10 Best Apartments To Stay In Garafía La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Garafía La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Garafía La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garafía La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garafía La Palma Island. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Garafía La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Garafía La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Garafía La Palma Island:
Set in Puntagorda in the La Palma Island Region, 16 mi from Santa Cruz de la Palma, Casas Erel features a barbecue and views of the sea. Puerto Naos is 15 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units have a seating area with a flat-screen TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also offered. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Towels are featured.Casas Erel also includes a terrace.Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. Los Llanos de Aridane and Playa de Tazacorte are within 18 mi of Casas Erel. The nearest airport is La Palma Airport, 43 mi from Casas Erel.
- A lovely place to stay, perfect for two people. Beautiful garden to relax in.Very comfortable bed, lovely log burner.
- Nice area with beautiful nature views. All what you need like grocery, petrol station, etc. are 5-10 minutes away.
- Loved the big garden with orange, lemon and avacado trees. We had breakfast under the palm tree and enjoyed the hammock on the terrace. View to the sea and amazing starry skies. Wood burning stove for the cool evenings. Well equipped kitchen.
- Very friendly owner, happy to provide great service. Excelently equiped casa, you will find there everything what you will need. And nice view to ocean I must mentioned.
- Hosts Erich and Elisabeth were most welcoming and helpful. The house is in a beautiful, quiet location with great views from the patio. Excellent location for walkers.
One of our best sellers in Los Llanos de Aridane! Casitas Rosheli are located in the hills just outside Llanos de Aridane, on La Palma. There is an outdoor pool and barbecue area, and apartments have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All Casitas Rosheli apartments are decorated with marble floors and Spanish-style light wood furniture. They all have views of the Los Llanos de Aridane Valley and the Atlantic Ocean.The kitchens are equipped with a microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Some also have a washing machine, while others have access to shared laundry facilities.The town center of Llanos de Aridane is a 15-minute walk away. Here you can find the 16th-century Nuestra Señora de los Remedios Church.
- The host is a lovely lady, nothing is too much trouble for her. She even came to pick us up at the bus station and waited while we went to supermarket. The house is big and the kitchen is fully equipped. The views over the valley and sea are fantastic, and the pool is perfect to refresh after a day hiking around in the island. The grill facilities and picnic area were also a great plus.
Very nice accommodation and very easy to access if you don’t have a car. For me was about 20 minute walking to busses/shops/restaurants.
Very good connections and was easy for me to move on the island.
The flat had good facilities and I had a very lovely and relaxed stay.
The host is a very lovely person. Helped me with lots of suggestions during my stay.
- Comfortable, nice terrace, well equipped. It was useful to have access to a washing machine.
- Very nice situation with a fantastic view, beautiful cats, easily reachable, near Los Llanos but up in the hills, so it’s quite and calm, good car parking, sun the whole day, terrace for breakfast, clean and cleaning service
the view is beautiful, the sky during the night full of stars, beautiful as well.
suggest to have a car, as it’s quite some hills and walk to get to the center.
the place is little old but clean.
Casa Yanes Casas Rurales
Casa Yanes Casas Rurales is a self-catering accommodations in Breña Alta, 10 minutes’ drive from Port de Santa Cruz de La Palma. Surrounded by gardens, apartments offer mountains views.Simply decorated, all apartments feature a living-dining room with a double sofa bed and a TV; and a kitchen equipped with a fridge, oven and coffee machine. There is a shared laundry with a washing machine, and ironing facilities are available on prior request.You can find a selection of shops, supermarkets, and bars within 5 minutes’ drive.The area is famous for outdoor activities, such as biking and for the Volcanoes Routes hiking tour. A free private parking is available on site.
- It is a beautiful house with a great garden. After walking for 3 minutes you have an amazing view on the ocean and the lower part of the island.
- Quiet and pleasant surroundings. Good position for going anywhere on the island. Not too far from the airport. Near food shops and restaurants. Helpful and friendly host.
We had a bit of trouble finding the property so telephoned, but our severe lack of Spanish and their lack of sufficient English made the call difficult. However, Whatsapp saved the day as they sent directions using that!
A lovely couple run the place, they were so welcoming and recommended a fab local restaurant which we liked so much we returned to next day.
If you like “quiet & private” it’s perfect.
- Spacious, peaceful, clean, appropriate facilities and great view.
- The apartment was spacious, clean and reasonably quiet. Our host was available and helpful and resolved issues quickly ( no hot water on one occasion).
