comfortable with all the little things you need for self sufficient accommodation. The village is lovely too. Our host Cristina was lovely and friendly.
- This character filled renovated apartment was spotlessly clean
Hosteria Sierra del Oso
There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with an oven.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the apartment.
- Right in the middle of Potes. Cosy, well equipped apartment.
- Everything was perfect! Owners weren’t most welcoming, kind and helpful.
- Quirky top-floor apartment which the kids we travelled with absolutely loved! Amazing views over Potes and the mountains and right in the middle of town. Our apartment on the second floor was a little more ordinary but still very comfortable. Small kitchen area with microwave but no stove top – top floor had stove as well. No kettle but coffee makers in both. Big beds and extra pillows in the wardrobe. We checked-in in the shop next door so no problem and could have paid on check-out as long as we weren’t leaving until it opened the following day at 10am but chose to pay at check-in and just leave the keys in the apartment doors as we wanted to get on the road to Fuente de early. We ate at a fantastic Mexican restaurant just a little way up the hill and around the first corner on the right hand side of the street. Las Mananitas – brilliant food and an amazing host!
- Large room on top floor with excellent view of Bilbao. Short drive to the funicular into the city.
- The property is in the heart of this Spanish mountain town. Spacious comfortable room with fridge and kitchenette. Our room had a fabulous Juliette balcony with a view of the square. Friendly staff.
Apartamentos Casa Celia
Each apartment features simple décor, and includes a sofa, flat-screen TV, and a dining table. The private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find an oven, microwave, and coffee machinein the well-equipped kitchen. A washing machine is also available.You can enjoy different activities in the surroundings, including hiking, horse riding, and canoeing. Santander Airport is 75 mi from Apartamentos Casa Celia, and Bilbao is a 1-hour drive away.
- Nice people, good cooking ability in the room. Nice to have a washing machine.
- extremely clean, spacious and comfortable accommodation. The host was very welcoming. Lovely rural location with great views. Just on the edge of a village with two bars, shop and bank. Friendly local people in the village and made to feel very welcome.
Estado de la vivienda impecable. Decoración insuperable.
Entorno natural impresionante.
- Lovely apartment with a high quality finish, three good sized bedrooms. Nice living/eating area with large windows. Village pool very close, couple of minutes walk. Quiet village with a couple bars and restaurants – simple but lovely food and great value.
- La tranquilidad, las vistas y la guía turística( Nieves)
Fuente De Somave
Fuente Somave is in a stone and wood house that complements its natural surroundings of mountain meadows and forests. The property’s garden offers a quiet area where guests can relax.Ski storage and ski rental are available at the Fuente de Somave Apartments. Ski school can also be arranged.In the small town of Cahecho, these simple apartments feature a kitchen with a fridge, microwave, stove and washing machine. They also include a lounge-dining area and a small balcony with views of the Picos de Europa and Cantabrian Mountains.
- Location, spectacular scenery, weather, wild life, people, food drink.
- El sitio es espectacular, un sitio inolvidable, el trato muy familiar, y el agua De la Fuente muy buena.
- Pudimos hacer la entrada a las 23.00 horas, avisando
- Le cadre magnifique , balcon en bois avec vue sur les montagnes
- El lugar es espectacular, levantarte cada día viendo la Cordillera Cantábrica desde el apartamento es una maravilla, igual que disfrutar del silencio y de la tranquilidad reinante. Pero esta experiencia no sería lo mismo sin la presencia de Gonzalo, el dueño, una persona increíblemente amable cuyos consejos sobre rutas, lugares para comer o visitar resultan realmente valiosos. Acabamos de volver y ya estamos pensando en cuándo podremos regresar.
Each apartment has a bathroom with a bath tub, shower and hairdryer. A sofa, flat-screen TV with DVD player and dining area are included in the living room. The property offers free vouchers for samples of regional products at local cheese, wine and cider producers.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, hob, electric kettle, fridge, microwave and coffee machine.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ by car and the northern coastline is 45 minutes’ drive away.
The apartment is fantastic and has all the amenities we needed. It was really well made with good quality workmanship. Had a small lovely garden in front and another plus is that it’s away from the tourist hustle and bustle. A quick 5 minute drive to Potes. Such a wonderful place to relax.
Severo and his wife are such a gracious hosts. One day he took the time to just walk me around the village showing the old homes and their history. We also had some beers, snacks and just talked about everything under the sun.
