10 Best Apartments To Stay In Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Llánaves De La Reina Castile And Leon:
Apartamentos y Habitaciones Sebrango
Each heated apartment has a living room with a flat-screen cable TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Discounts on outdoor activities with professional guides in the Picos de Europa are available, as well as tourist information on routes in the mountain range. There is free parking nearby.
- Good view, you can see the mountains. Close to Picos de Europa. Everything was great except for one thing.
- Close to Fuente De and all the walks in that area, plus Potes and all the facilities on offer there. Very clean and quiet, lovely views from the balcony. Owner very welcoming… despite our woeful lack of Spanish. Surprised by number of places to eat in the village.
- Perfect location, a short trip to Fuente De, wonderful view from the terrace, superb cleanliness (!!!) and very comfortable beds. WiFi worked fine. Hot water and a tiny bath was great after a long trip.
- The apartment was very clean and the views were spectacular.
- Location was excellent, outstanding views from property. Well equipped.
The heated apartments have a balcony and a living room with a sofa and TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. There is a kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.Free parking is available nearby and the N621 Main Road is easily accessible. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area.
- Very comfortable hotel for 2+2 family. Very nice personnel. Extraordinary area with brilliant mountains – views, trails, not a lot of tourists in May, even during weekends.
- Homely apartment. Well equipped, quite modern whiteware with some quality. Cosy bedroom and comfortable beds. Good view and lovely walks in the village and surrroundings. A really small village but with some friendly shops and restaurants. The feel of the apartment was harmony and you could spend up to a week here. There was private parking but we really did not need it, just parked at our door.
Our apartment comprised a sitting room with large sofa, a kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom. It was very quiet and the location suited us very well for our trip to Fuente De. The staff were very friendly.
Our kitchen was well equipped, not that we did any cooking. It was nice to have a large fridge though to keep drinks cold.
- perfect comfort, friendly owners and very convenient
- Great location for walking. Quiet and comfortable. Very short drive to Fuentes De cable car. Friendly host. Adequate kitchen for preparing meals.
The Nevandi apartments feature a lounge with a TV and fireplace, and each one has a kitchen with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Located in the Cantabrian village of Pido, the apartments are 0.6 mi from Hostal Nevandi. Here you can use the outdoor pool for free.Popular activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, quad biking and hiking. You can drive to the coast at Llanes in around an hour, and Santander is 1 hour and 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful location, close to the tram. Potes is a 20 minute drive. Espinama is right down the road with cute restaurants and delicious cheese for sale.
- A beautiful and peaceful place! Very nice bed linen and beds. Convenient location of rooms and showers. Good view in the area. Not far from interesting cities.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Incredible place to stay off the grid. In couple of minutes of drive from teleferico at Fuente De. Apartments were very comfortable and packed with pretty all you might need for a comfortable staying. Just don’t forget to take or buy something against insects. It’s located close to the river – so you can hear it flowing from the balcony.
- This was a beautiful old building that was completely modernized inside. The living room was our favorite part with full windows that showcased the nearby mountains, a cozy sofa and a wonderful fireplace that we used after hiking in the rain.
- Da vista para a neve! e de tudo no geral. não sendo um hotel de charme/luxo, serviu na perfeição, e fomos bem recebidos!
Apartamentos Casa Celia
Each apartment features simple décor, and includes a sofa, flat-screen TV, and a dining table. The private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find an oven, microwave, and coffee machinein the well-equipped kitchen. A washing machine is also available.You can enjoy different activities in the surroundings, including hiking, horse riding, and canoeing. Santander Airport is 75 mi from Apartamentos Casa Celia, and Bilbao is a 1-hour drive away.
- Nice people, good cooking ability in the room. Nice to have a washing machine.
- extremely clean, spacious and comfortable accommodation. The host was very welcoming. Lovely rural location with great views. Just on the edge of a village with two bars, shop and bank. Friendly local people in the village and made to feel very welcome.
Estado de la vivienda impecable. Decoración insuperable.
Entorno natural impresionante.
- Lovely apartment with a high quality finish, three good sized bedrooms. Nice living/eating area with large windows. Village pool very close, couple of minutes walk. Quiet village with a couple bars and restaurants – simple but lovely food and great value.
