10 Best Apartments To Stay In Hornos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hornos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Hornos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hornos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hornos Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Hornos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Hornos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Hornos Andalucía:
Un balcón al Guadalquivir
Located in Hornos in the Andalusia region, Un balcón al Guadalquivir has a balcony and lake views. The apartment features river views and is 14 miles from Segura de la Sierra.The apartment features a kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a washing machine. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.
No reviews yet.
Alojamiento Rural Las Maravillas
Alojamiento Rural Las Maravillas is 1,300 feet from the Andalusian village of Cañada Catena, in the Cazorla Nature Reserve. This converted 18th-century estate has a garden with loungers, hammocks and great mountain views.Las Maravillas offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments with a lounge which includes a sofa, TV and fireplace. In the kitchen there is a hob, microwave and coffee maker, as well as a washing machine.There is a barbecue, and this old farmhouse also features a corral with goats.There are many great hiking routes in the surrounding countryside. Tranco Reservoir is 9.3 mi away.
The tranquility, the beautiful mountain views, the surrounding nature, the garden with fresh green grass and comfortable chairs. The owner and his wife are super friendly and made us feel very welcome. They pointed out to us all the interesting places in the area on a map on the wall. The apartment was very clean and spacious. It has screens on all windows. The shower/bath is fantastic. WiFi was fast (streaming Netflix without any hick-up). There is both air conditioning and a fireplace (we didn’t use because of the time of year, September).
We would definitely recommend this place.
(Note: we have not been compensated in any way for this review).
- The apartment was very spacious. It has good views of the mountain. Paco was very gracious and was very thorough in detailing the activities in the area.
- Superb, a place to chill and see the real Spain, but the apartment was so lovely we didn’t want to leave it ..
- Amazing place, amazing and friendly owners!Very cozy apartments,careful owners so we felt like home. Big kitchen, very clean.Easy to find. A large yard with grass and flowers is perfect to spend time with kids or relax with great views of mointains. Thank you for all!
- Trato impecable, Paco es maravilloso, las instalaciones son perfectas y la situacion no tiene desperdicio. Volveremos el año que viene sin lugar a duda.
- The tranquility, the beautiful mountain views, the surrounding nature, the garden with fresh green grass and comfortable chairs. The owner and his wife are super friendly and made us feel very welcome. They pointed out to us all the interesting places in the area on a map on the wall. The apartment was very clean and spacious. It has screens on all windows. The shower/bath is fantastic. WiFi was fast (streaming Netflix without any hick-up). There is both air conditioning and a fireplace (we didn’t use because of the time of year, September).
Apartamentos Sierra de Segura
Apartamentos Sierra De Segura are located in the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, in Cazorla Nature Reserve. It features well-equipped apartments with free Wi-Fi and balconies with mountain views.The Sierra de Segura has simple, country-style décor and apartments are bright and spacious. Each has a seating area with a fireplace, TV and DVD player. All kitchens have a microwave, fridge and a washing machine.Guests can relax on the Sierra’s terrace which offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Staff at the apartments’ tour desk can provide information on the local area.The Segura de la Sierra Castle is just 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. The complex is ideally located for visiting various parts of Cazorla Park, including the Borasa River which is 22 mi away.
- Top location at the entrance to the old town, so easy access and parking, and easy walking to shops etc
- Best stay you could ask for. Surroundings and views are amazing.
- El alojamiento tiene unas vistas increíbles y no le falta detalle. El personal muy amable. Volveríamos a repetir
- Ubicación excelente, apartamento muy amplio en un pueblo espectacular
Disponibilidad del propietario.
Estado de limpieza y comodidades de la casa.
Los Huertos de Segura
One of our top picks in Segura de la Sierra – and a guest favorite.
These apartments are set within Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park. An ideal location for walking, Apartamentos Rurales Los Huertos de Segura offers cozy country-style accommodations with terraces and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.The apartments are located in Segura de la Sierra, a historic village with an Arab fortress. It is a perfect base for nature lovers. The area has mountains, forests and rivers. The apartments can provide maps and information.Each Huertos de Segura apartment has a small kitchen and a living area with a flat-screen TV. There is central heating and an open fire. All apartments have free WiFi access.There are restaurants located a 1-minute walk from the apartments. They serve, lunch and dinner.The apartments are set in northern Andalusia. There is good access to Jaen, via the N-332. During July and Augusts, guests have free access to the public pool, a 5-minute walk from the apartments.
