10 Best Apartments To Stay In Las Vegas Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Vegas Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Las Vegas Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Vegas Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Vegas Tenerife. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Las Vegas Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Las Vegas Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Las Vegas Tenerife:
Eco Finca Vista Bonita
Enjoy unbeatable views of the valley as it descends to the sea from Vista Bonita, and the lovely garden that surrounds the residence. The complex’s apartments are simple but attractive spaces, where traditional style meets modern facilities.Vista Bonita is a unique place to stay, offering cultural and relaxation activities, including Spanish classes in the residence. The complex has gym, a heated swimming pool, sunbathing area, and barbecue area.In the southern interior of Tenerife, from here you can easily get to the coastline, and also Teide National Park – a lush, tropical area that dominates the center of the island.Playa de la Tejita Beach and El Médano Beach are both just under a 30-minute drive from the property. Tenerife South Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
The view was wonderful and the buildings very charming. Beautiful decorations.
Very quiet in the night.
- Nice, clean and spacious apartment, quiet area, staff were friendly, pool and Jacuzzi is nice, playing pool is available and free, Pinky is so cute!
- The atmosphere, the interior and the furniture. The jacuzzi.
- Everything! Very relaxing place. Charming! Very good restaurand just beside property
- It was different from the usual modern apartment, comfortable and relaxing.
- The view was wonderful and the buildings very charming. Beautiful decorations.
The accommodations comes with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a toaster and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Towels are offered.Finca Florida also includes a barbecue.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as windsurfing and diving. Los Cristianos is 6.8 mi from Finca Florida. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from Finca Florida.
- Gorgeous place to come back to and spend time relaxing after a day out on the hills or beach 😎 well located within beautiful surroundings.
- So peaceful and well kept place, if I would be writer or poet, I think, the best place where to be with your thoughts and feelings…:)
- Location quietness lovely gardens near to every thing you want but need a car
- Great room, ideal for discovering the island, close to the airport, nice swimming pool to use after a hot day of hiking, good sized bathroom and functional kitchen.
- The hosts, Andy and Sylvi, who have recently taken over the property, were extremely friendly and welcoming 😊 Very peaceful, great for a relaxing break but also in easy reach of the coastal areas or trips up into the hills.
Apartments Vista Montaña Roja
Each apartment has a private terrace. The living area includes a sofa, dining table, and a TV, while the kitchen comes equipped with a fridge, hob, microwave, and kitchenware. A shared barbecue is also available.All accommodations has simple décor and tiled floors, and includes 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Tenerife South Airport is just a 5-minute drive from Apartments Vista Montaña Roja, and the nearest beach at Los Abrigos is 3.4 mi away. There is a range of golf courses within a 10-minute drive of the property, and Playa de las Americas is 11 mi away.
I was very happy with Nadja hospitality very helpful, spoke a little English and a very large space, local and parking spaces.
Needs a lot of maintenance to keep up to normal standards.
- Nadja is a very lovable host as we spent our 10 days at her apartments. Everything we wanted (like baking paper, new towels, suggestions for restaurants) we got and we had a great time. Neighbourhood is nothing special, not very pretty and apartments itself are outdated and a bit kitschy. But they were very clean and we the value for money is very good.
- I enjoyed my stay, owner were present, kindly responded enquiries promptly.
Very friendly staff. When we arrived we were invited to drink a beer and we had a cosy chat.
The appartment is spacious. The location is rather near to the airport, but we did not notice any noise or whatsoever.
It is a very quiet location, far away from the noisy and crowded resorts.
- My stay here was great. The apartment is located very close to the highway that surrounds the island, so it is very easy to visit the whole island. The flat is fully equipped with dishes, toaster, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker etc. The view from the courtyard of the apartment is wonderful and is a perfect place to relax. I always return here. Owners are very friendly and helpful.
- I was very happy with Nadja hospitality very helpful, spoke a little English and a very large space, local and parking spaces.
Apartamentos Los Delfines
Set in ornate gardens, Los Delfines apartments have 1 or 2 bedrooms, a terrace and a seating area with flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is also a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen, kitchenware and towels are included.At Apartamentos Los Delfines you will find a 24-hour front desk, bikes rental and barbecue facilities. Dinners can be served upon prior request. The property has free Wi-Fi and free public parking.Various shops and restaurants can be found within 15 minutes’ walk, while Tenerife Sur Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent place, this is our second time here. Alfonso is great host. Need to have a car. We definitely return. Thank you, Alfonso for super time
- space, swimming pool, quiet surounding, comfortable and very well equipped appartment
- Everything was fine, senior Alfonso with his wife very helpfull and nice.
- There were so many things to like if you are looking for a cozy, relaxing and quiet place to stay. Appartment was great…very clean and had everything one needs provided (kitchen utensils etc). Heated swimming pool lovely… and absolutely beautifully landscaped gardens! Manager/owner Senor Alfonso & his assistant senorita Sofia immediately made us feel at home. About a 5 minute drive to the center of El Medano (we had a car…) We will absolutely stay there again. Loved it… gracias Alfonso y Sofia…hasta luego! 😊
- It’s the second time my sister and I stayed at this villa and we can’t wait to come back to Tenerife and stay there again. Alfonso is an amazing host, so attentive, cheerful and caring. Ideal location for those who want to be a bit outside of tourists traps, just idyllic. Swimming pool is awesome. El Medano is a nice village with decent places to eat. Awesome beaches few minutes walk away or a short drive if you want to go to Costa Adeje. Thanks to Alfonso for yet another amazing holiday!
