10 Best Apartments To Stay In Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Fuentemilanos Castile And Leon:
Villa Don Juan II
Villa Don Juan II is located in Segovia’s Old Town, in the city’s charming San Andrés neighborhood. It offers colorful, rustic apartments with free Wi-Fi and views of the Alcázar Palace.The 1, 2, and 3-bedroom Don Juan II apartments all have a TV and overlook the property’s garden. The kitchen comes with a hob, oven and microwave, as well as a dishwasher and washing machine.There are restaurants and cafés located 1,650 feet from the apartments. The Alcázar Palace is 1,300 feet away, the cathedral is 1,650 feet away and the city walls are just round the corner.
- The property has its own courtyard which has parking and a great outdoor sitting area. The property was comfortable for the 4 adults and 3 kids in our group. We loved the proximity to the cathedral, the Alcazar, and Plaza Mayor. The owner lives on site and is very helpful, however she does not speak a word of English, so bring a translator app if you don’t speak Spanish.
- Everything. The location. The courtyard was fabulous and safe for my grandson to play.
- Apartment very comfortable with plenty of room. The apartment is in a good location for the city centre, cathedral and alcazar. The courtyard associated with the apartments is well appointed, good seating areas. The courtyard is quite retreat from the city.
- So friendly, even with the language barrier the owner could not do enough for us. Lovely comfortable, clean property with the added bonus of being in the quiet area with the most magnificent views!
- Comfy,clean and very nice. Washing machine came in very handy. Very polite and friendly owners.
One of our top picks in Segovia.Refitolería Apartamentos is located in Segovia’s Jewish Quarter, right next to Segovia Cathedral. It offers apartments with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The Refitolería apartments feature a lounge with a sofa or sofa bed, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. There is also a CD player and board games. Apartments overlook the cathedral.The Alcázar de Segovia and the city’s iconic aqueduct are within 10 minutes’ walk of Refitolería Apartamentos. They offer easy access to the city’s shops, bars, restaurants and gardens.Located 10 minutes’ drive away, the Montes de Valsain Mountains are great for cycling. La Faisanera Golf Course is 2.5 mi away.
- This apartment was great. Excellent central location, quiet at night. Cute little kitchen if you feel like prepping breakfast or if you tire of the excellent tapas to order in the town. There’s a key deposit box so check out is easy. Would definitely recommend this place.
- The location was fantastic. The whole apartment was great for our 3 night stay, we would have liked to stay longer. Free car part 10 minutes away.
- The apartment, as exquisite as it is with outstanding views, was almost impossible to find. The manager speaks no English so he cannot provide any instructions. Even when he showed us the way to the (expensive) parking, it took us an hour hauling our luggage on our way back to the apartment (which the mgr claims is a 5 minute walk). The apartment is lovely however if you can find it and right next to the cathedral.
The apartment was located at the rear if the cathedral, so had stunning views at night when this was floodlit from apartment E. The little street was was very quiet.
Carlos met us as arranged, however do note that his level of English is quite limited, sufficient to tell you the basics about the apartment, but no more than that.
The apartment was very clean on arrival.
- Mercedes confirmed the booking and or arrival time by phone immediately as we had booked that same morning. We were met by Carlos who was helpful and friendly. The apartment is located right behind the cathedral, 3 minutes from the Plaza Mayor and close to the castle, and is clearly signed which made it easy to find. It is modern, bright and well appointed with a great hot shower, comfy bed and cozy lounge/ kitchen area. The French windows look out towards the beautiful nearby countryside. I’d suggest staying at least two nights (preferably 3) to make the most of the town. Would stay here again!
Apartamentos Alfonso XIII
One of our top picks in La Granja de San Ildefonso.Offering modern apartments, Apartamentos Alfonso XIII is set close to San Ildefonso’s La Granja Palace and Gardens. Surrounded by the Sierra de Guadarrama Mountains, the town is a 40-minute drive from the nearest ski slopes.Each spacious apartment has bright décor and free Wi-Fi. There is a living area with a sofa bed, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Located on Alfonso XIII Square, the apartments are within walking distance of shops, bars and restaurants.The nearby Valsain Hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. Segovia is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Alfonso XIII, while Madrid is 47 mi away.
