10 Best Apartments To Stay In Llantada Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Llantada Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Llantada Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llantada Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llantada Basque Country. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Llantada Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Llantada Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Llantada Basque Country:
Bilbao Apartamentos Atxuri
Each Atxuri apartment has simple, elegant design. There is an open-plan living area with a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed. The kitchenette includes a washing machine and fridge. Bed linen and towels are provided.Cleaning and catering services can also be arranged.The apartments are set in a quiet area next to the River Nervión. Bilbao Cathedral and Ribera Market are both within a 10-minute walk. Arriaga Theater is 0.9 mi from the property.
- The only thing we like is the pantry with a big working fridge.
- Good value for money in a town where hotel prices have soared in recent years.. The Apartment facilities OK but the cooking and eating facilities were a little spartan. Decent sized bathroom and the staff did provide extra toilet roll when we ran out.
- large and clean apartment, nice balcony, close to old town, underground safe parking
- The property was fairly inexpensive and clean–so it suited our needs. It was a short walk to the town square and an easy walk to the train station to get to the Guggenheim. It was also close to the river trail for a morning run.
- Property would have been nice 5-10 years ago. Apartments are nowhere as big as the photos.
Arriaga by Forever Apartments
The apartments have stylish décor and parquet floors. Each one has a lounge with sofas and a kitchen with an oven, hob and microwave, as well as a dishwasher and washing machine. The bathroom has a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Etxebarria Park is just 800 feet from the apartments, and Casco Viejo Metro Station is 500 feet away.
- Huge apartment smack dab in the centre of town with lots and lots of space. Each bedroom had its own bathroom and the living room overlooking the bridge and a square was a pleasant surprise. The kitchen was fully supplied and we couldn’t ask for anything more.
Expansive size, perfect location at edge of Casio Veijo old town and with good link to riverside boardwalk.
Exceptional building, ambience, entrance etc.
- Everything! Four of us stayed here to celebrate my birthday. The location was excellent. The apartment was clean, stylish, comfortable, and the host – Almudena was thorough with the handover and was friendly and very knowledgable. The wifi was good, the kitchen well equipped, and 3 bathrooms were more than adequate. We were close to the new and old town so only a short walk to bars and restaurants. No nightclubs in the near vicinity so quiet late at night. It is above a main road but there wasn’t any significant noise and the bedrooms are located away from the road side of the apartment. Bilbao itself was wonderful and the apartment was the icing on my birthday cake!
- The apartment was very clean and well-equipped with fridge/freezer, electric kettle, oven etc. The location was really good, close to the old town and the Plaza Nueva with all its bars and shops, and also giving easy access to the new town. The Guggenheim is a 20 minute walk along the river, and there are tram stops, bus stop and a taxi rank close by. Given its location the apartment was surprisingly quiet at night. You have a huge range of choice of eating and drinking places all within walking distance. This was our first visit to Bilbao and we enjoyed it very much.
- Great modern apartment in good location for old town. Spacious and comfortable with well equipped kitchen. Lovely bathrooms, two ensuite.
Apartamentos Turísticos Edificio Santiago
The apartments are between 50 and 246 ft² and a great option for both business stays and holidays. They are ample and well-decorated with an excellent kitchen, living-dining area and a bathroom with a hydromassage shower. In addition the complex has a café-restaurant, El Rincón de Bilbao, with a wonderful terrace, where you can enjoy both set dishes and á la carte options.Well-located, the establishment is approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the Guggenheim, the old quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Palacio de Música concert and events hall. In addition there is a taxi rank 1,000 feet away.
- The location was convenient, we walked everywhere, including the Guggenheim, a supermarket, and restaurants.
- This is very comfortable and nicely located place in Bilbao. When you leave your car at the property’s garage (to be reserved in advance) or at the public parking in the nearby, you can get all most important attractions on foot. There is no beakfast available but the kitchen is fully equipped, even with the washing machine, so you can prepare something to eat or grab something around. The staff is very helpful, everything is easy to arrange. Don’t miss Ribera Mercado for tapas and drinks, great place to try different things. And stunning Guggenheim Museum.
- Great location in centre of Bilbao. Spacious, quiet apartment (we requested a quiet room and were given one on 5th floor facing the back). Helpful staff.
- Good location and spacey apartment. Lots of cupboards and storing space.
Fantastic option to stay in town
Really modern and comfortable
Room and Kitchen Bilbao
All units include a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, fridge and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are offered.Euskalduna Conference Center and Concert Hall is 0.6 mi from Room and Kitchen Bilbao. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 mi from the property.
- the bed was okay and it was clean. Nice help from te cleaning lady.
- Location was perfect. Because I don’t know Spanish and host doesn’t know English communication was a major problem other than when we could communicate by email. Wifi in room useless.
- We spent there 1 week and it was perfect. The cleaning lady was very kind and nice. We would repeat for sure.
- Lovely spacious studio. Really easy to get in – texted a door code on the day. Nice furnishings – stylish.
