10 Best Apartments To Stay In Liencres Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Liencres Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Liencres Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liencres Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liencres Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Liencres Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Liencres Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Liencres Cantabria:
The apartments feature tiled floors and modern décor with soft tones. Each one comes with a TV and a kitchen with a hob, washing machine and coffee-maker. There is a shared garden and terrace.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Liencres contains various restaurants, bars and shops.You can drive to central Santander, as well as the airport and ferry terminal, within around 15 minutes. The Altamira Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 25 minutes’ drive away. The beaches of Liencres are within 1.9 mi away, and they feature a nature reserve with dunes.
We visited Santander (1 adult + 2 children) and we thought we might try something in the countryside but not so far away from town. This property exceeded our expectation and although it is literally ~10km from the downtown area, we like it a lot.
The proprietor was very polite and spoken English is limited, she went above and beyond the line of duty to make us feel comfortable. Outstanding service.
Highly recommended housing choice to spend a day or two around the Santander area!
- The property was excellent, newly decorated and furnished to a high standard. The bed was extremely comfortable as was the furnishings in the sitting room. There was a small vegetable garden where you could take the fresh veg and chickens laying eggs all for free.The flat was easily accessible to the village where there were around 3 or 4 good restaurants. There was a large supermarket and a wet fish shop. The bus runs into Santander every half an hour until around 10.00 every night.
- La mujer que me atendió es un amor, el lugar impecable y con todo lo necesario, el espacio muy bien distribuido. Me alegró también la lechuguita del huerto en obsequio a la estadía, recomendable 100%!
- El apartamento tiene una terraza amplia y es acogedor. Hay parking privado, lavandería y un huerto .El personal muy amable y la zona excelente. Nos obsequiaron con productos del huerto.
- Alojamiento còmodo, muy limpio, mobiliario nuevo y la señora que nos atendió encantadora. Muy recomendable.
- We visited Santander (1 adult + 2 children) and we thought we might try something in the countryside but not so far away from town. This property exceeded our expectation and although it is literally ~10km from the downtown area, we like it a lot.
Apartamentos Playa de Portio
Apartamentos Playa de Portio feature a comfortable lounge area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The kitchenette comes with a microwave and fridge.The city of Santander is 5 minutes away by car and the Dunas de Liencres Natural Park is also nearby. Free private parking is available on site at Apartamentos Playa de Portio.
- Nice and quite location, perfect view and close beach
- Buena ubicación con impresionantes vistas y trato del personal inmejorable.
- La situación y el paisaje. Los apartamentos están muy bien.Fueron muy atentos con nosotros.
- La ubicación privilegiada frente a los acantilados de la costa quebrada y la tranquilidad del entorno.
Emplazamiento a pocos metros esta la bajada a la playa los
apartamentoscestan en segunda fila.
This apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Aparthotel Playas de Liencres
The countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area is characterized by its beaches and cliffs. You can drive to the Cabárceno Nature Reserve in 15 minutes.The complex has 97 apartments, each sleeping up to four guests, and all with full hotel services. Guests can help themselves in the on-site buffet restaurant, which offers panoramic views.The outdoor pool with panoramic views is open from 15 May until 15 September.There is also a children’s playground and entertainment program, which is available from 29 March until 31 March and from 23 June to until 2 September.
- Staff were friendly, hotel was overall very nice BUT…..
- Close to Santander where we could go out for drinks and not have far to crawl back lol
- Big rooms with self catering option and balcony. Indoor heated pool. Plenty of parking a great place to stop over on our travels. Very child friendly.
- Lots of space in the room, good value for money, nice views
- Very friendly staff, very relaxed atmosphere, very well kept in a beautiful setting. Also, loved that it was on the Camino route. Quiet as it was off peak but we loved that. Very well laid out with appartments well equipped and communal area bright, clean & family orientated.
