10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ligüerre de Ara Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ligüerre de Ara Aragon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ligüerre De Ara Aragon:
Apartamentos Portal de Ordesa
Each apartment offers a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave and kitchenware. A washing machine is also available.Featuring simple décor, the bedrooms include a wardrobe and the private bathroom has a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for hiking and trekking. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 19 mi from the apartments.Restaurants and shops are about 0.6 mi from Apartamentos Portal de Ordesa. The city of Huesca is a 1-hour drive away.
- The town was quiet and beautiful, the apartments and surroundings were better than the pictures promised–a nice surprise. Though the days were hot, the apartments cooled off at night.
- Los apartamentos de la planta superior tienen salon con techo a doble altura de madera y tres habitaciones dobles, suficiente espacio para 6 personas cómodas, lo mejor la terrraza que tienen, para el buen tiempo es fantástica para desayunar o cenar en ella.
- El apartamento era perfecto para pasar unos días en familia, cómodo, muy limpio, en un entorno estupendo, tranquilidad para descansar, sin ruidos. En Semana Santa ya habíamos estado en el mismo apartamento y como nos encantó hemos vuelto a repetir.
- El apartamento era nuevo, muy limpio, la cama del sofá comodísima, mucha tranquilidad en el entorno, ideal para descansar, la zona de columpios para los niños estupenda, Ana nos dio una gran acogida, muy atenta, nos esperaba al llegar una botella de vino y bombones.
El apartamento es precioso y la ubicación perfecta.
Habitaciones muy cómodas.
Apartamentos Ordesa Natura
All apartments at Apartamentos Ordesa Natura are distributed over 2 levels. On the lower level you will find a single bedroom, a bathroom with shower and an open-plan living-dining area with a fully-equipped kitchenette. There is a double bedroom with attached bathroom on the upper level.The apartments are equipped with a washing machine and a dryer and ironing facilities are also available. There are shared areas including a smoking lounge with a table and chairs.You can enjoy hiking, cycling, fishing or horse riding in the surrounding area. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away.The villages of Fiscal and Broto are within 10 – 15 minutes’ drive of Ordesa Natura Apartamentos. Here you will find some shops and restaurants.
- Picturesque old mountain village, spacious apartment , private terrace(balcony) with mountain view. The village is close to Ordesa & Monte Perdido national park, not far from Banos de Panticosa and ski resort Astun. In Astun the ropeway works in summer too; it makes easy a nice walk to Ibon de Escalar and other mountain lakes.
- Comfortable and clean in a nice location. Very pleasant owners. We did not have the type of apartment we had booked but instead had one with a small outdoor seating area which was very nice, and was also on the ground floor. Description stated a parking charge would be made but this was not added to the bill – and the parking was excellent.
- כפר עתיק יפה ושליו. מארח נחמד ודירה מאובזרת היטב. מומלץ בחום.
- la atención de la propietaria, la limpieza del alojamiento, la comodidad y mucha tranquilidad.
El entorno excelente
la tranquilidad inmejorable
… y el trato personal
Casa Muro Ordesa
Apartments at Casa Muro Ordesa offer a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and kitchenware; and some apartments have a furnished balcony. The bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer; there is a washing machine, and cleaning products are provided.All apartments have a WiFi connection. Casa Muro Ordesa offers a variety of apartments, each one with a terrace and mountain views.At Casa Muro Ordesa you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace; and staff at the reception will provide more information where traditional restaurants and bars can be found.Apartments are close to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, skiing and cycling. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- The host was very friendly, greeted us with a jar of homemade raspberry jam and explained the surroundings. Beautiful, little hamlet with VERY narrow streets (charming nonetheless) and spectacular views of the Pyrenees. Flat comfortable, 4 of us fit into the two beedrooms nicely
- Excellent location in a lovey hamlet. Well equipped and comfortable apartment. We had a wonderful welcome and loved sitting in garden having a glass of wine.
