10 Best Apartments To Stay In Laluenga Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Laluenga Aragon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Laluenga Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laluenga Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laluenga Aragon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Laluenga Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Laluenga Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Laluenga Aragon:
The modern apartments feature rustic touches such as wrought iron beds and exposed stone walls. Each one includes a lounge area with a TV, and a kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are included.Barbastro is 10 minutes’ drive from the apartments at Casa Vallés, and offers a selection of restaurants, bars and shops.Adahuesca is easily accessed via the A-22 Motorway, which connects with Lleida in 1 hour.
- Ubicacion y atencion del personal. Tranquilidad y muy cercano a puntos de interes
- Las atenciones del señor Manolo lo mejor de todo. Siempre preocupado por el bienestar de los huépedes.
- Su comodidad, ubicación y limpieza. La cocina está equipada. Ideal para una familia de tres.
- Un sitio perfecto para visitar la Sierra de Guara sin las aglomeraciones de Alquezar. El anfitrión Manolo perfecto con sus indicaciones. Sin dudar a dudas para repetir otra vez.
- Muy cómodo, el apartamento tenía todo lo necesario.
Casa Rural Os Arregueses
Featuring wooden floors, each apartment has a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchenette. There are 4 bathrooms available with bath or shower and hairdryer.Various restaurants and supermarkets can be found within a 5-minute walk. The area offers a large variety of activities, including hiking and canyoning. The River Vero is 1.2 mi away.In Alquézar guests can visit the 9th century castle, restored as a Colegiate Church, within 1,650 feet. Barbastro is located 16 mi from the property. Huesca can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- The preperty have two apartments in the same building. We have the grand floor apartment with two outside terraces good for summer months and with great view. Large, comfortable and spacious with three bedrooms, one ensuite and one sharing with a bathtub. Private car parking and short walk to all the restaurants and there are two small village shops and bakeries closed by. There are many activities around the area. We stayed for three nights and was pleased with the place.
- Amazing location, beautiful view, car park downstairs, wifi. Alquezar is one of the top best village of Spain, not to be missed.
- The owners were really friendly and just left us to it for our 3 night stay. They spoke no English but that was fine, we managed to get by. The views from the property are superb and the photos on the website do not do it justice. There was a lovely outdoor terrace which we enjoyed sitting on. The facilities of the whole apartment were excellent. Great choice for us in Alquezar.
- The location of this apartment is brilliant, located in the old town a great base to explore both town and the riverside walks which are incredible and shouldn’t be missed. Flat is spacious, incredibly well appointed and spotless. The view from the balcony is brilliant.
El apartamento super grande con garaje en el mismo edificio. La ubicacion y la tranquilidad
Each apartment has a living room with a sofa and washing machine are included in the kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a bathtub. Some apartments feature a balcony.Various bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found in the village. The River Vero Canyon, next to Alquézar, offers impressive views and the possibility to practice canyoning and other water sports.Barbastro is 12 mi from the property, while Huesca can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 43 mi away.
- Perfect location in the historical heart of the Alquezar, well equipped kitchen, beautifull furnishing, good for families with infants
View is spectacular, better than the room pics let on.
Most of the apt is perfect except the shower.
Location is central,
Would be twice the price in Tuscany and half as fun.
- Accueil très agréable, propriétaires très sympathiques. Très bon séjour, à conseiller.
- l’appartement est très bien situé dans Alquézar
- La ubicación y el apartamento en si. Es bonito y cómodo
Casa Miñon is a restored townhouse that offers independent, self-catering apartments with air conditioning and heating. Each has 2 double bedrooms, a living room with TV and dining table, and 2 bathrooms.All apartments at Casa Miñón feature elegant décor with classic furniture and warm colors. One of the apartments has sloping ceilings. Kitchens come with oven, hob, microwave and fridge.Alquézar is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Habitaciones muy espaciosas y bonitas y en la cocina lo necesario para pasar unos dias, bonita decoracion. Muy bien situada
- Las habitaciones son espectaculares, un pueblo pequeño y acogedor. Muy buen restaurante a escasos metros de la casa.
Casa muy agradable, grande y cómoda. No le falta detalle. 3 plantas. Abajo comedor cocina con chimenea, lavavajillas y lavadora. Las 2 plantas superiores habitacion con cama matrimonio y plegatin mas un cuarto de banyo completo. Todo grande y acojedor. Por tener, hasta leña para la chimenea.
- La casa ofrecía todo lo que se necesita, como en tu propia casa
La proximité des canyons
La taille des chambres, les lits faits à l’arrivée et le ménage de fin de séjour inclus
Le calme du village
Apartamentos Casa Sanz
Each rustic, heated apartment includes free Wi-Fi and a living-dining room with a TV. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, electric hob and fridge. They each have a private, furnished terrace with views of the countryside.Alquézar is 9.9 mi away and offers a couple of restaurants. Barbastro is a 25-minute drive from the Casa Sanz Apartments and offers a wider selection of dining options and shops.Zaragoza can be reach in 1.5 hours’ drive via the A23 Motorway. Free private parking is available at Casa Sanz.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Casa Molinero
Each apartment at Casa Molinero has high, beamed ceilings with contemporary décor finished with colorful tones. There is air conditioning, heating, and a lounge with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a dishwasher.The property is within 40 minutes’ drive of El Grado y Barrasona lakes. Alquézar is 3.7 mi away and the Medieval village of Lécina can be reached in 50 minutes by car. Barbastro is 30 minutes’ drive from the apartments.
