10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Pared Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pared Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Pared Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Pared Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Pared Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Pared Fuerteventura:
Apartments Costa Real
All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with a a microwave and coffee machine. A fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a electric tea pot.Caleta De Fuste is 25 miles from the apartment, while Costa Calma is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 27 miles from Apartments Costa Real.
- Perfectly clean and good location. Comfortable bed, just a bit narrow. Good communication prior to arrival. Nearby mini-market and some smaller bars/restaurants can be helpful.
- Nice and quiet area. Very friendly service. Clean apartment and the area.
- L’appartement de deux pièces (pas très grandes) avait été refait à neuf, y compris tous les équipements (incroyablement bien fourni). La situation géographique est idéale pour visiter le sud de l’île et le site est très calme. Le balcon/loggia est agréable. La responsable de l’hôtel, Stella, est très courtoise et disponible. Aucun problème de parking. Plage à proximité.
- La vue et les ballades possible tout autour de l’établissement
- Fantastische ligging met Playa del Viejo Rey om de hoek. Echt een plek voor natuurliefhebbers! Auto is absoluut noodzakelijk want geen openbaar vervoer.
Bahia Calma Beach
The Bahia Calma is situated in the south of the tropical island of Fuerteventura. It is surrounded by gardens.The apartments all have a microwave-oven and an electric coffee machine. There is also a toaster and a plasma-screen TV.There are many restaurants, bars and a supermarket nearby.Free public parking is possible on the streets around the Bahia Calma. The complex reception can help plan local trips.
We love everything in the Bahia Calma Beach Hotel.This is 3 stars hotel but the services 4-5 stars.Clean towel every second days,clean bedlinen every third days.Very friendly, kind,helpful staff. Big size apartman with the perfect kitchen applications, Nice view from the balcony.
The area perfect,quiet and very relaxing. Very close to the beautiful sandy beach .
Nearby 15 minutes walk excellent Gym we just love it.
We are back definitely. We are highly recomended for everybody this hotel and this area.
We had excellent,happy two weeks here just it was too short.
Thank you very much.
- Clean, comfortable, nice kitchen, so nice and kind stuff.
- Great location and everything you need around plus close distance if you want explore
- Everything was perfect! The staff is super kind and helpfull, the place is wonderful, our bungalow was clean, comfortable, fully equipped and with a beautiful view to the ocean. We really loved this place so I am sure that we will come back next year! 🙂
- we arrived really early in the morning at 10am and our bungalow wasent ready. they offered another bungalow so we could get the keys already at 11am instead of waiting to 14pm. the place was so quiet… the pool is amazing and warm and clean and people was so quiet, it was so peacefull. they have soap to clean the plates and enough place for parking. all this is viewed from june visit, dont know if this is the same in the high season.
- We love everything in the Bahia Calma Beach Hotel.This is 3 stars hotel but the services 4-5 stars.Clean towel every second days,clean bedlinen every third days.Very friendly, kind,helpful staff. Big size apartman with the perfect kitchen applications, Nice view from the balcony.
The apartments at Las Lomas have attrctive décor and wooden floors. The spacious living area has a sofa and a flat-screen TV. Kitchenettes come equipped with a fridge, microwave and a washing machine.Restaurants, shops and a weekly market can be found in Costa Calma. The nearby resort of Morro del Jable is also 9.3 miles away.Jandia Nature Reserve is less than 0.6 miles from the apartments. Puerto del Rosario is just over an hour’s drive from Las Lomas.Please note that reception opening hours are from 09:30 to 17:30. The reception is closed at weekends and on national holidays, including 25th December and 1st January.Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- It had everything we needed, the kitchen was a real benefit when my partner was not feeling well and could not eat in restaurants.
- A spacious accomodation with a balcony, pretty close to the beach, supermarket and bus station
– Nice view of the pool
– Basic apartment, which has everything you need (except wifi)
– Bed was comfy
– Big fridge, to store everything
– Receptionist was good with giving us information / shops around on a map. The area is mostly a housing area, so ask for this when you are checking in.
– It is better to pick this apartment when you have a car, as the bank/restaurants/good shops are about a 5 mins drive away (feels a short distance, but is quite a bit)
– Directions : This apartment is on a one way road (lots of parking bays in front, so not an issue in March). When driving in, at the 2nd roundabout, go straight, and all around the apartment complex, then when you see the waterpark on the left, take the road left (in front of it), and drive down the one way road. Park in a pay in front of the apartments.
- This apartment was our best place, where we have been. The apartment was bigger, than we imagined. It was very spacious and well-equipped (micro, big fridge, cutlery set, etc.) It was cleaned in and around the house. We had a little garden with a big palm tree. Our bed was cozy. It is perfect for short or long stay, for families as well. We absolute recommend it.
- It has everything you may need: all kitchen equipment, washing machine. The apartment was quite spacious. The zone of the apartments is locked, it has a swimming pool and sunbeds. We liked the stay here.
Jardín del Río
Caleta De Fuste is 28 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 30.4 miles from Jardín del Río.
- Nearby the beach, restaurants and bars! Quite good price for such an apartment!
- Everyone coming to Fuerteventura has to consider that this is a rough island with a rough climate, and bearing this in mind, the appartment was good. For Costa Calma the location is simply perfect:there is a bus station within walking distance, and the best anc cheapest supermarket, a SPAR, can also be easily reached. The beach is also close by. The host was very friendly and accomodating and allowed an earlier check in,the communication with him was great.
Easy walk to the beach, shops and restaurants.
