10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Nava de Santiago Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Nava de Santiago Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Nava De Santiago Extremadura:
Apartamentos Turísticos Domus Aquae
The Domus Aquae apartments feature tiled floors. The lounge-diner has a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and toaster. Bed linen and towels are included.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Mérida and surrounding Extremadura. Mérida’s Roman ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.You can drive to the city centre in 8 minutes, and the train station is a 15-minute walk away. Free parking is available next to Domus Aquae.
- Nice to be provided with basics to make coffee and breakfast.
- Modern decor, large patio and swimming pool in walled garden area. Bars and small shops nearby. Close to riverside walks and 15 minutes from railway station. Quite busy roads around but little traffic noise. Our apartment was at ground level so no stairs. Well equipped kitchen. Pleasant and helpful owner.
- The host was friendly and got us settled in quickly as we had arrived late in the evening. Beds were comfortable and the room was really big.
- Extra efforts were made including milk in the fridge & coffee and cakes for breakfast. The owner was very pleasant and welcoming.
- Nicely appointed room with breakfast foods and coffee included in kitchen. Good play area for the kids. Very affordable. Bed was comfortable. The nearby area had enough, although it was a little hike to the center.
Apartamento Activa Style
The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with an oven, a microwave, and a washing machine. There’s a bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries and a hair dryer are featured.National Museum of Roman Art is a 5-minute walk from the apartment, while Casa de Mitreo is 1,500 feet away. Talavera La Real Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- great town for an overnight stay (we were en route from Granada to Lisbon) – the Roman amphitheatre and are lovely, a great visit to do with the sun setting to build up an appetite and a thirst! The guy at reception (we had to go to the hotel to collect the key) recommended a nice tapas restaurant called A de Arco… Enjoy!
- Very comfortable and well-heated. Excellent location.
- Exceptional value for money. So central, and very large apartment for the price we paid. Super impressed.
- This is an ideal location to discover Merida. It is in the center of the old part of town and close to everything.
- Beautiful modern apartment, extremely clean and well-equipped.
Apartamentos El Templo Suites
Apartamentos El Templo Suites features 1 bedroom apartments. Each air-conditioned apartment has a seating area with sofas and a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is also available.Apartamentos El Templo Suites are situated in a quiet street, next to Calle Santa Eulalia Street. There is a tourist office just 350 feet away.The Arab Fortress and the Roman Bridge are 1,650 feet from the apartments.
- Small but nice apartments in the middle of Merida with a big terrace
- Central location, first view of temple of Diana was a 20m stroll down hill, less than 30 seconds of walking! Apart from that I was travelling solo and so my 206 (Paris) apartment was spacious, clean and well equiped. A nice walk is down to the river where you can cross the river on the old roman bridge, now reserved for pedestrians and cyclists. Head north once you have crossed the river and you can return cross the river on the Santiago Calitrava designed Lusitania bridge. You will see many locals exercising them selves and their dogs on this same route. You can get back to the apartment by going under the Trajan Roman arch, not hard to find.
- Excelent location. Near some of the important ruins. This is the main PLUS of this place. I have got last minute deal of 60 euros for a family of 3, so the price was good. I wouldn´t pay more for this though. Bottle of water for free.
- You could not beat this location within surrounded by shops an restaurants and a brief walking distance from all the major attractions. Off-street parking was available (9 Euro per day) 1/2 km from the unit.
- This is an excellent place, perfectly located in the center of all the sites you want to visit in Merida. Very clean, and well equipped. The apartment was small but organized to be functional. The decor was imaginative and totally charming.
Each accommodation has 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. There is a living space with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee machine.Each apartment and suite has a balcony with views of the city.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of RSI Apartamentos. The Guadiana River is 0.8 miles from the property, and the Santa Eulalia Basilica is less than 15 minutes away on foot.
- Our second stay at this apartment and again we are very happy. Free parking right in front of the apartment is a bonus. Walking distance to the center and restaurants.
- Spacious, modern, new, clean, has elevator and garden. Parking no problem. Very complete. Quiet neighbourhood. Supermarket around the corner. Very friendly priced accommodation.
I’ve made a booking staying in front of the building and called to host number. Irene met us immediately and 10 minutes later after all formalities we were at our apartment.
It was a place that suitable for 4 persons. For two of them there were separated bedroom with wide bed and for others sofa at common space. Also there were almost full set of house appliances (except the kettle, lol) including microwave oven, washing machine, full size refrigerator. Everything was in a excellent condition and place was sparkling clean.
Mattress in bedroom was amazing, night was full of sweet dreams.
We were totally happy and free parking right in front of the building made our happiness little bit more.
Visit Merida? Try RSI apartments!
- Private apartment, fully furnished, location close to main attraction of the town. Efficient welcome.
- Wonderful and QUIET location 10-15 minutes away from city center, friendly staff.
Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos
The Capitolio Tourist Apartments have colourful, quirky décor and feature flat-screen TVs and elegant bathrooms with free toiletries. Kitchens include a ceramic hob, microwave, coffee maker and washer-dryer. You can use the washing machine for an extra cost.A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found near Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos. The Diana Temple and National Roman Art Museum are 500 feet away, while Mérida Train Station is 1,500 feet away.
- Large, comfortable spacious apartment in a very quiet street near the town centre. Second time we have stayed here. Always a reliable choice.
- Reception staff were very helpful. Parking really convienient, just next door.
Easy check-in (fortunately their English was better than our Spanish!!).
Neat, clean, modern studio flat near Merida historic city centre, shops and bars. Loved the decor.
Convenient secure parking next door (cost 10 euros per 24 hours when booked through hotel).
- Firm, comfortable beds in quiet but convenient location. Very clean well designed room with character.
- The location was perfect. Easy to walk to train station.
