10 Best Apartments To Stay In Lires Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lires Galicia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Lires Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lires Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lires Galicia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Lires Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Lires Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Lires Galicia:
Apartamentos casa enrique
Finisterre is 6 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos VIDA Corcubión
Each bright apartment at Apartamentos VIDA Corcubión has simple décor, featuring wooden furniture. There is a living room with flat-screen satellite TV, 2 bedrooms and a private bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, gas hob, fridge and washing machine.The apartments are set in a quiet, residential district of Corcubión, 10 minutes’ walk from the center. Here you will find a small selection of restaurants and shops.Fisterra, another Galician town on the Costa da Morte, is a 20-minute drive from the apartments. Both Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Nice, clean, spacious, well-equipped apartment. WiFi has worked well enough. Underground parking.
- We were met by a very helpful member of staff who spoke excellent English and provided us with lots of useful information about the area.
- Todo estaba fenomenal y el sitio es muy bonito y el recibimiento buenísimo… Antes de llegar y a la llegada
- Todo de maravilla. Desde la atención hasta la limpieza
- Todo nuevo y muy limpio. Cerquita de la playa y de un bonito paseo. El detalle de bienvenida nos pareció un buen comienzo. La tranquilidad del lugar era de lo más agradable.
Apartamentos Praia do Capitàn
The house is composed by 4 apartments, one per each floor. Each includes a smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen including a microwave and a fridge. There is a washer dryer machine, and the bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some apartments have a balcony with sea views.You will find restaurants, bars and shops within 350 feet of the property. The Praia do Capitàn apartments are also located beside the town’s tourist office, and 5 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach.Free public parking can be found around the apartments.
- We were in a 3rd floor apartment and it was amazing. Very modern in an ancient building. Apartment windows and balcony had spectacular views. Antonio the owner was very helpful and accessible.
- Well located, very clean and comfortable. Recent renovations of high standard and very tasteful.
- Staff were very friendly and it was close to the supermarket/cafes/ the coast
- Location excellent and apartment immaculate. Everyone very cordial and anxious to be of assistance.
- Antonio is a gregarious, kind and knowledgeable host. the apartment is located in his 150 year old family home . It is beautifully designed, decorated and extremely clean . the terrace overlooks the ocean and is spacious enough to enjoy a bottle of wine and the sunset. The bathroom is large with a fantastic shower booth, the bed is so comfortable and with fluffy linens . the kitchen has all amenities including a compact washer and dryer . You can easily walk to all cafes in Muxia as well as to the cliffs to the church, monument and 0 km marker of the Camino. Enjoy dinner at Marina Cafe and experience world class hospitality (ask for Oscar) and amazing regional cuisine. it was a superb pleasure staying at Praia do Capitan and to feel the history of Muxia surround us…I highly recommend this adorable apartment and I myself will return to Praia do Capitan, Muxia and to see Antonio and Oscar again soon
Apartamentos Currás en Touriñán
All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also provided. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Towels are available.Apartamentos Currás en Touriñán also includes a terrace and a nearby farm with cows and other farm animals.You can engage in various activities, such as diving, cycling and fishing. Finisterre is located 8.7 mi from Apartamentos Currás en Touriñán, while Noya is 26 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 mi from the property.
- Lovely location located in a small hamlet and farm. About an hours drive to the mountains, rivers and forests and also to Santiago de Compostela. Very nice hosts who gave us eggs and strawberries. If you like nature then you will enjoy your stay here. Be warned though – there is a farm with animals and chickens a few yard away so you can expect a few farmyard smells and noises – we loved it but it may not be for everybody.
The best possible location! Truly mystic small village, and the coast with the lighthose just behind the windows. The best possible hosts: Maria, Jose and Alba – the nicest hosts we have ever met. Thenk you for eggs, potatoes and midsummer local party!
It has been truly unique experience to visit your home.
- Todo en general. En especial, la tranquilidad y el trato tan amable de María y su hija. También, la limpieza.
- La ubicación es ideal en una aldea cerca del faro de Touriñán, los apartamentos están nuevos, muy limpios y equipados, ideal para descansar, disfrutar de sus paisajes y playas espectaculares. Cerca de Muxía y Cee. Los dueños encantadores y disponibles
- Nous avons été accueillis par des gens super chaleureux gentils et serviables !! L endroit est magnifique, calme, on y dort SUPER BIEN, plein de balade et de bons restaurants au alentour, la logeuse saura vous conseiller !!!
Apartamentos VIDA Finisterre
The apartments feature simple, elegant design. They all have 2 bedrooms, a lounge with sofa bed and a modern kitchen with cooking utensils, washing machine and microwave.The complex has a garden and terrace with a barbecue. Bicycle rental is available, and the property can arrange walking tours or adventure activities.The apartments are located in Sembra, at the end of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. An airport shuttle is available for an extra charge.
- Very clean and modern. Lovely big garden. Close to a lovely beach and footpath into Fisterra. Quiet area. Some shops nearby.
- The location to the beach, secure parking and having the entire complex to ourselves as we were the first guest for the season. The cycle path into Fisterra that ran past between our 200m backyard and the beach.
