10 Best Apartments To Stay In Lestedo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lestedo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Lestedo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lestedo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lestedo Galicia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Lestedo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Lestedo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Lestedo Galicia:
Apartamentos Turísticos Guillermo
Decorated simply and in warm tones, the apartments all include a living-dining area with a TV. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge and kitchenware. There is also a washing machine, iron and washing line in each apartment. Bed linen, towels and toiletries are provided.Palas de Rei offers several bars, restaurants and shops. Staff at the property can provide information about the area.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services. Maps and routes information are also provided in the property.You can go hiking in the area, with the Careón Mountains and the Ulla, Pambre and Ferreira rivers nearby. Guests can also store their bicycles at the apartments for free.Santiago de Compostela is 43 mi away, and Lugo can be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- From the moment we arrived the staff was quick to help us get settled in. This apartment was 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a nice kitchen and washer (they even provided washing powder!). Very clean with comfortable beds and a living room to watch the World Cup. We stopped here on our Camino and it was excellent. It would be suitable for 6 or more people. Great restaurants close by.
- Nice roomy & spacious apartment – very nice spot to stay!
- Superb hospitality from Ana, very efficient and very helpful. Good choice
- The roominess of the apartment and the fact that there was a washing machine available.
- Our receptionist could not have been more helpful. The apartment was spacious and very comfortable.
Galpon Boutique Aldea De Abaixo
The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Sarria is 24 miles from the apartment, while Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles away.
- We loved all the space in the unit! Bed very comfortable. Contact with the owner was wonderful, and the lady who met us at the unit was so friendly and helpful! The kitchen was great and the food provided for breakfast was absolutely wonderful!! Thank you!!
- It is a very clean apartment with a nice back yard. Nice facility and close to very good restaurants. We have everything to prepare breakfast in the morning.
- Me encanto sentirme como en casa , con todo lo necesario para pasarla genial, un jardín bellísimo para almorzar o merendar al aire libre , sin dudas volvería siempre
- La casa estaba muy bien ubicada en el pueblo. Es realmente acogedora, con todo tipo de detalles y comodidades. La restauración de la casa es fabulosa. Ruben se preocupó en todo momento de que tuviésemos una excelente estancia. Muy recomendable.
- Ruben ist ein toller Gastgeber! Er hat wirklich lange gewartet, da wir für die Strecke an diesem Tag viel länger gebraucht hatten als geplant. Und er hat uns Geheimtipps für ein richtig gutes Restaurant gegeben. Vielen lieben Dank!
Porto de Bois Apartamentos Turísticos
Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher and a microwave. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at Porto de Bois Apartamentos Turísticos can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Porto de Bois Apartamentos Turísticos has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santiago de Compostela is 31 miles from Porto de Bois Apartamentos Turísticos. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from Porto de Bois Apartamentos Turísticos.
- Very nice owner Jorge make a very good warm breakfast with perfect coffee. You can get also menu where you have different choices for the dinner perfectly fresh cooked for only 10 Euro with a trink and coffee . The apartments are only 2 months old. If we come next time in the area we will stay there. It is directly located on the Jacob Camino 100 meter.
- Great place,highly recommended! Nice host and beautiful place, enjoyed the meal and had great sleep and eel time there, would definitely go again
- Like heaven on earth, friendly, Clean, real special and magical place, very new, good food and service
Todo, Jorge es muy detallista, la casa es preciosa, el paraje espectacular…sólo se respira tranquilidad y belleza.
El desayuno impresionante. De nuestro Camino de Santiago el mejor de todos los alojamientos. Lo recomiendo
La fantasticas vistas de los apartamentos ,,la tranquilidad,el excelente desayuno.el trato esmerado del propietario..
Ubicacion perfecta para alojarse si se está haciendo el camino de Santiago .Sin duda volveremos
Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Lugo is 14 miles from the apartment, while Sarria is 11 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- Host fetched us in town and took us to the apartment, which was a great help . Only host on the Camino who did this ! ( 10 out of 10 for him !! ) Apartment clean, modern and spacious and has a washing machine. Nice bathroom with hot water.
