10 Best Apartments To Stay In Lo Pagán Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lo Pagán Murcia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Lo Pagán Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lo Pagán Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lo Pagán Murcia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Lo Pagán Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Lo Pagán Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Lo Pagán Murcia:
The well-equipped apartments are located in Lo Pagán, one of the most popular tourist coastline stretches. They boast all the services of a hotel. The area also offers you a great deal of opportunities to taste Mediterranean cooking.This is the perfect place to spend a well-deserved break relaxing in the natural setting and excellent facilities of the complex. The apartments are just 150 feet from the interesting salt mine park San Pedro del Pinatar. The neighboring spa offers a range of treatments.
- Personal was very nice, polite and helping. We liked also the sea wiev.
- room was huge smelt clean whole building smelt clean staff very friendly helpful
- Perfect location. Staff could not do enough, very helpful and friendly.
- The staff were super friendly and very very helpful
Basic, shabby flat that was spotless and therefore perfect for my 6 year old grandson. Cleaned a couple of times a week. Unlike other reviewers I liked the pool closing for a couple of hours at 3pm as our balcony faced directly onto the pool and it meant we could have a quiet siesta. Helpful to have a washing machine and large fridge with a small freezer. Air con was most efficient.
Great restaurant opposite doing a value for money 4 course lunch for 14E. Excellent takeaway selling home cooked Spanish food just up the road. Lots of little local supermarkets around for fresh bread in the morning. (Turn right away from the beach) Bodega and second takeaway on main street as well. Close to the salt marshes for an early stroll in the mornings to spot the flamingos.
I contacted reception a few days beforehand and they organised a taxi from the airport-did the same for our return so hassle free stay.
APARTAMENTO 1 LINEA DEL MAR MENOR LO PAGAN
This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a TV, and a kitchen with a microwave.Murcia is 23 miles from the apartment, while Torrevieja is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from APARTAMENTO 1 LINEA DEL MAR MENOR LO PAGAN.
No reviews yet.
The apartment features a balcony, 2 bedrooms, a living room and a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured.Murcia is 22 miles from the apartment, while Torrevieja is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Sol y Lodo
All units have a private bathroom and have air conditioning, a TV and a oven. There’s also a fridge, stovetop and a coffee machine.Murcia is 23 miles from the apartment. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Two-Bedroom Apartment in Lo Pagan
There’s also a oven, microwave and a coffee machine.Murcia is 22 miles from the apartment, while Torrevieja is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 3.1 miles from Two-Bedroom Apartment in Lo Pagan.
No reviews yet.
This property offers studios, 1-bedroom apartments and 2-bedroom apartments with a private bathroom, including a bath and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided, while a washing machine and cleaning products are available.There is a living space with a flat-screen TV, sofa, safe and dining table, and the kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, toaster, and microwave.There is a tour desk available in the building.There are restaurants, cafés and a grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Apartamentos Pagán. San Pedro de Pinatar Nature Reserve, with salt marshes and sand banks, is 10 minutes away by car, and Murcia Airport is 2.2 mi from the property.
- Clean fresh sheets, basic but good clean kitchen area although a kettle would have been a bonus.
Beds were comfy and everything was fine for a short stay in a small studio appartment.
Good access to beach
- Close proximity to beach, bars and restaurants. Reception staff always helpful. Great place to stay for travellers on a tight budget.
- Very convenient location – 3 minutes to the beach slowly. The room has everything you need for relaxation.
The bed was comfy
I also like the kitchen facilities oven microwave fridge etc
The blinds were amazing block out the early morning light
On the edge of a massive San Pedro del Pinatar Park, the Aparthotel Bahía boast a picturesque location perfect for strolling around, and just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Enjoy the comfort of your functional apartment, which features air conditioning, a good kitchen and double-glazing to keep noise to a minimum. Plan your vacation with the free internet connection.Wander down to the sunny beach for the day, or sit back and relax on the sun loungers on the terrace.Prepare your own meals for your convenience, visit our buffet located in Hotel Traina, or sample the wide range of Spanish restaurants available in the nearby streets.With a 24-hour front desk, family rooms available and a smoke-free environment, the Aparthotel Bahía is a perfect practical choice to discover the south-eastern coast of Spain.
