10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Rosa La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
La Rosa La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Rosa La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Rosa La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Rosa La Palma Island. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Rosa La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Rosa La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Rosa La Palma Island:
Aparthotel El Galeón
The apartments are equipped down to the finest detail and have been designed to make your stay a comfortable and pleasant one. This is a tranquil base from which to explore the rich natural environment of the island. You can find plenty of information about cultural visits in the region and cuisine in this homely establishment.
- The recepetionists were welcoming and helpful. The apartments are spacious, clean and well equipped. Location is close to the center and the port, cca 10 minutes walk (although uphill). Overall, good value for money.
- The free car park below with lift to all floors was great. Staff stayed later as ferry arrived at 10 pm. Room was very spacious and modern and clean . Sadly only 2 nights but would stay longer next time. Ten minute walk to centre of town , quiet area and got good night’s sleep.
The receptionist was very welcoming, the room was very spacious and had a great view.
The kitchen facilities in the room were excellent although we did not use them, apart to make a coffee. We were able to leave our bags at reception when we checked out and collect them later in the day. It was a short walk into the town, and there were two supermarkets just a few minutes walk away. We would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning.
- Super-friendly and helpful staff (we had our luggage on deposit there), clean, nice, and modern rooms. Nice balcony with a bit of morning sun a good view over the port (you can watch the ships leave in the evening). Only a couple of minutes by foot from the center and the beach. Fully recommend, would totally book again! The only thing we regretted was that we didn’t stay there for longer!
- Our apartment was very roomy and we had a large balcony with views of the hillside and the sea and docks.
Apartamentos La Fuente
Each La Fuente Apartment has a bedroom, bathroom and a living area with satellite TV. The kitchen includes a hob, fridge and cooking utensils. Apartments are cleaned 5 days a week.Located on the city’s main pedestrian street, the La Fuente complex is just a short walk from El Salvador Church and Santa Cruz’s restaurants, bars and shops. The city is an ideal base for exploring the island of La Palma, or for taking a ferry to Tenerife.The apartments are a 10-minute drive or bus ride from La Palma Airport. Car rental can be organised at La Fuente, and Santa Cruz Bus Station is 2,650 feet away.
- Very cozy place with good amenities and excellent location. Extremely nice and helpful reception staff. Great trekking tips! Would definitely stay there again if I come back to Santa Cruz, which is a lovely town on a gorgeous island!
Our hosts were friendly, efficient and very helpful.
The view from our room was lovely and we loved the top roof area for sun lounging.
The location of the apartments was perfect for all nearby restaurants, the old town of Santa Cruz and the beach.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location.
- Having someone clean the apartment, do the dishes and make your bed was an added bonus. I loved the roof top terrace.
- Very helpful staff, great location, good facilities short walk to buses, very short walk to newly constructed beach all in all a very pleasant stay.
Apartamentos Los Rosales
Apartamentos Los Rosales are situated on the island of La Palma, a 5-minute drive from La Palma Airport. Santa Cruz de la Palma is just 4.3 miles away. Free parking can be found nearby.Apartments have bright décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All have a living-dining room with a sofa and TV. Kitchenettes include a microwave, fridge and hob. Safes are available to rent. A laundry service is also available for a surcharge.A buffet breakfast if also available for an additional cost.A bus stop and taxi rank are located a 1-minute walk of the property.
- Apartment was spacious and comfortable. Few good local restaurants in a very short distance. No problem with parking places if you have car.
It was big complex of apartments, but it was peaceful and quiet, the rest of the guest was very polite. Our booked apartment was on the ground floor with the terrace and little gates strait to the garden and pool area. Spacious kitchen / living room and two rooms, big terrace with furniture and helpful yet not nosy staff make us feel like in paradise!
Also it was said that everything what you need is 100 meters away – it’s absolute true! Supermarket working long hours, few different restaurants and the see is right there, behind the gates.
I would definitely come back there myself and recommend it to everyone who’s looking for quite and good quality holiday.
- Good location in the resort, helpful staff, garden/ pool area spotlessly clean, resort very quiet but perhaps more to do with the time of year, overall great value for money.
- The apartment was fairly big with a generous balcony offering good views of the mountains. Nice swimming pool and surrounding gardens.
- Apartments are arranged around the pool and garden, so all apartments have a pleasant outlook. The beds were extremely comfortable. Easy access to restaurants and shops with the option of the local bus into Santa Cruz. (fare was only €1.37 each way) Lovely walk from bottom of hill along a coast path where there’s refreshments at the other end. Dramatic scenery as you follow the path. Staff in reception were very helpful and friendly.