- Balcony, veranda overlooking lake and staff were excellent
- Very comfy and clean, private and close to the town. Host was very helpful and friendly.
- We were met at arrival by Javier who gave us keys and showed us the apartment. It was very large 2 bedrooms, washing machine and outside terrace wit a small kitchen. Our luggage had been delayed at the airport previously and it was delivered here without a problem. We were walking the camino Santiago and this was a bit off the path and up hill but was not terrible.
- It was so nice to be picked up at the bridge and taken to the apartments. The apartment was spacious and we enjoyed cooking our own meal and sitting in the glassed balcony overlooking the lake.
La Casa de Manuel
The bright apartment has a TV and heating. There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. Fruit and breakfast will be available in the kitchen. The rooms come with 2 double beds. Guests also benefit from a laundry area. The bathroom comes with free toiletries.The area is popular for horse riding and fishing. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 mi from the property.
Breakfast was really nice. I will be back to this place. The location is perfect. Also, the restaurant is next door.
The host was really friendly and resolved all our questions.
- Portomarin is a blast for pilgrims. This albergue was at the top of the city. A great place to stay and visit!
- Clean, comfortable, and excellent assistance from staff.
- Everything, awesome place to stay. Lots of space, great flat. Also my friend left his phone at flat and owners and phone to next hotel in a cab. Great service and great flat
- Breakfast provided at the house. Lovely hostess and the welcome aperativ. Great resteraunt next door. Even picked up my tired parents from a bar on the Camino.
- Breakfast was really nice. I will be back to this place. The location is perfect. Also, the restaurant is next door.
The apartment comes with a flat-screen TV and 4 bedrooms.Lugo is 14 miles from the apartment, while Sarria is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela, 41 miles from Apartamentos Loyo, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Owner greeted us with smile and handshake, and free bottle of water and coke. Well maintained and no issue with anything.
- Everything was great lovely and big it has everything you could need
- El trato del propietario y las cortesías de bienvenida.
Tres bon accueil.
Appartement très agréable dans une jolie petite ville.
- Nos vinieron a recoger con coche para llevarnos al apartamento y con muchísima amabilidad
The apartment includes 3 bedrooms and a living room with a flat-screen TV. The apartment also offers a bathroom.Lugo is 14 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Campo Cruz de Pedra
Some units have a terrace and/or patio.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby.Lugo is 15 miles from the apartment, while Sarria is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from Casa de Campo Cruz de Pedra.
No reviews yet.
Casa Souto De Abajo
The apartment features a TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a microwave and a bathroom with a bath.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from CASA SOUTO DE ABAJO, while Lugo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Turísticos La Calleja
The accommodations is equipped with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, fridge and stovetop. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen is provided.Lugo is 28 mi from Apartamentos turísticos La Calleja, while Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 mi from Apartamentos turísticos La Calleja.
- Maria our host was very welcoming and gave recommendations for dinner at the local restaurant. The location was perfect as it was on the Camino track. Maria provided laundry detergent and a drying frame so we could get our laundry done. She also called the luggage transport people to ensure they delivered to our next accommodation which was quite rural. Maria was the perfect host.
- Maria our host was extremely friendly and helpful. She showed us round the two bedroom house and had made sure that the heating was on in all rooms to keep everything cosy. We really enjoyed our visit and would love to come back.
- Maria was simply an excellent host. The house had so much charm but was still lovely, bright and clean. Would 100% recommend. The best stay on our entire Camino.
- Staff was courteous, efficient, friendly and eager to help in any way.
- Maria was the most helpful lady on our whole trip. She went out of her way a few times to help our group. She was amazingly kind and even collected some of us that got lost. Maria’s property is so cute and clean a perfect rest after a long day walking the Camino
Top Apartments In Lestedo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Lestedo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Lestedo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Lestedo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!