10 Best Apartments To Stay In Liandres Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Liandres Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Liandres Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liandres Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liandres Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Liandres Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Liandres Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Liandres Cantabria:
Apartamentos Mar Comillas
Each apartment features plenty of natural light. The seating area comes with a sofa and a dining table with chairs. There is also a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can walk to the center of Comillas in about 5 minutes. Here you will numerous bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Apartamentos Mar Comillas is set just 1,650 feet from a nearby golf course. Santander Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the apartments.
Spotlessly clean apartments in a great location. Short walk to the town and approx 10 minute walk to the beach – via shortcut – come out of apartments and turn right rather than left.
The staff are very helpful – in particular the husband and wife team for whom nothing is a bother.
- Cleanliness, charming host, comfort ease of checking out
- Spacious and clean apartment with good level of equipment.
- From Garage to bedroom everything is over expectations, staff was absolutely welcoming and very helpful at all time, walking distance from Comillas centre and beaches, quiet and very comfortable…. will come back for sure.
- To me, this was the best accomodation during my whole trip to the north of Spain. The staff was amazing; we got a very friendly welcome, they took time to show us the apartement (which was super clean, well equiped, a lot of space, spaciously, pleasently furnished, bed was great, quiet street), explain the city and its surrounding and to joke with us. When we came back to the apartment with a big bag of oranges, the hotelier gave us his electric orange squeezer. All in all, it was a perfect stay 🙂 Muchas gracias por todo! Hope to see you again!!
- Spotlessly clean apartments in a great location. Short walk to the town and approx 10 minute walk to the beach – via shortcut – come out of apartments and turn right rather than left.
Vivienda Casa Luisa
Vivenda Casa Luisa features 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments. Each one has been carefully decorated and offers views of the mountain or the town.Combining modern and rustic-style furniture, apartments feature a seating area with sofa and TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom.The property features 2 spacious rooms with books and board games. Outside, there is a shared garden area with picnic tables.You can visit the nearby villages such as Santillana del Mar, Suances or San Vicente de la Barquera.
- Very comfortable bed, lovely clean and bright apartment.
- The host was very nice and helpful. The appartment situated very well with a beautiful view.
- Fantastic apartment Great view Exceytown EEEEEEASY
- Huge apartment, well equipped, friendly host, great views of the mountains and over Comillas, good flat paved parking for our motorcycle. Short but steep walk down into the lovely town with a very varied choice of places to eat and drink. Comillas really is a great seaside town, still retaining that Spanish feel and not ‘over-prettified’ like Santillana, and while ever it remains so we will keep returning……we would definitely consider this property again.
- The host was a lovely person but did not speak much English, they did have a person on staff that could speak English and he was very helpful and considerate, in fact he took in some washing we had on the line as it started to rain when we were out. The property was spotlessly clean and had a very comfortable lounge suite for relaxing. The town is amazing and the beach is lovely. We really enjoyed staying here.
Estudios Playa De Cóbreces
Each studio is air conditioned and features a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A hob, fridge and microwave are provided in the kitchenette.Oyambre Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive from the property. There are also horse stables at the location nearby.Santander Airport is 25 mi away and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached within a 90-minute drive.
- Lovely apartment. Very cosy. Everything you needed
- An exceptional facility run by nice people. Everything was wonderful.
- Light, airy and spacious room/apartment. Very new and modern, would have liked to have stayed longer!
- Everything. The owner Yolanda was fabulously helpful and accommodating. The room was roomy with fabulous views and very comfortable. Great shower. It was quiet. Perfect place!
- la cama comodisima y el apartamento con todo lo necesario
Apartamentos Villa Sofía
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, bidet and shower. An oven and coffee machine are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Apartamentos Villa Sofía has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santander is 27 miles from Apartamentos Villa Sofía, while Llanes is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 26 miles from Apartamentos Villa Sofía.
- Very comfortable apartment. Great breakfast and everybody very helpfull.
- Clean tidy had nice facilities … Actually it was spotless with beautiful fittings in the apartment. Staff were very pleasant .
