10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Zarza Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Zarza Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Zarza Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Zarza Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Zarza Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Zarza Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Zarza Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Zarza Extremadura:
Each heated apartment is fitted with exposed beams ceiling and provides a lounge area with sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a microwave, toaster and fridge. Some offer a balcony with views of the Alange lake..Apartamentos Trinidad features a restaurant which serves traditional Spanish dishes. Guest will found a range of bars and shops within a short walk.The property is 20 minutes’ drive from Mérida, whose Roman ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Almendralejo is a 30-minute drive awaye, while Badajoz is approximately 50 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby.
- The apartment was great and the hosts lovely. All was excellent.
- The pool area is great, the family apartment is huge, excellent for accommodating children and parents with privacy and lots of comfort. Amazing views from the two terraces(!!) of the apartment.
- Big apartment. A lot of food for free included in the price
- Beds very comfortable, kitchenette well equipped, complimentary breakfast and soft drinks provided, friendly and helpful staff. Great location on the edge of a reservoir, excellent views from the path along it.
The apartments are absolutely like described. Faboulous.
Staff is very friendly and the place was spotless clean.
Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos
The Capitolio Tourist Apartments have colorful, quirky décor and feature flat-screen TVs and elegant bathrooms with free toiletries. Kitchens include a ceramic hob, microwave, coffee maker and washer-dryer. You can use the washing machine for an extra cost.A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found near Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos. The Diana Temple and National Roman Art Museum are 500 feet away, while Mérida Train Station is 1,500 feet away.
- Large, comfortable spacious apartment in a very quiet street near the town centre. Second time we have stayed here. Always a reliable choice.
- Reception staff were very helpful. Parking really convienient, just next door.
Easy check-in (fortunately their English was better than our Spanish!!).
Neat, clean, modern studio flat near Merida historic city centre, shops and bars. Loved the decor.
Convenient secure parking next door (cost 10 euros per 24 hours when booked through hotel).
- Firm, comfortable beds in quiet but convenient location. Very clean well designed room with character.
- The location was perfect. Easy to walk to train station.
Each accommodations has 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. There is a living space with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee machine.Each apartment and suite has a balcony with views of the city.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of RSI Apartamentos. The Guadiana River is 0.8 mi from the property, and the Santa Eulalia Basilica is less than 15 minutes away on foot.
- Our second stay at this apartment and again we are very happy. Free parking right in front of the apartment is a bonus. Walking distance to the center and restaurants.
- Spacious, modern, new, clean, has elevator and garden. Parking no problem. Very complete. Quiet neighbourhood. Supermarket around the corner. Very friendly priced accommodation.
I’ve made a booking staying in front of the building and called to host number. Irene met us immediately and 10 minutes later after all formalities we were at our apartment.
It was a place that suitable for 4 persons. For two of them there were separated bedroom with wide bed and for others sofa at common space. Also there were almost full set of house appliances (except the kettle, lol) including microwave oven, washing machine, full size refrigerator. Everything was in a excellent condition and place was sparkling clean.
Mattress in bedroom was amazing, night was full of sweet dreams.
We were totally happy and free parking right in front of the building made our happiness little bit more.
Visit Merida? Try RSI apartments!
- Private apartment, fully furnished, location close to main attraction of the town. Efficient welcome.
- Wonderful and QUIET location 10-15 minutes away from city center, friendly staff.
The 4-bedroom apartment features a kitchen with an oven and microwave, and a bathroom with a bath and a bidet. There’s a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Mérida is 5 miles from the apartment, while Don Benito is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 30 miles from Apartamento Cornalvo.
- The location, close to the highway, host friendliness, bike friendly, the surroundings and friendliness of the host.
- The house is spacious, clean and well equipped. Garden was ideal for letting the dogs stretch their legs. Location is prefect for a visit to Merida.
- En route to Northern France we were able to book this house for one night for a very low price. Absolutely thrilled with the immaculate condition of the house, which was beautifullly furnished, had four bedrooms, a lovely kitchen, living room with big tv and three bathrooms as well as a small courtyard at the back and parking in front, all securely locked. Very comfortable beds, very quiet area, very welcoming host and perfect for our dogs too. More than happy to recommend.
