10 Best Apartments To Stay In Hordvik Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hordvik Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Hordvik Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hordvik Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hordvik Hordaland. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Hordvik Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Hordvik Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Hordvik Hordaland:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Fjordside Lodge is located in Hordvik, just 9 miles from Bergen. Kokstad is 15 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some units include a sitting area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are available.Fjordside Lodge also includes a barbecue.Bergen , Flesland Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- This was a quiet location some 20 kms outside the hustle and bustle of Bergen. The apartment is very small although it is particularly well designed to make use of every inch of space. The fixtures and fittings are well above average. A friendly and helpful owner who quickly went to buy a new frying pan when one was found to be missing. Internet was generally good to keep in touch with family. Overall I would certainly recommend but only for a max. 2 people.
- Very unique and cozy place to stay. Rita was a wonderful host and we loved her beautifully landscaped yard. An outside grille area and dining tables with terrific views of the water make this a great place to relax and cook your own meals. Kitchenette provided in rooms. We stayed here a couple nights after arriving in Bergen before heading deeper into the Fjords.
- Access to a big garden with lots to explore for a small child; the view is breathtakingly Norwegian. The owners are very friendly.
Struttura molto particolare con la tipica erba sui tetti e una famiglia di Troll che vive in giardino
Bella vista dalla terrazza
- La signora Rita, una splendida persona! L’appartamento, piccolo ma carino, la vista dalla terrazza sul fiordo, bellissima e il contesto della casa, ogni angolo era curato e particolare.
Bergen Sea Side Apartment
One of our top picks in Bergen.Located in Bergen, Bergen Sea Side Apartment is 350 feet from Bergen Aquarium. Hakon’s Hall & Rosenkrantz Tower is half a mile from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting area. Some units include a terrace and/or patio with sea or city views. A dishwasher and oven are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a refrigerator and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Bergen Sea Side Apartment also includes a terrace.Hakon’s Hall is half a mile from Bergen Sea Side Apartment, and Kloverhuset is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 8 miles from Bergen Sea Side Apartment.
- It is a amazing accommodation with wonderful scenery located at the harbour. You can see beautiful waterscape, and ship passing through your windows. The property do not locate in the central of city, but only 15 mins walk. It allows 2-4 people live in one room. You can cook and wash your clothes in the accommodation. The staff gave me some nice advices about traveling this city.
- The location of this apartment was fabulous, we were right on the water and it made for such a beautiful, relaxing stay in Bergen. We absolutely loved our time here – the apartment was comfortable and the 10 minute walk to town was a nice one. The host was lovely too.
- Hosts were very nice & convenience of electronic locks on front door & unit. Size of the apartment, on the water location, availability & size of terrace/deck, bathrobe & hairdryer provided. Bathroom was large & very nice – except for being down the hall. Storage space under the bed. Aquarium & park nearby. Bus stop not too far away (IF IT IS RUNNING & then generally only about every hour) & a couple of ferries & conveniece stores a bit farther (but acceptable) away. No problem with wifi & this was the best range of TV offerings/reception during our entire Norway trip for late evening/downtime.
- It was a little but of a walk from the main areas but the views were well worth it. It was clean ans plenty of space for a family.
Fantastic apartment, views stunning, hosts very friendly, location good (10 min walk to Bergen),
would highly recommend.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Lauvøy Feriesenter is located in Ramsøy in the region of Hordaland. Bergen is 9 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.Lauvøy Feriesenter also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Kokstad is 12 miles from Lauvøy Feriesenter. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 12 miles from Lauvøy Feriesenter.
This property is exceptional- we had a bit of a hiccup collecting our keys but its not really fair to hold this against them- their property manager had a family emergency and had to leave suddenly. It was NOT easy to get ahold of someone and we effectively had to check ourselves in, find bed linen, and get settled.
However, when the manager arrived he could not have been more apologetic or helpful- he opened up the boat house for the kids, offered us use of the powerboat and other facilities (fire pit, BBQ, Movie screen) even though it was already after 7pm. After a slightly annoying start, we had one of the best night’s of our holiday and all said we would go back in a heartbeat.