Apartamentos Dunas de Liencres
The apartments are set in beautiful, beautiful countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area. The region is characterized by its beaches, cliffs, crags and foothills. As well as their tranquil setting, the apartments offer all the convenience, freedom and independence of apartment living.The convenient location means the apartments also have excellent transport links. As well as the stunning coastline nearby, you will also be able to enjoy other areas of the region such as Santander, Bilbao and Santillana del Mar.Guests can make use of a nearby sister hotel’s restaurant, children’s club and entertainment program.
- The property is on the route of the Camino del Norte. The apartment had a washing machine cooker & fridge.
The reachability by car of Santander (15 min.), the beach (10 min.) and even the mountains (about 45 min.).
The friendliness of the cleaners and the flexibility of the reception: the lady made it possible to change the apartment, on our request, during the stay.
- Very spacious appartment and very quiet and beautiful location. Beach is a ten minute drive away. Food at the hotel was plentiful and varied. Outdoor pool was well maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful. Very near the motorway so quick and easy to drive to nearby places of interest.
- cama vieja y muy trotada cocina a falta de utensilios el sofá muy incomodo para estar poco rato sentado y le falta aire acondicionado pasamos mucho calor pues le da el sol de lleno todo el dia
- Los horarios de las piscinas, las ubicadas en el Hotel cierran a las 12, tanto la cubierta como la exterior.
Apartamentos Maradentro’s bright apartments and studios feature a modern décor and have a large balcony with sea views. Each has a small, fully-equipped kitchenette and includes access to a communal laundry room with washing machines and dryers.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, horse riding or diving. Playa de Liéncres Beach, ideal for surfing, is a short 5-minute drive away.Santander can be reached in about 15 minutes by car, and the A-67 Cantabria-Meseta Motorway is about 2.8 mi away.
- It was a great stay in this apartment. The view is breathtaking and the beach is also in 100m away from the apartment. The Restaurant in front of the beach is delicious and the waiters are so kind ( special the male waiter). We will definitely come again !
- The room was clean and tidy with a lovely view (make sure you pick a room on the second or third floor for a good view). It’s a gorgeous little beach with a great path along the coast for running/walking. Overall, it’s a really nice place to get away for a few days. The host was friendly but swift; he gave us our keys, some information, and then left us to it. We had no interruptions during our stay so we had lots of time to relax.
– amazing location
– great view from the windows
– only a hundred meters from the beach
– very clean beach and was never overcrowded
– seems to be the place mainly visited by locals
- the fact that its close to the beach and lovely walks
Super schöne Lage direkt in der Nähe von Santander. Parkplatz kostenfrei vor der Unterkunft.
Mobiliar etwas in die Jahre gekommen, Couch durchgesessen und das Bett ist schmal, aber das wurde so angegeben. Es gibt jedoch ein Gästebett als zusätzlich Option. Die Küchenausstattung ist etwas mager. Um in der Unterkunft zu frühstücken reichte es.
Die Schlüssel wurden an die Unterkunft geliefert. Trotz der kleinen Mängel auf Grund der traumhaften Lage eine Empfehlung. Sehr schöner kleiner gepflegter Strand und gute Wandermöglichkeiten vor der Haustür. Von der Terrasse hat man einen direkten Meerblick.
Restaurant in der Nähe, Supermarkt mit dem Auto in wenigen Minuten zu erreichen.
Costa Quebrada Apartamentos
Costa Quebrada Apartamentos features 2 or 3 bedrooms apartments each with a private terrace. Each one includes a living room with sofa, flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. The private bathroom has a bath tub.3-bedroom apartments are distributed over 2 floors and have a private terrace. Most apartments are on the ground floor. Keys will be collected at Hotel San Juan.There are many beaches within a 10-minute drive of Costa Quebrada Apartamentos, and you can drive to the Cabárceno Nature Reserve in around 10 minutes. Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from the apartments and Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- It had a kitchen with facilities that I needed to prepare my babys food.
