10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Virgen Del Camino Castile And Leon:
Apartamentos León offers modern and functional apartments and studios with a simple kitchenette including a hob, oven, microwave and fridge, as well as kitchenware.Each one has a seating area with sofa and table, as well as high-fidelity speakers for music. The bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, and towels and bed linen are provided, as well as iron and safety box upon request.Apartamentos León are located 0.6 mi from Leon Cathedral and 0.7 mi from San Isidoro Basilica. A 20-minute walk will take you to the central bus and train stations.
- The kitchen was well equipped, the staff very helpful
- The young lady who checked us in was very helpful!
- The lady who showed us the apartments was friendly and charming. Good high-pressure showers with lots of hot water, and decent sound proofing. Decent location not too far from the cathedral.
- La limpieza y el orden del apartamento. Tambien me gustó la buena ubicación (a unos 10 minutos caminando de la Plaza Mayor). La wifi funcionaba muy bien y es gratuita. Había grandes armarios. La zona tiene mucho comercio, y concretamente una tienda de alimentación enfrente.
- Desde el principio todo de 10. Desde el trato con la recepcionista hasta el tamaño y comodidades del apartamento. Todo muy limpio y bien cuidado, además de estar situado prácticamente en el centro de la ciudad, pudiendo llegar a cualquier lugar caminando.
Apartahotel Siglo XXI
Set in a quiet area surrounded by gardens and fountains, the property is located in a residential area. There is an entrance hall, a front desk and a communal lounge. Luggage storage is available.Apartments at Apartahotel Siglo XXI feature a seating area with TV and wide windows with garden views. There is an open-plan kitchen with microwave, ceramic hob and a fridge. Private bathrooms have a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.Bed linen and towels are included, while kitchen utensils are available upon request.There are bars and restaurants within walking distance of Apartahotel Siglo XXI. Free parking is possible nearby.
- The apartments were just the right size, clean and comfortable. Very nice! the host was very helpful.
- Que es un apartamentito, no una habitacion de hotel.
Hermoso apart con todos los servicios.
La propietaria muy gentil.
- Todo estaba muy limpio y en buenas condiciones . Muy buena ubicación
- Está en una cena tranquila pero muy cerca de la parte turística de León. Ningún problema con el perro. La chica de recepción muy amable
Apartamentos Emilia Feo León Gótico
The 1-bedroom apartments all have a separate seating area including a sofa and a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette featuring a microwave and a bathroom with a shower.Free launderette service is available and a choice of Spanish cuisine bars and restaurants can be reached within 2 minutes’ on foot.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include bike storage.Palacio de los Guzmanes Palace and San Isidoro Basilica are 5 minutes’ walk from Emilia Feo apartments.
- Location was superb. For pilgrims and also just overall. Was a really great spot to be in.
- Great location, but no easy parking. Construction occuring across the way.
- Great location near the Cathedral and other sights, main squares, restaurants, cafes, etc. Other residents who kindly helped us figure out how things worked.
- Great location but in the centre of the old town, so parking about 200 met away. Comfortable bed. Good bathhroom. Secure. Good wifi. Helpful host.
- The apartments are in the very downtown. Both the undegrownd parking and cathedral are in 150m distance.
Apartamentos Turisticos Puerta de León
Each of the Apartamentos Turisticos Puerta de León has a kitchen, bedroom, lounge with dining area and bathroom. The kitchen has a microwave, fridge and hob, as well as utensils.Public parking is available nearby, There is also a self-service laundry facility.The Puerta de León apartments offer excellent access to the city’s ring road, as well as to the N-601 main road. León Airport is just 5 mi away, while León Cathedral is about 20 minutes’ walk away.
Very comfortable and roomy accommodations, easy to find from the center of Leon, friendly and helpful reception,
clean, very good kitchen facilities. The best nearby shopping was at the Carrefour hypermarche.
- The view, cleanliness, could cook for myself there.
- The apartment was clean, specious and very cosy with all the comforts of a home away from home. We loved it.
- The apartment was big and the kitchen was stoked. The bed was comfortable and I had reliable wi-fi in all the rooms.
Easy communication with property manager.
Carefour in walking distance.
Property close to the city highway ring.
Easy and free parking outside the building.
