10 Best Apartments To Stay In La Feuillet – Top Hotel Reviews
La Feuillet is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in La Feuillet. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Feuillet. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Feuillet. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in La Feuillet right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in La Feuillet with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In La Feuillet:
Featuring free WiFi, Heavenly Suites offers accommodations in La Feuillet. The property features a hot tub. Le Diamant is 30 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with sea or mountains views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Heavenly Suites also includes an outdoor pool.Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Heavenly Suites. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Angela, the host, was so friendly and helpful with advice and recommendations, completely enriched our St Lucian experience
- The staff! Angela was always available to help with suggestions or assistance. Anesta is lovely. The villa was absolutely spotless! We could watch that view for hours … from our many different balconies! Lawrence, the owner, is a lovely man and was always so quick responding to our questions. It was only short drive to the beach (about 10 minutes) and while some may prefer to be closer to the action, we preferred the safe and comfortable solitude.
- Our party of 10 in total rented three apartments..We loved it here, the location, the apartments, the hospitality of the hosts went above our expectations:Angela and Lawrence were a God send we can’t thank them enough for going above and beyond what we would expect from hosts, when my sister became ill. Heavenly Suites is highly recommended for any traveller..😊
- The accommodations were comfortable with lots of patios, fresh air and air conditioning in the bedrooms. Bathroom facilities were great. The views were amazing. It was much like being at home.
- It’s as described, spacious and comfortable. It’s close to shops and attractions but you need a vehicle to get around. It’s a great place and great area to stay. We had an awesome stay
Beach Cross Villa Apartments
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Beach Cross Villa Apartments offers accommodations in Gros Islet. Le Diamant is 28 miles from the property.All units have a cable flat-screen TV. Some units include a balcony and/or patio with pool views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.Beach Cross Villa Apartments also includes an outdoor pool.Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from Beach Cross Villa Apartments. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- For us, the location made the accommodations. So close to the beach and within walking distance to restaurants and the grocery store. The furniture was a bit dated and the couches were very tired, but we didn’t spend a lot of time sitting around inside anyway. The appliances in our apartment were new or nearly new and all worked great. Dishes, dish detergent and dish towels were provided as was soap and towels in the bathrooms.
- The staff do an exceptional job with an older facility.
- Great location by the beach and grocery stores, and walking distance to nice restaurants. Nice cozy pool and quiet area. Elizabeth was outstanding to us supporting us through a minor accident.
- Groupe de 16 nous avons apprécié : L’ aménagement des appartements .La proximité des commerces , Elisabeth qui a été très à l’écoute de nos besoins , la flexibilité des horaires d’arrivée et départ . Très bon weekend !
- L’intérieur de l’appartement était confortable. Très bonne disposition des pièces. Très agréable.
South Sea House
Boasting views of the golf course and the Atlantic Ocean, South Sea House is a self-catering property located in Cap Estate. It features an outdoor infinity pool with a furnished sun terrace and free WiFi internet access throughout the property.Opening out on to a balcony with a private plunge pool, each air conditioned apartment consists of an open-plan seating, dining and full kitchen area for the preparation of meals. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is also included. A hairdryer and free toiletries can be found in the bathroom.South Sea House provides free parking on site and is within 7 minutes’ drive from the Rodney Bay central area. The Pigeon Island Beach, offering various restaurants, is 2.1 miles away.Hewanorra International Airport is located 24.2 miles from the property and George F L Charles Airport is 6 miles. Car rental is available at the property.
- Jerome and Karen were the best…always there to help and such kind people. The apartment was wonderful and we felt basically at home. We would recommend it anytime.
- Clean ,spacious apartment. Good kitchen and washing facilities. Plenty of clothes storage. Lovely views . Enjoyed the swimming pool (unheated) as had lovely aspect. Hosts very helpful and friendly but not intrusive. Lent a mobile phone with local numbers. Very helpful in arranging taxi to our son’s wedding and to our next venue. Area very peaceful. Lovely unspoilt beach and walking neareby. Bird wildlife good. People we met locally helpful and friendly.
- Lots of room, especially for the kids. Quiet surroundings at night. Fantastic view. Availability of the private plunge pool as well as the larger outdoor infinity pool.
- Lovely location, spacious living area. Great kitchen – cooker/oven, with all the facilities. Wifi speaker. Loved the balcony and seating area. Bbq was great! Lovely, helpful housekeeper.
- Good location if you have a car, large modern apartments with all the facilities you might want. Outdoor infinity pool and also small pools in front of each room. Nice view. Would definitely recommend.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, The Harbour is located in Rodney Bay Village, just 29 miles from Le Diamant. Sainte-Luce is 28 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units have a sitting and dining area. Some units feature a balcony and/or patio with sea views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Sainte-Anne is 26 miles from The Harbour. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from The Harbour.
The property was beautiful with wonderful waterfront view of the harbour. The entire
complex is very well maintained and very secluded but when you leave the property you have all the convenience of shops and restaurants right on the doorstep.
The beach is less than 10 minutes walk away. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.
- The location was excellent and the property was superb. Very handy for the shops and restaurants in Rodney Bay Malls and just 5 mins walk from the beach. Very well equiped apartment (full TV package in bedroom and lounge, wifi, fully equiped kitchen, furnished secluded terrace. Good security.
- harbour view , friendly staff, security, location, amenities
- The location was perfect. Accommodations and serenity was 100%
- Lovely well kept property. Helpful host. Friendly staff
- The property was beautiful with wonderful waterfront view of the harbour. The entire
One of our top picks in Rodney Bay Village.Located in Rodney Bay Village, Harmony Suites features free WiFi, a garden and outdoor pool. Le Diamant is 29 miles from the property.All units include a sitting area. Some units also have a kitchenette, equipped with an oven and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from Harmony Suites. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Good location and that’s all. I didnt like my stay there.
