10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Paz Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Paz Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Paz Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Paz Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Paz Tenerife. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Paz Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Paz Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Paz Tenerife:
Puerto de la Cruz is one mile from the apartment, while Los Cristianos is 27 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bonita vivienda en zona tranquila
Puerto de la Cruz is 1.2 miles from the apartment, while Los Cristianos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 miles from Bonita vivienda en zona tranquila.
No reviews yet.
La Hacienda Grande
Fitted with a terrace, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer. There’s also a microwave, toaster and a electric tea pot.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 1.8 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 miles from La Hacienda Grande.
- Very cute place – the decor was nice and the grounds are quite pretty. Everything was comfortable and worked well. It’s quite a large space. Plenty of room for 1-3 people. The owner was really friendly and helpful. I appreciated the suggestions for local restaurants, supermarkets, etc. The location was a good base for exploring the north side of the island.
- A lovely property of a good size and well decorated – the ideal studio flat for one or a couple sharing. I was very comfortable there. Easy enough to get too by car – Even though the turning is a bit tight this really isn’t an issue (mentioned in some reviews).
- Huge apartment, very clean, very comfortable. Parking, interesting place: there were lots of lizards which my son liked and banana plantation in the backyard – very unusual.
- Clean and reasonably spacious with outside patio although by gate so people passing regularly. The apartment we had faced away from the road so quiet enough. Couple of decent cafe bars and an overpriced restaurant just up the road.
- Large rooms. Quiet, shady garden with barbecue. Avocado trees.
The apartment has a terrace, 3 bedrooms, a living room and a well-equipped kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available.The apartment has a year-round outdoor pool.Popular points of interest near Apartamento include Taoro Park, La Villa Shopping Centre and Martianez Shopping Centre. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- This apartment offers anything you want. There was food, cosmetics, lots of towels and apartment has a wonderful terrace with a view. We had a wonderful time in this apartment.
- La ubicación y todas las instalaciones. La atencion del propietario
- Apartament bardzo czysty, przestronny, szybki kontakt z właścicielem, 3 łazienki, 3 sypialnie, bardzo komfortowy. Wyposażenie, mimo że nie jest najnowsze to jest bardzo dobrze utrzymane i zadbane.
- María José es una anfitriona de primera. Hubo un problema con la ducha y lo arregló inmediatamente en pleno fin de semana. También nos compró un radiadorcito expresamente para nosotros, para el baño (no siempre hace calor en Canarias…) Y nos ofreció unos minutos de cortesía en la salida el último día. Las vistas y el recinto son maravillosos.
- El alojamiento cuenta con todo lo básico que puedas necesitar para tu estancia, y mucho más, está en una situación inmejorable, con parada de guagua y supermercado muy cerca, siempre encuentras aparcamiento en la misma puerta, el trato con los dueños fue espectacular, siempre muy atentos y dispuestos a ayudar en todo lo que nos hiciera falta, nos recomendaron una feria de quesos y nos encantó. Totalmente recomendable y volveré a hospedarme en mi próxima visita a la isla.
Apartamento con Parking y Piscina
The 2-bedroom apartment has a kitchen with an oven and toaster, and a bathroom with a bath and a bidet.A car rental service is available at the apartment.Pueblo Chico Park is 0.7 miles from Apartamento con Parking y Piscina. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
The Masaru studios have a private balcony as well as a living-dining area and a kitchenette. The apartments come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a lounge with a sofa bed. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Pool towels are provided. A safe is available for an extra charge.The complex has a buffet restaurant as well as a café-bar where you can get snacks and drinks. There is also live children’s entertainment during the summer months.There are Botanical Gardens just 800 feet from Apartamentos Masaru and Rosaleda Golf Course is a 5-minute drive. Teide National Park with its volcano is 15.5 miles away.There is plenty of parking space around the complex, and buses to and from Santa Cruz and the beaches leave from nearby.
- Old style design, friendly staff, nice pool, wide rooms.
- It is at great location, easy to find. And the staff was very helpful to contact the car rental company for us when we had problem. Above all, I love the swimming pool most.
- Very good value, an excellent location with local facilities near Botanic Gardens. Only a short walk to main waterfront. Good pool and grounds with on street parking. Good base for exploring Tenerife.
- Set in a tranquil location, a short walk from the Botanical garden, the beach and the Costa Martiánez Complex is about one kilometre away. The hotel has a large garden with swimming pool, rooms are spacious, well equipped including a kitchen, with a balcony. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food. Affordable, very good accommodation.
- Lovely friendly staff members, clean tidy rooms, the croissants in the morning were delicious!! Absolutely recommend as it was delightful stay. Pool was also very clean and refreshing. Me and my friend absolutely loved this hotel and would definitely return.