- Very friendly owners. Wonderful breakfast. Relaxing atmosphere with easy walk to local surfing beach. Short drive to town.
- A spotlessly presented apartment overlooking the coast on one side and open country and view of mountains on the other. A very large and comfortable bed, fully equipped cooking facilities and pristine bathroom.
- Excelent apartment, very well equipped, near to the beach. Beautifull surroundings. Very friendly staff.
Abba Comillas Golf Apartments
The complex is split into 2 areas and apartments look onto the sports area. Apartments set next to the golf course feature a covered parking space.All have a living room with a sofa bed and TV. There is a private bathroom and a washing machine. The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.There is a restaurant on the complex. You will find a supermarket and shops in the town center, 10 minutes’ walk away.The apartment complex has a tour desk and is next to Rovacias Golf Course. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 31 mi away.
- The staff were outstanding…friendly, helpful and professional. Lovely young woman on reception on our arrival was very welcoming and an asset to the hotel. Quality of food in hotel restaurant very good….excellent stay overall.
- Great aspect over the golf course, easy walk to town centre and beach, very spacious apartment and very comfortable bedding and furniture. The friendly and informative young lady at the reception desk made the check in easy and helped our orientation of Comillas.
- Location very quiet and walking distance to town. Loved Comillas and particularly El Capricho by Gaudi.
- There were six beds in all, none in the living room, and the pool and tennis courts were available for free just across the street. The kids just loved staying there and would have liked to stay longer. We were also in an apartment with a nice view of the sea, although not all apartments have that.
- Quiet location in easy reach of village and beach / about ten to fifteen minutes walk for each but with hills to climb. Good facilities and plenty of space for three. Nice comfortable apartment.
All rustic-style apartments offer plenty of natural light. Each one includes a seating area with sofa, flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster and coffee machine.El Cardeo features a rear garden with barbecue facilities. Free public parking is also available nearby.Apartments are less than 1 hour’s drive from Castro Urdiales or the Picos de Europa National Park. El Cardeo is also within driving distance from numerous charming fishing villages located along the Cantabrian coast.
Rocio. She is really amazing.
A hard worker and always on the top of all clients needs
Ubicación, apartamento completo, cocina bien equipada.
Amabilidad del servicio.
- Excelente apartamento bien situado para cualquier fona de playas y de rutas
- In der Mitte eines kleinen Nationalparks ist man mit dem Auto schnell in den beiden benachbarten schönen Städten San Vicente und Comillas und auch schnell an ein paar sehr schönen Stränden.
- El apartamento estúbo muy bien,pero el trato de la chica de recepción fue escepcional.
- Rocio. She is really amazing.
Apartamentos Santa Lucia
The Apartamentos Santa Lucia include a modern kitchen with a microwave, fridge and washing machine. The living room comes with a sofa bed and dining area.A free Wi-Fi zone is available in Santa Lucia by reception. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and help to organize excursions.Free private parking is available nearby the accommodations. Cabezón de la Sal is 0.6 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 9.3 mi away.
- The room was fabulous. The furniture and decor was amazing and the whole place was spotless.
- Spotlessly, shiny clean. Tasteful decor and nice touches like flowers on bed and herb teas. Good sized shower room with very red tiles. Convenient private parking. Easy access to river walk. Cabezon is a nice town.
- La atención de lo recepción , muy amables y atentos
- El apartamento era precioso, realmente decorado a capricho y con todos los detalles, la cocina con un amplio menaje, baño grande con ducha bastante amplia que era de agradecer y por supuesto la cama, una cama extra grande y cómoda 100%. Las anfitrionas encantadoras, volveremos sin duda.
- La atención fue exquisita, muy cariñosas con los niños, además nos aportaron información muy interesante sobre qué ver por la zona
Overlooking the garden and mountain, the air-conditioned apartments include a washing machine, seating area and flat-screen TV. Each has a kitchenette with fridge and coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Apartamentos Florinda is 3.1 mi frm Cabezon de la sal. Santander Airport is 25 mi away. The property offers free parking on site.