La casa de la alcazaba
The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a washing machine and a bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at La casa de la alcazaba.Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is a 9-minute walk from the accommodation, while Basilica of Saint Eulalia is a 10-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from La casa de la alcazaba.
- Very clean, spacious, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom fully equipped apartment In a very good location. The owner Jośe is very friendly and helpful.
- Everything. Rooms are spacious and clean. It has everything we needed. Host was very friendly and easily accessible (lived right across the hall). Parking was easy, although a few minutes of walking was required). Excellent and convenient location.
- In 30 years of travel to many countries this is among the top 5 accommodations we have enjoyed. The apartment is spacious and beautifully decorated. Our host provided so many amenities beyond our expectation and greeted us warmly with an excellent orientation to the apartment and the city. The location is excellent, the beds very comfortable, the apartment is spotless and fully furnished. Our stay was fabulous.
- Nothing was too much trouble for our great host Jose. He took very good care of us, made sure we knew where everything was, and gave us great and valuable information about Merida. The apartment was spotlessly clean and had everything and possibly more than we needed. It is located in the city and all the noteworthy sites are in walking distance.
- José was an excellent host. We had phoned him our exact arrival time, and he was waiting for us at the parking address, 200 metres from the house. He handed us a parking card (which was very useful because we had planned an excursion day by car the following day to Elvas, Olivenza and Zafra), and helped us with the luggage and showed us round in the spacious house. The location is really perfect to visit all the historic sites in Merida. On our departure day José stored our luggage till 5 pm and even helped us with the luggage back to the car. Thank you so much, José!
This apartment has 1 spacious double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms, and there are 2 private bathrooms equipped with a bath tub. The living-dining room includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, washing machine, microwave and dishwasher.The apartment surroundings include a supermarket, and various bars and restaurants.Apartamento Acueducto is located 0.7 miles from Mérida Train Station , and a 10-minute walk will take you to the Mérida Roman Ampitheatre. The city of Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Big apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, underground parking. Supermarket nearby. Easy to reach.
- Paco nos recibió a la hora acordada. Nos enseño el apartamento y nos ayudo en temas de rutas y restaurantes. Nos dio facilidades en el pago y nos dejo salir algo mas tarde. Gracias Paco!!!
- Estaba súper equipado, tenía de todo, incluso carga de café.
- El piso espectacular no le faltaba detalle había de todo lo necesario e incluido en el precio para recomendar y también que tenía parkin
Tenia de todo: azúcar, aceite, gel, champú…
Amplio, moderno, limpio, …..
Casa Rural Valdezaque
This air-conditioned 2-bedroom apartment comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a dishwasher.A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Cáceres is 23 miles from the apartment, while Mérida is 16 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- This amazing, newly renovated apartment is in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. Owner was so friendly and hospitable offering us gifts of fresh organic fruits and vegetables from their garden and honey from their hives. We unfortunately did not get a chance to use the swimming pool but it looked fabulous. A cot was provided free of charge & it is excellent value for money. There is free parking on the drive outside the apartment.
- Todo en general. La ubicación formidable para desconectar.
- Maria,una gran persona atenta y amable,Muchas gracias
- L’accueil par Maria, sa gentillesse, sa serviabilité ! Et tous les excellents produits de son exploitation bio! Et un très bel appartement au milieu de tout ça!
- Es una casita ubicada en una finca en pleno campo, rodeada de olivos y de animales (gallinas y cerdos en el campo). Es perfecto si quieres un sitio aislado en plena naturaleza. La casa está muy bien y tiene de todo. Y la persona que está encargada de la casa es muy amable y está muy pendiente de los huéspedes.
Each unit has a oven, microwave, a coffee machine, as well as a toaster and electric tea pot. A terrace with city views is offered in each unit.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Los Milagros Roman Aqueduct is 1,200 feet from the apartment. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from Imperium Apartamentos.
- Las camas fueron lo mejor se podía descansar genial
- Limpio y muy cómodo. Situado en pleno centro. Con todo lo que necesitas en el mismo piso
- El tamaño del apartamento es ideal para 4 personas ya que tiene un solo baño y solo dos habitaciones (muy espaciosas) con cama (súper cómodas por cierto). Estuvimos 6 alojados así que tuvimos que dormir en dos sofás camas (no tan cómodos pero suficientes). Destacar la cercanía del alojamiento a las principales lugares turísticos. La calle es muy tranquila por la noche (sin ruidos). El estado de limpieza es aceptable.
- Esta bien situado, totalmente reformado, limpio y unas buenas camas. Si vuelvo a Merida reservaría otra vez
- La ubicación de apartamento estaba muy bien, se podía ir andando a todas partes. No hace falta coger el coche para nada. El parking gratuito, estupendo. La wifi funcionaba bien.
Hotel Apartamentos MPD
The units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Basilica of Saint Eulalia is a 4-minute walk from the condo hotel, while Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is a 6-minute walk away. Talavera La Real Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- apartment in a great location for exploring Salamanca, especially good with a car, parking very secure on site. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. This is our second stay here and just as good as last time
Location is great!
Nice big apartment, close to everything! Clean and modern!
We loved it!
- Staffs were so helpful and friendly!! Location was great! The facilites were just right for all Just i needed. The coolest was the room just on top a Roman Bath site was so cool! Merida is a small town, but with awesome sites to see. The staff explained all the attractions and restaurants. I really like Merida, would defiantly to visit again and stay here!!
- Large appartment room, parking underneath apartments, good location to visit roman remains, easy access to rest of town, quiet in evening, safe and secure.
- Excellent location! Very comfortable apartment. Close to all amenities and Roman ruins. My family of 5 stayed for one night. I would recommend this apartment.
Top Apartments In La Nava De Santiago Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Nava de Santiago Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!