No deposit, you can pay by credit card whenever you wish once on the premises.
The baker comes in the village every 2 days, can be from 10:15am up to 10:45am, just get ready to get down when he horns.
The towels and sheets are very confortable, nice color.
The washing machine is excellent.
host was very nice
the appartment was very nice and well equiped (2 bedroom+ living room +kitchen)
(micro, laundry etc)
the villege very small – was very nice atmosphere (once a day a car with bread comes to the villege, sitting in the local bar having beer and martini + 1 cup of juice for 4.7 eur…)
and still very close to the places we need for trip (alquezar) and ingridients (Barbastro)
real high value/px ratio
- Apartamento moderno,muy limpio y comodo. Zona muy tranquila y un trato excelente y amable de todo los hogareños.
- Todo el apartamento muy bien equipado, camas cómodas, muy bien ambiente, pueblo pequeño pero acogedor, con la gente que hablamos muy cordial.Todo muy familiar.Nosotros repitiriamos
- Todo en general,sobretodo la tranquilidad,ni de noche
- No deposit, you can pay by credit card whenever you wish once on the premises.
Apartamentos Casa Aurelia
Apartamentos Casa Aurelia features bright apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms and a spacious living-dining room with a sofa bed and a fully-equipped kitchenette. All are centrally-heated and include a TV and ironing facilities. Some have a private terrace.Cleaning and laundry services are available for an extra cost. Staff can give you more information about activities you can enjoy nearby, such as hiking, cycling and canyoning.You will find some restaurants and shops just 150 feet from Apartamentos Casa Aurelia. The nearest large town is Barbastro, 13 mi away. Huesca is about 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Anna was a wonderful hostess. She was very kind, communicative, and helpful, especially when I locked the keys in the room. Our apartment was clean, comfortable, and had an awesome view of town. Everything is very close, so no need to get in a car for a few days!
- Very clean apartment, good location. The host was very responsive and lovely.
- Big apartment with space for all 4 of us. It was in a perfect place in the town and it was very quiet.
- El apartamento me gustó mucho, muy amplio, las camas comodas, todos los utensilios de la cocina correctos,el lavabo muy limpio. me encontré muy agusto. Durante la estancia hizo unos dias de calor, nos salvó el aire acondicionado.
- L’emplacement et la très bonne literie, la gentillesse de notre hôtesse.
La Casa de Anais
This air-conditioned apartment has 4 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath and a bidet. A flat-screen TV is offered.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.The apartment has a terrace. Horse riding and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Huesca is 17 miles from La Casa de Anais, while Aínsa is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Each air-conditioned apartment offers a living room with a flat-screen TV and sofas. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, toaster, fridge, coffee machine and dishwasher.Both apartments have a shared lounge with a dining table, sofas and a fireplace. There is a swimming pool and various shops within a 5-minute walk of the property.Somontano de Barbastro is 25 mi away and Zaragoza is 62 mi from the property.
Good size, seperate rooms, good water
Great restaurant nearby 6 k Vino Tinto
Well equipped and nicely decorated. Comfortable and warm.
Nice wide bed and good wardrobe.
- The perfect stopover and resting place for a couple of nights.
- Ver small village ,very quit hand lovely apart kent.
- We wanted a location close to the main river swimming spots in the Sierra de Guara but also not too far from the main roads. Abiego was excellent in this regard, and the main reason we choose Casa Buil. The apartment itself was modern, nicely furnished and well-equipped (including air conditioning), with some stylish touches that added to the overall feel.
- Good size, seperate rooms, good water
Decorated in white and cream shades, the apartments feature parquet floors and modern art work. In the lounge there is a sofa and dining table, and the kitchen comes with an oven, dishwasher and washing machine.The Market Square is right beside the apartments and there is a fruit and vegetable market on Saturday mornings. Barbastro also offers many restaurants, bars and shops.In the city center there are museums and buildings of interest within walking distance of the apartments. Both the city of Huesca and the Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve are less than an hour’s drive away.
- Owners were very kind and helpful. The property was ideally located.
- La casa dispone de todos los detalles necesarios para hacer de la estancia una verdadera delicia. Se nota que el propietario la ha organizado y decorado pensando en la comodidad del viajero.
- És un apartament decorat amb encant i molt agradable en el centre de Barbastro. Té totes les comoditats i el propietari és molt agradable i atent.
- Nos gusto todo. Decoración, limpieza, ubicación, parking cercano gratuito. El anfitrión fue muy atento y nos recomendó sitios para visitar y comer.
- estuvieron muy pendientes de nosotros en todo momento. Una pareja muy amable y servicial
Top Apartments In Laluenga Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Laluenga Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Laluenga Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Laluenga Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!