10 Best Apartments To Stay In Las Rosas Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rosas Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Las Rosas Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rosas Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rosas Tenerife. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Las Rosas Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Las Rosas Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Las Rosas Tenerife:
The Masaru studios have a private balcony as well as a living-dining area and a kitchenette. The apartments come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a lounge with a sofa bed. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Pool towels are provided. A safe is available for an extra charge.The complex has a buffet restaurant as well as a café-bar where you can get snacks and drinks. There is also live children’s entertainment during the summer months.There are Botanical Gardens just 800 feet from Apartamentos Masaru and Rosaleda Golf Course is a 5-minute drive. Teide National Park with its volcano is 16 mi away.There is plenty of parking space around the complex, and buses to and from Santa Cruz and the beaches leave from nearby.
- Old style design, friendly staff, nice pool, wide rooms.
- It is at great location, easy to find. And the staff was very helpful to contact the car rental company for us when we had problem. Above all, I love the swimming pool most.
- Very good value, an excellent location with local facilities near Botanic Gardens. Only a short walk to main waterfront. Good pool and grounds with on street parking. Good base for exploring Tenerife.
- Set in a tranquil location, a short walk from the Botanical garden, the beach and the Costa Martiánez Complex is about one kilometre away. The hotel has a large garden with swimming pool, rooms are spacious, well equipped including a kitchen, with a balcony. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food. Affordable, very good accommodation.
- Lovely friendly staff members, clean tidy rooms, the croissants in the morning were delicious!! Absolutely recommend as it was delightful stay. Pool was also very clean and refreshing. Me and my friend absolutely loved this hotel and would definitely return.
The apartments at Finca Paraíso feature terra cotta floors and rustic décor. They have a double bed, sofa, dining area and kitchenette all in the same space.The kitchenette includes a hob, microwave and coffee maker, and there is also a TV. The bathroom includes a hydromassage shower.Finca Paraíso is 15 minutes’ drive from El Peñón Golf Course. Bajamar, Punta de Hidalgo and El Prix Beaches are all nearby. Teide National Park is a 45-minute drive away, and you can drive to Tenerife Norte Airport in around 15 minutes.
- The owner was fantastic. we arrived too late to eat at the local bar/pizzeria, so he brought us a snack and some beers from his own fridge – how lovely! he was also very helpful with info on local restaurants that we would never have found on our own. You definitely need a car at this location, as it is quite out of the way. It wouldn’t be to everyone’s liking, if you like modern, minimalist and straight lines – don’t come!! It is quaint, traditional and very spanish. Everything was spotlessly clean and we loved it.
- The pretty setting, location and facilities. It is comfortable, but not luxurious, equipped so you can dine in- perhaps if warm in the private inner court-yard, which also has sunbeds. Beds are firm, bedroom is larger than the living area.
- Our host Francisco was charming, attentive, and definitely went the extra mile. A bottle of Cava on arrival, some local delicacies for Christmas, and even some sweets for the flight home! Everything was there, washing up liquid, loo rolls, kitchen and bathroom towels, and the apartment was cleaned and linen changed every few days. We had a wonderfully large traditional looking barn conversion complete with gecko and regular visits from Francisco’s sweet little cat (just watch the cat she can get feisty! lol). Nice garden areas and a lovely shower too.
- Very comfortable and spacious cottage-like apartment. Amazing furnishing and decoration, no Ikea products here. Beautiful, peaceful green garden with a pool, hammocs and barbecue facilities (take your own charcoal and stuff). Friendly and helpful staff.
- The property has beautiful views over Valle de Guerra. We stayed in the quirky wine press room. There is a lovely garden area with a hammock to sit and read a book in the sun. A bottle of Cava was left on the table which was a nice touch. The room was spacious and had a homely feel.
Residencial Lanzarote Puertito de Güimar
The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with an oven and a microwave.Playa de las Americas is 27 miles from Residencial Lanzarote Puertito de Güimar, while Puerto de la Cruz is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice quet place, good swiming pool, garage for car. Space place to stay. Recomend for others.
- Very nice hosts, spacious and comfortable apartment equipped with everything you need (including all necessary amenities). Extremely quiet place, close to the beach. Puertito de Güimar is great location if you want to visit the island. You will not see around socks&sandals&all-inclusive type of tourists, usually staying south of the island, which looks like Las Vegas and should be avoided. As previous reviewers, I recommend Caffe “La Charcada” for breakfast (fresh orange juice + toasts + good coffee for 3 EUR…).
- GREAT LOCATION, GREAT OWNERS, COMMUNICATION BY APP,PARKING UNDERNEATH THE COMPLEX,SPACIOUS TERRACE, NICE SWIMMINGPOOL, SUPERMARKET AT 800 MTS.
- The hosts were very kind and friendly. It had everything we needed for a family of 5.
Oweners were very friendly.
Appartement was well stocked with utensils, towels, wifi etc.
