10 Best Apartments To Stay In Laroles Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Laroles Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Laroles Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laroles Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laroles Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Laroles Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Laroles Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Laroles Andalucía:
Refugio De La Alpujarra
These heated 2, 3 and 5-bedroom apartments have a balcony and include a living room with sofa and traditional fireplace. Each kitchen-dining area includes a cooker with hob, microwave, fridge and a dining table. Private bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, and free towels and bed linen are included.The property also has a restaurant which is located beside the apartments, and the small town of Laroles includes a supermarket within a 900 feet walk. The surroundings are mountainous and offer excellent opportunities for hiking, climbing, cycling and canyoning.Refugio De La Alpujarra is located is 29 mi from Sierra De Baza Nature Reserve, and the city of Granada and Sierra De Huétor Nature Reserve are approximately 59 mi away.
- The views were spectacular. The apartment was comfortable and had everything needed for a short stay. Wonderful fire in the lounge,had to buy wood from the bar at 10 euros per box of wood.
Lovely breakfast, lots of fresh fruit.
Very tasty & varied dinners. Lots & lots of tapas with every drink order.
The view is magnificent especially from the terrace of the restaurant.
The staff are very friendly & helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The apartments were very comfortable & had everything we required. Our dog was made welcome too.
Laroles is a very nice ‘white’ village in the mountains
- Nice apartment but not in location on map or Google maps. Took some time to find owner – in 2nd restaurant from petrol station. Old location no longer used and goes under several names.
- Super friendly and exceptionally helpful staff who went way beyond expectations. The apartment was large, very comfortable and well equipped. Superb value stay in a beautiful town.
- We stayed in the ‘piso’, a spacious flat below the bar/restaurant. Great to have a washing machine to refresh our clothes too.
A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The apartment has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the garden.Sierra Nevada is 22 miles from Cortijo Fuentezuelas, while Roquetas de Mar is 28 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Balcón De Válor – Centro De Turismo Rural
The apartments can accommodate between 2 and 8 people. Each has a kitchen, bed linen and bath, and living room with fireplace. They also have radiators or underfloor heating, as well as terraces or balconies with great views.Some apartments have a hydromassage bath. All apartments have a TV and DVD player.Balcón De Válor can be found in the small town of Válor, in the heart of the La Alpujarra region. There is a restaurant only 1,000 feet away. The coast is about 31 mi away by car.
- Extremely friendly host and very friendly town with lovely restaurants and people and incredible views
- Manuel Fernandez the host, was very helpful. The pool was very good.
Quiet lovely apartment just on the top edge of the village looking out across the valley and hills.
Barbeque on the terrace but we eat out at a couple of restaurants down the hill in the village.
Superb, good sized swimming pool – brilliant for July heat.
Beautiful place with stunning mountain views. We have booked 3 bed house with 2 bathrooms and a terrace. Lovely stylish rustic andalucian decor. House was spotless, change of bedding and towels every few days. Lovely spacious living-room with tv, fireplace, kitchenette and your own bbq on the terrace. Big bathroom and bedroom downstairs suitable for disabled. Wifi is excellent, I was able to have video chats.
Property has a playground, bbq area, big swimming pool and plenty of parking space. All very well maintained and clean.
Manolo and Ana are very nice and helpful, pleasure to deal with.
The village itself is charming and has all you need, atm, local shop where you can get all essentials, restaurants and bars. Everyone is very friendly and generous. Our favourite was El Puente where you can get gorgeous fish and tortilla.
Highly recommended for anyone who want to get away from busy resorts and experience real andalucian way of life. We definitely will be back!!
- Large comfortable Apartment with beautiful views – very well equipped kitchen. Manolo the manager very helpful re local info. Fantastic pool, beautifully maintained. We will be booking again!