- Located just below the castle in the center of town.
- Super knowledgeable host re walking in the area. Delightful village.
- Anton was a great host and took time to tell us about all the walks in the area and facilities available in the village. He provided an information pack with all we needed to know about our short stay in the National Park. The view from our apartment was sublime – sunrise and sunset not to be missed.
- This apartment in Segura de la Sierra is an ideal base for hikers, located in a small jewel of a village with a castle up on the mountain. Anton, the host also provides a list of smaller hiking routes that take you through amazing heights and landscapes of the natural park.
- Views, welcome and walking were unforgettable. Stunning spot. Unbelievable value for money. Not super luxurious, but clean, comfortable and cosy (and you should be outside anyway!)
Apartamentos Rurales Peralta
Set within mountains and nature, Apartamentos Rurales Peralta is located in the historic town of Segura de la Sierra. It offers independent apartments with fireplace 450 feet from the town’s castle.Segura de la Sierra has been declared of historical and artistic interest, and is located 5 feet above sea level. The Peralta apartments are within walking distance from local shops, restaurants and the Arab baths.In July and August the property provided free entrance tickets to the town’s public pool.Featuring rustic décor, all apartments have air conditioning and heating. There is a living room with TV, a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, hob and fridge and a private bathroom.Ubeda is 60 mi away, while Baeza is 1 hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Been here many times before and always enjoy our stay. Lovely apartment with fantastic views
- We were very well received by the very nice and helpful hostess. It’s a nice and cosy apartment with a big balcony from where you have the most stunning view. Our very best recommendations!
- Pueblo precioso, alojamiento acogedor, entorno natural único
- La ubicación es perfecta y el estudio es muy bonito y acogedor. Nos gustó mucho y cuando volvamos posiblemente repetiremos.
- La ubicación. Un pueblo precioso. Buenos restaurantes. Castillo, iglesia, y casco urbano explendidos.
Refugio del Segura
Each heated apartment at Refugio del Segura offers views of Segura River, a balcony and a fireplace. Located in Pontones, it is set within the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve.Apartments feature a rustic décor with wooden ceiling beams. Each one has lounge with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a hob, microwave and fridge. Free private parking is available on site.Tranco de Beas Lake is a 30-minute drive from the apartments and there are also many routes nearby for hiking, cycling and quad biking.A small selection of shops can be found in Santiago de la Espada, 11 mi away. Murcia can be reached in 2.5 hours by car.
- Very gracious and easy reception, beautiful modern room. I wish I had stayed longer!
- As always a wonderful experience. Quiet, relaxing and fantastic location.
Everything …. fabulous……clean
Great location….. been twice will go again ❤️❤️❤️ loved it
- The apartment (studio) for two is very spacious with super comfy beds. Good view of the mountains from the french doors.
- Difícil de decidir.poder tener a mi mascota conmigo en el estudio.
These pretty apartments are located within the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve in upper Segura de la Sierra. They feature a terrace with scenic mountain views, free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned Apartamentos Saqura are bright and spacious and are cleaned daily. Each features a comfortable lounge area with sofa bed, fireplace and dining table, while kitchenettes include microwave, fridge and toaster. Pets are also admitted free of charge.Breakfast is served in nearby restaurant, La Mesa Segureña, which offers traditional cuisine made with local produce. A number of bars, restaurant and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Hiking is popular in the surrounding area and tourist information is available at the Saqura apartments. The Mudéjar Castle, Nuestra Señora del Collado Church and the Carlos V Imperial Fountain can all be reached within 5 minutes’ walk. The municipal pool is 5 minutes away and offers great mountain views.Free street parking is available 350 feet from the Apartamentos Saqura. Jaen and Albacete can be reached by car in just over 2 hours.
- it would be difficult to list everything…the location is beyond spectacular although it’s very high and the view from the balcony can make you giddy ! The apartment is lovely the food we had for evening meal was wonderful and breakfast was ample ….a walk to the castle will clear the head of any red wine you may have consumed !
- Wonderful views over village and church. A really interesting village with friendly locals.one
The flat was pleasent and well equipped.
The staff was extremely friendly and useful.