- Lovely and helpful proprietor. Great position with a garden/yard with tables/chairs for ‘dining out’. Short drive to Torla. Marked walks from property.
- Comfortable kitchen, great garden, no noise, lovely
- Friendly and helpful owner. The 3 bedrooms apartment is well equipped for longer stay and rooms have own style. The apartment is in small quiet rural village out of noise of civilization but in short distance to Ordesa national park and Bujaurelo valley by car (5km, 13 km resp.) The tourist signed path passes trough village.
The accommodations has a seating and dining area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or pool views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen is available.The property also offers packed lunches.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and horse riding. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 mi from Santa Cruz, while Jaca is 22 mi from the property.
- Close to National Park. Lots of amenities like Supermarkets, bakery, restaurants within a few minutes walk.
- Excellent value for money. Spacious apartment for 2. Great to have a washing machine. Central in village, perfect location.
- Accueil sympathique ,logement confortable et calme dans un village plein de charme et offrant de nombreuses possibilités de ballades en montagne.Nada
- Nos encantó el apartamento, la ubicación y el trato con los dueños, muy agradables. Sin duda cuando volvamos al Pirineo, volveremos a Santa Cruz.
Ubicación muy buena.
Apartamento bastante nuevo todo.
Condado de San Martín
All heated apartments at Condado de San Martín feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors, exposed wood ceiling beams and warm colors. All include a washing machine, fully-equipped kitchenette and satellite internet.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, horse riding and canoeing. Staff can also provide more information on nearby bike routes, such as the País de Lobos or Viaje Al Inframundo Routes.The nearest town is Sieste, about 2.5 mi away.The Jaca Ski Resort is just over 1 hour’s drive away. Huesca is 59 mi away.
- La ubicada acción muy tranquila para pasar una vacaciones de relax
- La tranquilidad del entorno. La limpieza. El confort.
- Ubicacion en plena naturaleza. Apartamento muy amplio y con una gran terraza.
- Un gîte magnifique, au calme avec de grande pièce idéal pour un groupe
- El apartamento era muy amplio.todo bastante nuevo,.
Apartamentos Casa Aneta
Each apartment comes with heating and wooden floors. The living room has a sofa and TV. The kitchenette is equipped with a ceramic hob, oven, and microwave.A restaurant under the same management is set next to the apartments. Guests can also find a children’s playground less than 350 feet away.The towns of Sabiñánigo and Biescas are within 19 mi of the property. Guests can also find the ski resorts of Panticosa and Formigal within 50 minutes’ drive.
- Raquel was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was cosy and homely. Really loved Sarvisé, such a quiet and pretty village. Perfect location if you’re going to Ordesa national park. Our dog had a great time too!
- Excellent stay. Great property in a lovely location. The host gave us great recommendations for a small hike to the nearby waterfalls of the next town along the river. The town is really charming and the accommodation was exactly what we were looking for. Accessible by car to Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido.
- Nos encantaron las vistas a la montaña, la tranquilidad de pueblecito y su cercanía a Broto y Torla. Recomendamos comer o cenar en el restaurante Meliz, también dan la posibilidad de hacer pedidos para llevar. La anfitriona y el resto del personal eran muy amables y cercanos. Volveremos a repetir la experiencia en Casa Aneta, Sarvisé.
- la relación calidad precio buena. Las instalaciones bastante completas y decentes.
- El personal muy amable y los detalles muy bien cuidados.
Apartamentos El Palacete de Ainsa
Each air-conditioned apartment has 2 balconies and features wooden floors and beamed ceilings. The living room has a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher and washing machine are included in the well-equipped kitchen.A laundry and ironing service is available. Ainsa is on the banks of Lake Mediano and within an hour’s drive of the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park.
- Great facilities, very fun to be on the Placa Mayor (main plaza) as it comes alive at night. Easy to collect the keys. Car park easily accessible and reasonably priced. You are allowed to drive into the square to load and unload bags. Apartment well equipped and even had a clothes washer.