The location is exquisite- really spectacularly beautiful. Quiet, safe- teenage boys were swimming and jumping the cliffs at sunset- followed by BBQ, ping pong and a movie! Wonderful place!
- Big room with very good equipment. The owner – Paula and her boy friend Robert are very nice to treat all the guest. They even taught us the sea fishing and provide the fishing rod and lures by free!!! We caught big fishes and had the greatest time during my trip in Norway.
- Great location and good facilities for children. Paula is very welcoming and helpful host. Clean, modern accommodation with great views.
- Great landscape, clean location, comfortable bed, frendly staf.
- A modern and well equipped apartment in beautiful surroundings. We really enjoyed our stay.
- This property is exceptional- we had a bit of a hiccup collecting our keys but its not really fair to hold this against them- their property manager had a family emergency and had to leave suddenly. It was NOT easy to get ahold of someone and we effectively had to check ourselves in, find bed linen, and get settled.
Bergen City Apartment NHH
Bergen City Apartment NHH is located in Bergen, just 1.9 miles from Bergen Aquarium. Hakon’s Hall is 1.9 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hakon’s Hall & Rosenkrantz Tower is 2 miles from Bergen City Apartment NHH, and Bryggen is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 10 miles from Bergen City Apartment NHH.
- The appartment wouldn’t be that bad if it would not have the serious flaws outlined ….
-Neighbourhood is excellent (4 min. drive to downtown Bergen) Watch out for toll whenever you drive down-no option!
- Walk to bus to centre of Bergen and grocery store close by.
The flat is well equipped with kitchen utensiles, oven, microwave, waterboiler and coffee machine. It also has a washing machine, clothes horse, iron and ironing board. A parking space is right in front of the house. The flat is clean and the host is very friendly and helpful.
The bus stop to city center is a 350 meters walk away (one way ticket 36 NOK, about 7 minutes).
- The apartment was very well equipped. The owner (Mr Hakim) was great!
Ole Bull Hotel & Apartments
Featuring free WiFi, Ole Bull Hotel & Apartments offers accommodations in Bergen. Bergen Aquarium is 0.8 miles from the property.The accommodation features a cable flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Kloverhuset is 650 feet from Ole Bull Hotel & Apartments. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 8 miles from Ole Bull Hotel & Apartments.
- Centrally located with good security. As described in their website.
- The location was perfect and having a kitchen to prepare meals in was an added bonus in Bergen. I also thought this hotel was great as they allowed for a late check out (5pm!) since no one had booked the room after me. This allowed me to stay in the hotel and escape the rain before heading off to the airport.
- The location was perfect. The apartment was good but the sofa beds were too uncomfartable.The staff was helpful .
- Location is just perfect. Very clean and confortable. Kitchen has everything you need for cooking. The view is wonderful. I highly recommend it!
- Right in the centre for what I needed , will stay there again
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bergen, Bergen Studios is 0.6 miles from Bergen Aquarium. Kloverhuset is 1,300 feet away.All units have a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also featured. Towels are provided.Floibanen is 1,950 feet from Bergen Studios. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- It is a small but intimate studio with perfect location, basic but correct comfort level and price-to-value ratio.
- Central location, clean, warm and comfortable. Has everything required for a short stay.
- The location was brilliant. Easy walking distance to the light rail, and central city area. Easy to get to the bus station for travelling further afield. Bergen was excellent for a short break, with lots of outdoor activity.
- Location close to Hertigruten cruise terminal and city centre .
- Excellent location, comfortable and charming appartment. Hosts were very flexible and helpful. All in all it was a very convenient stay.
Luxury Art Penthouse
Luxury Art Penthouse offers accommodations in Bergen, just 0.7 miles from Bergen Aquarium. The property features views of the sea and is 1,300 feet from Hakon’s Hall.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Other facilities at Luxury Art Penthouse include a hot tub.Hakon’s Hall & Rosenkrantz Tower is 1,650 feet from Luxury Art Penthouse, and Floibanen is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I have travelled to various locations and stayed in many apartments and hotels but haven’t found any place so well kept as this. The host had offered their entire house which I’d say was fully loaded with all the amenities that you may require and one may not. Every art pieces at the house to the music system, the terrace and sit outs and 5G internet and the extremely well kept bathroom with jacuzzi was so amazing. Honestly, this place is better than my own house and we had a really great time.
