10 Best Apartments To Stay In Genovés Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Genovés Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Genovés Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Genovés Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Genovés Tenerife. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Genovés Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Genovés Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Genovés Tenerife:
Casa Lucia is located in Genovés. Free WiFi is available.Accommodations consist of a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower. A terrace with sea views is offered in all units.Guests can also relax in the garden.Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from the apartment, while Adeje is 25 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Estrella del Norte
Located in Icod de los Vinos, Estrella del Norte offers apartments with spectacular sea views. This family-run complex has a rooftop terrace overlooking the valley.Estrella del Norte offers double rooms, as well as various types of apartments with a kitchen, living room and private bathroom. Some offer a balcony or a terrace with scenic views.The restaurant at Apartamentos Estrella del Norte specializes in traditional Canarian dishes and international cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Various supermarkets and shops, as well as Dragó Park, can be found within a short walk of Estrella del Norte. Tenerife North Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
good size of apartment
wheelchair access OK
- Views are fantastic. Continental breakfast adequate.
- Very relaxing and I was really surprised of the things I could see in the neigborhood. Í enjoyed it fully.
- Great balcony/view in the deluxe apartment. Nice and straightforward. Arrive, get the keys, stock up the fridge and relax, you have a great base to explore the island from, and chill out in in the evening. You’ll need to rent a car though.
- The views from our terrace/balcony were beautiful and the area itself very interesting.
- good size of apartment
Located in Caleta de Interián, Almar Apartment has accommodations with free WiFi.The units have tiled floors and include a seating area with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a private bathroom. A terrace with mountain views is offered in every unit.Guests can also relax in the garden.Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from the apartment, while Adeje is 27 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- A really nice apartment with a spacious terrace with a view on the enclosed garden of the apartment complex. The apartment was really good equiped, everything is present: from every thinkable piece of kitchen equipment to washing powder. The beach is next to the building, the coast in and around the town is beatiful and very good for swimming with fun waves. The town is really quiet, not really touristy, but a large supermarket is in walking distance. We liked our stay very much, we really recommend the apartment. Thanks to our friendly and helpful host Pablo!
- Very well equipped, stylish apartment, with lots of extras. Big terrace in the beautiful garden. Pablo was a great host with very useful tips.
- Very kind , helpfull and well-organized host – Pablo !!!
- Pablo le propriétaire est très accueillant il vous met tout de suite très à l’aise et son appartement est formidable la situation est magnifique à l’intérieur vous vous sentez chez vous vous trouverez tout ce que vous avez besoin un nid douillet. Je vous le recommande vivement.
Super angenehme Umgebung
Super schöne Insel
So wie man sich das wünscht eben…
Viviendas Vacacionales Los Delfines
Viviendas Vacacionales Los Delfines is located in Icod de los Vinos, a 8-minute drive from San Marcos beach.All units have a TV and a seating area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also available. Every unit features a private bathroom with a hair dryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Los Cristianos is 36 mi from Viviendas Vacacionales Los Delfines, while Adeje is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 24 mi away.
- Beautiful view from the window, no parking problems.
cleanliness, size of rooms, laundry room (especially when you travel with kids), good equipped kitchen (my husband was happy to see moka pot there), enough parking space around
Overall we were super satisfied with accommodation and facilities.
- The apartment is large and clean with view to the ocean side. Very nice with own washing machine!
- Nice apartment, well equipped and spacious. We had a nice view at the volcano. If self catering is your king of thing this a nice place to stay. There is a big supermarket about 5 minutes walk away and a restaurant just round the corner. If you are driving there’s a lot of free parking space around the building. We were greeted by Jose who was very helpful and friendly.
- Super clean, almost as-new condition. Lot of space, ok apartment every way. Good noise insulation and quiet building. Hyperdino next door (100 meters downhill) as well as another supermarket. Some good tips from very friendly Jose. The Chinese Bazar downstairs has amazing prices, it must be the cheapest place to buy items on the whole island! I paid 4,90 euros for a two-usb-port fast charger (2.1 Amps) and a USB-C cord, while a normal price for a USB-C cable ALONE is 8-15 euros (they are lot more expensive that micro-USB versions). I recommend that you rent a car, Icod de los Vinos alone is less than what Tenerife as whole can offer.