Surrounded by gardens with fruit trees and flowers, this charming accommodations is set on the island of La Palma. Apartments and villas enjoy views of the mountains or sea.Villa Perestelo is a rural house, decorated with antique furniture and local artwork. The accommodations includes a lounge area with a sofa and TV. The kitchen comes with a fridge and microwave.Located to the north of the island, Villa Perestelo has a communal terrace where guests can relax in the sun. Free public parking is available nearby.
- The villa provides a very pleasant place to stay away from the main tourist areas of La Palma, so you get a feeling of being part of the real life of the people who live there.
- Very pleasant house, less than 10 mn walk from the village square and even closer to restaurant El Canal, among best places for dinner in the village.
- Friendly people that own the place, clean quit and a good location for hikes in Los tilos y Marcos y cordero nacientes. Really recomendable👍👌
Nice apartments. There is everything you need.
The garden is nice with alot of seat possibilities.
- Prima appartement met fijne tuin. Goede uitvalbasis voor wandelingen naar de Marcos y Cordero en Charco Azul/San Andres.
Apartamentos La Fuente
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de la Palma! Apartamentos La Fuente are set in the Old Town of Santa Cruz de La Palma, just 150 feet from the sea front. This small apartment building offers free Wi-Fi access and a rooftop sun terrace.Each La Fuente Apartment has a bedroom, bathroom and a living area with satellite TV. The kitchen includes a hob, fridge and cooking utensils. Apartments are cleaned 5 days a week.Located on the city’s main pedestrian street, the La Fuente complex is just a short walk from El Salvador Church and Santa Cruz’s restaurants, bars and shops. The city is an ideal base for exploring the island of La Palma, or for taking a ferry to Tenerife.The apartments are a 10-minute drive or bus ride from La Palma Airport. Car rental can be organized at La Fuente, and Santa Cruz Bus Station is 2,650 feet away.
- The centralized location in the heart of Santa Cruz makes this an ideal place to stay if you want to fully enjoy the charm of this town. A wonderful venue, melding an architectural blend of Tyrolian and Spanish into one of the most charming towns in the world. Clean streets, abundant restaurants and friendly locals, We had a wonderful view of the town and ocean from our top floor apartment.
- I loved the location. Practically on the beach and on a lovely street with cafe’s, restaurants and shops. The hosts were really professional, friendly and helpful. The apartment was well equipped with everything you would need. Plenty of space and a lovely big bathroom.
- Great apartment. Fantastic balcony. Hosts very nice
- I booked a basic room, the cheapest. It was fine nice and clean but a bit dark as the only Windows faced a light well and this was on the bottom floor. The staff who were wonderful moved me when a better room became available. The power rooms are fine if you are not staying to long but I was staying for a month so wanted something a bit brighter. There is a lovely roof terrace with table and chairs and a couple of Sun loungers.
- The apartments were located in a pedestrianised area which was centrally located for bars and restaurants. Our hosts were most helpful and took timeout to help make our stay such a relaxed week. We can’t thank them enough for their assistance both prior to the visit and during our time there. The roof terrace was an added bonus though the eight flights of stairs added to our daily exercise routine! The room we chose didn’t have a balcony, if we returned I think we would opt for an apartment with an external view.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de la Palma.Located just a short distance from the historical center of the city of Santa Cruz de la Palma, this is ideal accommodations for a sun-filled family holiday.The Rocamar apartments come equipped with kitchens, so you can prepare your own meals. They also boast views of the street or sea.From here you can easily visit the city center, and admire its characteristic Canarian buildings. The city is also the point of departure for excursions all over the island.Rocamar has 24-hour medical attention available for its guests.
The location is convenient. The personnel is kind. The room was clean.
Buses pass nearby and there are restaurants not far.
There’s an elevator, though to reach it you do need to do a smallish flight of stairs. Not a problem for us, but it could be to someone with a disability.
- The room had a sea view which was nice for watching the sun rise every morning.
- The room was large and overlooked the ocean. Check in was easy, as was check out. It was within walking distance of the busier areas with a lot of shops and food nearby. It would be a nice place to spend more than one day in. Transportation from the area is also very accessible.
- This was a great value for the money and was very close to the town center.
- Large, clean and comfortable apartment close to historial city center. Very good wifi Internet speed. Quiet place, without traffic noise, only sound of waves. Excellent deal for the price
- The location is convenient. The personnel is kind. The room was clean.
One of our top picks in Puntallana.Located in Puntallana, Bodega Goyo has accommodations with a seating area and a kitchen.Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet. There’s also a oven, microwave and a coffee machine.The apartment has a grill.The property has a garden and sun terrace, which guests can enjoy if the weather permits.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 9 miles from Bodega Goyo.
- Goyo’s and his wife’s friendliness, the quietness of the place, the availability of organic fruits and vegetables just outside the apartment, the spectacular beach near the Bodega.