Alojamiento Rural Mirador del Avellano
Each rustic-style apartment features heating and a wood-burning stove with free firewood, as well as a balcony with views of Mount Cerrajón de Murta. There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware, and 1,2 or 3 bedrooms. The living room includes a flat-screen TV and sofa, while the bathroom comes with a bath tub.Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, while the Mediterranean coast is 25 mi away. You can find shops, bars and restaurants in Cadiar, 3.7 mi from the apartments. Trevelez is within 17 mi, while Lanjaron is 33 mi away.
- The owner had set a fire to the fireplace for us when we arrived, which was very welcoming and kind. The apartment had an amazing view from the balcony and it was well equipped. The barbecue area in the garden was beautiful and we made a delicious dinner there 🙂
- The view from the balcony is great as is the pool after a hot day walking
- El entorno y la persona q lo lleva muy atenta y amable.
- Apartamento muy acogedor, la tranquilidad, confort, vistas,…
- Lo mejor son las vistas del lugar, y lo amable que son los dueños.
Casa La Bombaron
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this property offers apartments with a fireplace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Barbecue facilities are also available during summer.Activities in the area include horse riding and hiking. The property has free parking.Sierra Nevada National Park is a 5-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 75 mi away.
- Yvonne and her husband were great hosts. Spotted us wandering in the lower village after a long days walk. (Their place is easy to find – we’d just forgotten to download the map). Showed us to their lovely home and made us feel welcome with a beer on the roof terrace. Comfortable and cosy room, lovely breakfast and Yvonne and their dog walked with us out of the village in the morning to make sure we got on the right foot path.
- Incredibly friendly and generous hosts, Stunning area, delightful, interesting and unusual village. The mountains are spectacular
How wonderful to be welcomed with Yvonnes sunny vibe. We instantly liked her home and her love and knowledge for the area makes your stay unique. The room was small (we booked the smallest) but very comfortable.
The breakfast was the best we had in Spain.
Stay there if you can
- Geweldige locatie, zeer goed ontbijt. Mooi dakterras en bijzonder gastvrij. Niets was teveel en aan te raden voor goede wandelaars. Uitgebreide tips voor mooie wandelingen.
- Fantastisk morgenmad, superflink og imødekommende værtinde, smagfuldt og stemningsfyldt hus med dejlig tagteresse. Spændende vandreruter i nærheden anbefalet af Yvonne.
El Huerto de Lobras
Each Huerto de Lobras apartment has traditional rustic décor, with wooden beams and tiled floors. Apartments feature central heating and a living area with sofa bed. Kitchenettes include a fridge, hob and coffee machine.The Huerto de Lobras Apartments are located in Lobras, a 70-minute drive from central Granada. Located just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park, the apartments are 62 mi from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are within a 45-minute drive.
- Loved the old building and rustic décor and the shady garden. the lady who looked after us was lovely and very friendly. The village is very quiet and small and in a beautiful setting with loads of flowers everywhere. (June)
- Wonderful character property set in a beautiful rural location , the ideal place in which to start our Andalucian Road Trip . The owner was friendly and helpful , despite our lack of Spanish , and the accommodation clean and comfortable .
- The apartment had every thing we needed to make our stay comfortable. The heating did not seem to work but there was a portable heater which was very good.
- Very pleasant rural location. Very friendly lady/host. Small shop nearby for groceries. No restaurant.
- Great location if you have a car and would like a few days walking in seclusion. You would need to bring your own food to cook- it has a cooker and microwave- the local shop is very, very basic so would need to buy food in Cadiar. I would definitely go back with my wife and stay a few day.
El Rincón de Yegen
There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.El Rincón de Yegen has an outdoor pool.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Granada is 30 miles from El Rincón de Yegen. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere in the hotel was good as lots of local people used it.
- El almuerzo y la cena fueron muy buenos, lo que también me gustó es que la bebida estuviese incluida, cosa que no ocurre en otros alojamientos que hemos estado siendo de superior categoría.
- La localización en la que se encuentra, sitio tranquilo, y buenas vistas. Buen trato del personal del establecimiento.