- Great service, good location, really, nice place- well equiped and comfortable.
- A good sized comfortable apartment with everything needed for a week’s stay. We have already booked to return next year!
- La ubicación.el trato recibido y en general todas las condiciones de la casa
- Ubicación, limpieza, comodidad, no le faltaba detalle.
Muy amables y flexible
La cama muy cómoda
Todo muy amplio
El baño muy limpio
El sofá cómodo
Casavillena Apartamentos Turísticos
One of our top picks in Segovia.Just 650 feet from the Alcazar Fortress and Gardens, Casavillena Apartamentos Turísticos offers apartments with free Wi-Fi and well-equipped kitchens. Segovia city center is only a 15-minute walk away.Located in a restored building, the Casavillena apartments have country-style décor and wooden furniture. Each apartment has a living-dining area with a TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.You can prepare meals in your apartment’s kitchen, which includes an oven, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. You can also find a bar-restaurant and supermarket within a 5-minute walk.Information about the historic city of Segovia is available at the Casavillena Apartments. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and fishing. Madrid is an hour’s drive away.
- Comfortable and quiet. Very spacious compared to hotels.
- I like all the facilities in the house. Almost anything you want. Kitchen is convenient
- The view from these apartments of the castle is incredible. It is only about a 10 min (steep) hike up to the castle from there. Very friendly host, Pilar was wonderful. This is the second time I stayed here and I give it a 10 again!
- The dishes and the location. A beautiful view of the Alcázar right from the apartment.
- Lovely Apartment really well furnished, great location by the river. 15 mins walk to the centre and off street parking right outside. Castle view from the lounge window.
Apartamentos El Nogal
Apartamentos El Nogal is set in Madrona, 5 mi from Segovia and only 5 minutes’ drive from the AVE train station. The property offers free WiFi throughout, as well as rooms for meetings and events.Each air-conditioned apartment or suite has heating and elegant decor. The living room comes with a 32-inch LED TV, and a safe is available for an extra charge. Complete with a dishwasher, apartments include a microwave, hob and fridge. Superior apartments feature a washing machine. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer, and towels and bed linen are provided.The property also has a terrace or garden. Private parking is available for an extra charge.Aparamentos El Nogal offers views of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, rock climbing, horse riding, and canoeing. You will find bars and restaurants within 1 minutes’ walk of the property.
- The little pool was absolutely perfect for warm afternoons. Taking naps and waking up for dinner in nearby Segovia only minutes away. Then coming back and drinking late night beers and wine just across the street or in the bar at El Nogal were memorable. The little town is simple and quaint. Perfect for two nights while road tripping and only an hour and a half from Madrid. Terrific experience. The owners of El Nogal, Arturo and Monica were wonderful people, sweet and genuine. Very welcoming.
- Great apartment, clean, very comfy bed and great shower. It was a perfect base for exploring the area.
Amazing apartment on 3 levels. Comfortable beds, great amenities and Monica is a wonderful host. Apartments are attached to a restaurant/bar with a lovely shady outside area and swimming pool. Madrona is a very small town about 8km from Segovia, which is quite nice as Segovia is super touristy (but beautiful) and busy.
We loved the four poster bed!
Appartement was clean and spacious.
Near the appartement are two bars and one restaurant.
- Madrona est un village paisible à proximité de Ségovie. L’appartement est très propre, confortable, bien chauffé. le cadre est très calme, La propriétaire est très accueillante et prête à vous conseiller pour les visites. C’est une très bonne adresse pour visiter Ségovie
Hotel Apartamentos Aralso
Hotel Apartamentos Aralso is a self-catered accommodations set in Segovia, in the quiet area of San Millán. Only 10-minute walk of the Main Square, the Cathedral, and the Aqueduct.The studios are located in a 3-floor building with elevator. Each studio features a living area with smart TV with satellite channels, safe and an open-space kitchen with a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and kitchenware. It offers a separate bathroom with shower or bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided for free.Other facilities include free high-speed WiFi and daily cleaning.Parking places are available on request for a surcharge. Guests can find a wide selection of bars, restaurants and shops 5 minutes’ walk from the apartments.The Alcazar is only 15 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Apartamentos Aralso, while the bus station is 800 feet from the property.