- The apartment was bigger than expected – hall, kitchen, bathroom, dormitory. We could enjoy our breakfast on a terrace with view on the ocean and listening to the birds.
- Beautiful very quiet location. Everything one could need to self cater including fruits and avocados grown organically by the owner. If you wish to leave the hustle and bustle behind this place is perfect.
- Theo owners are so nice and they give you alle you want.
- We stayed 3 nights with our two young kids. The property is great, with a beautiful garden full of flowers and fruits. Very nice sea / banana plantations view. The owner was very friendly. The flat was cosy, well equipped and clean. It’s a really nice place to come to after a day walking through this beautiful island. Playa de Nogales is near by, and is a must to visit !
Apartamentos Isa are located in the center of Tazacorte, on the Canary Island of La Palma. The apartments are divided between 2 buildings and come with an outdoor pool with loungers and spectacular sea views.All Isa apartments have free WiFi, a kitchenette and a living room with a sofa bed. Most apartments have a terrace which overlooks banana plantations and the Atlantic Ocean.Apartamentos Isa are just 0.9 mi from the beach. It is also just a 15-minute walk to Tazacorte, a charming fishing village where there are various restaurants. It is also possible to go whale watching with a boat trip from the port.The mountainous La Caldera de Taburiente National Park is 4.3 mi away from the complex. There is a direct bus connecting the complex with the city of Los Llanos de Ariadne, 4.3 mi away.
- Central location, spacious, roof terrace, friendly atmosphere and staff.
- Very good cleaning staff. Close to the beach and really nice view.
- Very good location, lots of street parking, bars and supermarkets across the street. Sea view from the balcony. All you need for the self catering. No oven, but that was not a problem. Very clean, cleaners come every other day. Beautiful view from the swimming pool on the roof.
- nice clean apartment loved tazacorte not a tourist area did a guided tour of the town which was brilliant The roof terrace was good the loungers needed cushions but very pleased with my choice of property
- Pleasant apartment, quiet at night. Convenient location. Good value. Comfortable.
Apartamentos Villa María
One of our top picks in Los Llanos de Aridane.Set in the Aridane Valley, Apartamentos Villa María features spectacular mountain views and a shared outdoor swimming pool with solar heating. There is garden with loungers and barbecue facilities.Each apartment at the Villa María comes with a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped kitchen. There is also a safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.All apartments have a furnished terrace with views of the mountains, the swimming pool or the gardens.This accommodations has free private parking and is a short drive away from restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The LP-2 road is 550 feet away. Puerto de Tazacorte and the beach in Puerto Naos are less than 6.2 mi away.Please note, due to its rural and mountainous location, it is recommended you hire a car during your stay at Apartamentos Villa María.
- It was spacious, very clean, had a nice outlook and views in a peaceful area. Two private terraces – great for breakfast in the sunshine! Small swimming pool pleasant but weather wasn’t quite hot enough for unheated swims! Beds comfortable and big. Well equipped kitchen. Nice bathroom with bath and shower. Very well located for visiting most places on the island. Nice welcome from Jose the owner – a bottle of wine and oranges from the trees. You do need a car but we knew that before we came.
Friendly staff spacious apartments nice facilities including washing machine, parking was also good.
You will need a car to get around, supermarkets and the national park are a short drive away
- Nice quiet spot convenient for touring the island. Good restaurants within a short drive.
Freshly squeezed oranges for breakfast!
The cleaner/host & Jose were both very helpful & friendly, thank-you.
- The villa was simply fabulous. Clean, very large, the most awesome location possible. Quiet. The hosts were absolutely lovely and helpful. Even hung our washing out one day so we could head off to the beach! I could not recommend enough. We will DEF be back!
Aparthotel El Galeón
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de la Palma.These comfortable and practical apartments with sea views are located only a few feet from the port and Santa Cruz de la Palma Old Town. Bajamar Beach is a 10-minute drive away.The apartments are equipped down to the finest detail and have been designed to make your stay a comfortable and pleasant one. This is a tranquil base from which to explore the rich natural environment of the island. You can find plenty of information about cultural visits in the region and cuisine in this homely establishment.
- Spacious, good location, well equipped and very clean (cleaned every day) apartment.
- Friendly and helpful staff, property clean and functional.
- Liked the mountain view from my room. It was very good and lively. I would definitely stay there when I come the second time. But would opt for a different view perhaps. Totally satisfied with the location. It was calm and yet was close to the supermarket…
- Parking garage, close to the ferry and city center, nice breakfast
Perfect Place to Start Holiday.
Much Space (two rooms and a kitchen).
Top Apartments In Garafía La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Garafía La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Garafía La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Garafía La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!