- Clean, comfortable, great view. Good restaurant/bar across the street.
- Booked one week and after three days, extended it to a second week. Brill central”Hub” for touring from with close access to motorway. Fantastic views in a great area. Can’t say enough about apartment, staff, local.
- The scenery was lovely and the property had great character. Free parking and helpful staff.
- El lugar precioso, el apartamento estaba muy bien, con todo lo necesario. La dueña muy atenta en todo
Entorno rural precioso, todo verde y tranquilo. Gente muy agradable en la zona. Buenas opciones gastronómicas.
Apartamento cómodo, salón cocina amplio. Buena red wifi.
Familia encargada muy atenta y hospitalaria. Flori y su hija Marian nos facilitaron la estancia en todo momento.
Cabezón de la Sal a 10 minutos. Todo cerca: Bárcena Mayor, Cabuérniga, Carmona, El Soplao, etc.
Gasolinera en mismo pueblo de Ucieda, la tienda cara, eso sí. Mejor ir hasta Cabezón de la Sal a comprar.
Mesón Ucieda donde Paco y María justo en frente del apartamento. Genial!!
Each bright apartment features a country-style décor, with wooden furniture and parquet floors. All apartments come with a TV lounge with sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom. Some have a terrace with garden views.Bed linen and towels are included at the Altamira apartments. There is also free private parking.Located 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Santillana del Mar.
- Pleasant quiet location and the apartment was comfortable and spotlessly clean. Helpful hosts
- As others have noted the place can be a little tricky to find, but keep the picture of the outside handy as that will help you locate it. This is a owner occupied building and that almost always equates to things being well run and that was certainly the case here. Checkin was easy and the owner showed us around. The kitchen facilities were well equipped, complete with toaster and juicer as well as plenty of pots and pans and plenty of dishes. The unit was very clean. We did avail ourselves of the washing machine and did get a couple of loads done while we were there.
- Very clean and comfortable. Great yard with play equipment for children. We weren’t sure how we would collect keys as we’d reserved everything online and were without phone service, but the host cheerfully walked out to the parking lot to greet us as we pulled in. Outside of main town center and there were cows and chickens in the yard next door. Charming and rural.
- Lovely clean apartment in a wonderfully refurbished house. Everything you needed was provided and the owners were very friendly and helpful despite the language difference! Also, a plus for them and Booking.com, as we tried to let the owners know we were going away for a couple days but didn’t manage to, and both parties tried to contact us as they were concerned. Brilliant service!!
- Excelente el entorno, la tranquilidad… La casa es muy bonita, a un paseo del casco histórico de Santillana, y tiene un jardín muy agradable para niños y mayores. El apartamento tiene de todo lo que se puede necesitar. Destaco especialmente la limpieza, es excepcional.
Apartamentos la Roblera
Each heated apartment has a patio with mountain views. There is a living room with a sofa and TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.You will find barbecue facilities in the garden and there is a children’s playground. A laundry service is available and there is a tour desk. Luaña Beach is 1.9 mi away.
Maria is a wonderful host, thank you for our visit!
We were allowed to check-in in the morning. Kitchen was fully equipped and everything was in order. Nice apartment in and out, no problems with parking, beautiful surroundings. Best place to stay with a car.
- El entorno es espectacular, el apartamento cómodo y la anfitriona accesible, nos hizo muy buenas recomendaciones.
- El apartamento era muy amplio y confortable. La ubicación nos encantó. Está rodeado de naturaleza y a la vez muy bien comunicado para hacer turismo por toda Cantabria.
- Отличное решение для путешествующих на автомобиле и с детьми.
- Nos gustó todo, la amabilidad, idílico, muy bien situado. Lugar tranquilo y cerca de los mejores sitios de Cantabria
- Maria is a wonderful host, thank you for our visit!
Top Apartments In Liandres Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Liandres Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Liandres Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Liandres Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!