Apartamentos Monasterio de San Antonio
One of our best sellers in Icod de los Vinos! Located 0.6 mi from Icod de los Vinos, Apartamentos Monasterio de San Antonio is set in a 200-year-old former monastery building with a characteristic interior courtyard. The complex offers a sun terrace and impressive sea and mountain views.Each Monasterio de San Antonio Apartment has digital satellite or local TV. The kitchen area includes a toaster, hob and fridge. Wired internet access is available for a small extra fee.The apartments are set in Tenerife’s Icod de los Vinos, a short walk from the famous Dragon Tree. This tree is believed to be 1000 years old. There is a tour desk available for more local information.Playa San Marcos Beach is less than 1.9 mi away and has several bars and restaurants. Free private parking is available on site.
- Lovely old structure, new restaurant just up the street
- The owner is very kind and helpful. The appartment was pretty specious. The terrace gives a nice view over Icod, and it’s perfect for breakfast in the open air.
- The roof terrace and view amazing in the sunshine. So peaceful & quiet. Apartments a bit shabby chic and outside areas just lovely with all the plants & absolutely great for having a very quiet time. Very inexpensive. Walk downhill to town okay about 20 mins slow walk & only 3-4 Euro for taxi back up as quite a steep incline. Sort of retreat place.
- Very friendly host, amazing panoramic view from the teracce. Very good location if you want to hike in the most amazing places in the island.
- Good owners. Very nice views from the terrace. Nice location.
Apartamentos Poblado Marinero
Original apartment complex located directly in the port Los Gigantes and only a few feet from the beach, in the south-west of the island.This is a characteristic, low lying Canarian construction, with a large gardened patio that connects its various spaces. The furnished apartments can hold up to four people.Guests have access to a pool located 650 feet from the property for a surcharge.Participation in activities such whale watching, scuba-diving, fishing or water skiing is easy thanks to the location of this complex. The region forms part of Tenor nature reserve, an ideal area for trekking.
- Great location, huge rooms. Frontline marina/sea view amazing and well worth the extra.
The location was very convenient and the apartment was very spacious.
The desk staff were very helpful
- Location is near the beach, port and the most amazing tapas restaurant. NB the cafe/restaurant at the bottom of the hill is best avoided (nothing to do with the apartments).
- The location and views are excellent. Staff very good.
- No breakfast available at the property, but plenty of cafes/bars very close.
Apartamentos Playa de Los Roques
Located on a cliff on Tenerife’s north coast, this apartment complex has a year-round outdoor pool. Apartments have a terrace with views of the ocean and beach below.Each rustic apartment features tiled floors and a living room with a sofa bed and TV. There is a bathroom and a kitchen and dining area with a fridge, ceramic hob and oven.Buffet breakfast is available at Apartamentos Playa de Los Roques. There is a bar, snack bar and restaurant.The complex offers 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Puerto de la Cruz is a 5-minute drive away.
- The view from the balcony of the waves crashing on Las Rocas is fantastic! You can fall asleep to the sound of the waves. The apartment is also spacious, and the kitchen is well equipped. The pool is nice, and there is a small playground.
- The cleanliness, the very spacious apartment and the quietness. Liked the view, but it would have been better from a higher apartment. Ours (No 13E) was at the bottom.
- Million dollar view!! Nice room, great staff! They surprised me with a present for my birthday
- Perfect room and hotel location. Beautiful view from the window. Nice design of the rooms. Helpful and friendly stuff. Nice swimming pool.
- I liked the patio overlooking the sea – the view was wonderful. The staff were helpful and informative and the facilities of the flat were very good. Shops, including a local supermarket were 15 mins walk away – although the walk will test your fitness. The local environment is very hilly and there are some steep roads for walking. It did my fitness the world of good!
Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the center of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping center next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- They said booking.com customers receive the bad rooms only
- Amazing view from the balcony. Everything looks like on photos.
The small army of cleaners were excellent.
The room was very spacious and comfortable.
Rooftop sunbathing area, pools and cafeteria.
Gym & sauna.
Friendly knowledgable and helpful reception.
Friendly helpful and attentive staff in rooftop cafeteria. In fact, on thinking about it, all staff appeared enthusiastic about their work and pleasant to chat with.
Royal Sun Resort
One of our top picks in Acantilado de los Gigantes.Set by Los Gigantes Cliffs, Royal Sun Resort Tenerife features outdoor swimming pools with fantastic panoramic views of the coast. The resort offers stylish apartments with private, furnished terraces.Each apartment at Royal Sun Resort includes a lounge area with sofas and flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave and dishwasher, and the bathroom has a circular bath tub and free toiletries.By the pool is Oasis Abraxas bar, and the resort also has a range of other bars with live entertainment, as well as the sophisticated Regency Restaurant.Royal Sun Los Gigantes has a gym and a squash court. Safes, a laundry service and Wi-Fi internet are available at an extra cost. Staff can provide tourist information and help arrange car rental or airport transfers.Royal Sun Apartments Los Gigantes is 0.9 mi from both Los Gigantes Harbor and Puerto de Santiago.
- Property was very clean with beautiful view of the Gigantes Cliffs. The front desk staff was very helpful and spoke perfect English which was helpful for booking transports.
- Fantastic views from the pool and also our balcony. The pool area is really lovely with spectacular views.
- Friendly staff, excellent location (not in the central area so not good if you dont have a car) but they have a seriously well stocked mini mart downatairs, very good pool for kids, the most amazing views of the entire island and the a very low rate making it the best value in the area. Kitchens do have refrigerator, microwave and expressi maker which we did not have anywhere else!
- One young lady at the reception desk was especially helpful and friendly! She made all the difference. Our room was newly remodeled, that’s important!
- The hotel has an amazing view, a fantastic swimming pool and we have also received an upgrade to a penthouse on the last floor with a big terrace and a jacuzzi. The penthouse was completely new and renovated, as we also saw some rooms which need renovation. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful.
Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.This aparthotel offers Atlantic Ocean views from its position above Tenerife’s Playa de la Arena. With an outdoor pool, it is a 5-minute drive from Los Gigantes Harbor and Cliffs.Los Dragos del Sur apartments have private terrace, all with ocean or swimming pool views. Each air-conditioned apartment has a private bathroom and satellite TV. The kitchen comes with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur includes a gym available free of charge. Breakfast is served at the hotel’s restaurant, and there is a poolside snack bar and a chill out area. Free WiFi is available throughout.Water sports are available on the beach, and Abama Golf Course is 6.2 mi away. You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk and rent beach towels or a safe. There is a 24-hour front desk. Tenerife South Airport is 25 mi away.
- If you want to get rid of Las Americas partying, then this (Puerto Santiago) is a perfect place for that.
The views from our balcony were beautiful. The room was large. Breakfast choices were plentiful. Mattress was nice and felt like a
- Great view from the room-we were 2nd floor with sea view, large apartment with all that is needed. Nice decorations in turquoise and white . The swimming pool area was very clean and well arranged with bar, tables and sun beds. All looked new and nice. Had a lovely stay
+ Big 2-room apartment with fully equipped kitchen
+ Huge balcony with the sea-view
+ Nice location
+ Very good breakfast with quite enough variety
+ Nice terrace with the swimming pool on the 4th floor
+ Windows face the city scene so there is a constant night shows. Pretty entertaining but could be a bit loud at night
+ Very friendly and helpful staff
- The swimming pool, the breakfast,(would like to see scrambled eggs on B/F menu more often).
Top Apartments In Genovés Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Genovés Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Genovés Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Genovés Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!