- The location is great, walking distance to everywhere, the room is spacious, and extremely clean and cozy, have kettle for tea and coffee, a small kitchen where you can make yourself a small breakfast, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the price is really good deal
- This is a gem, lovely people, the place has exactly what you need for a weekend away when you also want to cook. toaster, water boiler, sharp knives and plenty of space for bags etc. Spotless clean, interior really thought through. We extra appreciated possibility to leave bags while exploring the city and the recommendation s of where to go. Thank you!
- What made this so wonderful was the check in process and the representative who took the time to show us on a map where all the sights were and where the recommended local restaurants were. He then took us personally upstairs to the apartment to show us each of the amenities and how everything worked and asked if we had any questions. Parking was convenient and reasonable priced. The little kitchenette had all the supplies to cook anything you wanted on the stove or in a microwave, plus all the necessary cleaning items including drying towels, sponge and detergent. Also loved all the toiletries that were provided. Wow all the way around!
- It was very clean and a wonderful home away from home.
- We were able to walk to all the sights from this location. Parking was easy. Place was easy to find. Good unit overlooking the cute street.
El Balconcito de San Millan II
A terrace is available on-site at El Balconcito de San Millan II, which is located in Segovia, just a 6-minute walk away from Segovia’s Bus Station and 2,100 feet away from Botanic Garden Segovia. Guests can enjoy free WiFi.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room with a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Private parking is available at the apartment.Plaza Mayor is 2.4 miles from El Balconcito de San Millan II, while Loba Capitolina Monument is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 64 miles from the property.
- The location is fantastic. The road to the aqueduct (an incredible Roman legacy) is right next door and lined with cafes, bars and restaurants. The old city is just on the other side of the road to the aqueduct. The apartment has a balcony with view of the old city. The apartment is well appointed and very comfortable. However, the most special thing of all are the owners Paco and Mayte. They are warm, welcoming and incredibly helpful. The most outstanding example, but not the only one, was the day we arrived. We had a problem (of our making so details will be withheld to avoid embarrassment), but Paco was amazing in helping resolve the problem. Thank you again Paco!
excellent location, 5 min walk to Roman aqueduct , nice district of town,
spacious apartment with air con, small but perfectly adequate kitchen which was stocked with useful items eg salt, sugar, cooking oil, cleaning items
bonus of having a washing machine and a dishwasher
Very nice and comfortable apartment, stylish, nicely decorated, very bright, with a little balcony offering a dream-view on Romanesque churches, both central -lively neighbourhood-and quiet.
The host was very nice, communicative and helpful -she was more than punctual to bring us the keys and took the time to show us the optional private parking ( extra charge of 10€ per day but indispensable).
The apartment has more than the basic items to eat and cook-which is rare- and offers little attentions like handkerchiefs and little pastries. Living there counted a lot in our pleasure of staying in that magnificent city.
- La ubicación es perfecta a solo dos minutos andando al acueducto, el trato genial, la cochera a 50 metros del apartamento está decorado muy acogedor, la calefacción es muy buena, sin faltarle ningún detalle, para el desayuno nos encontramos que tienen capsulas de Dulce Gusto suficientes para los días que teníamos contratados para dos, más todo lo necesario para desayunar incluyendo magdalenas, sin duda volveremos a repetir y recomendaremos a nuestros amigos que se alojen allí.
- El apartamento es muy cómodo para visitar la ciudad. Todo estaba limpísimo y no tuvimos ningún problema en la recogida de llaves. Muy recomendable.
El Balconcito de San Millán III
El Balconcito de San Millán III features a terrace and is located in Segovia, within just 1.2 miles of Loba Capitolina Monument and a 5-minute walk of Segovia’s Bus Station. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Providing access to a balcony, the air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 bedroom. The apartment also provides guests with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster, a dining area and a bathroom with a shower.Plaza Mayor is 2.4 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 64 miles from El Balconcito de San Millán III.
