10 Best Apartments To Stay In Larrasoaña Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrasoaña Navarre is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Larrasoaña Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Larrasoaña Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Larrasoaña Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Larrasoaña Navarre:
AH San Fermín Pamplona
These design apartments are soundproofed and offer views.All suites have a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The full kitchen includes an oven.Each apartment has a double/twin bedroom and a designer bathroom. The on site café is open until 12:00 and serves breakfast.The AH San Fermin Pamplona has easy access into Pamplona city center. The surrounding mountain ranges are ideal for hiking.
- Plenty of space. The self catering equipment was of a good standard.
- Very comfortable apartment, well equipped, clean, and convenient for local shopping. Parking outside.
The apartment was ok but could have done with a more cosy atmosphere
Staff in particular Mayte was very friendly and helpful.
- Stunning facilities, comfy bed and sofa. Great bathroom. Mercado a just across the road and off road parking outside.
- Appartment for a very good price, with small kitchen and living room.
All units are equipped with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a an oven, a microwave and coffee machine. Some units have a terrace and/or a balcony with mountain or garden views.Pamplona is 18 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 20 miles from Apartamentos Irati.
- Beautiful location, very quiet and very helpful staff. They did a load of washing for me at a very reasonable price which was very helpful
- Nice place. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly owner. Overall very goid.
- One of the nicest places we stayed at Since our journey began
- The apartment was spacious, comfortable, clean and the kitchen had everything we needed to be self catering. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom fountain shower lovely.
- we had a problem with our motorbike and broke down 8km from the apartment, the family gave us a lift back, on the way back we popped into the local shop to pick up food for the night, contacted the local garage and arranged for the lovely man to help us in the morning, it was gone 7pm by this time, gave us a lift back to the bike in the morning too. Couldn’t have been more helpful at a very stressful time. The apartment itself was lovely, we would have been happy to have stayed much longer.
The apartment includes 2 bedrooms and a living room with a TV. The bathroom comes with a shower.Bull Ring Pamplona is 600 feet from the apartment, while Pamplona Town Hall is 900 feet away. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The apartment is very clean and have 2 bedrooms. Kitchen is OK. Great location near bars and restaurants, in the city center. Many shops around. Even the apartment is in the city center, it was very quiet during the night.
- La ubicación es inmejorable, muy céntrico. Y pudimos alquilar una plaza de garaje muy cerca a buen precio. El piso está bonito, tiene 2 habitaciones independientes, TV en el salón, a/a.
- Appartamento molto carino e ben arredato, in ottima posizione centrale a Pamplona.
- La ubicación perfecta. El apartamento es perfecto. Muy completo. Muy limpio.
- La ubicación, el apartamento ofrecía muchas comodidades
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a dining area, and a bathroom.Plaza del Castillo is 900 feet from the apartment, while Bull Ring Pamplona is 1,200 feet away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Spotlessly clean and very well equipped facilities, with some nice homely touches. A great location in the old town and the apartment’s position at the back of the building on the top floor, provided a great buffer against any noise. A perfect place for a short stay in Pamplona, might feel a bit claustrophobic if you were staying longer than 4 or 5 days, but for the price I thought it was excellent value for 2 people and I’d definitely stay there again!
- The location was fantastic; it is located right in the midst of the happenings in Pamplona. The condo had a nice bathroom, a small bedroom, and a nice kitchen and living room. The only think lacking was a view.
- Great location, very comfortable apartment in the centre of Burgos but very quiet. Well equipped kitchen and comfy bed, would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.
- Excellent location, quick and easy check in, everything you need. Would recommend!
- El apartamento perfecto. Silencioso, limpio, cómodo… Perfecto para.una pareja o dos parejas que quieran pasan el fin de semana en Pamplona. Repetiría seguro.
Casa de los Beneficiados
Each Casa de los Beneficiados apartment is decorated in light colors, with original beamed ceilings. All have a living-dining room with a TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The bar offers a special pilgrims’ set menu and can prepare packed lunches on request. A buffet breakfast is also available. The property includes a communal laundry room, and luggage storage and transport services can be arranged.The historic village of Roncesvalles is located in the Navarran Pyrenees, just 5 mi from the French border. Pamplona is a 45-minute drive away. Casa de los Beneficiados offers free public parking.
- This was on the Camino to Santiago. With multiple facilities as well as a church.
- Room was clean and hotel building was lovely . It was quiet . Good location for Camino
- Location and building and fact that there was a good restaurant
- The 3 course evening meal with wine included was excellent value for €19!
- The best way to finish the climb over the Pyrenees – many pilgrims were turned away after the Albergue filled after 4pm, which was particularly daunting on a day full of rain, wind and temperatures near freezing…. hate to say this, but reservations for the Camino lodging, especially here, really did come in handy. The hotel is kept extremely clean, and with laundry service provided for a small fee, and the restaurant serving several great choices for dinner (19 euro, 3 course, wine bottle included….).
All the apartments feature spacious rooms, modern décor, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. There is a lounge area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a microwave, an oven, and a kettle. Each apartment offers 1 or 2 private bathrooms.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from Pamplona Apartments. The famous San Fermín Festival and the Bull Run are also hold in the surrounding streets.Pamplona Train Station is 1.2 mi away from the apartments. You can walk to the Bus Station in less than 10 minutes.