Todo. Hasta el mínimo detalle. No faltaba nada. La sensación de comodidad, de estar en tu propia casa y no en un alojamiento cualquiera.
Este apartamento y su dueño, te hacen sentir como en tu hogar.
- El anfitrión nos dio bastantes facilidades para ir con mascota y con un bebé.
All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is a 2-minute walk from the apartment, while National Museum of Roman Art is a 5-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 26 miles from Apartamentos Mitreo.
Great location!! Ample free parking spots nearby and city center is less than 10 mins walk.
Teatro Romano is about 200m away.
Apartment is clean but quite compact.
The host is friendly and easily reachable on whatsapp/call.
There are no keys required to enter the apartment, you need to dial a phone number to open main door and another number to open the door of apartment. There was no inconvenience caused, however it would be better to communicate this information in the description.
- No keys, you dial a phone number and tu-dum-tsss the door opens. The apartment looked brand new. Gladiators are about 5 mins walk away.
- La ubicación es excelente, el tema de abrir las puertas con el móvil es bastante cómodo, solo tienes que preocuparte de tener batería en el móvil
- Apartamento acogedor y con todas las utilidades a un paso del teatro romano y en zona libre de estacionamiento ” ORA”. El personal de limpieza muy eficiente y la habitación prácticamente nueva. La comunicación con el alojamiento muy resolutiva, en conclusión nota maxima.
- Todo, ubicación , estilo moderno , comodidad . Repetiré sin duda.
- Great location!! Ample free parking spots nearby and city center is less than 10 mins walk.
Apartamentos Turísticos Ceres
These charming apartments include a living area with a flat-screen TV, and the kitchen is equipped with an oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, and towels and bed linen are included.Guests will find the River Guadiana and an ancient Roman bridge 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. There are bars and restaurants in Meridia center, 1.2 mi away.The property can offer guided hiking tours for a surcharge. Cornalvo Nature Reserve is 14 mi away.Apartamentos Turísticos Ceres apartments are located 1.6 mi from Meridia’s Roman Amphitheater and the National Musuem of Roman Art. Merida Train Station is a 30-minute walk from the apartments.
- Very comfortable, large, well equipped apartment. Apartment manager was punctual. Plenty of on street parking. Big shopping centre within walking distance open Monday to Saturday. Self serve breakfast was sliced bread, packaged pastries, condiments and milk left in the apartment. More than sufficient for our hungry family!
bellissimo appartamento, camere belle, bagni puliti e confortevoli.Silenzioso. Eravamo in quattro
pertanto spaziosissimo. Ci abbiamo, purtroppo dormito una sola notte, perche’ la nostra meta
era un tour in auto in Extremadura.
- Apartamento fenomenalmente dotado, tranquilo y confortable.
- Anfitrión muy atento, apartamento cómodo y muy espacioso.Cocina con todos los electrodomésticos . Televisión en todas las habitaciones.
- me gustó todo, la amplitud de las habitaciones, la comodidad, la tranquilidad de la zona.
This apartment has 1 spacious double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms, and there are 2 private bathrooms equipped with a bath tub. The living-dining room includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, washing machine, microwave and dishwasher.The apartment surroundings include a supermarket, and various bars and restaurants.Apartamento Acueducto is located 0.7 mi from Mérida Train Station , and a 10-minute walk will take you to the Mérida Roman Ampitheatre. The city of Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Big apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, underground parking. Supermarket nearby. Easy to reach.
- Paco nos recibió a la hora acordada. Nos enseño el apartamento y nos ayudo en temas de rutas y restaurantes. Nos dio facilidades en el pago y nos dejo salir algo mas tarde. Gracias Paco!!!
- Estaba súper equipado, tenía de todo, incluso carga de café.