The size of the room was pretty good for a couple
The bathroom was clean and spacious
Kitchenette was fully equipped and ready to use
Close to metro
A fan was arranged because of the heat (summer!)
Apartamentos Rurales Rincón de Aiara
Rincón de Aira is set on the edge of the A-624 motorway, and there is a bus stop 350 feet away. Bilbao city is a 35-minute drive, while Vitoria is 28 mi away.Outdoors, these apartments have a shared garden with 2 barbecues, a children’s playground with swings and a wood-burning oven. There is also a small farm with ponies, peacocks, geese, among others.Each apartment features a country-style décor, and comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a well-equipped kitchen, as well as a private bathroom. The apartments also have free Wi-Fi, a safe and tourist brochures.Bed linen, kitchenware and towels are included. Guests can practice horse riding or hiking in the surroundings.
The place is great. Highly recommended !!!
Stayed with my family for few days. House is huge, nicely decorated, very clean and got all the needed facilities.
Host was extremely nice and helped us in any way she could.
- The house is beautiful – lots of small touches, authentic things and great design. Quiet gorgeous country side, nice garden, great space indoor and outdoor
Apartment was lovely and actual building very nice.Staff friendly although nobody spoke english which was hard for us.
Close enough for trips to coast and Bilboa
Our apartment was beautiful and super spacious.
The owners did an excellent job building this Casa Rural. Super recommendable.
It is beautifully decorated and super clean. We had a lot of space
Owner are lovely people
- La casa es muy bonita y acojedora las camas son muy comodas todo perfecto recomendable 100 x100
- The place is great. Highly recommended !!!
Apartamentos Rurales La Compuerta
There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The apartment has a terrace.Bilbao is 14 miles from Apartamentos Rurales La Compuerta, while Castro-Urdiales is 3.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- The location was absolutely beautiful. Surrounded by mountains and farm land. It was totally peaceful and there were some lovely walks in the surrounding area. Amazing value for money. The apartment was very big and could have slept 7, we were 4. We only had one night but would’ve been happy to stay longer. A great base to visit other places, very near to Castro Urdiales.
- We were a party of 11 and we had two apartments which suited us very well as we were all together. The rural setting was very nice. Apartments clean and comfortable, good value for money.
- Extremely friendly staff. Very clean and well equipped apartment. Excellent location if you are looking for a secluded and quiet countryside location. Great starting point to explore the area from Bilbao to San Sebastian. Pet friendly.
- Amazing facilities there was room for 7. It would have been nice to have a double bed not just singles.
- Todo en general ,la ubicación fantástica,mucha calma
Apartamento El Vie
The apartment comes with a flat-screen TV and 3 bedrooms. The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine.Bilbao is 5 miles from the apartment, while Castro-Urdiales is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 5 miles from Apartamento El Vie.
No reviews yet.
A.T. Altamira 15
Each unit has an equipped kitchen, a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and a bidet. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall is 1.3 miles from the apartment, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 1.4 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our host was exceptionally nice and even went to the market to buy milk for our babies. We loved the mountains, the peace, and easy drive to the monastery on the mountain in the oceans. Bilbao Is a must see location for anyone who comes to Spain.
- The bed was comfortable and good. The host was very helpful even with some language problems. He booked taxi and spoke with the taxi because nr 15 is a bit difficult to find. The housenumbers here are a mess.. Small local shop nearby. Supermarkets and restaurants mostly in the city center. About 15 minutes to centrum with bus if traffic not is to heavy.
- Apartamento muy acogedor y Mariano muy buena persona y atento.
- Местоположение, персонал, цена-качество. Удобства!
- La amabilidad del propietario, siempre dispuesto a prestar cualquier ayuda necesaria
This apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a living room. The property also comes with a bathroom with a bath and a washing machine.Bizkaia Arena is a 13-minute walk from the apartment. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aliron by Forever Apartments
This apartment features 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Arriaga Theatre is one mile from the apartment, while Funicular de Artxanda is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Aliron by Forever Apartments.
- El apartamento es tal como en las fotos, amplio y en pleno centro de la ciudad
- El piso es muy amplio y bonito. Salón, dos habitaciones y la cocina muy grandes. Una habitación pequeña. Silencioso y bien situado
- Propreté,quartier calme, proximité du métro et du tram. La situation géographique. Le professionnalisme de la personne qui nous a remis les clés. Le rapport qualité prix.
- Muy cuidados hasta los últimos detalles, amplio alojamiento, menaje completísimo, baños muy amplios, limpieza excelente, ubicación perfecta
- El apartamento es especialmente agradable por la luz y la decoración. Las camas muy confortables y todo especialmente limpio. Me gustó lo espacioso de las estancias de salón y cocina que hacen propicia la conversación. El salón es además muy luminoso, lo cual se agradece siempre.
Top Apartments In Llantada Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Llantada Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Llantada Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Llantada Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!