- I couldn’t have imagined that I would walk into a beatiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment just steps away from all of Pamplona’s main sites. Amazing. I’d stay again in a heartbeat.
- Great location right in the centre of the old town. A bargain price for four people (could fit more on sofa beds).
The apartment was not clean. The garbage was left there from the previous guests, one of the sofa beds was broken and dirty beddings were left on the sofa beds…
When we reported the problem to the staff, they were helpful and send us clean beddings.
Poor kitchen equipment..
- Great location for exploring the city. Close to sights and restaurants.
- We stayed on the top floor and found it to be very unique. Although there are no balconies on that floor, the rooms look down into a couple of light wells (internal courtyards) and are extremely quiet and peaceful. One room looks out over the rooftops with a view of a nearby church, and I personally liked the view from that room the best. Just be noted that one of the 3 rooms has lower ceilings due to the fact that it is located under the eaves of the building. I highly recommend this apartment for people who need to get some sleep.
Casa Ana Mari II
Featuring rustic, original elements, such as brick walls and exposed beams, this apartment comes with 1 double bedroom and 1 double sofa bed in the living room. The functional kitchen has a big wooden table, and it completed with a washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.There are plenty of bars and restaurants are in the surrounding streets.Pamplona is well-known for the San Fermin Festival held in July, and also to be on the way to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage, Roncesvalles Route.
- It was a well appointed apartment, everything you needed was available. It was nice and cozy for a single person. Great location, close to the main square.
- This apartment has all what you need for a short stay
-in the old town
-close to shops and bars
-kitchen well equipped
- Great location, in the heart of the old quarter of Pamplona.
- Ubicación ideal, limpio y buena coordinación con el dueño
Suites Sercotel Mirasierra
The hotel features a 24-hour reception allowing guests flexibility during their stay. The tour desk at Suites Mirasierra can provide useful information on the surrounding area. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The elegant suites include a lounge-dining area with satellite TV. They are also equipped with a private bathroom complete with hairdryer.Continental breakfast is served in a cafeteria located nearby.Pamplona-Noain Airport is 3.1 mi away from the Suites Sercotel Mirasierra. There is also a train station 2.5 mi away and the Planetarium is 0.6 mi away.
- Large comfortable apartments, well appointed. Very friendly and helpful staff. Bus stop outside door to “old town”..15 minutes, easy. More of neighborhood feel than tourist area, I like that. Pamplona is a charming city, easy walking with many beautiful parks & paths.
- Cozy amd roomy. Staff very helpful. We stayed there as Camino’ers. Lots of rating options and a carrefour nearby .
- Loved the appartment…spacious, spotlessly clean, very friendly staff and would highly recommend it! We drove to Pamplona and found it very easy to park and get around. Yes, the appartment is not in the middle of this wonderful city, but if it was, the price would shoot up. If you don’t have a car, the buses outside are very frequent and cheap. A very friendly cafe just down the road ….
The appartment is clean and quite big with living room, kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms to accomodate 4 adults.
The underground parking is also convenient. There is a busstation next to the building with direct buses to the city centre.
Personell is friendly and helpful.
Helpful staff with a smile
Hotel was So clean
Just one of the best places to
Acà Y Allà Apartamento Alfonso El Batallador
Acà Y Allà Apartamento Alfonso El Batallador features 4 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a washing machine, and a bathroom. There’s a bathroom with free toiletries.Acà Y Allà Apartamento Alfonso El Batallador has a terrace. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Ciudadela Park is 0.7 miles from Acà Y Allà Apartamento Alfonso El Batallador. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- massive apartment , close to bars restaurants , not far from centre of Pamplona , I think they are refurbishing apartments at the moment
- Great location. Helpful reception at premises. Very large.
- Well equipped kitchen. Spacy rooms and clean. Not far from center.
- Buena zona, muy limpio. Jesús y su mujer fueron muy atentos, la estancia fue perfecta.
El apartamento es precioso, esta reformado hasta por fuera y la verdad es que nos sorprendió gratamente.
He de decir que en fotos no se ve pero tiene un balcón enorme y un patio interior genial para tender ropa, los baños estupendos y las habitaciones muy amplias, la cocina esta muy bien equipada y el comedor es enorme, cuentan hasta con una mesa extensible la cual hace la estancia más fácil.
Al llegar la entrega de llaves fue muy fácil y rápida, incluso tuvimos un pequeño problema que nos resolvieron en un momento, desde luego un apartamento muy recomendable.
Apto. Ayla Ayuntamiento
This apartment has a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a bath or shower.Speaking Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Plaza del Castillo, Bull Ring Pamplona and Baluarte Congress Centre. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location for Pamplona old town and Camino! Waking to ringing church bells was amazing and the area is full of life! The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this to a group!
- The owner had a friend with good English and he was very helpful with answering all our questions.
- Location of the apartment is awesome: right by the city hall, not far from the bull run’s route and within easy walking distance to key attractions within the city. Apartment itself is clean and functional for a family of 4, and they even provided pet bowls for our dog. Hosts were very friendly and helpful with food and sightseeing recommendations.
- Great location. The host couldn’t have been more helpful, offering great advice on where to go, what the best places to eat, best wines etc were. Really enhanced our stay!!
- Our host was fantastic. The apartment is in a fabulous location in the centre of town right next to tourist information and with excellent restaurants bars and shopping.
Top Apartments In Larrasoaña Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Larrasoaña Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!