It was perfect for our family and will definitely come back in the future.
Highly recommend this place to anyone!!!
- The location was excellent, could walk to local areas, including Potes twn centre. Well situated to visit other attractions.
- El apartamento está muy limpio, es cómodo y totalmente nuevo. Está muy cerca de Potes.
- O Apartamento é novo e está em perfeitas condições. Ideal para passar uns dias à descoberta dos Picos da Europa.
- El lugar es súper tranquilo. Ubicado en un lugar extraordinario. Excelente lugar para desconectar del bullicio de la ciudad. Un apartamento precioso. El dueño muy atento. Muy recomendable.
- The apartment is fantastic and has all the amenities we needed. It was really well made with good quality workmanship. Had a small lovely garden in front and another plus is that it’s away from the tourist hustle and bustle. A quick 5 minute drive to Potes. Such a wonderful place to relax.
Each apartment has a balcony or terrace with mountain views. The living room has a TV, as well as a CD and DVD player. There is a fan and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a washing machine.Potes is 3.1 mi from Apartamentos Samelar, where you will find a range of shops, and the cable car in Fuente De is 11 mi away. The property can provide information on hiking routes. You can also go horse riding in the area. There is free parking nearby.
- The location, this is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been, still not spoiled but plenty catering for the tourist, friendly locals and charming villages. The views from the apartment were wonderful and the apartment itself was spacious and delightfully quirky. Going off to sleep to the sound of cow bells or in the hammocks in the garden.
- The house is so in style, rustic and modern at the same time, and with a lot of artsy details and also quiet. We loved the community, the garden area. Claudia and Jorge are very accommodating and wonderful hosts.
- Absolutely perfect: The apartment was clean, comfy, well-equipped, and the hosts were very friendly! We would definitely stay here again!
- We did a 27-day ‘public transportation’ trip through Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Léon-Castilia. We visited 10 hotels/appartments in total and of these, Apartamentos Samelar was the very best! Excellent! A very friendly and accomodating welcome by two very friendly hosts, all the info and assistance one needs, great location close to a camping with a very high quality and ‘value for money’ restaurant, a bus stop right in front of the little road to the camping, very clean, all the luxury one may require. This is an experience we can fullheartedly recommend. We’d come back any time !
- This is a perfect apartment , so well equipped and clean. It has the added bonus of a beautiful garden and barbecue you can use. The area is very quiet and it’s just a short drive to Potes and some lovely walks.
Apartamento El Nial de Potes
Units come with a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a free toiletries and bath or shower. An oven and coffee machine are also available.Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery is 1.6 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The central location overlooking the river. Lively town with bars and restaurants. Could go on walks from the door. Fantastic mountain views crossing the Pecos.
- Thank you Elena for a wonderful stay highly recommended
- Great apartment right in the centre. Park outside by the Lupo store and walk – it’s only 200 yards but the streets are very narrow and difficult to stop and turn around within
- Location over the river was fabulous. Spacious flat with separate room for teenagers to sleep in. Potes is a brilliant base for walking, amazing scenery. Could spend a week here doing a different walk each day. Communications from the host was perfect. Washing machine and tumble dryer and iron at no extra cost. Kitchen well equipped for self catering. Lots of lovely bars and restaurants too.
- We loved the location right on the river with a perfect view of the bridges. Apartment was well equipped including a washer and dryer. Perfectly clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a great stay.
La Dobra de liebana
All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.The apartment has a seasonal outdoor pool.This property has a grill.Llanes is 21 miles from La Dobra de liebana, while Potes is 2.9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 42 miles away.
- Everything! Big, clean, comfortable, friendly manager. Great location and views.
- Lovely place with spacious, well-equipped rooms. The weather meant we couldn’t use the pool or the terrace, but we enjoyed watching the redstarts bringing food to their chicks in the nest above the office door.
- Close to Potes, very cute town. Beautiful cabin, apartment seemed brand new. Had dish detergent and washing machine detergent provided. Very clean, spacious, and nice. Staff was very sweet. Get a lot of bang for your buck! Definitely would stay here again.
- The property is a very nice and quite area, it is only few minutes away from “Potes” the near by big town.
- the place is very remote but there was no problem with getting our keys exactly when we agreed and everything went very smoothly. the apartment was great and the view took our breaths away! we had everything we expected and more – like a “live” fireplace 🙂
Top Apartments In Lomeña Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Lomeña Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Lomeña Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Lomeña Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!