10 Best Apartments To Stay In Linás de Broto Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Linás de Broto Aragon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Linás de Broto Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linás de Broto Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linás de Broto Aragon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Linás de Broto Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Linás de Broto Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Linás De Broto Aragon:
The accommodations has a seating and dining area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or pool views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen is available.The property also offers packed lunches.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and horse riding. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 mi from Santa Cruz, while Jaca is 22 mi from the property.
- Close to National Park. Lots of amenities like Supermarkets, bakery, restaurants within a few minutes walk.
- Excellent value for money. Spacious apartment for 2. Great to have a washing machine. Central in village, perfect location.
- Accueil sympathique ,logement confortable et calme dans un village plein de charme et offrant de nombreuses possibilités de ballades en montagne.Nada
- Nos encantó el apartamento, la ubicación y el trato con los dueños, muy agradables. Sin duda cuando volvamos al Pirineo, volveremos a Santa Cruz.
Ubicación muy buena.
Apartamento bastante nuevo todo.
Each apartment at Gabarre has a terrace featuring beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. All apartments include a seating area, a sofa and a TV. They also have a private bathroom and a kitchen with microwave, electric hob and a fridge.Apartamentos Gabarre offers a café-bar and a communal lounge where you can relax and watch TV.The area is ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing and skiing.
- Traditional alpine accommodation (lots of real wood) in a very good location with nice views of the town and mountains. Very straight forward check-in. Lift to upper floors.
el apartamento perfecto y la atención inmejorable.
Agradezco mucho la disponibilidad del personal para adaptarse a nuestras necesidades.
Desayunamos a las 06:00, antes de nuestra salida. Y tienen un espacio muy bien preparado para guardar las bicis.
- Todo desde la recepción hasta la salida ? muy familiar
- El apartamento muy amplio y con muchas comodidades.
Casa Muro Ordesa
Apartments at Casa Muro Ordesa offer a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and kitchenware; and some apartments have a furnished balcony. The bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer; there is a washing machine, and cleaning products are provided.All apartments have a WiFi connection. Casa Muro Ordesa offers a variety of apartments, each one with a terrace and mountain views.At Casa Muro Ordesa you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace; and staff at the reception will provide more information where traditional restaurants and bars can be found.Apartments are close to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, skiing and cycling. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- The host was very friendly, greeted us with a jar of homemade raspberry jam and explained the surroundings. Beautiful, little hamlet with VERY narrow streets (charming nonetheless) and spectacular views of the Pyrenees. Flat comfortable, 4 of us fit into the two beedrooms nicely
- Excellent location in a lovey hamlet. Well equipped and comfortable apartment. We had a wonderful welcome and loved sitting in garden having a glass of wine.
- Lovely and helpful proprietor. Great position with a garden/yard with tables/chairs for ‘dining out’. Short drive to Torla. Marked walks from property.
- Comfortable kitchen, great garden, no noise, lovely
- Friendly and helpful owner. The 3 bedrooms apartment is well equipped for longer stay and rooms have own style. The apartment is in small quiet rural village out of noise of civilization but in short distance to Ordesa national park and Bujaurelo valley by car (5km, 13 km resp.) The tourist signed path passes trough village.
Apartamentos Casa Español
Each apartment at Apartamentos Casa Español opens onto a balcony and has attractive décor finished in warm, Mediterranean tones. The living area has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, oven, hob, a dishwasher and a washing machine.A small selection of restaurants and shops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk of the Casa Español.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking, canoeing and horse riding. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is approximately 5 mi away.The village of Torla is a 5-minute drive from the apartments, while Sabiñánigo is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff. Good location. Comfortable appartment.
- Great location, good views from balcony, the apartment was immaculate, lots of towels and bedding, every cutlery and crockery we needed, washing machine, fridge, dishwasher + dishwasher liquid, two hob cooker, oven. Fantastic hot shower, nice TV with lots of channels, fast & reliable Wi-Fi. Lots of bars and restaurants within a stone throw.
Liked , location , spotlessly clean .
The lady who looked after the premises was very nice even though we could speak no spanish and she spoke no english .