- A well-appointed and tastefully decorated apartment with a living room and kitchenette on the first floor and a bedroom and bathroom on the second floor. The building is in a great location – right in the main square of the old city. Parking is few minutes of walking away, but it is possible to park near the building for unloading and loading the luggage.
- This is a lovely apartment in an idyllic location. It was great to open the doors and look directly onto the main square and the views from the other windows of the hilltops and mountains were beautiful. Facilities were good and the bed was very comfortable.
Modern and comfortable apartment looking on to the old central plaza of Ainsa.
Parking was quite good once you had worked out that the public car park costs a maximum of 3 Euros per day
- Loved the balcony and views! Bedrooms and bathroom were clean and nicely sized, kitchen and dining areas functioned well. Perfect for a couple with two children.
Fitted with a terrace, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests can also use a barbecue upon request. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Formigal is 19 mi from Casa Arruebo.
- We’ve stayed 3 nights and we loved every minute. The Casa is on the mountain at the entrance of a small village just 5 min from Broto, includes all facility you need for a family, great location close to hiking and access to Ordesa park. Hosts were so kind (although spoke only Spanish). It also includes a small terrace/yard in front of the house were we enjoyed eating our dinners. We recommend this place very much!
- La atención y la amabilidad de Isabel y Miguel Ángel,un 10 para ellos.
- La casa está fenomenal, no le falta detalle. Los dueños son muy amables y te indican los mejores lugares para visitar, que son muchos y espectaculares. Esta muy bien situada y admite animales
La ubicacion de la casa. El pueblo es muy tranquilo y céntrico de lo que queríamos visitar.
El patio nos encanto, poder comer allí era muy relajante.
Y los dueños majisimos,muy atentos.
Nos encanto la casa.
EL TRATO DE ISABEL Y SU MARIDO FUE EXCELENTE. NOS HICIERON PASAR UNOS DIAS MARAVILLOS
LA CASA ESTA MUY BIEN UBICADA Y TIENE TODAS LAS COMODIDADES PARA PASAR UNOS DIAS.
Apartamentos Casa Esperanza
Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet. An oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.The apartment has a grill.A terrace is available for guests to use at Apartamentos Casa Esperanza.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cauterets is 30 miles from the property.
- El apartamento está bien dotado y muy bien situado, en un pueblecito tranquilísimo. Ideal también para ir con niños. Magnífica base para conocer la zona.
- El paisaje, la tranquilidad y sobre todo mucha calma 😍
- La mesa que hay fuera de la casa para poder comer también la barbacoa , los exteriores en general
- Heel mooi gelegen aan het einde van een bergweg. Prachtig uitzicht.
- La ubicacion es ideal para desconectar, tiene unas preciosas vistas, la dueña es encantadora.
Each apartment has modern décor with wooden floors. All accommodations comes with a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. Kitchenettes feature a microwave, fridge and electric hob.The area surrounding the Apartamentos Russell is ideal for hiking and horse riding. There are several walking routes close to the apartments.The French border is less than 37 mi from the Russell, while Zaragoza and Pamplona can be reached within 2 hours by car.
- Great location, good size apartment, comfortable and very clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and the owner was amazing, offering advice on excursions and keeping in touch daily to check we were ok. Second year booking this property, we will definitely be back again!
- Fantastic position in Torla! Parking a huge bonus! We stayed in the two bedroom. It was huge. It was lovely to stay in a unit that was quite homely. Loved it here. Would stay again.
- Well equipped apartment, staff was very friendly and helful, good place for trips to the national park Ordesa y Monte Perdido.
- quiet and comfortable apartment. two bathrooms. private parking. central location
- Very spacious. Good location to go hiking in the day (short car ride required) and restaurants in walking distance in the evenings.
Top Apartments In Ligüerre De Ara Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ligüerre de Ara Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!