Apartamento Salinas 2
The apartment has a satellite TV, a balcony and a terrace. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. There is also a private bathroom. You can enjoy pool view and garden view.The property offers free parking. La Palma Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Good beds, a dish washer, the super market close on the corner of the street, quiet nights
- A very functional and convenient apartment with everything one needs for a comfortable stay. E.g. a dedicated parking lot just outside the door, a well equipped kitchen, roomy bedrooms with comfortable beds, a calm and relaxing garden with a proper swimming pool.
- Great apartment whith lots of room for our family of five. Excellent location with supermarket and bus stop just around the corner. Very friendly and helpful host!
Great Location, Lovely property…
Very helpful owner…
Made our holiday, all we wished for.
Highly recommended… Thanks
Location is absolutely great. It’s really close to Santa Cruz and next to the beach. It is a small town with some nice restaurants around. We were on our honeymoon, owner prepared us a little fruit tray and a local champagne on the house 🙂 As well he helped us to get there by car as one of the streets was closed and as you know Palma is super dark.
House has all the necessary utilities and even the ones you didn’t know you need. From the terrace upstairs you can see a sunrise in the coast. It is beautifull.
Apartamentos Centro Cancajos
The apartments at Apartamentos Centro Carcajos feature a twin bedroom and a lounge with a sofa bed and cable TV. The kitchenettes include an oven, ceramic hob and microwave.There is a bus stop 2 minutes’ walk from Apartamentos Centro Carcajos, and you can drive to Santa Cruz de la Palma in around 10 minutes. La Palma Airport is just 2.8 miles away.
- Great location right next to a beautiful black sand beach
- Location was perfect. 2 min walk from the beach and only 10 mins to airport and santa cruz
- The coolness of the room was great and could see the swimming pool from the balcony which was nice at night.
- localization was excellent .close to airport and Santa Cruz.the beach was right there.
- The location was great, we were able to check in earlier and there is a huge car park to use free of charge. The view of the ocean was great and the staff were really helpful. There’s plenty of bars and restaurants all within walking distance and the bus stop to Santa Cruz or the airport is right outside. Blankets and pillows were comfortable & a full sized bath was very nice also! Kitchen was equipped with plates, cutlery, microwave, 1 frying pan, 1 saucepan, a toaster, a kettle, a coffee maker with filters and a selection of utensils with an electric oven and 2 ring hob. Daily maid service and towel change was very nice. The tv was adequate also. Everything that was in the room worked so no complaints there at all.
Casa Yanes Casas Rurales
Simply decorated, all apartments feature a living-dining room with a double sofa bed and a TV; and a kitchen equipped with a fridge, oven and coffee machine. There is a shared laundry with a washing machine, and ironing facilities are available on prior request.You can find a selection of shops, supermarkets, and bars within 5 minutes’ drive.The area is famous for outdoor activities, such as biking and for the Volcanoes Routes hiking tour. A free private parking is available on site.
- Quiet and pleasant surroundings. Good position for going anywhere on the island. Not too far from the airport. Near food shops and restaurants. Helpful and friendly host.
We had a bit of trouble finding the property so telephoned, but our severe lack of Spanish and their lack of sufficient English made the call difficult. However, Whatsapp saved the day as they sent directions using that!
A lovely couple run the place, they were so welcoming and recommended a fab local restaurant which we liked so much we returned to next day.
If you like “quiet & private” it’s perfect.
- Spacious, peaceful, clean, appropriate facilities and great view.
- The apartment was spacious, clean and reasonably quiet. Our host was available and helpful and resolved issues quickly ( no hot water on one occasion).
Location outside built up area and access from local bus
Lovely gardens and views of the mountains
Plenty of space inside apartment
Walking distance to Spar
The apartment includes a seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven and coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on the surroundings, such as trekking and hiking.Restaurants are 650 feet away. Caldera de Taburiente View and the beach are 1.9 miles away. La Palma Airport is 24.9 miles from Casa Teresa
Very good value for money
Had good heating in living room and bedroom.
Lovely hot shower.
Good well equipped kitchen
Location great for walking. Just round corner from Caldera de Turburiente visitors centre and on footpath from El Paso to Rufugio El Pilar. Also short drive to Los Llanos and Tezacorte. Great 15 min evening walk up lane and across volcano to visitor centre.
Nearest bar restaurant very friendly. We sat at bar with locals for a drink. Didn’t eat there, menu mostly meat.
- Place located in the heart of the island – in the mountains. Very convienient location if you come to the island for hiking or round trip. Place was very clean and spatious (living room with kitchen + bedroom) with well-equipped kitchen, lots of place in the closets and a terrace. Our children loved the tennis court and a pool. Private parking is available.