- La situación es immejorable, al lado de Torla, donde salen los autocares hacia Ordesa. El apartamento estaba muy limpio y estaba equipado con todo lo que se necesita para la estancia. Hay que destacar que disponga de lavadora y de lavavajillas. Los anfitriones, genial. Cuando llegamos nos preguntaron si necesitabamos alguna cosa y cuando nos fuimos nos regalaron embutidos de la zona. Podemos decir que repetiremos.
- La limpieza y las vistas desde el balcón. El tener acceso gratuito a la piscina municipal por estar alojados en este establecimiento. Cocina totalemte equipada. La atención del personal (eramos 5 y nos trajeron una silla que faltaba al minuto de pedirla).
Apartamentos Casa Aneta
Each apartment comes with heating and wooden floors. The living room has a sofa and TV. The kitchenette is equipped with a ceramic hob, oven, and microwave.A restaurant under the same management is set next to the apartments. Guests can also find a children’s playground less than 350 feet away.The towns of Sabiñánigo and Biescas are within 19 mi of the property. Guests can also find the ski resorts of Panticosa and Formigal within 50 minutes’ drive.
- Raquel was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was cosy and homely. Really loved Sarvisé, such a quiet and pretty village. Perfect location if you’re going to Ordesa national park. Our dog had a great time too!
- Excellent stay. Great property in a lovely location. The host gave us great recommendations for a small hike to the nearby waterfalls of the next town along the river. The town is really charming and the accommodation was exactly what we were looking for. Accessible by car to Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido.
- Buen sitio para acabar una etapa de la transpirenaica en BTT. Buena relación calidad precio. Los mismos dueños tienen la cafeteria Meliz donde se puede cenar y/o desayunar.
- Nos encantaron las vistas a la montaña, la tranquilidad de pueblecito y su cercanía a Broto y Torla. Recomendamos comer o cenar en el restaurante Meliz, también dan la posibilidad de hacer pedidos para llevar. La anfitriona y el resto del personal eran muy amables y cercanos. Volveremos a repetir la experiencia en Casa Aneta, Sarvisé.
- la relación calidad precio buena. Las instalaciones bastante completas y decentes.
La Casita de Ordesa
Each heated apartment has an open-plan living and dining area with a TV, sofa, and dining table. The adjoining kitchen is includes a cooker with hob, washing machine, and microwave.The apartments feature a small balcony, and there are shared barbecue facilities. Each one has a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Shops and restaurants can be found 2.5 mi from the property, in Torla. Hiking is a popular activity in the area and the ski slopes of Panticosa and Formigal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Apartamento muy tranquilo y con luz. Un lugar para relajarse.
- Die Lage in der Nähe des Nationalparks Odesa y Monte Perdido ist ideal für Wanderungen dort. Die Eigentümerin ist freundlich.
El apartamento estaba limpio.
Comunicación muy fácil con la propietaria. A 10-15 min del parque natural de Ordesa y Monte Perdido.
- Lo que mas nos gusto , el entorno rodeado en plena montaña
- El entorno es maravilloso, tranquilidad y rutas desde el mismo pueblo. Muy cerca del Parque Nacional de Ordesa
Each apartment has modern décor with wooden floors. All accommodations comes with a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. Kitchenettes feature a microwave, fridge and electric hob.The area surrounding the Apartamentos Russell is ideal for hiking and horse riding. There are several walking routes close to the apartments.The French border is less than 37 mi from the Russell, while Zaragoza and Pamplona can be reached within 2 hours by car.
- Great location, good size apartment, comfortable and very clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and the owner was amazing, offering advice on excursions and keeping in touch daily to check we were ok. Second year booking this property, we will definitely be back again!
- Fantastic position in Torla! Parking a huge bonus! We stayed in the two bedroom. It was huge. It was lovely to stay in a unit that was quite homely. Loved it here. Would stay again.
- Well equipped apartment, staff was very friendly and helful, good place for trips to the national park Ordesa y Monte Perdido.