- The big terrace was the best, the apartment was very clean
- Very clean, stylish and nicely furnished apartment. Beds were very comfortable. It was warm and comfortable on a very cold night. Great value for money
- The location, close to the village and to the magnificient coast.
- The apartment was elegant, spotlessly clean, and comfortable. The WIFI worked great, and I appreciated the washing machine in the kitchen. I was there during cold weather so didn’t get to enjoy the two balconies or the swimming pool. The location is wonderful — an easy drive to Santander and all the beautiful beaches on the coast, as well as the caves at El Castillo. I will stay in these apartments again the next time I’m in the area.
Apartamentos Bahía de Boó
Bahía de Boó apartments feature heating and modern décor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, washing machine and ironing facilities.Guests will find several bars, restaurants and shops, including a supermarket, within 10 minutes’ walk of the apartments. Cabárceno Nature Park is just a 20-minute drive away.Santander Ferry Terminal and Railway Station are about 15 minutes’ drive away. The airport can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Nice, clean apartment. The check-in was easy and quick. It had all the necessary facilities for a short stopover
- The location was great for bus service into Santander. There is not a lot going on around the property so this was essential. The people in the bar attached to the property were friendly enough but this is not anything other than a café.
- clean and comfortable, easy to find, plenty of parking, friendly staff.
The size of the accommodation was very generous.
The shower was excellent
- Having self catering was a great bonus and having our pet dog with us made for a relaxing time after a long drive and a forthcoming long ferry crossing.
Estudios Aránzazu are just a 15-minute walk from Santander Cathedral. The city’s ferry port is only 0.9 mi away. You can also get a local bus the Sardinero Beaches, including La Concha Beach, around 2.5 mi away.Each Aránzazu studio has simple, functional décor and tiled and split-level floors. There is a private bathroom with a shower. Kitchenettes include a hob and a fridge.Breakfast is served in the bedroom. A wide range of cafés, restaurants and characteristic tapas bars can be found in the surrounding area. The ferry port can be reached by car in 8 minutes.
- The woman who attends us was very kind and helpful. I guess that she is very patience because she is the only one infront of all the guests. The room is clean despite all furniture was old.
- It was nice and basic, as we expected. I always like to have a fridge to prepare my own snack and cooking facility, which we used to prepare a tortilla 🙂
The hob and fridge in the room were handy .
Staff on front desk informative.
Cleaners did a good job.
- The kitchenette was very useful and the hotel is right next to a grocery store.
- Great place. Very easy from Ferry and beaches. Good shopping, bars and eating out. English tea drinkers bring electric kettle tho’ saucepan for boiling water in studio you may need speedier cupper.
Apartamentos Costa Esmeralda
Located in the northern region of Cantabria, the Apartamentos Costa Esmeralda provide the ideal venue for a vacation of clean, sandy beaches and green countryside. The surrounding area is known for its nice climate and rich wildlife. The local landscape varies from mountains, to verdant fields, to dramatic coastlines and beaches. One of these beaches, La Concha, is just 350 feet away.The apartments are housed in a historically styled yet recently constructed building. Each spacious apartment of 484 ft²- 538 ft² comes with a lounge including a fully-equipped kitchenette, and each opens onto its own terrace.
- I highly recommand this accomodation. The location, the staff and room.. everything is perfect. Definately I want to be back.
- Situation was excellent. Apartment had lovely outside space and was clean and roomy
- high quality of appartment and excellent service from staff in hotel
- Sea view and value for money.. pet friendly and secure parking for an extra cost..
These apartments are in a very nice building just up the hill from the beach area and down the hill from town. We had a little terrace out the front which was a nice place for drinks / dinner / breakfast. There is a safe garden for supervised dogs.
The apartment is well equipped with everything you need to self cater and also a good fold out sofa bed in the living room with extra bedding.
Check in is just up the hill at the sister hotel and was very easy with 24 hour attendance.
Top Apartments In Liencres Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Liencres Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Liencres Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Liencres Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!