10 Best Apartments To Stay In Llumesanas Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Llumesanas Menorca is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Llumesanas Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llumesanas Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llumesanas Menorca. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Llumesanas Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Llumesanas Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Llumesanas Menorca:
Apartamentos Royal Life
With colorful décor each apartment features bright and spacious rooms. There is a living-dining room with a sofa bed and TV, as well as a kitchenette including a microwave and coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Apartamentos Royal has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace, as well as a balcony with views. It is conveniently located within a 5-minute walk of the center offering a wide range of services, bars and restaurants.The promenade is 350 feet away, while Es Grau Beach and Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive. Menorca Airport is 3.1 mi from the property.
- Great size Apartment. Well located to visit Mahon Centre and Port. Claen and tidy
- Very clean. Excellent location being only a short walk to the port and centre. Great pool area. Friendly helpful staff.
- The very helpful staff, the proximity to Mahon and Es Castell, the pool area The apartment was large lots of space. The property spotlessly clean , parking was easy, very quiet area
- Nice pool, huge apt ( could accomodate a whole family), a balcony.
- The appartments were excellent, very friendly staff and in an great position, a few minutes walk from both the town and harbour.
Privilege Menorca Apartment
This apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.The apartment has a terrace. A car rental service is available at this property.Es Grau is 4.2 miles from Privilege Menorca Apartment. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Good location, the apartment was exactly like the pictured and had everything we needed and staff was very friendly!
- Host extra gentle; location near the city centre; all commodities.
- Apartamento grande, con dos baños y decorado en plan moderno, tiene secadora , horno y lavadora.
- Zona muy tranquila y Lidia la chica que nos atendió super atenta y agradable.
- Lo que más me gustó es la ubicación del apartamento, muy cerca del centro y del puerto de Mahón.
Apartamentos Los Naranjos
Spend the day relaxing by the swimming pool in this complex. You can soak up the sun on the terrace next to the pool.Stroll down to the nearby beaches to unwind on the golden sands and take a dip in the Mediterranean Sea.Each of the apartments in this complex comes equipped with a bathroom, a small kitchen, a balcony and a terrace, where you can relax in the evening and admire the sunsets over the Mediterranean.
- Good, comfy apartment with two bedrooms. Fairly basic, but clean and refurbished within the last year. Nice pool and good cafe area for drinks and snacks run by a great member of the staff.
The apartment was spacious and clean with a lovely sea view. Reception staff were very helpful.
Pool became crowded with locals late afternoon making it too noisy and busy for my liking.
Bar staff were friendly but very slow.
- Only an over-night stay for us – which was a shame, as it was lovely. Everything was excellent & service was particularly friendly.
- Very comfortable for a family like us travelling with a toddler – the playground was good, the temperature of the water in the swimming pool was great, they provided with a cot and linen, so good.
- Nice big apartment we were only two and we each had a bedroom which was perfect
Apartamentos Binibeca Mar
The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath, shower and free toiletries, while the kitchen features a microwave. Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Ciutadella is 25 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 3.1 miles from Apartamentos Binibeca Mar.
- The location was good but the overall condition of the property was poor. Very cheap, badly looked after furniture. Broken shower hose and hook on tiles. Broken bathroom window lever. Holes at the bottom of the front door with a blanket used to cover them up. No electric kettle. No wine glasses. Broken bolt on shutter to veranda. No ability to lock or bolt inside left hand door. All the outside area needs painting. Promised a replacement outside table but it never materialised. First night there my wife said ‘Let’s go and stay in a hotel ‘. In the end we just put up with everything.
- A nice little place with basic facilities. Staff were friendly.
- The price was excellent and the cafe/bar onsite was very friendly and helpful
- The location was perfect. The atmosphere was relaxing.
- We thought the location and general layout of the complex was very good. The apartment was small but perfectly suited our needs in many ways and we had a lovely balcony with sea view in the distance. The host, Danny, was fantastic and really helpful. It was great to have a cafe on site and the people running this were very friendly. It was close to restaurants and a supermarket too and only 15 mins walk to the beach.
PortBlue Las Palmeras
Apartments and bungalows at PortBlue Las Palmeras are air conditioned and feature a fully equipped kitchenette, private bathroom and flat-screen TV.There is a free sports complex nearby where you can practice tennis or football.Mahón is a 20-minute drive km away and Menorca Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- It was quiet hotel and excellent if you travel with kids.
- Not very busy family resort. Fantastic animators for children and staff are helpful! 😉
The staff were really friendly and always willing to help. The food and swimming pool were great and it is very close to a hidden spot that we went to explore.
- Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable, Julia in particular was exceptional. We enjoyed the bingo nights very much. The grounds were superb and the rooms lovely. The pool was always a perfect option and we enjoyed the restaurant and how delicious the bars mojitos tasted poolside.
- It was extremely scenic, the location was near the cliffs. The breakfast was not bad.
Apartamentos HLG Binivell Park
The accommodations is equipped with a bathroom and kitchenette and some have a terrace and/or sea view.The complex offers guests a large outdoor pool with garden areas, 3 bars, a restaurant, grocery shop and shopping area.
