10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Puebla De La Sierra Community Of Madrid:
El Yayo de la Puebla
All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the garden.Guadalajara is 30 miles from the apartment. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Turísticos Reserva de la Biosfera
There is a living room with a wood-burning fireplace, sofa, TV. Bathrooms come with a hydromassage shower. The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.There is a tour desk and the area is good for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can drive to Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra Forest in 20 minutes.
No reviews yet.
Featuring rustic décor and exposed wooden beams, each house at Los Camarotes includes a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a hob, microwave and coffee machine. Every house has a double bedroom with a hot tub. Bed linen and towels are provided.The nearest restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ drive from Los Camarotes. A-1 Motorway is 9.3 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- La localización preciosa. El anfitrión muy amable. Recomendable
Lugar acogedor para pasar unos días relajados con tu pareja.
- El jacuzzi da un ambiente romantico y las vistas al lago son muy bonitas. La calefacción y la chimenea
- La ubicación es muy buena y las vistas desde la casa son maravillosas. La calefacción va bastante bien.
- La casita muy cuca,vistas espectaculares,zona muy recomendable en todos ls sentidos.
Alojamientos La Dehesa
Alojamientos La Dehesa offers attic apartments and studios with rustic décor, including beamed ceilings and pastel-coloured walls. Each comes with a fireplace, heating and a TV. Kitchen facilities include a microwave, fridge and electric hob.A charming, stone-clad property, La Dehesa features architecture typical of the area. It is set next to the El Genaro walking route. Guests have access to a shared pool, 1.2 miles from the property.Offering easy access to the A1 Motorway, you can reach Madrid in less than an hour by car. El Atazar Lake is less than 0.6 miles from the village of El Berrueco, while Este Park is approximately 18.6 miles away.
- The rooms are located very close to the small village center. The room was not luxorious but had the stuff I needed to make myself at home and to make my own dinner. Easy exit by leaving the keys in a hole one floor up. Nice heat in the room in the middle of February.
- La ubicación y que era más que suficiente para lo que necesitaba
- El baño que disponía de agua caliente y de la ducha que tenía bastante presión al salir el agua.
- Las vistas de la habitación inmejorable. Habitación muy caliente, se agradece en días de lluvia. El personal de camping Picachuelo muy agradables y atentos.
- Las vistas de la habitación a la sierra y la ubicación de la casa, al ladito de un arroyo muy bonito y el principio de la Senda del Genaro.
El Bulin de Robregordo
Located in a rustic, stone building which used to be a forge, the apartments come with a double or twin bedroom. Some also have a double sofa bed in the living area.Featuring a flat-screen TV and wood-burning stove, the living area is furnished with a dining table. The kitchenette includes a microwave. There is 1 bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Activities in the surrounding area include skiing and hiking. Tourist information is also provided.There is a café bar in the village of Robregordo. Los Cerezos restaurant, El Puerto restaurant, and Puerto supermarket are all a 5-minute drive from the apartments. El Bulin de Robregordo is located 43.5 miles from Madrid Barajas Airport.
- Lovely building, huge room, large and comfy bed, a kitchen area with a fridge and the owner left a basket of cakes, biscuits etc, together with fresh milk and orange juice – which was a very welcomed and unexpected touch. It was also dog friendly, with plenty of room for my German Shepherd to stretch out – so much better than the average hotel room.
Robregordo is more a hamlet than a village. A cluster of assorted old houses centred around a small church. Steep streets lead to a small village square and community centre. The hamlet is walkable in a matter of minutes. It has a real sense of community.
El Bulin is a super property – traditional and well appointed studios. And pet friendly! Perfect for a pit stop or as a base for explorers. If we’d had longer we’d have taken advantage of the amazing and well-described walks in the local countryside.
Our host, Blanca, was very accessible by phone and WhatsApp. Fresh filter coffee was a lovely touch in the breakfast pack!
Will return en-route to Southern Spain next year.
- Nice location, fairly close to the motorway. Old but well maintained house.
lovely suroundings, charming house with historic details, easy check in and out, great to have a fire place with wood included, and cute little basket with breakfast and drinks. I would like to stop here again!! Nice beds. Pet friendly. My son loved the tele with Netflix included. Nice and quiet place. Kitchen came with all things necesary to make a meal. Cant find a lot of misses here.
When we had a problem with the shower the owner was fantastic and came up with a very generous solution.
- Stunning location , cosy and warm studio apartment, only stayed one night on the way back to UK. Nice touch with juice,coffee,cakes for breakfast which we didn’t expect
Hospedería del Valle Boutique Apartments
Set within a restored hayloft, each pretty apartment has rustic décor with wooden furnishings and pastel-coloured finishes. The living room has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, toaster and electric hob.Some apartments include a small garden or a balcony.Offering free WiFi, the property has a room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer and an iron, available for guests’ use.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing, cycling and horse riding. La Cuenca Alta del Río Manzanares Park is within 50 minutes’ drive of the property and you can drive to Rascafría in 20 minutes by car.Segovia is 37.3 miles away, while Madrid can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Lovely quiet location and only 15 minutes from the motorway. A perfect overnight stop or a lovely location for a longer holiday. Beautiful surroundings and every comfort in the apartment. Javier was very helpful.