- Beautiful garden and view from room. Very large room with AC
- The staff was friendly and I did ask for a room with a view and they accommodated my request. The view was spectacular. Perfect location. I will definitely come back
- It wasn’t to far to walk to all the other restaurants and bars It was a very friendly place to stay
- walking distance to shops, restaurants, bars, beach. Each room has a fridge, kettle, balcony or terrace. Very quiet both during day and night times.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Apartment Joanna is located in Gros Islet, just 29 miles from Le Diamant. Sainte-Luce is 28 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are available.Sainte-Anne is 26 miles from Apartment Joanna . The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 3.7 miles from Apartment Joanna.
- Our host was professional and on time to meet and greet .Joanna is a very friendly and easy going individual,she will go the extra mile to make your stay more convenient and comfortable.
- Very nice and helpful hosts. Nice apartment with all the facilities, full kitchen and bathroom, living room and dorm. Close to the mall and shopping center of rodney bay but separated to the busy and noisy area. Walking distance to everywhere, beach at 15 min, supermarket 5 min…. it is located in the best part of the island in terms of nice beaches, restaurants and bars.
- its a Good place I came for Business purpose, you feel like staying at Home. Hosts are very helpful. you can reach easily to supermarket, Malls, Hospitals. 10-15mins accessible all the place. Value for Money !!!
- Awesome place to stay, for the price. it was within walking distance to a big mall , restaurants, supermarket and the beach. Joanna & Junior were great hosts with a very helpful attitude. Would recommend it for a memorable & relaxing vacation.
Great value for money, very close to shopping malls and supermartkets.
Very nice and helpful owners.
Very well equiped apartment.
#5 Calabash Villas on Bonaire Bay
Featuring free WiFi and a balcony, Calabash Villas on Bonaire Bay is a villa, located in Corinthe. The property is 30 miles from Le Diamant and free private parking is featured.The kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Sainte-Luce is 29 miles from Calabash Villas on Bonaire Bay, and Sainte-Anne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cleopatra Villas – Sea View
Featuring air conditioning, Cleopatra Villas – Rodney Heights offers accommodations in Rodney Bay Village. Le Diamant is 29 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with sea views. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen are available.Cleopatra Villas – Rodney Heights also includes a year-round outdoor pool.Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Cleopatra Villas – Rodney Heights, and Sainte-Anne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Super friendly and accommodating owner and staff. Comfortable.family atmosphere.
- Shelly the maid was extremely pleasant. Good location- walking distance to restaurants, banks, supermarket.
- Help desk is very quick to respond. I loved the fact that it is very close to the beach, mall, restaurants and the main highway. Very convenient. The environment is very private and quiet
When I arrived, the 1-bedroom apt I reserved was unavailable because renovations were not completed. Management offered me a free upgrade. Needless to say ,the 3-bedroom apt was just awesome.
I love the property and everyone (from housekeeping to management) was attentive to my needs.
Thank you all for a beautiful short stay.
- Air conditioning was great, two t.v.s , good internet reception. great shower, cleaning lady good, nice pool, 3 ceiling fans to keep us cool during the day. A 5 minute walk to all the major stores, grocery, boutiques, banks and many restaurants. Also a short walk to the beach. People in St-Lucia are very nice.
Poinsettia Villa Apartments
Located in Castries, Poinsettia Villa Apartments offers a garden and year-round outdoor pool. Sainte-Anne is 30 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units include a satellite TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Poinsettia Villa Apartments also includes a sun terrace.The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
A full service apartment with everything one could ever want.
Super clean and comfortable and quiet.
Super helpful reception.
Not a long (25) MIN walk to center.
Taxi service if necessary.
Like a home in Castries
- The independence and relaxation of the holiday. The assistance and local knowledge provide by the Management..
- having my own space to eat and cook and enjoy the scenery
Wonderful host and staff, welcoming, friendly, helpful.
Lovely pool, always open.
Beautiful patio with great view overlooking harbour; best place to have breakfast.
Very close to George FL Charles Airport, but we were not at all bothered by plane noise.
With a car, you are well situated to visit most of the major attractions to the north & south.
- Margaux and Diane could not do enough for us. We were made very welcome. Terrific view of the bay. 230V British 3-pin electrical socket outlets. Hummingbirds outside the door! The Pink Papaya bar at the bottom of the hill (where the cruise ships dock) was great for food and drink (and fun) and Dave (the boss) was ace. The Poinsettia pool was clean and a godsend. We would return to Poinsettia Villa Apartments again.
- A full service apartment with everything one could ever want.
Bayside Villa St. Lucia
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Bayside Villa St. Lucia is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne.All units are air conditioned and feature a TV with cable channels. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven.Bayside Villa St. Lucia also includes a sun terrace.The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Breathtaking views of the sea and docking bay
Friendly staff coupled with exceptional customer service
Excellent facilities with high level of cleanness
Well located, within an easy access to the heart of Castries city centre
- The owner John communicated and engaged well with us – he and his wife were excellent hosts.
- Beautiful view, nice little terras and garden in front. Located on a bus route so convenient for cheap travel around the island. Beach is about a 15 min walk down the hill. It’s a Sandals Resort beach so mostly American tourists there. No bar available for visitors so bring your own drinks. Nice to pass through Castries every day and experience local island life.
- Close to the bus and La Toc beach. John was very quick to help with anything. Great little terrace to sit in the evenings.
- The comfort and owner service , view was breathtaking. Air fresh n a clean .
- Breathtaking views of the sea and docking bay
Top Apartments In La Feuillet Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in La Feuillet to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in La Feuillet but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in La Feuillet. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!