Luxury Apartament Calle Pizarro Tenerife
With doors leading onto the terrace, the living room has a flat-screen TV, an L-shaped sofa and parquet floors. Complete with a dishwasher, the kitchen includes an oven and a coffee machine.The main bedroom comes with a double bed and there is another bedroom with 2 single beds. Equipped with a bath, the bathroom has a hairdryer, and towels and linen are provided.Amarilla Golf & Country Club is within 15 minutes´ drive. The town of Los Cristianos is a 20-minute drive and Tenerife South Airport is 6.2 mi away.
The apartment met all our expectations in terms of comfort.
The pool and garden area are lovely.
Good walking paths.
- The rep Andres was very nice and very approachable. The view was spectacular.
- Amazing apartment: very cosy, spacious and comfortable with wanderful view. Host Andre was very kind and flexible, he let us to extend our check out time significantly. Simply the best apartment we’ve ever rented 🙂
- The owner was very welcoming and friendly. The apartment was very spacious, with a lovely balcony and we liked that you were not overlooked by any adjacent apartments. The public areas were spotless and so was the pool complex. We also liked the security aspects of using keys to get into the complex, the building and the excellent five lever lock on the apartment door. Great restaurants and supermarket in commercial centre opposite.
- Lovely apartment well equipped, nice and peaceful location with great views of beach
- The apartment met all our expectations in terms of comfort.
Muthu Royal Park Albatros
All apartments at the complex have a living room with a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. There is an equipped kitchen and dining area.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 5 other golf courses.There is a children’s club and a heated outdoor pool. Royal Park Albatros has a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 2.5 miles away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- Staff at the recepition was always friendly and helpful.
For the price of €181 for 4 nights stay it was a great deal. Our apartment was perfect for a couple, decent bed, bathroom, kitchen had a fridge and the back door led straight out to the pool which had a bar. Plenty of sun loungers. We had an access gate which was close by which led to a short walk to one of 2 irish bars which had great music and food and cheap drink. Well worth the money paid. There’s a bus stop by the main entrance which links to local towns which was cheap also and regular. The surrounding town is quiet and the neighbouring towns have a bit more life in them.
I recommend staying here!
- The rooms are really spacious and comfortable. The balcony was one of the biggest I’ve ever had at a hotel before, they had sun loungers provided on the balcony too. Room was very clean and had everything you could need for a comfortable stay.
- Friendly staff, good location in a quiet area of Tenerife but with easy access to the most important landmarks. Close to the (south) airport, and close to El Médano beach (good for kitesurfing and windsurfing). Easy access to the golf courses and some large supermarkets. If you wish to move around easily and visit the island, I do recommend renting a car.
- Excellent place , very friendly staff could not fault the hotel
Opening to a terrace with sea views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with an oven and a toaster. A fridge is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby and a bicycle rental service is available.Playa de las Americas is 2.9 miles from the apartment. Tenerife Sur Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Each apartment features a satellite TV and sofa in the living area. An oven, hob and fridge can be found in the kitchen area. The bathroom comes with a bath tub. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a supermarket, as well as various bars and restaurants, within a 5-minute walk of Apartamentos Alegro.Tenerife South Airport and El Medano Beach are 12 mi away from Apartamentos Alegro. Santa Cruz and Los Cristianos are both within a 30-minute drive.
Near the beach.
- The property was perfect for our winter break. Very clean and tidy. The views stunning, and a local tapas bar fulfilled our requirements. Two well stocked supermarkets were within easy walking distance.
- The views from the apartment really made the holiday and easy access to beach and bar & cafe
- Great location with good views. Well equipped kitchen. Generous sized bathroom and bedroom. Shaded outside eating area sheltered from the wind.
- The place was beautiful and the the manager extremely helpful and responsive. The location was amazing.
- Near the beach.
The apartment is composed of a living room, a fully equipped kitchenette, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The apartment has a sun terrace. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from Minerva Apartment. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 4.3 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Paloma Beach Apartments
Each apartment comes with a private bathroom, and a living room with a comfortable sofa bed. The dining area and well-equipped kitchenette include a fridge, microwave and kettle. Apartments offer views of the pool, gardens or surrounding mountains.There is a poolside snack bar and a selection of bars and restaurants on-site. Two supermarkets are within 350 feet of the apartments and the town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.Free Wi-Fi is available at the reception and all apartments. An airport shuttle service can be requested for an extra charge. There is also an on-site children’s playground and an outdoor exercise area for adults.Currency exchange and car hire is offered at the tour desk, and there is free parking nearby. Las Americas Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away, and you can walk to Los Cristianos Beach in around 15 minutes.
- All round friendly people, beautiful area and lovely relaxing pool
- It was in a quiet part of los cristianos. Clean and small and private. The apartment was clean and modern. Beside the beach and a supermarket. I was with my 2 sons and i felt very safe. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Great location straight walk to the beach.
Room was modern and clean.
Hosts are very friendly and helpful
- Clean, lovely pool, rooms well furnished with very good amenities
- Great location, great view. Everything you need in the kitchen for cooking. Big fridge. Comfy beds. Felt really secure. Did not need an air con in our room as it was not getting much sun anyway. Nice and cool. Sea and mountain views from a balcony. Dino supermarket is just 3 mins away and has all the essentials you could need to make a breakfast or dinner. Decent beach is probably 15-20 mins walking.
Top Apartments In Las Vegas Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Las Vegas Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Las Vegas Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Las Vegas Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!