10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Pradera De Navalhorno Castile And Leon:
Casa de Navalhorno Valsain
These modern apartments feature a living room with flat-screen TV and dining area. The kitchen includes a microwave, a coffee machine and a washing machine. There is also a shared lounge and a garden.Offering mountain views, bedrooms have either double beds or single beds. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is located 36 miles from the property and private parking is available for an extra cost.
- Ruim appartement met ruim voldoende bed- en badlinnen.
- Die Betten waren sehr komfortabel;die Bettdecke hatte einen vollständigen Bezug, was sehr hygienisch ist.
- Mooie locatie. Lekker rustig, maar op goede afstand van Segovia
El detalle del desayuno está genial.
Muy limpio y bien equipado.
Zona preciosa en los alrededores si te gusta el campo y a un paso de La Granja y Segovia.
- Que nos dejaron lo suficiente para poder desayunar al día siguiente.
Apartamentos Alfonso XIII
Each spacious apartment has bright décor and free Wi-Fi. There is a living area with a sofa bed, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Located on Alfonso XIII Square, the apartments are within walking distance of shops, bars and restaurants.The nearby Valsain Hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. Segovia is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Alfonso XIII, while Madrid is 46.6 miles away.
- Great service, good location, really, nice place- well equiped and comfortable.
- A good sized comfortable apartment with everything needed for a week’s stay. We have already booked to return next year!
- We were on the top floor in flat A. It is a lovely, spacious, bright apartment with lots of skylights and has obviously been renovated very recently. It was immaculately clean, has a really big modern bathroom with a decent sized kitchen. It is tastifully decorated and there is a log stove in the sitting room which in the winter when lit, must make it really cosy. It is in the middle of the historic part of the town and is only a 2 minute walk away from the nearest restaurant and only a 10 min walk away from the beautiful palace and gardens. It was perfect for the two of us.
- Cama conodisima. Menaje completo. Buena televisión. Internet
- Todo nuevo y limpio. Buena disposición del anfitrión
Apartamentos La Reina
This property offers studios and 1-bedroom apartments with a seating area with sofa TV and a DVD player. There is a full kitchenette with a microwave, coffee machine and a refrigerator and the bathroom comes with free toiletries.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 70 minutes’ drive from Apartamentos La Reina. There is free public parking nearby.
- Good location. Very good shower and bathroom. Helpful host. We enjoyed our stay.
- Muy bien el apartamento, estaba todo limpio y la chica muy amable simpatica y atenta! Volveria repetir y muy recomendable.
- San Ildefonso es un pueblo muy bonito, el palacio y los jardines que tienen son expectaculares
- Su localización. Estaba muy cerca de la plaza central del pueblo. Gema fue muy amable con nosotros.
- el apartamento es precioso, nuevo y muy acogedor, con unas preciosas vistas al pueblo y la montaña
The apartment includes 1 bedroom, a bathroom, a seating area, and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided.Casa valsain has an outdoor pool. The accommodation provides a terrace.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from Casa valsain.
- The whole experience was excellent. The apartment was spacious, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed and excellent value for money. Maria, the host is very helpful and attentive to requirements
- Es un apartamento comodo, el silencio reina en su ambiente, todo limpio y nuevo y muy amable la anfitriona. La relación calidad- precio excelente. No conocía el pueblo y me gustó mucho como lugar de veraneo
- Todo muy nuevo, cómodo y bonito. Tuvieron el detalle de dejarnos desayuno para el día siguiente en la cocina. Todo cuidado al detalle y limpísimo!!! Anfitriona majísima, por cierto, y muy atenta. Además de un sitio espectacular y muy tranquilo. Repetiremos SEGURO!
La cama muy, muy cómoda, la ropa de cama y las toallas muy nuevas y mullidas.
En el estudio hay leche, nescafé, azúcar, sobaditos para el primer desayuno y es muy de agradecer. También jabón para la vajilla, bolsas de basura, así como gel de ducha, champú y secador.
Todo muy nuevo y limpio.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y la calidad del alojamiento. Precioso estudio, muy nuevo, con una limpieza excelente y cuidando todos los detalles: menaje, desayuno,etc. Repetiré sin duda!!!
Apartamentos “Casa Abuelo Juan”
All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Carlos was fantastic, he went out of his way to help. The location and place were outstanding. Would go back again in a heartbeat.
- Such a bright and modern apartment. So comfortable.
- La casita totalmente reformada, decorada con exquisitez y cariño. El menaje de cocina y cama de primeras calidades. A menos de 700m del Alcázar, Jardines y Museo Fabrica de cristal. Aparcamiento justo al lado de casa.
- Sehr liebevoll eingerichtetes und extrem sauberes Maisonette-Appartement in einem ruhigen Sackgässchen. Parken war unkompliziert, alle Einrichtungen im Ort sind fußläufig zu erreichen.