- Beautiful property with amazing views and great location.
- Generally loved the apartment amenities, and Igor was fantastic with orienting us, starting us off with drinks in the fridge, which included champagne.
- The apartment is spacious and beautiful. It was wonderful being in a residential neighborhood, yet only 10 minutes from the harbor and all the sights we wanted to see. It truly felt like home. The chaise in the corner was so comfy! There is also a great grocery store only a few blocks away, which was very handy.
- Appartemento da Favola. Bergen alla massima espressione. Ubicazione vicino a Bryggen, zona residenziale molto tranquilla. Appartamento da vivere e gustare in ogni spazio: Cucina, soggiorni (già sono due !), bagno.
Bergen Quality Apartment
One of our top picks in Bergen.Featuring free WiFi, Bergen Quality Apartment offers accommodations in Bergen. Bergen Aquarium is 0.6 miles away.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area with a flat-screen TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. Kloverhuset is 1,300 feet from Bergen Quality Apartment. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- location was great along with the facility – exceeded out expectations.
- Location was good very close to the town centre, it’s everything we expected it to be. The owner was very helpful and the apartment was very clean. It’s the best apartment during our trip in Norway. Would definitely be back if we ever visited Bergen again.
- Easy to find, plenty of hot water and excellent heating. Clean, comfortable and minutes from the city centre.
- It was close to the centre so we could pop home for lunch, between sightseeing. This meant saving money and regaining energy so we could all keep going longer.
- We like the kitchen and living rooms very much. Also coffee machines is nice.
Located 1.6 miles from Bergen Aquarium and 1,650 feet from Arenum Exhibition Center, Byfjorden Apartment offers accommodations in Bergen. Byfjorden Apartment features views of the sea and is 1,650 feet from Nygardspark. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Damsgard Country Mansion is 0.9 miles from Byfjorden Apartment, and Kloverhuset is 1.1 miles from the property. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 7 miles away.
- The view. Spacious, clean, modern and well equipped apartment.
- We loved the view over the marina and to the hills beyond. Good neighbourhood; very quiet. Enjoyable walk through the park to the centre of Bergen. We appreciated the cleanliness and up to date furnishings and facilities. Apartment had an abundance of natural light and was spacious.
- Beautiful views. Plenty of room. Elisabeth was a gracious host.
- Very good location, walking distance to everything in Bergen. Nice area under development. Fantastic apartment with everything we needed and with the sea-view as an extra bonus.
- This is a beautiful apartment with stunning water views. Tastefully furnished, it had all the comforts of home. If you’re going to be in Bergen for more than a couple of nights, this is ideal and quiet.
Amunds Apartment offers accommodations in Bergen. Bergen Aquarium is 2,050 feet from the property.All units have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also featured. Bed linen are provided.Hakon’s Hall & Rosenkrantz Tower is 1,800 feet from Amunds Apartment, and Kloverhuset is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 8 miles from Amunds Apartment.
- Nice little apartment in a beautiful city. Everything was really close (5-10 mins walks).
- The host is very professionnal and helpful from the day you reserve the flat to after your departure. The situation is good, not in the center but very close.
- the house is so cozy and comfortable. We can see the beautiful view through the window. A very authentic Norwegian apartment.
First of all the the host was very communicative and always replied immediately. We needed a baby bed and he even arranged a baby chair for us. We stayed at the attic and had a lovely view. The space had a perfect view over the city and we had enough room for all our things, a little kitchen and bath room, wifi etc.. One night a heater stopped working and after messaging the host a friend brought a new one in no time which was pretty nice!
Maybe this place is not for people that like a sterile hotel room. This apartment definitely has its charme and needs work in a couple corners. We personally don´t mind. It was clean and cozy.
We stayed 7 nights over new years and had a wonderful time.
- Brilliant location, nice rustic decor in contrast to an ikea apartment I stayed in in Oslo. The owner was really friendly and even allowed us to leave our cases behind on our last day which was amazing and aloud us to enjoy our last day stress free. The kitchen had everything we needed.
Top Apartments In Hordvik Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Hordvik Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Hordvik Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Hordvik Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!