- Very friendly owner was waiting with the keys when I arrived. Apartment itself was clean, spacious, had a washing machine, plenty of hot water, a nice patio area surrounded by plants, which included a barbecue. Location is quiet and peaceful, right beside the national park, close but not walking distance to El Paso, conveniently central on the island, about half an hour from Santa Cruz and the airport. 15 minutes from lovely Los Llanos. Just under half an hour from the local black-sand beaches. El Paso itself has all shops required – large supermarket, etc. A car is necessary here, though, to get around. Nice little pool and good tennis court at the apartment complex. Nice views of the park from the rear, though not brilliant from the actual apartment I stayed in. Lots of towels provided. Value for money wise, incredibly hard to beat this place. I would stay again and very much enjoyed my visit.
- The friendly helpful welcome. Lots of hot water. Excellent facilities. Very clean. A quiet village situation.
The apartment is as shown on the pictures. In fact it is even more spacious. There is lots of space.
The kictchen is well equiped (except no microwave / dishwasher).
It was cheap and if you want to explore the island with a car, it is fairly centrally located.
- Very good value for money
The Rocamar apartments come equipped with kitchens, so you can prepare your own meals. They also boast views of the street or sea.From here you can easily visit the city centre, and admire its typical Canarian buildings. The city is also the point of departure for excursions all over the island.Rocamar has 24-hour medical attention available for its guests.
- Spacious Rooms, Cooking Facilities Excellent! 3 Euro Extremely Simple Breakfast (Nespresso Coffee Machine, Tea, Cereal, Toast, Juice and Yoghurt with some pastries) was worth it! Staff helpful, friendly and very nice indeed! Free Wifi great as the router is in the room!
- The room was large and overlooked the ocean. Check in was easy, as was check out. It was within walking distance of the busier areas with a lot of shops and food nearby. It would be a nice place to spend more than one day in. Transportation from the area is also very accessible.
- I did like the fact we have had a sea view in our apartament but the area was pretty scary with graffiti on walls and shop with massive knives next to us. There was a lot of noises at night and we heard a drill in the morning. I was not happy and I wanted to go to different place. I will not be back there.
- This was a great value for the money and was very close to the town center.
- The reception is close in the evening, but it was not a problem to get a key. Nice view from the windows.
Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio
Featuring colourful décor and tiled floors, the Oasis San Antonio apartments have a kitchen with a microwave and fridge. The lounge comes with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV.La Palma is 2.5 miles from Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio. The Caldera de Taburiente National Park is approximately 30 minutes away by car and free public parking is available nearby.
Decent place for a few day stay
Close to Santa Cruz
- Quiet ambience in a village sort of setting around a free-form pool, just a short walk from all of the limited facilities of this resort.
- Peace and tranquility of the complex and nice and relaxing pool area.
The location of the apartments is great for early flights or ferrys!
Would the pool and pool bar be open it would have been a great view
- Good value for money, size and cleanliness of the room was correct, and the reception people were always available and willing to help. They allowed for late check-out at no extra cost. Wifi was ok.
- Decent place for a few day stay
Apartamentos La Caleta
The apartments at La Caleta are all south-facing and come with a balcony or terrace and a safe. They are cleaned 3 times a week. All apartments have digital TV.The La Caleta complex has spacious garden areas and a solarium by the pool, which can be accessed via the bar-restaurant. There is also a children’s pool, play area and mini-golf.Apartamentos La Caleta is located in the popular resort of Los Cancajos. The airport is 2.5 miles away and there are plenty of bus services to the capital city, Santa Cruz de la Palma, within 3.7 miles.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great. About equidistant to the airport to the south and Santa Cruz to the north. Actually it is a very nice walk 6-7km walk from Los Concajos to Santa Cruze.
We had the buffet dinner at La Caleta one night. Only 10 euro so definitely a good value. The meal was ok. We appreciated that we could self cater as the apartment had what we needed for cooking.
If you are into hiking, this island has tremendous and very varied hikes. We did 4 major hikes (plus the out and back to Santa Cruz) and loved it. The guiding company Natour has an office across the street from La Caletta and they were great to deal with.
- Good and nice hotel for reasonable price. Location close to main city, nice pool.
- The location was fantastic, the staff was very helpful, the apartment was clean and spacious with a beautified pool just outside my door. A kitchen and dishes were available too, which we extremely useful. Would definitely stay there again.
The pool area
Spacious apartment with cooking facilities
Good choice for breakfast
Great restaurants close by
- Nice well equipped apartment. Very close to the beach, restaurants and small supermarket. Good selection of breakfast and dinner. Plenty of car park around.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great. About equidistant to the airport to the south and Santa Cruz to the north. Actually it is a very nice walk 6-7km walk from Los Concajos to Santa Cruze.
Top Apartments In La Rosa La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Rosa La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Rosa La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Rosa La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!