- Escogimos la opcion de pensión completa y estuvimos muy contentas con el servicio y la comida. El anfitrión es más que amable, la comida está muy buena y además pudimos escoger primero, segundo y postre entre tres opciones diferentes. En la habitación tuvimos muy buenas vistas y estuvimos a gusto. El lugar tiene encanto y está en plena naturaleza. Fuimos para desconectar y lo conseguimos al 100%. Ah!! Y lo que más me sorprendió es que en la habitación hay suelo radiante, está calentito cuando llegas!!
- Een Spaans ontbijt. Dus : tostada met kaas of ham. Kop koffie en sinaasappel sap. In de Rincon kun je voortreffelijk eten.
El Vergel de Berchules
Each studio and apartment has a living room with a sofa or sofa bed, and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.El Vergel de Berchules has a terrace and barbecue facilities available to all guests. A laundry and ironing service is offered at an extra charge, and it is possible to store luggage.Free parking is available nearby. All services, such as restaurants, cafés and grocery shops, can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the property, in the town of Berchules. The Church Square is 150 feet away, and the Town Hall is 500 feet away. Almeria is a 1-hour drive from El Vergel de Berchules, and Granada Airport is 75 mi away.
- I was greeted with the unexpected news that I was placed in a better room with a view. They could not have been more welcoming or accommodating.
- Spacious apartment, very nice hosts, center of Berchules, several heaters in the room
- Very nice flat, well equipped, great view, very helpful staff.
L’appartement est bien organisé, propre avec une vue magnifique sur les montagnes.
Le personnel est très gentils est aimables.
- Ubicación, chimenea y comodidad. Atención del dueño
Apartamento Alpujarra Sierra Nevada
The property includes a living room with a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave.If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby.Sierra Nevada is 23 miles from the apartment, while Roquetas de Mar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Por buscar algún fallo ( exagerando mucho ) , el tendedero muy alto. En otras casas rurales nos han venido al menos cada 2 días a rellenar la leña, reponer sábanas o toallas y a hacer un poco de limpieza.
Fantástico todo fue genial el dueño muy atento. Para repetir
Muy acogedor y limpio
El apartamento está equipado con todo lo necesario y está muy cuidado. La chimenea en esta época del año se agradece y el paisaje y la tranquilidad del lugar son espectaculares.
A los niños les encantó poder disfrutar de la nieve en el cercano puerto de la Ragua.
- El equipamiento del apartamento. Todo muy nuevo. Pequeños detalles como que hubiese papel albal, aceite, sal y alguna que otra cosilla mas.
Todo Genial! Toda una sorpresa ! No falta detalle.
Nos fuimos muy contentos.
Alojamiento Rural Sierra de Jerez
Each heated apartment has a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. Some apartments have a balcony or terrace.The property offers a laundry and ironing service under request. Guests can find a children’s playground next to the apartments. Free parking is available.Jerez del Marquesado is set in a good area for hiking. Puerto la Ragua Ski Resort is located 19 mi from the apartments. Guadix is 9.3 mi away, while Granda can be reached in 1 hour by car.
En general bastante bien, aunque la limpieza deja un poco que desear. Habia vasos sucios y pipas y algun kleenex en el suelo debajo del sofa cama.
Por lo demas todo correcto
Limpieza, comodidad de las camas, chimenea con leña abundante, calidez, luminosidad, mobiliario y sanitarios modernos y con calidad.
Y lo mejor, el sol radiante que nos calentaba por la mañana y las maravillosas vistas a Sierra Nevada
- Las vistas a la sierra toda nevada, el pueblo u sus alrededores. Tiene un bonito sendero.
- LA CASA ESTA MUY BIEN , LIMPIEZA IDEAL Y EL TRATO CON LA CASERA GENIAL ¡¡¡¡
- Las vistas, el sonido constante del fluir del agua, sus parajes, la mezcla de olores de la naturaleza… una maravilla de lugar.
- En general bastante bien, aunque la limpieza deja un poco que desear. Habia vasos sucios y pipas y algun kleenex en el suelo debajo del sofa cama.
Top Apartments In Laroles Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Laroles Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Laroles Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Laroles Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!