10 Best Apartments To Stay In Leza Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Leza Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Leza Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leza Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leza Basque Country. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Leza Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Leza Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Leza Basque Country:
El Lagar De ElCiego
The property has one-bedroom apartments with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Featuring a flat-screen TV, the living space includes a sofa and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a hob, microwave, coffee machine, and fridge.El Lagar del Ciego organizes different activities on request, such as visits to local wineries and reservations to Wine Oil Spa. It also sells tickets to Villa de Lucia Wine Museum.You can reach Marqués del Riscal Winery after a 3-minute walk, and San Andrés Church is 350 feet away. Logroño, with a train station and airport, is 14 mi from the property, and the city of Vitoria is a 45-minute drive away.
- Big apartment located in the center of Elciego. Good location. Friendly and helpful host, clean room, reasonable price.
- Lovely clean apartment. Perfect for a family of 4. Excellent value for money. Perfect location for visiting Marque’s de Riscal winery (Just a stone’s throw away).
- Very convenient to sightseeing. The manager was very helpful. The apartment was very clean. A wonderful bakery was just around the corner.
- Good communication, was a bit hard to find as the streets are not well marked, girl who met us didn’t speak English but she rang someone to help. Both ladies were most helpful.
- Amazing beautiful place. Really felt like home. Nice warm welcome
Apartamentos Riojania Logroño
Each unit has with a terrace offering garden views, a
Flat-screen TV, a seating area, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. A dishwasher and coffee machine are also offered.Guests can also relax in the garden.Laurel Street is 1.4 miles from Apartamentos Riojania Logroño, while La Rioja University is a 7-minute walk from the property. Vitoria Airport is 33 miles away.
- El apartamento muy nuevo, y los anfitriones encantadores
La casa en general muy cómoda y espaciosa, éramos 5 adultos. Los propietarios muy amables y detalle de desayuno y botella de vino de su bodega.
Estuvimos como en casa, todo perfecto.
- Limpio, amplio, nuevo y con los electrodomésticos básicos (frigo, lavadora, secadora, lavavajillas, microondas, secador de pelo). También ropa de cama y toallas
Comodidad al estar en un apartamento
wi fi incluido
- Propietarios adorables, trato inmejorable, se preocuparon de que todo estuviera a nuestro gusto. Todos los detalles cuidadosamente elegidos, incluido un desayuno, un aperitivo y un par de botellas de vino de su bodega familiar que nos dejaron en la cocina. 100% recomendable
Apartamentos Vino y Camino
All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary visit to a local winery and a Rioja wine bottle.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 mi from Apartamentos Vino y Camino.
- Beautiful apartment. Host was lovely. Bottle of wine was lovely touch.
- Easy access just followed Google maps and when there rang the number given and was given door code. Apartment had everything I needed and was very clean and comfortable and close to town center
- The room was fantastic, the whole of the top floor, under the eves, with the added bonus of a large roof terrace, furnished with table and chairs.
- Good & clean bathroom. Adorable and felt like home with all the touches including wine glasses & opener, big rug in living room and complete kitchen/dishes. Loved it!
- Cleanliness, ease of access on arrival, host very helpful and friendly
This apartment has a kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Laurel Street, Logroño Town Hall and Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- El apartamento está muy bien ubicado, muy limpio y los dueños muy amables. Íbamos con perro y dejaron una camita, comedero y un detallito para el perruno. Nos vamos con muy buena sensación y seguro que volveremos. Muy recomendable
- Todo perfecto… Muy limpio y acogedor, para volver a ir…
- Los propietarios son super amables y atentos. Dan muy buenos consejos sobre que hacer por la zona.
- La comodidad del amplio salón, espacioso. Había café y galletas para el desayuno. La habitación doble muy grande y confortable.
- El apartamento es muy acogedor y limpio. Está completamente reformado y con detalles por parte de los propietarios que fueron muy amables y atentos. A 15 min a pie del centro.
Piso con Garaje en Centro
The apartment comes with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher and an oven.Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations is 2,100 feet from the apartment, while Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda is 2,100 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Piso con Garaje en Centro.
- The apartment was very well set with great attention to detail. Hosts were very friendly and extremely helpful.
- Love the beds, clean, nicely decorated and most of all the owners. They were lovely.
- The owners were delightful and super helpful. The apartment is in an easy to access location with safe parking and a supermarket 10mts walk away, and the old town is so close by xxx
- Todo muy limpio y amplio, ubicación ideal para visitar el centro de Logroño.
- El piso nos ha gustado mucho. Muy buena ubicación, y al disponer de garaje propio gratis, el aparcamiento no es problema. Piso muy amplio y bien decorado. Estaba además muy limpio. Cocina con todo lo necesario, tanto menaje como electrodomésticos. Solo se echa en falta un tostador. Muy buena atención por parte de la propietaria, que nos dejó guardar el coche antes de la hora de entrada, lo que nos facilitó mucho la llegada. Tiene además una pequeña terraza donde se está muy bien. Repetiríamos
Each apartment has a living room featuring a sofa bed, a dining table with seating space for 6 people and a flat-screen TV. There are 2 bathrooms with a bath tub and a shower respectively, while the kitchen comes with an oven and a dishwasher.There is a free private parking on site and ground-floor apartments also feature a private garden. Some restaurants offering traditional Spanish cuisine can be found within 2 minutes’ walk of the apartment.There is a restaurant 350 feet from Los Nietos where you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Briones Wine Museum is 15 minutes’ walk from the property, and Logroño city center is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Comfy beds, light and airy apartment. Very friendly owners. Amazing steak at the restaurant.
- The family that run the establishment is extremely nice and friendly.
- Very nice and clean apartment. Modern and has 2 bathrooms. Good for a family and apartment comes with a well equipped kitchen. The host, Carmen, was great!
- The apartment was absolutely wonderful. It was very clean and well organized. The place’s owners were very nice and kind.
Almost brand new facility, underground parking, well equipped kitchen. Very good location to explore the Rioja, close to Haro (much bigger town with grocery stores, restaurants etc.).
Less then hour drive from Logrono and all major places must to see, wineries etc.
Very friendly staff (thought don’t speak English).
La Casa de Begoña
The apartment has a flat-screen TV. The apartment also has a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a bidet and a shower.La Casa de Begoña has a terrace. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Logroño is 10 miles from La Casa de Begoña. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 miles from La Casa de Begoña.
No reviews yet.
Alojamiento Santa Engracia Laguardia
The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured.Logroño is 10 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 miles from Apartamento en Laguardia.
No reviews yet.
La Casa de Lorenzo
The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a bathroom with a bidet. A flat-screen TV is featured.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Logroño is 10 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 miles from La Casa de Lorenzo.
No reviews yet.
Casa Jean Pineau
Opening onto a balcony with garden views, the apartment consists of 3 bedrooms. The property is equipped with a kitchen.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 26 miles from Casa Jean Pineau.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Leza Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Leza Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Leza Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Leza Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!