Great location and loved the simplicity / quaintness of the apartment
Staff very good . Room cleaned with fresh linen and new towels x4 during a 10night stay
- Binibeca is a lovely place to visit and the hotel seems nice from the outside but the room totally ruins the experience
- Location excellent, pool very clean and well maintained, Basic accommodation but very clean
- On site café and bars were good but more expensive than other places. Bathroom was good if rather dated but plenty of hot water and powerful shower. Local bar restaurants worth a visit were Delanys /Bini Inn(very good)/Smugglers.
- Fantastic place to stay. Gull of nice surprises. Very welcoming in and outside the hotel. I gave loved every second of this holiday.
- Great location and loved the simplicity / quaintness of the apartment
PortBlue Rafalet – Adults Only
Guests benefit from the facilities of the nearby Hotel S’Algar and Hotel Sant Lluis, 100 feet away. These include a beach club with huge outdoor swimming pool and direct access to a rocky beach.Apartments come with 2 twin bedrooms and a lounge with sofa bed.Guests can make free use of the indoor spa at the Hotel S’Algar equipped with a steam bath, sauna, hot tub and experience showers. Massages are available at an extra cost.You can reach the nearest sandy beach at Cala de Alcaufar in a 10-minute walk.
The variety, freshness and tastiness of the food. So much to choose from
The pool areas were really clean
The staff were very friendly and spoke great english
Wasnt expensive at all, even if you ordered off of the AI menu
- Because it’s “adults only” it’s very tranquil. Apartment very spacious: 2 good-sized bedrooms, proper bathroom with big shower stall, good-sized sitting/dining area, functional kitchen alcove. Sunny terrace, view of the sea. We booked including breakfast, which was at the nearby hotel. Buffet with good variety and lots of fresh fruit.
- Friendly and polite staff. Very quick to correct anything we considered wrong. Gardens beautifully kept. Smoking was allowed on balconies. Excellent hot water supply. Linen changed regularly. Parking around resort easy to find( end of June).
- We stayed in a chalet slightly away from the main hotel which meant it was very quiet and peaceful. The food was a good standard and the dining room overlooked the sea. The two swimming pools were excellent and had plenty of lounges and umbrellas around them. There was entertainment every evening if you wanted it.
- The noise from the dinky bar Till 2 o’clock in the morning is unacceptable
- We liked:
Binibeca Mar II
Bed linen is available.Sant Lluis is 2.1 mi from Binibeca Mar II. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 3.1 mi from Binibeca Mar II.
- The view is astonishing and makes up to other shortcomings. The village is nicest I’ve come across in Spain. The pool was nice.
- Thew View from Apartment 4 was amazing, could see the sea. Also the bars at cala torret are a 15 minute stroll away and binibeca beach is beautiful.
- Our hosts were absolutely amazing. They helped us anytime we needed and they went the extra mile to make sure we were having a good time.
To be honest I’ve never been to such low standards accommodation.
The only good thing was the quietness around the pool. I guess the other guests couldn’t wait to leave the place early every day.
Apartament is in nice city, close to beach and market. Beautiful view from windows,
Each unit has air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchen with a microwave. A patio with sea views is offered in every unit.Ciutadella is 27 miles from the apartment, while Sant Lluis is 2.8 miles from the property. Menorca Airport is 5 miles away.
- The apartment and its location. Plus the use of the pool with great facilities.
Hotel staff were very good and helpful
Hotel breakfast very good.
- Great facilities with the beach and pool near by and the staff were amazing.
- The apartment was very clean and very well equipped. The reception staff at Hotel S’algar where I collect the keys were extremely good even showing a route on google maps to a local bay.
- great location. Very safe. Good maid service. Lovely pool and meals available in the hotel linked to the apartments.
Aparthotel HG Cala Llonga
The hotel is just a few feet from a small marina with water sports facilities. The nearest beaches are 1.5 miles away. The hotel offers a free bus to Sa Mesquida and Mahón beaches.The apartment-style hotel is 2.5 miles from the center of Mahón, Menorca’s main city. Menorca Airport is 7 miles away.Each HG Cala Llonga apartment has a balcony or terrace. All apartments are air-conditioned.The apartments have a twin bedroom, and a living area with a sofa bed and satellite TV. There is also a kitchenette with stove, oven and fridge. Bathrooms have a towel heater and hairdryer.The apartment-style hotel has a restaurant and bar. Free public parking is available on site and there is a free Wi-Fi zone.
Friendly and attentive staff, an excellent restaurant and a good pool.
Set in a select and quiet residential location with a mini market a short walk away. Convenient shuttle to Mahon.
- Wonderful location. Lovely reception staff. Good restaurant on site. Spacious and comfortable accommodation.
- The apartments were very well equipped, comfortable & a nice peaceful location. Great views from all the Apartments & pool area if the harbour & looking over to Mahon. All the staff were incredibly friendly & helpful.
- nice apartment hotel. was very clean. nice location.
- The reception staff were very helpful and pleasant. The hotel is in a very beautiful setting with fantastic views over Mahon harbour. Nice pool.
- Friendly and attentive staff, an excellent restaurant and a good pool.
Top Apartments In Llumesanas Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Llumesanas Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Llumesanas Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Llumesanas Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!