The flat is perfectly located, with views of the mountains and the castle.
- Era pequeño pero acogedor. Tenia una chimenea y todo lo necesario para encenderla. La cocina bien equipada con lo justo y necesario, con microondas neverita. La cama muy comoda y confortable, una terracita con vistas espectaculares y el baño pequeñito pero muy cuco y limpio. Y el desayuno espectacular.
- Todo perfecto. Unas vistas increíbles un trato inmejorable, la comida en la mesa segureña increible y el trato de la camarera genial. Repetiremos sin duda.
Apartamentos El Madroñal
Apartamentos El Madroñal is located in Coto Ríos. Free WiFi is available.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna.A grill can be found at the property, along with a garden.Cazorla is 28 miles from the apartment.
- Clean modern interior. Small pool and 2 Jacuzzis available.
- The location was great for us. The resort was quiet at night.
- La ubicación, el entorno y las instalaciones. Poder ver diversos animales junto a nuestro apartamento.
- La habitación era muy acogedora, no había detalle que le faltara
- La atención del anfitrión Miguel, nos ofreció por el mismo precio un apartamento de calidad superior. En el apartamento no faltaba ningún detalle y se está como en casa. La tranquilidad de los apartamentos, y la ubicación para hacer rutas por el embalse o la sierra son ideales.
Apartahotel Don Juan-El Olivar de Segura
Set in Puente de Génave, Apartahotel Don Juan-El Olivar de Segura offers free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.Each unit comes with air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchen with an oven. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.The apartment offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The on-site restaurant specializes in European cuisine.A bicycle rental service is available at Apartahotel Don Juan-El Olivar de Segura, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Riópar is 30 mi from the accommodations.
- Tranquilidad, ubicación, precio, amplitud del apartamento.
- Es un apartamento sencillo y muy básico, para dormir y ducharte, el precio está muy bien, así pues, tienes para poder degustar la gastronomía de la zona sin amargarte el bolsillo. En el bar del hotel Don Juan (de los mismos propietarios) hacen unas tapas y raciones muy ricas. Las camas son cómodas y la calefacción funciona bien.
- El apartamento es muy completo, y sobre todo la ubicación para visitar todo el parque natural. La calefacción funciona muy bien y enseguida se calientan las habitaciones.
- Un hotel bien situado, cómodo y muy limpio. Dispone de una sala de estar en la planta superorr junto a una terraza bien equipada para poder relajarse y disfrutar de unas buenas vistas. Además ofrecen al viajero la posibilidad de hacer uso de cafetera , tetera y utilizar estas estancia para un buen piscolabis. Un trato muy familiar por parte de la dueña.. MAS Q RECOMENDABLE. TODO UN ACIERTO
- La piscina muy bien y tranquila y con una terraza muy grande en el apartamento.
Apartamentos Río Madera
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and private terraces, Apartamentos Río Madera is located in the hamlet of Prados de la Mesta inside the Cazorla Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve.Each rustic-style apartment offers heating, a fireplace and a TV in the living room. All the apartments have a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. The duplex apartments also include 2 extra bedrooms in the living room. The well-equipped kitchen comes with a washing machine, ceramic hob, fridge and microwave. There is a bathroom with a bath or a shower.The Rio Madera restaurant is 0.9 mi from Apartamentos Río Madera and serves traditional local dishes and tapas. You can also find restaurants and shops in Segura de la Sierra, 9.9 mi away.There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area, as well as paragliding and mushroom picking. Ubeda is a 90-minute drive from the apartments and there is free private parking on site. Jaen is 93 mi away.
- La ubicación perdido en una aldea en medio de la montaña, naturaleza pura, poder observar el cielo estrellado a media tarde…..espectacular
- Estaba todo estupendo. No tengo ninguna queja y Eli super atenta y encantadora
- El enclave es excelente, respondía a lo que íbamos buscando: sierra virgen y naturaleza. Pero si no es porque teníamos un amigo conocedor del lugar, encontrarlo hubiese sido una odisea.
- Ubicación con vistas geniales. En el corazón de la sierra, para disfrutar de un ambiente tranquilo y del único ruido de la sierra. Apartamento de generosas dimensiones y bien equipado.
- Enclave espectacular. Naturaleza en su máxima expresión.
Top Apartments In Hornos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Hornos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Hornos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Hornos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!