- Very nice apartment! All you need is there, even coffee capsules, tea and some cookies. The facilities are very good and clean, great bed, big closet, nice interior design. The location is quite central and you can see a beautiful church from the balcony.
- La ubicación y el precio , muy gentiles los dueños. A 100 metros de la estación de autobuses y si estás en la estación ave de Segovia hasta el lugar , línea 12 bus y te deja prácticamente en la puerta (2 euros el boleto) y listo . A 5 minutos del acueducto y 20 de Alcázar , excelente estado ubicación 😀 volvería seguro
- Muy cerca del acueducto, más de lo que puede parecer cuando echas un vistazo a google maps, un apartamento muy bien equipado y confortable. Un lugar tranquilo, sin ruidos, con un parque cerca si vas con niños, tiendas cercanas para hacer cualquier tipo de compra…Tuvimos suerte para aparcar por que la ciudad está siempre muy concurrida y es zona de pago.
La ubicacion es ideal. Los anfitriones muy amables 🙂 El piso tamaño perfecto para una pareja. Todo muy limpio y bien organizado.
Pena que solo estuvimos un finde!
- La ubicación es excelente, la cama era muy cómoda y los niños también durmieron muy bien en el sofá cama. El apartamento resulta muy cómodo y acogedor, muy luminoso y con todos lo detalles.. se agradecen las pequeñas cosas como sal, azucar, etc. La verdad es que estuvimos genial.
El Balconcito de San Millan
Located 1,150 feet from the Aqueduct of Segovia, this air-conditioned apartment features free WiFi and a balcony. El Balconcito de San Millan features views of the city and is 1,300 feet from Segovia City Walls.There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured.Loba Capitolina Monument is 1,300 feet from El Balconcito de San Millan, while Alcázar is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 mi from El Balconcito de San Millan.
- Compact apartment with everything one could possibly need. Comfortable king sized bed and very well equipped kitchen. Excellent situation for exploring this lovely city.
- Owners Mayte and Paco were very efficient and tried hard to make sure that we enjoyed our experience. The unit was compact but extremely well-equipped with every possible need addressed in practical ways. The location is very good with several cafes and restaurants nearby as well as supermarkets and a petrol station. It is an easy 500m walk to the old town. Parking for our hire car was nearby and very secure. We were booked in an apartment on the first floor but were reallocated to one on the third floor, so the elevator in the building was very helpful.
- Mayte was a wonderful, communicative and friendly host who met us at the bus stop, walked us to the apartment and gave us all the information we needed. The apartment was modern, clean and comfortable. The kitchen was small but well-equipped for cooking. We loved the view from the little balcony and the location of the apartment was perfect for us. We had a great stay.
Extremely nice and helpful owners.
Very very very good location and nice balcony views.
Clean, complete and cosy apartment.
Good value for your money.
The bed was super compfy! The apartment was very clean and well located.
The hosts were very welcoming and friendly, a delightful couple!
El Mirador Del Alcazar
With garden views, El Mirador Del Alcazar has accommodations with a kitchen located in Segovia. Complimentary WiFi is provided.All units have a private bathroom and have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a dishwasher. An oven and coffee machine are also available.Plaza Mayor is 1.3 miles from the condo hotel, while Alcazar is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 65 miles from the property.
- An amazing clean apartment with every imaginable convenience
- The apartment was gorgeous, the staff helpful. I loved staying here, and it was by far the nicest place we stayed in our month in Spain.
- The location, at the base of the Alcazar, was very convenient to walk into ( and up!!) into Segovia. The apartment was all new and beautifully decorated with all the amenities one could ask for. We were warmly welcomed and time was spent in providing us with valuable information to help us get the most from out time in Segovia.
- A very comfortable apartment that was very well equipped and with a friendly owner. Nicely positioned close to the river, where there is lovely walking and from which you can access the city from either direction. We loved the city and highly recommend a visit. The nearby restaurant didn’t appeal, but we would very much recommend La Postal, which is up the hill from it in the village of Zamarramala. We had a fantastic meal in the converted railway carriage. Great views of Segovia from there too.
- A very well designed apartment that was comfortable.
Top Apartments In Fuentemilanos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!