- El piso espectacular no le faltaba detalle había de todo lo necesario e incluido en el precio para recomendar y también que tenía parkin
Tenia de todo: azúcar, aceite, gel, champú…
Amplio, moderno, limpio, …..
Apartamento Turístico Casa Museo
A dishwasher, an oven and a washing machine can be found in the kitchen. A Smart TV is provided.Roman Theater & Amphitheater is 500 feet from Apartamento Turístico Casa Museo, while Basilica of Saint Eulalia is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 26 mi from the property.
The host met us at the flat and was very helpful during our stay and booked us a taxi at the end, nothing was the slightest problem.
As others have said the flat is perfect. In our years of traveling it is the best flat we have stayed in.
- This place is a 20 out of 10. My partner and I were blown away. We even tried to lengthen our stay here. The town has Roman ruins well worth seeing. The apartment with garage is absolutely phenomenal. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone and everyone. The only negative thing I can say is that we could not stay here longer!
Nothing to complain about, excellent modern apartment. Everything you need and more is supplied. Pity our stay wasn’t longer.
Definitely stay again and recommend 10 / 10
- What a wonderful place to stay! We genuinely wished we could stay for more than a day, though I can’t imagine a reason to do so in this town. If you do, and even if you don’t, it’s a ideal place to stay on a road trip.
- Great location and really clean and comfortable. Wi-fi, good bed, nice layout.
- The host met us at the flat and was very helpful during our stay and booked us a taxi at the end, nothing was the slightest problem.
Apartamentos El Templo Suites
Apartamentos El Templo Suites features 1 bedroom apartments. Each air-conditioned apartment has a seating area with sofas and a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is also available.Apartamentos El Templo Suites are located in a quiet street, next to Calle Santa Eulalia Street. There is a tourist office just 350 feet away.The Arab Fortress and the Roman Bridge are 1,650 feet from the apartments.
- Small but nice apartments in the middle of Merida with a big terrace
- Central location, first view of temple of Diana was a 20m stroll down hill, less than 30 seconds of walking! Apart from that I was travelling solo and so my 206 (Paris) apartment was spacious, clean and well equiped. A nice walk is down to the river where you can cross the river on the old roman bridge, now reserved for pedestrians and cyclists. Head north once you have crossed the river and you can return cross the river on the Santiago Calitrava designed Lusitania bridge. You will see many locals exercising them selves and their dogs on this same route. You can get back to the apartment by going under the Trajan Roman arch, not hard to find.
- Excelent location. Near some of the important ruins. This is the main PLUS of this place. I have got last minute deal of 60 euros for a family of 3, so the price was good. I wouldn´t pay more for this though. Bottle of water for free.
- You could not beat this location within surrounded by shops an restaurants and a brief walking distance from all the major attractions. Off-street parking was available (9 Euro per day) 1/2 km from the unit.
- This is an excellent place, perfectly located in the center of all the sites you want to visit in Merida. Very clean, and well equipped. The apartment was small but organized to be functional. The decor was imaginative and totally charming.
A TV is available.Parque Natural de Cornalvo y Sierra Bermeja is 6 miles from Casa Merida, and Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is 6 miles from the property. Talavera La Real Airport is 32 miles away.
- We only stayed one night – our host was very gracious waiting for us at the apartment with the key – in the rain while we got a little lost in the city. Casa Merida is an apartment and not an inn or hotel. We didn’t cook but everything seemed adequate for meal preparation. The location is ideal for exploring the area on foot.
- Beautifully refurbished traditional Spanish house, and rjust 5 mins walk from the Roman ruins and the town centre. The host was great to deal with and really helpful.
- New apartment, recently refurbished with good decoration. Beds were really confortable. Good location. Very quiet place. It was possible to park on the street.
- La ubicación y la comodidad de acceso (casa individual de acceso desde la calle). Las camas y las almohadas muy cómodas.
- El apartamento está puesto con un gusto extraordinario, me imagino que decorado y realizado por profesionales. Los anfitriones, de lo más amables.
Top Apartments In La Zarza Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Zarza Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Zarza Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Zarza Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!