- Apartment is new, comfortable and super quiet in June. beach was fantastic
La excelente atencion de Alberto Carames
Buen conocedor de la zona y gracias a sus indicaciones pudimos disfutrar de unas visitas maravillosas a los lugares que el nos indico
- El personal muy atento, resuelven tus dudas, te dan información turistica y están siempre disponibles. El apartamento fue muy cómodo aunque por decir algo el sofá se quedó un poco pequeñito.
Apartamentos San Guillermo
Both apartments at San Guillermo offer a living area with a sofa bed and a TV. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, ceramic hobs, and kitchenware; while the bathroom has free toiletries and hairdryer. There is a washing machine and cleaning products are provided. Some apartments have a balcony.A range of dining options and shops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and diving. There is a bus stop 500 feet from Apartamentos San Guillermo; while the closest airport is Santiago de Campostela Airport, 60 mi away.
- Modern fittings in kitchen with plenty of utensils & plates. Clean appartment.
- The host was very nice. The place is clean and lots of room. Close to everything
- Great place and great location. The host was extremely friendly and easy to contact. The apartment is comfortable, bright, well equipped, and near the center of town. We loved it and would love to stay there agai
The appartement was really big, we have lots of space.
Perfect, quiet location, very close to the sea.
- The location was perfect. Right in the middle of everything.
Casas Finisterrae Playa
The apartments at Finisterrae Playa feature simple, lightly colored décor and offer lots of light. The living room has a large picture window with a skylight, looking onto the beach.There is a sofa, a TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, oven, toaster and an electric hob. There is also a dining area and 2 bathrooms.Restaurants, bars and cafes can be found along Finisterre’s seafront. Cee is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Finisterrae Playa, while Santiago de Compostela can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, Very nice apartments, excellent value for money
- This house has a perfect location, the view over the ocean is great. The village and beaches at the other side are also in short walking distance.
- No style decorated in Early Goodwill!!! Kitchen well below par. Multiple things broke while there. Would not return
Great location, at a walking distance from a beautiful and wild beach.
Wonderful view from the living room.
- The property has an excellent ocean view and you can walk to a nice and quiet beach. Great to have the sound of the water when the windows are open. The apartment is nice and comfortable. Fisterra is a nice village and a trip to Muxia is also recommended.
Set in gardens, the Langosteira Apartments are a 10-minute walk from Finisterre Harbor. Here you will find excellent seafood restaurants.All apartments have a TV and sofa bed in the living room, as well as a ceiling fan. There is a private bathroom with a shower, and the kitchen comes with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.Apartamentos Langosteira can arrange activities such as sailing, scuba diving, surfing and fishing. You can also hire a pedalo or microlight, as well as going on a cruise up the estuary.A laundry service is offered at Apartamentos Langosteira. There is a tour desk and an on-site gift shop.
- It was our second time to go to Fisterra for a weekend. The scenery is absolutely astonishing. All “Costa da morte” is beautiful. As far as concerns “Langosteira Apartments” has a great location with its own parking and a closed swimming pool which the kids loved it. Clean sheets were provided for all the beds. Other than that it was great fun.
- I have rated this property as poor, because when we arrived we were informed that the property was over booked and were given an apartment a further 10 min. out of town. Any discount on the price was refused.
- La ubicación, zona muy tranquila, sin embargo falta oferta gastronomica en la zona, hay que trasladarse al puerto para encontrar algo de variedad
- Ubicación cerca del pueblo. Jardín con hierba. Al lado de playa muy familiar. Piscina cubierta
A localização em cima da praia da Langosteira.
A piscina coberta é muito
conveniente para os miúdos.
Ribeira is 28 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- A spacious quiet apartment very clean and comfortable. An ideal place for a extended stay more like home than most places
- Very well appointed – pictures on the walls and ornaments tasteful; room coordinates as well. Some wash lines out the back for drying clothes. So easy to live in for the 4 days I was there. A great place for a family or a single with space just to chill out. Close to amenities.
- De tudo, o dono é super simpático, a casa bastante confortável, até ferro de passar a roupa havia. A casa é bonita.
- alles war vorhanden um einen angenehmen Urlaub zu verbringen
- Lo cerca que estaba de todo y lo bien equipado que estaba.
Casas Mar de Fisterra
Each of the units consists of a living room, a well-equipped kitchen, and a private bathroom with shower. Some units include a seating area and/or a terrace.Ribeira is 28 miles from the apartment, while Noya is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Casas Mar de Fisterra.
- Location so close to the beach. Fabulous views.floor to ceiling windows. Great service from the hotel.
- Wonderful view. Wonderful house. Straff was friendly and helpful. Wi-fi in the house, funcioned perfectly. Modern kitchen.
- The apartment exceeded our expectations. The online pictures don’t do it justice. We loved everything about it, especially the magnificent view and the location so close to the beach. Thank you for making our visit to Finisterre so wonderful by providing such a beautiful place to stay.
- Everything was really excellent. The beds, the sheets was perfect and the service was extraordinary! A perfect location with seawiew and private just a minute from everything. All of us wanted to move in here!
- Amplísimo y moderno apartamento (casita) en una ubicación ideal en Fisterra: enfrente del mar a dos pasos de la playa de Langosteira. Equipamiento completo, en especial la cocina. Baños amplios y el de abajo adaptado para PMRs. Vistas inigualables.
Top Apartments In Lires Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Lires Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Lires Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Lires Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!