- The studio apartments with terrace are a good size, nicely laid out, comfortable bed. Great to use the roof top pool and bar, spectacular view over Lo Pagan and beyond.
- That you are allowed to bring your bike into the appointment.
- Very convenient all round, there is nothing better in the area. Staff and Maria went out of their way to be helpful
Very clean, spotless bed linen, didn’t use hotel parking but always found space in a nearby street. Nice terrace with late afternoon/evening sun. Great to have a fridge to keep drinks chilled. Only complaint, towels were not great, could be a bit bigger and more absorbent.
Would definitely use the Bahia again if in the area and would recommend it to others without hesitation.
- Stayed here before, lovely re-furbed property, great shower, extras provided like washing up liquid, hand wash and shower gel. hotel reception staff are excellent and can’t help enough. They let me borrow an adapter last year at no charge. Also safe is included in the price. See you next year
The Berlin is set in one of Murcia’s most attractive places, Mar Menor, the largest salt-water lagoon in Spain. Las Salinas y Arenales Regional Park is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Each functional studio at Apartamentos Berlin comes with a seating area with sofa bed and TV, a private bathroom and a kitchen with hob, microwave and fridge. Bed linen and kitchenware are included.Murcia-San Javier Airport is 8.1 mi away. The AP-7 motorway is a 10-minute drive from the apartments.
The close proximity to the beach and restaurants.
Quiet area and the rooms were quiet also.
- The flexibility on check in. We arrived at about 23.30 and we were met by Josefa with our apartment key. The room was lovely and clean. Excellent location with parking outside. Highly recommend.
- Spacious apartment room on 2nd floor. lift to floor .room at front view over roof tops.
Extremely clean and great value/price. (extra bonus)
Wi-Fi great (but was only another couple in the building).
Easy parking in front (low season)
Super nice and professional owner (extra bonus)
- Basically everything you need for a holiday…and literally 5 minutes walk to the beach
- The close proximity to the beach and restaurants.
Pierre & Vacances La Manga
All Pierre & Vacances La Manga apartments are airy and bright. Each apartment has a living-dining area with a sofa bed and TV. The modern kitchenettes include a washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. Some apartments offer views of Veneciola Beach.A range of shops and bars can be found near the apartments.Staff at the Pierre & Vacances’s tour desk can provide information about the area, including the Mar Menor Lagoon. La Manga Oeste Golf Course is 9.3 mi away, and Murcia San Javier Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- The rooms were very clean and spacious. The sofa bed was amazing quality and it was great to have wifi, a dishwasher and a washing machine. The reception were very helpful and gave us tips for restaurants and things to do.
- The location is fantastic. It’s like 30 secs from the elevator to the pools which are next to the seashore
- The staff were really nice and the place was so quiet and peaceful, would love to restart and go again❤️
- Everything reception staff fantastic rooms amazing views over sea and loverly food places to eat near ye
- Apartments themselves were lovely, really good value.
The apartments all have 2 bedrooms, a lounge-kitchen, bathroom and a large terrace.An entertainment program for children is available during summer months. The AP-7 motorway is just over 0.6 mi away.
- Slightly ageing hotel but everything worked and was spotlessly clean. Hotel is a little remote so a hire car was useful. 10min walk to local supermarket and restaurants but bonus is that there’s no night clubs or late bars nearby to disturb your sleep. Staff were excellent but we arrived before the peak season before its gets busy. In all very good value hotel with very helpful staff.
- We used it as a stopover on our way to Malaga.. Good location.. Close to the A7. At the beach. Swimming pool. Fully equipped apartment great for our family of 4. Nice view at the sea. And very quiet.. At least at this part of the year.. mid May. Would recommend also for holidays.
Good parking, clean room
Good sea and pool view
Nice size balcony friendly staff
- Location… The view… Listening to the Sea… Excellent balcony… Swimming Pool… Aircon good, but noisy.
It’s close to the beach.
There are everything you need among kitchen equipment.
Low cost prices in the bar.
We had good sea views rooms.
Top Apartments In Lo Pagán Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Lo Pagán Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Lo Pagán Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Lo Pagán Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!