- The apartment was clean and neat, all the staff was kind. Check-in and check-out was very easy. The rooms were big, the bed was comfortable. We really loved the bathroom. The kitchen was well-equipped. Beach is about 7 minutes on foot, shopping centers are about 3-5 minutes, depending on the direction.
- The property has no luxury, but it has everything what a good holiday needs. It is close to a grocery shop, close to good restaurants, and moderate distance from the beach. The cleaning lady was very kind, she offered me cleaning, offered me clean towels. The furnitures and the kitchen looks modern. There is a big flat TV, only with spanish speaking channels.
Aparthotel Morasol Atlantico
The complex excellent location makes it ideal for a relaxing beach vacation. Swim in the still, crystal-clear waters of the Costa Calma, sunbathe in Fuerteventura’s ever-present sun or enjoy all kinds of sports in the island’s beautiful climate.The well-equipped complex and charming, friendly atmosphere means you can relax and enjoy your holiday. There is a freshwater swimming pool for adults and one for children, a diving school, lawn bowling, mini golf (for an additional fee) and a TV lounge.
- Nice view, near to center of costa calma 4min by walk nice aptment.
- Everything was fantastic: food ,close beach ,helpfull staff
- Room good spacious, good size as was balcony receiving a good degree of sun. Pool area very good.
- Ottima posizione rispetto al paese ed alla spiaggia, bella la vista sul mare.
- Staff alla reception accogliente, camera molto accogliente e pulita con vista sul mare.
During your stay you will be able to enjoy nature in a beautiful environment, where you can bathe in the crystal clear waters of Costa Calma, and relax on the golden sands under the ever-present Fuerteventura sun. You can also practice all kinds of sports.The experienced staff is looking forward to meet you, to attend to your needs with all the care and professionalism you deserve, so you can feel right at home.
Special deal available in the restaurant for self catering guests €25 for evening buffet including a bottle of wine.
First hotel I have stayed in on my birthday where the management have sent a bottle of champagne to the room first thing in the morning with the compliments of the management.
- Close to the beach, huge pool for your use, nice and helpfull staff, big appartment with all kitchen equipment. Parking on the street.
- Our top floor apartment had good view of the beach. Not all apt do.
- Friendly and helpfull staff , perfect location, very good room size
- La posizione della struttura e il rapporto qualità/prezzo. Camere pulite!
- Special deal available in the restaurant for self catering guests €25 for evening buffet including a bottle of wine.
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with dining area, and a bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Caleta De Fuste is 28 miles from the apartment, while Playa Jandia is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We had a really good time. Nice property, good location, the host was amazing. In total I recommend this property.
- Facilities were good but we were unable to use during our stay
- Good location. Spacious apartment. Covered terrace, with privacy. Owner was kind enough to leave some milk and water, as we were arriving late.
- Appartamento molto confortevole,pulito, dotato con tutti i confort, situato davanti al mare, ottimo! Supermercato vicinissimo!
- Leiligheten er litt slitt, men hyggelig. Gjester lar krydder o.l. stå igjen. Terrassen var skjermet og lun med sol på formiddagen, perfekt for naturister.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with an oven, a washing machine, and a bathroom with a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Caleta De Fuste is 27 miles from Mieszkanie. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aparthotel Esquinzo Y Monte Del Mar
All of the Esquinzo Monte Del Mar’s spacious, colourful studios and apartments have satellite TV and a private balcony. They also have a kitchenette with microwave and hob, and private bathroom.Most rooms have views of the pool or the Aparthotel Esquinzo Y Monte Del Mar’s attractive gardens and terraces. There is also parking space available.The complex’s Marinero buffet restaurant serves typical Canarian, Spanish and international food. The friendly Safari bar offers a range of drinks, while the complex’s small supermarket is ideal for groceries.
- Good location for beaches and access roads. Great sized duplex apartment.
- Large, spacious rooms with ocean view. Clean, large pools with lots of sunlight and were not crowded. Beach is just a few minutes walk away.
Delightful, slow paced area compared with other busy, crowded parts of the island. We arrived at the prearranged time, were welcomed and taken to our apartment. The accomodation is basic, clean, everything we needed and plenty of space. On site is a small shop, a bar. Nearby is easily available street parking (it was March) and a choice of restaurants and nearby bus stop.
It was a very relaxing spot with easy access to the beaches and walking routes. Housekeeping came to us every day. Lots of hot water, good shower, immaculately kept grounds. Very few English guests and we love to be surrounded by different nationalities and languages.
- Nice, pretty exterior hotel area, friendly staff in reception and friendly cleaner. Really large apartment.
- Big duplex appartment with a nice terrace. Cleaning service almost everyday.
Sotavento Beach Club
This German-speaking beach club is decorated in Arabic-Andalusian style and offers evening entertainment and activities for children. There is a gym, a sauna and tennis courts, as well as a wellness centre.All of the apartments have a living room with 2 sofa beds and a flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchenette is equipped with fridge and hob. There is 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Safes are available to rent.A restaurant, mini-market, 2 bars, poolside bar and theatre can be found in the The Beach Club Sotavento complex.
- Good facilities. Clean if a bit worn. Food was plentiful, fresh and many choices.
- great reception staff. very helpful. speak good english.
- Modern facilities ( reception, restaurant, bar), good location, friendly staff
- The living room with 2 sofas and balcony with pool and sea view
Fuerteventura is a very nice place to visit.
A hotel for German families.
Top Apartments In La Pared Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Pared Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!