The Casablanca features simple, bright décor. Its apartments and studios have a balcony or terrace, and are spacious and well equipped. Each has a kitchenette and a living room with satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.The on-site café-bar serves breakfast and meals throughout the day. The apartments are within walking distance of the resort center, where there is a wide range of bars and restaurants.Guests receive special rates at Casablanca’s Gym, which also offers various fitness classes and a sauna.The multilingual staff at the front desk can provide tourist information on the surrounding area and arrange car rental, tickets and excursions.There is an entertainment program throughout the year, and entertainment specifically for children in the summer.
- We had a beautiful stay at casablanca, rooms were a very good size with a lovely balcony with 4 sun beds and a very nice view. Beds were very comfortable and very quiet at night. Every member of staff were so nice and helpful.
- I love this hotel only one I ever stay in perfect!’
- Everything! The cleaners changed towels and beds every day! The rooms are big and comfortable. Tv has loads of channels including English and movie channels! Hotel bar had entertainment on every night. Had pool tables and kids play area. Pool was lovely. Reception helpful. At reception u can book tickets for loro park .. thekitchen had oven toastie machine pyrex dishes everything u would need. Happy hour. Juanjo the barman was nice and friendly.
- good atmosphere for the relax, all facilities, close supermarket, parking
- The staff were really pleasant, friendly and very helpful, the only exception were two miserable male waiting staff in the restaurant (you’ll know them when you see them lol)! The ladies were all really friendly and two (shorter) gentlemen were great. The reception staff were great and the cleaning ladies were brilliant.
Apartment La Paz
Featuring a terrace or a balcony, all units include a seating area, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a private bathroom. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine.The apartment has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the garden.Lago Martianez Lake is an 11-minute walk from Apartment La Paz, while Botanical Gardens is 600 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- Location and supermarkets around, good transport and Javier very helpful and friendly, fantastic swimming pool and very clean all around.
- We were met the second we walked up to the door and was given all the information we needed. The apartment was completely spotless and had absolutely everything you could possibly need, anything we needed was there in the apartment!
- Very nice and good equipped appartments with excellent view on the mountains and ocean (6th floor). You have everything for the pleasant stay. Good swimming pool. Convinient parking. Very friendly owner.We had fantastic holiday!
- Everything is perfect. Clean, bright and very comfortable apartment with great balcony. All necessary staffs for every day life are in place. Supermarket is nearby. The center of city and the beach is about 10-15 walking. The host is very friendly and helpful. Thank you!!!
- Wonderful apartment! Very nice host. Spacious terrace with garden and pool view
Apartamento San Isidro
The apartment includes a well-equipped kitchen and a living room with a dining table, as well as 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are offered in this apartment. Apartamento San Isidro features free WiFi throughout the property.Los Cristianos is 26.7 miles from Apartamento San Isidro, while Adeje is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12.4 miles from Apartamento San Isidro.
- Apartaments were spacious, comfartable and very clean. We had everything even for cooking. The host was very friendly.
- Comfortable appartment near historic centre, very clean, near supermarket and with private parking place
El piso es amplio, muy luminoso y muy bien ubicado, esta al lado de la estación de autobuses y a pocas calles del centro
El anfitrión es estupendo, muy amable y accesible
Repetiría sin dudas
- L’hôte est extrêmement disponible et gentil. L’appartement est propre et grand et bien équipé pour cuisiner. Nous avons bien aimé l’Orotava.
Appartement très spacieux et moderne, conforme aux photos
Le propriétaire était présent pour la remise des clés à notre arrivée
Hagen Family Apartment
The apartment has 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with mountain views.If you would like to discover the area, horse riding and diving are possible in the surroundings.Plaza Charco is 0.6 miles from the apartment, while Playa Jardin Beach is 1.2 miles from the property.
- A lovely, spacious apartment with all the facilities you would need. Ideal for a larger family. We were there with a toddler and my husband’s parents. Location is good but for the elderly the walk up hill can be really tough. Since we had a car, we were provided with a spot in the garage that had become available. Vivien and Miguel very flexible and friendly. My daughter was welcomed into a room with a special drawing on the chalkboard for her. Enough toys and supplies to keep a child happy!
- We were in the apartment for 28 days. It was very comfortable, near shops, taxis and a good supermarket. We were met and given the keys and presented with a bottle of wine and fruit. There was no heating in the apartment and Ester provided us with 2 electric radiators. The beds were comfy, towels luxurious and really great showers.
Everything is modern and new! Very well equipped kitchen and really comfortable beds. Loved having breakfast on the terrace as well as walking down to the beach side for have a coffee. On arrival our host waited us with prepared champagne which was the perfect way to start our stay in Tenerife!
- The apartment is cozy, confortable, clean and very big. Perfect for families or groups of friends. Quiet area. Close from a bus stop that connect to the airport and many other places. In the apartment everything is new. The kitchen has everything you need. Eszter is really helpful.
- El detalle de bienvenida estuvo muy bien, detalle con flores y bebida.. Los servicios muy buenos tenia casi de todo, la terraza fantastica y zona muy tranquila.. El apartamento muy acogedor y limpio.. Facil acceso al centro..
Top Apartments In La Paz Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Paz Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Paz Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Paz Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!