- La tranquilidad, las vistas y la guía turística( Nieves)
Apartamentos Pico Llerenes
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden furnishings, each apartment includes a lounge with sofas and a TV. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, hob and washing machine.Riaño offers a children’s play area, a bus station and a public pool which is open during the summer. Many water sports are possible in the lake and guests can also enjoy hiking and horse riding excursions.León is a 1.5-hour drive from Riaño, while Oviedo can be reached in just under 2 hours.
- Riano is set in spectacular countryside and there is a paved walk down to the harbour with benches for you to just sit and absorb the fabulous scenery. The municipal pool must have the best situation of any. There is another paved walk on the right side of the road if you walk towards the bridge. Horses roam free up and down it but they’re quite timid. Across the bridge park on the left and opposite is a gate and cattle grid leading to a walk around the reservoir. Signposts are sparse and the tourist info never opened. It is stunning and a welcome break from the heat of the South.
- Fantastic apartment, will definitely book again. Bit of. Faf collecting keys from hotel but other than that perfect
- Staggeringly beautiful view overlooking the lake at Riano. But the apartment itself was spacious, well-equipped and very comfortable. Easy (free) parking right outside and easy access to the town’s (limited) shops and bars. Friendly and helpful hosts at the nearby hotel.
- Property is clean and modern and is located within walking distance of the town centre where you will find a number of good bars and restaurants . Ideally situated for exploring the Picos de Europa.
- Super clean. Over looks the lake. Great value for money. Riano is a lovely town. Lake is beautiful. Great cycling nearby
Apartamentos Villa de Potes
The apartments are housed in a mountain property that exhibits architecture characteristic to the region. The property is separated from the surrounding area by a stone wall, enclosing the gardens and creating a tranquil and serene atmosphere. You can also enjoy excellent views of the Picos de Europa National Park from here.Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 75 mi away.
- The area around each apartment was very pretty. The swimming pool area and loungers were a real bonus after a day’s hiking. The location of apartments was central yet quite for a good night’s sleep.
- The staff were very friendly and it was near to very good restaurants.
- Great location, lovely outdoor pool and we could park our motorbikes inside
- the hotel is right in the centre of Potes and if the weather had been kind the pool would have been a great place to relax
- great location and great rooms, perfect for small group
Apartamentos Río Cubo
Each apartment has heating and features rustic décor with exposed beams and wooden furniture. They come with a living room with TV, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge. The bathrooms have a bath. Free WiFi is offered throughout.Featuring river and mountain views, apartments at the Río Cubo also include a washing machine, bed linen and towels.Tourist information can be provided at the reception.This accommodations is 5.6 mi from Fuente Dé, while Potes is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander Airport is 73 mi away. Free parking is available.
We had a great stay at Rio cuba and Sergio was the perfect host. He helped us to find great hiking routes and made sure to make our stay amazing. The apartment was nice and the garden where you could enjoy your dinners where amazing. Sergio kept everything so nice and made sure we had a great stay.
Before we came the weather forecast looked very bad and we were not sure what to expect, but we had great weather for hiking and Sergio told us you can’t use the weather forecast as it is the mountain.s Normally you will have nice weather and then maybe some rain in the afternoon or evening, but don’t be afraid of the weather forecasts…. The area is amazing with great views and loads of hikes.
We enjoy the independence given by self catering apartments. The ability to come and go as you please, eat when you want to without being tied to a time slot. The location of the apartment is great with easy access to the areas vast walking routes and beautiful scenery is available from your window. The facilities are basic but there is everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Miguel and Leire are both lovely helpful people always happy to answer questions and provide information about the beautiful area where they live.
Thank you for a great stay.
- The apartment was well equipped, clean and had a homely feel to it. The garden was lovely for relaxing in. The hosts were friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with
- Miguel our host was very friendly, helpful and always available. We received great advise on things to do in the area and the best days/time during our stay to do them to help avoid the crowds and also with the expected weather. We had great conversations during our stay with Miguel and would definitely recommend him as a host. security was excellent, great views of the mountains, and best of all a very large and beautiful garden along the creek bank with comfortable outdoor furniture for drinks and picnics and afternoon snoozes.