- Very comfortable and roomy accommodations, easy to find from the center of Leon, friendly and helpful reception,
This 4-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV. The apartment also offers a bathroom.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.León is 1.9 miles from Apartamento Felicia, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Purple Dog Suites
Featuring a terrace, the air-conditioned accommodations comes with a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen is featured.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer, lockers, bike rental and bike lockers and massage services. Purple Dog Suites also offers information and advice for pilgrims and counts with grocery delivery.Casa Botines is 650 feet from Purple Dog Suites, while León Chamber of Commerce is 1,650 feet from the property. Private parking is available on site.
Absolutely perfect!! I just couldn’t be more happy about our choice of stay. Too bad we only took one night, but definitely will come back!
Sparkling clean, very well equipped kitchenette, great breakfast, comfortable bed. And, although in downtown Leon, very quiet streets, safe area. Private underground parking at a 3 minutes walk from the premises.
Great, friendly hosts!
Do not think, book the room! ?
A beautifully presented and functional apartment that could not be more central
Extremely well thought out with everything you would ever need
Breakfast items were great
We loved León and will return
- Location, breakfast and genourous amount of fresh fruit supplied. Great service for getting entry to property. Ipod dock for music, something alot of other places seem to be missing. Very functio nal appartment.
- Best night of our road trip ! Highly recommend this lovely place in Léon, great location and really nice attention to detail. Really worth trying it against a classic hotel !
- Very ornate and classy apartment.well equipped and breakfast left in for us. Right beside cathedral and shops restaurants etc
- Absolutely perfect!! I just couldn’t be more happy about our choice of stay. Too bad we only took one night, but definitely will come back!
The apartment has 4 separate bedrooms and includes a kitchen with an oven and a dining area. A flat-screen TV is offered.León is 1.1 miles from the apartment, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
LEÓN SUITE Urban Studios
All of the units feature a private bathroom, flat-screen TV, fully-equipped kitchen and balcony. A microwave and toaster are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Leon Cathedral is 1,200 feet from LEÓN SUITE Urban Studios.
- Great place with all modern comfort in a great location
- Clean, modern and comfortable. Excellent in all respects. We would stay here again.
The location is great. Even though it is central, it is quiet when the windows are closed.
The place is well furnished. All the amenities and utilities are provided.
- Loved the location. Excellent apartment with all facilities for a comfortable stay. Highly recommended!
- Very modern equipment, very central, a lot of shops a restaurants around, very friendly and helpful owners of the property. We liked everything.
Suite Cantarranas Iglesia San Martín
This apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a cable flat-screen TV.A continental, American or Italian breakfast is available each morning at the property.San Marcos Convent is 0.8 miles from Suite Cantarranas Iglesia San Martín.
- Alojamiento de nivel premium en el corazón de León. Confort del mejor hotel con la calidez de estar como en casa. Recomendable al 100%.
La ubicación fue lo mejor, era caerse de la cama y estar en la plaza principal de León. Sin ruidos y comodidad, la casa contaba con todos los detalles. Además, sábanas y toallas de gran tacto, así se descansa genial!
Además el pack de desayuno-bienvenida, mereció mucho la pena cogerlo, estaba todo exquisito!
El trato de la chica allí fue inmejorable, muy atenta y simpática.
Sin lugar a dudas, para repetir!
- Todo. Limpio, cómodo, bien decorado, bien ubicado!
- Ubicación perfecta. Precioso apartamento con todo tipo de comodidades. Personal muy amable. Totalmente recomendable.
- El alojamiento está excelentemente ubicado. El apartamento es muy coqueto y acogedor y dispone de muchos servicios (Smart TV, wifi, equipo de sonido, libros, música, frigorifico, lavabajillas, lavadora… muy completo todo). Los responsables del alojamiento gente muy agradable y atentos a las necesidades que puedan surgir. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
The apartment comes with 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 bunk beds; a bedroom with 2 single beds and a double sofa bed in the living-dining room. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave and ceramic hobs, and completed with a washing machine.A small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets.A 20-minutes bus ride will take you to Leon City Center and Leon Cathedral.
- Loads of space, two bathrooms, free coffee! Very friendly host.
- Spacious, comfortable rooms. Host kept checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. Quiet building
- Excellent location on the Camino. A 6 euro cab ride from the center of town. The owner picked us up at the town center when we arrived and drove us to the property. Very good apartment, very clean and very helpful host with good English skills. The television even had Netflix.
- Nice appartment between locals, quit area, easy to reache centre.
- Everything was perfect! The apartment is Clean, spacious, modern and comfortable! We love it! Isabel and Sergio were really good! They gave us all the support and attention. Highly recommend!
Top Apartments In La Virgen Del Camino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!