- It’s a spacious apartment and it was very clean.
- This is a fantastic place! Faultlessly clean, beautifully decorated in good taste, comfortable, warm and cosy (March stay), gorgeous mountain location and picturesque village. Lovely welcoming people. Cannot rate it highly enough – have booked three more stays this year already!
- Room fire, location for dogs, super bed and cosy decor
- Location for hiking with dog is excellent. Lots of sights easily accessible with car. Scenery is wonderful. Bed is comfy.
Alojamientos Botica Rural
Alojamientos Botica Rural has easy access to the A1 Motorway, and there is free on-site parking. IFEMA Convention Centre and Barajas Airport are both within 45 minutes’ drive.Each rustic, air-conditioned apartment has tiled floors and a living room with a sofa. Some have flat-screen TV and access to a patio. All are heated and have a private bathroom.All apartments have a well-equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is also a dining area, dishwasher and kettle.There are barbecue facilities and a tour desk. Hiking is popular in the area.
- It was clean and location was good for our stop off on route to murcia
- Apartment was a nice size with an enclosed patio area, as we were traveling with a dog this was a bonus.
- Location with shops on the same street. Large apartment. Safe parking. Most of all they allowed pets. We used this as a base relocating from the uk and was an excellent stopover.
Secure parking. Private court yard ideal for doggies.
Friendly proprietor, clean and comfortable.
Great value for the money.
- Great facilities. We arrived in the evening with two dogs and a baby so planned to stay in and cook. The shop was only 100m as described in the description and the kitchen facilities for cooking were great. There is also a large private terrace/courtyard, which was great for the dogs.
Decorated in soft pastel colours, these bright and stylish apartments come with a seating area and heating. The bedrooms include a wardrobe and the bathroom has a shower.Guests can access the spa, equipped with facilities including a communal sauna, hammam, Scottish shower and a hot tub, for an extra cost.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is located 49.1 miles from the property.
The personal touch on arriving at the gorgeous property.
The room was above my expectations.
The host went above and beyond to get my car parked after a heavy snowfall.
The village was very welcoming and food in local restaurant was excellent.
Even the local Guarda Civil offered to help get my car out the following day!
- Warm cosy apartment with all we needed for an excellent self catering stay. In addition we loved the decor!
- Clean new rooms, nice design, comfortable beds, privacy, big apartments with a little kitchen.
- Todo perfecto, la atención en recepción inmejorable.
- Fue todo fantástico. Queríamos un fin de semana para desconectar y hacer algo de trekking. El lugar es perfecto para ello. Es un lujo poder disfrutar del spa a solas después de una dura caminata. La manera en la que te entregan el desayuno es súper original y cómoda, además de ser muy abundante. El personal es muy amable y realmente se preocupan porque tu estancia sea inmejorable.
- The personal touch on arriving at the gorgeous property.
El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya
El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya features warmly decorated rooms and a living room with a TV. Bed linen and towels are included.The fully equipped kitchenette is ideal for preparing home-cooked meals. Those wishing to dine out will find Groucho Grill Restaurant in the village of Pinilla de Buitrago, 1.9 miles away.El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya makes the ideal base for hiking, mountain biking and horse riding trips in the valley. In the summer months, guests can go canoeing or fishing in Riosequillo lake (150 feet).Free on-site parking is provided by El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya. Madrid–Barajas Airport is 34.2 miles from the property.
- Great location. Quiet and beatiful. A place to “charge your batteries”. Easy to access, close to market and restaurant. Very helpful Gema and the 2 Miriam 😉😍. A place that I would recommend anyone. Thank you for such a great staying.
- Ideal place for “charging your batteries” and running away from the city noise and rush. Parking is free and the surroundings are magnificent. Lots of hiking stages, bike routes, and of course the swimming pool for relaxation.
La piscina cubierta, para usar todo el año.
La tranquilidad de la zona.
El apartamento, agradable y completo.
- Todo lo demás genial,nos encantó el sitio,la casa,el trato recibido,la piscina(el agua estaba caliente) y todo lo demás genial,por supuesto volveremos a ir y con más familia.
- la piscina cubierta. El restaurante Groucho recomendado fue malisimo
Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera
The accommodation is equipped with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A fridge and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.The area is popular for trekking, cycling and fishing. Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama is 22.4 miles from the property. Pedraza is 36 miles from Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50.3 miles from the property.
- Location, cleanness and the kindness of the owners
- El entorno es impresionante a solo 40min de madrid
- Muy atenta la mujer que nos dio las llaves,nos dejó dejar la bici hasta las 5 de la tarde del domingo.
- Un sitio muy tranquilo, montañas …. se come bien por la zona, fuimos con nuestro hijo de dos años y disfrutamos mucho.
- Es una mini casita súper coqueta con todo lo necesario para estar varios días. Los dueños súper amables y el entorno espectacular. Para quedarse allí a vivir!
Top Apartments In La Puebla De La Sierra Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Puebla de la Sierra Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!