- quiet and comfortable apartment. two bathrooms. private parking. central location
- Very spacious. Good location to go hiking in the day (short car ride required) and restaurants in walking distance in the evenings.
Including a living room with a TV, each apartment features wooden floors and ceilings. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave and a washing machine. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.Set in the same building, the restaurant offers traditional dishes, including fresh fish and game meat. Surrounded by mountains, the property is located in a good area for hiking, only 10 minutes’ walk from the River AraSet in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Casa Montse is only 35 minutes’ drive from Panticosa Ski Resort. The border with France is only 12 mi away.
- The apartments are very clean and comfortable. Full-equipped kitchen. Good Wi-Fi. Carniceria and minimarket not far away. In low season – very quiet place. Comfortable sofa and armchair in living room. Restaurant, tourist information and free parking nearby. Washing machine. Bath tub.
- Comodísimo, excelentes vistas. Tranquilidad absoluta
Big, comfort and spacy appartment with all necessary facilities, in good condition. We had the 4 people appartment and it was perfect for all of us.
Location is great, just 5 min. walk from the shuttle service to the Odessa park and 5 min. walj from the town center.
The 1st. Floor restaurant has a nice view and fine dishes. We got a Gluten free dishes with no problem!
Staff is kind, freindly and very helpful despute their poor English.
- Right in the centre of town and easy access to national park.
- Todo! Lo precioso que es el aparthotel, su limpieza, su ubicación, sus vistas, Montse es muy agradable.
Casa Felices features a shared terrace with a barbecue. The apartments have traditional décor, wooden finishes and exposed stone walls. The living area has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, while kitchen facilities include a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and an oven. Free Wi-Fi is included.Surrounded by the Aragonese Pyrenees, Casa Felices has a picturesque setting close to the Ara River.You can go cycling in the area and the property can also arrange off-road excursions. Panticosa’s ski slopes are approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.
- We liked the typical mountainous style of the house, very spacious for the four of us, kitchen well equipped. Grocery store and several restaurants were close by, good starting point for several hikes we did in the area.
- Great and comfortable apartment. Good location. Usefull kitchen.
- Location was great, apartment great for families, beautiful town
- La ubicación es excelente, la posibilidad de dejar el coche en una plaza en la puerta para poder descargar y cargar es excelente. El personal que nos atendió genial.
- Nos encantó la amabilidad de Pilar y todas sus explicaciones nos han ayudado mucho. El apartamento es céntrico y con supermercado enfrente.
The accommodations is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The studios also have a kitchen, fitted with an oven, a microwave, and a fridge. There is a private bathroom with a bath in each unit.Guests can enjoy homemade meals and traditional food at the on-site bar and restaurant. A simple breakfast is included for all rooms.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and horse riding. Jaca is 12 mi from Aparta-Hotel Puertolas, while Cauterets is 23 mi away. Ordesa National Park can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
La habitación era estupenda: muy espaciosa, decorada con mucho gusto y la cama, aparte de enorme, era comodísima.
Nos dejaron hacer el check-in antes incluso de la hora de entrada y nos ofrecieron por el mismo precio una habitación con cama de matrimonio, ya que había disponibilidad.
Personal muy amable y el desayuno muy bueno.
- Personal muy atento, limpio y muy buena relacion calidad-precio
- Le personnnel est trés aimable. Notre chambre était agréable avec une décoration soignée. On peut diner sur place. Au petit déjeuner il y a du jus d’orange préssé au moment. Il y a de quoi se garer facilement.
- La cama excelente el trato del personal genial muy amables y, la comida muy buena se nota que es casera para cerrar con broche de oro el chuleton buenisimooo seguro que volveremos
La atención del personal, la limpieza de la habitación y lo nuevo que estaba todo en ella (además de lo cómoda que era) nos encantó. No dudaremos en volver.
Del resto de los servicios no podemos opinar porque fue un viaje rápido, pero no tenían ninguna mala pinta.
- La habitación era estupenda: muy espaciosa, decorada con mucho gusto y la cama, aparte de enorme, era comodísima.
Top Apartments In Linás De Broto Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Linás de Broto Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Linás de Broto Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Linás de Broto Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!