- La casa preciosa, todo perfecto, y el anfitrión encantador. Llegamos antes de la hora y nos recibió sin problema. Sin duda repetiremos
Apartamentos Turisticos Veladiez
Turísticos Veladiez apartments are modern and spacious. They provide a relaxing and independent atmosphere for your stay in the area. At the end of a long day’s sightseeing, you can retreat back to the tranquil setting of these apartments. From here, you can easily visit the historical city centre of Segovia, where you can see the Cathedral and Plaza Mayor, or wander around the charming, narrow streets of the old town.The apartments are also ideal if you are visiting the area on business. They are equipped with Wi-Fi internet access.
- It was easy to park and the apartment was spacious.
- Fully equipped appartment. Spacious, swimmingpool. Topvalue
- The apartment was exactly as pictured with every amenity one would need.
Near for the segovia center and supermarkets.
Only 5-10 minutes from Segovia by car.
La Casa Vieja
The house comes has a living room with a fireplace with free firewood, sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The well-equipped kitchen has a dishwasher and a washing machine, as well as a microwave and coffee maker.There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are included.A variety of activities, like horse riding and hiking can be performed nearby. Segovia is 3.1 miles from La Casa Vieja, and there is a bus stop just 150 feet away. Madrid is 55.9 miles away.
Muy bien equipado.
Muy buena situación.
En un pueblo pero pegado a Segovia
- Casa preciosa, detalle de rosquillaa al llegar. Perfecta para descansar
- Un trato muy agradable y que todo estaba impecable, muy limpio.
- Las camas muy cómodas. La chimenea encendida cuando llegamos . Bien acondicionada para el invierno.
- Muy bien equipado.
The kitchenette features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Loba Capitolina Monument is 0.6 miles from Apartamentos Noluna, while Alcázar is 1.3 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 42.9 miles away.
- We only stayed for one night, but wished it was longer! The apartment was spotless and very comfortable. If you have a car, there is plenty of free street parking and it is an easy walk into the center of Segovia. Also, Javier was so easy to communicate with, met us right away to let us into the apartment and gave us some great recommendations for restaurants.
- the centre is 10 min by walk from the apartment, possible free parking in the neighborhood, the host was very nice and helpful.
- Cleanliness, size, calm, parking, kindness of the hosts
- Nice and comfortable apartment with aircon and very well equipped. Nice and quiet location in walking distance to the center of Segovia along the superb roman aqueduc. Free parking places along the street. Nice owner and no problem to get the key even quite late after having made an appointment on location with the owner. Sleeping room for the parents and sofa bed in the living room for our 2 kinds, comfortable beddings. We definitely had a good stay there.
- La cama y el sofá muy comodo.la atención del dueño
Hotel Rural El Valle
All rooms and apartments come with a TV. The private bathroom includes either a bath or shower.Breakfast with hot drinks and pastries is served daily in the breakfast room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Rural El Valle is 1.9 miles from Alameda del Valle, while Madrid is a 1-hour drive away.
- Rooms are very comfortable. Location is great (a walking distance to anywhere you need, but in a quiet neighborhood).
- Destacaría sobre todo la ubicación y el entorno. Zonas comunes amables y con alternativas de ocio. Destino recomendable para escapada de fin de semana en pareja.
- Nos alojamos una noche en un apartamento, y para ser un Hotel Familiar, me llama la atención que no tengan cunas … Escogimos un apartamento que estaba bastante bien equipado, pero con unas almohadas inexistentes y sin agua caliente (templaducha). El wifi no funciona en las habitaciones. Por lo demás, bien ubicado y tranquilo. Zona común con césped y billar, ping pong.
- La decoración es al mínimo detalle y da sensación de hogareño.
Personal muy amable, habitación amplia y buen decorado, es la 2ª vez que vamos y seguro que repetimos más.
La ubicación espectacular.
The Refitolería apartments feature a lounge with a sofa or sofa bed, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. There is also a CD player and board games. Apartments overlook the cathedral.The Alcázar de Segovia and the city’s iconic aqueduct are within 10 minutes’ walk of Refitolería Apartamentos. They offer easy access to the city’s shops, bars, restaurants and gardens.Located 10 minutes’ drive away, the Montes de Valsain Mountains are great for cycling. La Faisanera Golf Course is 2.5 miles away.
– The owner is very kind. He tried to understand my poor Spanish and explain the detail of apartment.
– Very clean room.
– It was not noisy in the night, although it is located in almost the center of Segovia.
- location was ideal for my elderly mother who cannot walk long distances and wanted to see the city. the apartment was very comfortable, and having access to the courtyard was a pleasant unexpected bonus
- Location was great. Had contacted renting agent to get the keys. He was waiting for us. Couldn’t have been nicer. Heating was good throughout the whole apartment. Would recommend this place.
- The location was fantastic. The whole apartment was great for our 3 night stay, we would have liked to stay longer. Free car part 10 minutes away.
- The host was extra helpful with finding street parking late at night, which was a challenge. The bed was comfy. The flat was warm, with warm floors. The kitchen was well equipped. The decorations were tasteful.
- – The owner is very kind. He tried to understand my poor Spanish and explain the detail of apartment.
Top Apartments In La Pradera De Navalhorno Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!