10 Best Apartments To Stay In La puebla de Labarca Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
La puebla de Labarca Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Puebla De Labarca Basque Country:
The apartment has a flat-screen TV.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Logroño is 7 miles from the apartment, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Lagar De ElCiego
The property has one-bedroom apartments with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Featuring a flat-screen TV, the living space includes a sofa and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a hob, microwave, coffee machine, and fridge.El Lagar del Ciego organizes different activities on request, such as visits to local wineries and reservations to Wine Oil Spa. It also sells tickets to Villa de Lucia Wine Museum.You can reach Marqués del Riscal Winery after a 3-minute walk, and San Andrés Church is 350 feet away. Logroño, with a train station and airport, is 13.7 miles from the property, and the city of Vitoria is a 45-minute drive away.
- Lovely clean apartment. Perfect for a family of 4. Excellent value for money. Perfect location for visiting Marque’s de Riscal winery (Just a stone’s throw away).
- Very convenient to sightseeing. The manager was very helpful. The apartment was very clean. A wonderful bakery was just around the corner.
- Good communication, was a bit hard to find as the streets are not well marked, girl who met us didn’t speak English but she rang someone to help. Both ladies were most helpful.
- Amazing beautiful place. Really felt like home. Nice warm welcome
- Big apartment in the center of El Ciego. Nice touch to see a Rioja bottle and 2 glasses when you arrive.
El Parque Navajas
This apartment has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.After a day of skiing, cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Logroño is 6 miles from the apartment, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Convenient location to visit La Rioja. Very helpful hostess. We had very good advise about restaurants and what to visit during our stay. We will definitely come back.
- Our host Ana was so patient in explaining everything about the apartment. She went out of her way to be kind and generous and even with different languages, it was a real pleasure to chat with her and stay in the lovely apartment.
- Apartamento fantástico, amplio, limpio, muy bien equipado y la atención de la anfitriona nos hizo sentir desde el primer día como en casa. Muchas gracias Ana. Seguro que volveremos.
- La limpieza, la amplitud del apartamento todo ha sido estupendo
- La ubicación. La limpieza. La amabilidad del personal. Todo fue facilísimo. Estaba bien equipado
All apartments have a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. As part of the same space, there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and microwave.There is a private bathroom with a shower in each apartment. Towels and bed linen are provided.San Juan and Laurel streets with numerous tapas bars are within 1,950 feet of the property. You can also go for a walk along Ebro River and or explore La Ribera Park, both within 2,300 feet of the apartments.
- The apartment is very easy to find. Parking line on the street opposite the apartment is for free. The bed is good, the overall apartment is very nice. Wifi is strong. The contact person was always available on the phone.
- Access to the property was efficiently provided by email the day prior.. The property was an easy 20 minute walk from the train station and within walking distance of many good restaurants and bars. The property had all of the kitchen appliances needed and was very clean … except for the smell of cigarettes as the room is NOT smoke free. The Wifi was good.
- Central, awesome hot shower, washing machine with soap and an electric towel drying rack that dried all of our clothes. Perfect couples break from the albugue Co existence. We didn’t leave to checkout time. Internet is fast and very close to the center square. Take advantage of Thursday night tapas (pinchos) and wine for 2€
- It was just the place I needed to stay for a day of rest after a long hike through the hills.
- Centrally located and easy to check in unless you’re from another country. Coded entry was a nice touch.
Apartamento del Rio
This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom.The apartment has an outdoor pool. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from Apartamento del Rio, while Haro is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- The apartment was very modern and clean and there were two bathrooms, one en-suite which wasn’t advertised. The kitchen was very smart with everything you could want. The terrace was very large so we were able to sit out for lunch a couple of times in the sun. The apartment was on the ground floor which was very convenient for us.
- Le propriétaire très sérieux, à tout fait afin de passer un agréable week-end, remise des clefs sans problème. Bon couchage, ensemble de l’appartement très propre vraiment. C’est un quartier résidentiel calme. Un petit coup de fil, avant d’arriver pour nous donner des infos sur le bus (à 400 m) et les commerces à proximités. Gracias Carlos.