El Refugio Appartments und Villa
Each unit features with a patio offering sea views, a satellite
Flat-screen TV, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with shower. A dishwasher and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.The condo hotel has a terrace.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Puerto de la Cruz is 6 miles from El Refugio Appartments und Villa, while Adeje is 28 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The view and location were absolutely outstanding. This is one of the best properties that we have stayed at. Our host was lovely – one of the friendliest people. Helpful with restaurant recommendations and helped guide us with suggestions for hikes and walks. If you like a holiday where you can explore the outdoors, and like walking, this is an absolutely great option. the location is close to the motorway and access to all of the best and most beautiful places on the island.
Fantastic location, quiet, just the right place for those who look for something off the beaten track and more individual. We stayed for one week in El Teide with our 2.5 year old son. We were provided a cot bed and a high chair. Kitchen is well equipped, we also received a welcome package with Serrano ham, cheese, bread, wine and some fruits. As we arrived late on a Sunday evening this was well appreciated. Klaus, the manager, had great tipps, for restaurants and near by beaches, he knows the island inside out. Loved “La Gaviota” in Tajao for the fresh fish.
Wellness area with sauna and the garden were also lovely and well maintained. There is not too much to do for a toddler in the pool though, but our son still enjoyed to splash in the water.
We spoke with Klaus several times while booking and while staying at the apartment. He was very accommodating and helpful throughout. Very knowledgeable about the island and especially about food and restaurants.
The apartment, facilities and gardens were all very well maintained.
It was a very relaxing holiday and would highly recommend staying here.
Thanks again to Klaus and the team.
Wonderfull place with a very nice garden with see and Teide view. The Teide appartement was very well equiped with a very nice and large bathroom as is mention in the booking descriptions.
Moreover, we received lot of attention and advices from the owner. Thank you very much for that.
- The view from the lush garden (and even the bedroom!) towards the coastline and Mt. Teide alone justifies the stay at this welcoming, quiet and luxurious place. I cannot think of a better place on Tenerife. It is a hard choice to stay and enjoy the premises or go and see the island! The host is very friendly and welcoming and helps with virtually any information and assistance.
This air-conditioned apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a TV, and a kitchen with an oven and a toaster. The apartment also provides a seating area and a bathroom with a bidet.The apartment has a terrace.Candelaria University Hospital is 5 miles from FarHolidayHomes. Tenerife Norte Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Estudio La Esperanza
The apartment is composed of a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Puerto de la Cruz is 12 miles from the apartment, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Live Caletillas Gabriela
This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a TV, and a kitchen.Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from the apartment, while Adeje is 29 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This apartment features a kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom.Snorkeling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very nice and comfortable appartment. Good connection to every part of Teneriffa. Private parking and nice people…. so everything was fine!
- Proximité de Santa Cruz, bord de mer, vue sur la mer, ensoleilement, grande terasse, appartement clair et très propre, bonne literie, cuisine bien équipée, magasin à proximité, WiFi. Tout !
- Sehr geschmackvoll und mit Liebe für das Detail eingerichtete Wohnung. Küchenausstattung sehr umfassend und praktisch für jegliche Ansprüche. Gartengrill zum Grillieren auf der Terrasse. Sehr schöner Ausblick auf die Bucht von Tabaiba.
- Terrasse agréable avec vue sur la mer, quartier calme, appartement propre et moderne.
- Accueil parfaut. On a adoré cetcappartement car tout est propre et neuf. La déco est superbe et la vue sur la mer de la terrasse est un atout.
This apartment will provide you with a cable flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a living room. The apartment also has a bathroom with a bidet, a shower and free toiletries.Puerto de la Cruz is 14 miles from the apartment, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from Apartamento OceanSound.
No reviews yet.
Tabaiba Garden Holiday Homes
There is a dining area and a kitchen. Towels and bed linen are featured in this apartment. Other facilities at Tabaiba Garden Holiday Homes include a terrace and a garden.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5.6 miles from Tabaiba Garden Holiday Homes.
- Clean, quite, functional and welcoming apartment. Very nice host who gave great advices for the visit of Tenerife. Easy parking place. Well maintained garden.
Very stylish, clean and chique Apartment and Garden. Ángel is exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable and speaks English perfectly well. He knows the best spots, the best hiking trails and a few secret places (and I thought I knew a lot already) and he can repair everything. His name says it all – a true angel.
By the way, the bed is the best on the Canary Islands.
It‘s a wonderful place and I‘m happy to come again.
Muchas gracias para todo, Ángel.
- Very pleasant host, lots of useful recommendations places to visit, answered all questions! Beautiful architecture of villa on the hill with ocean view in the morning and perfect place for star watching, waiting for coming back!
- Cozy and lovely place, absolutely kind and thoughtful owner, Angel, and close to the near supermarket & the Teide National Park by car. We recommend this accommodation~!
- we got a nice clean room with small kitchen and bathroom. Everything was nice.
Top Apartments In Las Rosas Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Las Rosas Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rosas Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Las Rosas Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!