10 Best Apartments To Stay In Las Aguas Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Aguas Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Las Aguas Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Las Aguas Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Las Aguas Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Las Aguas Tenerife:
Ferienwohnung San Juan de la Rambla 120S
The accommodation features a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and toaster. A refrigerator is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower.Puerto de la Cruz is 6 miles from Ferienwohnung (120), and Los Cristianos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from Ferienwohnung (120).
No reviews yet.
Nuevo apartamento en el Norte de Tenerife
The apartment includes 3 bedrooms and a living room with a flat-screen TV.Playa de las Americas is 24 miles from the apartment, while Puerto de la Cruz is 6 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
vista san juan
This 1-bedroom apartment includes 1 bathroom equipped with a bath. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine and an electric tea pot.Playa de las Americas is 24 miles from the apartment, while Puerto de la Cruz is 6 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with an oven, a toaster, a washing machine and a fridge.The apartment has a grill. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Playa de las Americas is 24 miles from Casa Aguita, while Puerto de la Cruz is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Playa de Los Roques
Each rustic apartment features tiled floors and a living room with a sofa bed and TV. There is a bathroom and a kitchen and dining area with a fridge, ceramic hob and oven.Buffet breakfast is available at Apartamentos Playa de Los Roques. There is a bar, snack bar and restaurant.The complex offers 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Puerto de la Cruz is a 5-minute drive away.
- The view from the balcony of the waves crashing on Las Rocas is fantastic! You can fall asleep to the sound of the waves. The apartment is also spacious, and the kitchen is well equipped. The pool is nice, and there is a small playground.
- The cleanliness, the very spacious apartment and the quietness. Liked the view, but it would have been better from a higher apartment. Ours (No 13E) was at the bottom.
- Million dollar view!! Nice room, great staff! They surprised me with a present for my birthday
- Perfect room and hotel location. Beautiful view from the window. Nice design of the rooms. Helpful and friendly stuff. Nice swimming pool.
- I liked the patio overlooking the sea – the view was wonderful. The staff were helpful and informative and the facilities of the flat were very good. Shops, including a local supermarket were 15 mins walk away – although the walk will test your fitness. The local environment is very hilly and there are some steep roads for walking. It did my fitness the world of good!
Apartamentos Los Dragos del Norte
Each of the Norte’s apartments is spacious and has bright, modern décor. All apartments have a seating area with satellite TV and a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and hob. A safe is available for rent.The on-site restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Los Dragos offers views of the Orotava Valley and is just 30 minutes’ drive from Mount Teide National Park. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is approximately 16 mi from the apartments.
- The place was very nice clean tidy apartments were comfortable just what we required for our short break with the added bonus our apartments were next door without having to request it
- Clean, spacious apartment, views, small pool, good breakfast
- nice apartment, quite comfy, for a good price. There’s an elevator, too, which means that luggage is not a burden.
- Quite silent area – if you happen to have windows on the backyard it it perfectly okay. Spacious living room for the price.
- The location – to a walking distance to the beach and the city center and free parking available. The appartment was spacious. The staff was really very kind and helpfull and the reception is open 24/24.
The Masaru studios have a private balcony as well as a living-dining area and a kitchenette. The apartments come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a lounge with a sofa bed. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Pool towels are provided. A safe is available for an extra charge.The complex has a buffet restaurant as well as a café-bar where you can get snacks and drinks. There is also live children’s entertainment during the summer months.There are Botanical Gardens just 800 feet from Apartamentos Masaru and Rosaleda Golf Course is a 5-minute drive. Teide National Park with its volcano is 16 mi away.There is plenty of parking space around the complex, and buses to and from Santa Cruz and the beaches leave from nearby.
- Old style design, friendly staff, nice pool, wide rooms.
- It is at great location, easy to find. And the staff was very helpful to contact the car rental company for us when we had problem. Above all, I love the swimming pool most.
- Very good value, an excellent location with local facilities near Botanic Gardens. Only a short walk to main waterfront. Good pool and grounds with on street parking. Good base for exploring Tenerife.
- Set in a tranquil location, a short walk from the Botanical garden, the beach and the Costa Martiánez Complex is about one kilometre away. The hotel has a large garden with swimming pool, rooms are spacious, well equipped including a kitchen, with a balcony. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food. Affordable, very good accommodation.
- Lovely friendly staff members, clean tidy rooms, the croissants in the morning were delicious!! Absolutely recommend as it was delightful stay. Pool was also very clean and refreshing. Me and my friend absolutely loved this hotel and would definitely return.
The Apartamentos Trianflor Alta complex has a restaurant and a café, as well as a poolside bar. A variety of bars, restaurants and nightclubs can be found in the surrounding streets.All Trianflor Alta apartments feature a seating area with a sofa and TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Safes and satellite TV are available at an extra cost.Apartamentos Trianflor Alta offers car and bicycle rental services. There is also a games room with a pool table and a paddle tennis courts.The Martiánez Natural Pools are just 1,000 feet from the apartments. Located on the north coast of Tenerife, the complex is a 20-minute drive from Tenerife Norte Airport.
Flat really value for money, wide and big. We’re 3 people. Suitable for 5, with lots of room for everybody.
- The breakfast on our first morning was cold with limited choice but the second day was much better. The location was very good close to nice hotels, shops, bars and restaurants.
- Large balcony, spacious rooms, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, car parking
- Lovely apt, very friendly staff, great breakfast buffet for 4 euros, very close to martianezbeach, nice pool and solarium
- Very clean and spacious apt,very friendly staff,excellent buffet breakfast in restaurant well worth 4 euros
- Flat really value for money, wide and big. We’re 3 people. Suitable for 5, with lots of room for everybody.
Be Smart Florida Plaza
Each spacious apartment has a well-equipped kitchen area and a bathroom. There is also a living area with satellite TV, and WiFi is available for a surcharge in public areas. A hairdryer is available upon request at reception.The 24-hour reception desk offers currency exchange and car rental.The apartments are located in the old town of Puerto de la Cruz. This popular resort has many shops, bars and restaurants.
- Great balcony with small restaurant view, live music sounds in it until midnight. It’s not annoying at all – you’ll enjoy. You can find a swimming pool on the roof. Clean bathroom.
- The perfect value for money. The hotel is located in the heart of Puerto de la Cruz. The receptionist was very kind and helpfull! The aparment was spacious and had everything we need for our stay (inc. kitchen).
Very cheap, big room, pool on the rooftop with a nice view
Friendly staff and the restaurant downstairs is better than you think when seeing the prices (5€ for a pizza! :))
- Great location on pedestrian quiet street in old port.Outdoor solarium and pool.Many restaurants and supermarket close.5 mins walk to bus station.
- The location was great and the rooms were big, you had everything you needed
The apartments feature a seating area and a TV with Spanish, English and German channels. All units have a terrace and/or balcony, some with views of the sea and others with views of the surrounding mountains. Safes are available for an extra cost.There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator is also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Bed linen is available.Taoro Park is 1.1 mi from Club Tarahal. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- Comfortable and quiet apartments, beautiful mountain view, free parking, good place, nice and friendly staff, fast wifi.
- Location- beautiful views of the ocean and the mountains
- very clean large apartment – quiet and a bit out of the way but excellent for a relaxing break
No problem regarding parking
- Balcony had great view over ocean. Was close to amenities I needed. Naomi on reception was wonderful,welcoming and helpful.
Top Apartments In Las Aguas Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Las Aguas Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Las Aguas Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!