- La cercanía a todos los lugares, y el confort de la casa
- Zona residencial tranquila, la piscina, la pista de pádel, la mesa de ping pong y la terraza muy amplia
- por el motivo del viaje que fue para una carrera ciclista, nos encanto el apartamento con su gran terraza que nos permitió guardar las bicis en la terraza sin problema alguno.
Apartamentos Vino y Camino
All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary visit to a local winery and a Rioja wine bottle.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29.8 miles from Apartamentos Vino y Camino.
- The room was fantastic, the whole of the top floor, under the eves, with the added bonus of a large roof terrace, furnished with table and chairs.
- Good & clean bathroom. Adorable and felt like home with all the touches including wine glasses & opener, big rug in living room and complete kitchen/dishes. Loved it!
- Cleanliness, ease of access on arrival, host very helpful and friendly
- The apartment was amazing once we got in. It was clean and spacious.
- This is a lovely 3 bed apartment. Very suitable for Camino.
Apartamentos Turísticos Sagasta
Each Sagasta apartment has a private bathroom with a shower. The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge and a microwave, as well as an oven and ceramic hob. There is a sofa bed in the living room.A laundry and ironing service is available at the apartments. The central location means there are lots of shops and restaurants within a short walk of the apartments.
- Great location in old town and free parking in the building
- Clean and comfortable, excellent WiFi, great location near everything
Alex is an incredible host and his apartments are incredible value for money, in the absolute centre of Logrono old town.
It is the best value accommodation you could ever stay at.
- host who made great intro to the city and neighbourhood with personalized comments on the map, not ordinary flexibility on timing for check out, style in which apartment was furnished, location
- Wonderful apartment In a great location. Very well done and roomy. Good air conditioning, wifi, lighting and bright bathroom. Spacious and comfortable with. De separate kitchen including oven and washing machine. Really helpful and friendly owners. Great place to stay while visiting the whole Rioja area. Highly recommend.
The property includes a living room with a flat-screen TV. Private parking is available at Buongiorno Logroño.Popular points of interest near Buongiorno Logroño include Laurel Street, International University of La Rioja and La Rioja Museum. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Buongiorno Logroño.
- A modern comfortable apartment, everything was spotlessly clean and fully equipped for all that you need for a short or a long stay. Excellent
- Very nice and well equipped apartment in the centre of the city, we really enjoy our staying!
- It was very clean and a good size for a family of 4. And you could open the windows for fresh air.
Piso en perfectas condiciones ,recién reformado y de gran calidad.
Bien ubicado con Caseros muy atentos a cualquier petición.
- Todo especialmente limpieza, espacio, ubicación. Equipamiento trato.
The apartment features a TV, 2 bedrooms and a living room.A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Logroño is 2.2 miles from the apartment, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- A well appointed duplex apartment in a block with underground secure parking.
- A privately owned apartment. We really enjoyed playing the owner’s excellent selection of vintage LPs and failing, as aways, to reassemble correctly his rubix cube.
- I appreciated that the owner waited for us till late as we checked in late nite. This place is not where it’s on google however a bit further and owner took us dere. He explained everything dere is in house in Spanish as he doesn’t speak in English much(thank god my husband speaks Spanish). The place is beautiful,homey and creatively done. Very comfortable beds. I wish I would have spend some more time here, if I come back to this city I know where I’m staying again.
Alojamiento 100% recomendable.
La decoración es super original, el anfitrión atento en todo momento y todo impecable.
Seguro que repetiremos!!
- La casa es preciosa, ideal para viajar en pareja o con amigos. Zona muy tranquila y muchas facilidades a la hora de llegar.
La Dolce Vita
The 3-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen with an oven, and a bathroom with a bidet and a washing machine. A flat-screen TV is available.Logroño Town Hall is 1,200 feet from La Dolce Vita, while Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda is 2,100 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Very clean. Very responsive. Ample amenities…. fan, iron, etc
- Great location with an easy, short stroll into town. Close to supermarket and shops. Nicely presented apartment stocked with essentials. Great communication from Mary our host.
- Excellent location. Apartment was clean and very well equipped. Excellent communication with owner. A very comfortable place to stay.
- Que todo estuviera ordenado y hayan cosas básicas en la cocina
- Appartement agréable et bien meublé. Situation pratique près du centre ville. On peut y aller à pied
Top Apartments In La Puebla De Labarca Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!