- Great host Miguel, superb scenery and location to Hotel del Oso a real winner.
- We had a great stay at Rio cuba and Sergio was the perfect host. He helped us to find great hiking routes and made sure to make our stay amazing. The apartment was nice and the garden where you could enjoy your dinners where amazing. Sergio kept everything so nice and made sure we had a great stay.
Hosteria Sierra del Oso
There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with an oven.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the apartment.
- Right in the middle of Potes. Cosy, well equipped apartment.
- Everything was perfect! Owners weren’t most welcoming, kind and helpful.
- Quirky top-floor apartment which the kids we travelled with absolutely loved! Amazing views over Potes and the mountains and right in the middle of town. Our apartment on the second floor was a little more ordinary but still very comfortable. Small kitchen area with microwave but no stove top – top floor had stove as well. No kettle but coffee makers in both. Big beds and extra pillows in the wardrobe. We checked-in in the shop next door so no problem and could have paid on check-out as long as we weren’t leaving until it opened the following day at 10am but chose to pay at check-in and just leave the keys in the apartment doors as we wanted to get on the road to Fuente de early. We ate at a fantastic Mexican restaurant just a little way up the hill and around the first corner on the right hand side of the street. Las Mananitas – brilliant food and an amazing host!
- Large room on top floor with excellent view of Bilbao. Short drive to the funicular into the city.
- The property is in the heart of this Spanish mountain town. Spacious comfortable room with fridge and kitchenette. Our room had a fabulous Juliette balcony with a view of the square. Friendly staff.
Each apartment has a balcony or terrace with mountain views. The living room has a TV, as well as a CD and DVD player. There is a fan and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a washing machine.Potes is 3.1 mi from Apartamentos Samelar, where you will find a range of shops, and the cable car in Fuente De is 11 mi away. The property can provide information on hiking routes. You can also go horse riding in the area. There is free parking nearby.
- The location, this is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been, still not spoiled but plenty catering for the tourist, friendly locals and charming villages. The views from the apartment were wonderful and the apartment itself was spacious and delightfully quirky. Going off to sleep to the sound of cow bells or in the hammocks in the garden.
- The house is so in style, rustic and modern at the same time, and with a lot of artsy details and also quiet. We loved the community, the garden area. Claudia and Jorge are very accommodating and wonderful hosts.
- Absolutely perfect: The apartment was clean, comfy, well-equipped, and the hosts were very friendly! We would definitely stay here again!
- We did a 27-day ‘public transportation’ trip through Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Léon-Castilia. We visited 10 hotels/appartments in total and of these, Apartamentos Samelar was the very best! Excellent! A very friendly and accomodating welcome by two very friendly hosts, all the info and assistance one needs, great location close to a camping with a very high quality and ‘value for money’ restaurant, a bus stop right in front of the little road to the camping, very clean, all the luxury one may require. This is an experience we can fullheartedly recommend. We’d come back any time !
- This is a perfect apartment , so well equipped and clean. It has the added bonus of a beautiful garden and barbecue you can use. The area is very quiet and it’s just a short drive to Potes and some lovely walks.
Viviendas Rurales Traldega
All apartments have a terrace with views of the mountains, town or valley. Some are duplex. Each has a living room with a fireplace, sofa bed and TV. There is a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and washing machine.There are shops and restaurants in nearby Potes. You can go hiking or horse riding in the area. Lafranca Beach is 22 mi away. Llanes and San Vicente de la Barquera are around 28 mi from the property.
- A proper traditional Spanish feel, great pool …lovely gardens and host whilst spoke no English was very friendly and helpful.
Neither ‘young nor mature’ couple!
One of each……….not available!
- Very helpful and attentive manager, idyllic location and a clean pool. Beautiful views from our self-catering appartment which was far enough from Potes to avoid the bustle but close enough to pop in for supplies regularly. The grounds were well-tended.
- Lovely location, great sized clean apartment and really helpful local staff, just walking distance of Potes (2.5km) very authentic rural village. Great swimming pool, set in lovely open grounds.
Fantástico lugar, tranquilo y rodeado de naturaleza.
La.arqutectura de la zona y su conservación.
Las montañas me fascinaron.
Top Apartments In Llánaves De La Reina Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!