10 Best Apartments To Stay In Fenazar Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fenazar Murcia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Fenazar Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fenazar Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fenazar Murcia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Fenazar Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Fenazar Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Fenazar Murcia:
Archybal Apartamentos Turísticos y Suites
One of our top picks in Archena.Located in the heart of Archena, this apartment accommodations is surrounded by the peace and quiet of the Ricote Valley, a beautiful and relatively undiscovered area of Murcia.Archybal Apartamentos Turísticos y Suites offer ideal, independent accommodations with all the comforts you need for short stays. Located just inland, the apartments are 20 minutes from Murcia City and just 5 minutes from the Archena Spa, renowned internationally for its thermal baths. Archena is a wonderful haven to escape to, whether you are looking for unspoiled countryside for lovely long walks or fancy recharging your batteries at the thermal baths.
- Good welcome, great sized very clean room, good value for money.
- The price was soooo reasonable and the apartment was very spacious, modern, clean with everything we needed. It also had a balcony and furniture so that we could sit out and relax. Underground, free parking which was very secure and wifi all included in the price.
- You have the best of both worlds here, the freedom of an apartment, including kitchen, with the room cleaned every day. And there is an on site restaurant and bar so you don’t need to go far if you don’t want to. (Though beware there are times when they are closed.) The coffee and chocolate pastries for breakfast were delicious. I had one of the larger apartments which had a fabulous large terrace with lovely views over the town to the hills and caught the sun most of the day; and because it was L-shaped, there were small shady areas to move into when I was too hot. Furnishings were modern and comfortable. Whilst there wasn’t a lot to do in the area, it didn’t matter too much. We did find the shopping outlet centre at Murcia (easy to get to), which was well worth a visit.
- Excellent location and a fantastic apartment. We were really impressed. Huge terrace and very clean.
- The apartment was spacious , good a/c and shower . Washing machine useful , everything very clean . Underground parking at no extra charge with a lift right up to the apartments .
One of our best sellers in Murcia! Located within 1,950 feet of Roman Bridge and a 5-minute walk of Santiago Calatrava Bridge in Murcia, Apartamento Murcia provides accommodations with seating area and flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer as well as a flat-screen TV with Netflix streaming service.Popular points of interest near the apartment include San Esteban Palace, Santa Isabel Park and Romea Theater. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- 15 minutes walk to the old center. Free parking on the street. Bakery across the street. Renovated modern apartment but not very clean. Safe building.
- Amelia is extremely helpful. We came at midnight and Amelia gave us the key of the apartment and explained everything. Thanks to her a lot. There you can find everything you need for your stay in Murcia.
- Recently restored little apartment in a great location in Murcia!
- The flat was big enough for the three of us, in fact, it can easily accommodate four, with two people sharing the fold-out sofa. The only reservation one can have concerns the amount of day light, as the flat overlooks the yard. On the other hand, the light colors make it brighter. The kitchen was well equipped, and the facilities were in a good condition. The huge shower is very comfortable, and a plus for the big and fluffy towels. Importantly, the flat was clean. The location is very good, within walking distance from the main city attractions, e.g., the cathedral is about 10 minutes on foot. The parking place is a big bonus, because otherwise it would be virtually impossible to find a parking place in the narrow and crowded streets of Murcia.
- Sofa bed and bed were really comfortable. Location great. Host was really helpful and cheerful. Heating was very effective.
La Joya del Valle de Ricote
Located in the Ricote Valley, La Joya offers stylish apartments and studios with free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast. The Balneario de Archena Spa is only 2.5 mi away.La Joya del Valle de Ricote’s apartments feature a modern rustic décor. They include a bedroom, bathroom, a spacious living room and a fully-equipped kitchen. The studio is located in a yurt-style structure and is decorated in warm romantic colors.A breakfast prepared with local products is served every morning; and romantic dinners are available on request. There are also restaurants in Villanueva del Río Segura, just 0.6 mi away.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and cycling.Murcia is only 21 mi away and Cartagena can be reached in about 1 hours’ drive by car.
- Peace, beautiful setting. Welcoming friendly hosts, open fire, excellent meals. The citrus tour was very interesting led by Llanos. Fabulous local walks to authentic spanish villages.
- Incredible location, and amazing hosts. We were only worried that it could be difficult to find La Joya, but actually with the information we were sent beforehand it was very easy.
- Situated in the midst of a magnificent lemon and orange tree plantation, surrounded by mountains. Beautiful apartment with very comfortable bed and nice terrace with a great view. Friendly hosts who know the region very well and do everything to offer you a pleasant stay. Breakfast is excellent (it’s gorgeous to have breakfast on the terrace in mid-February !). We had twice a lovely diner in the apartment. Very good restaurants in the neigbourhood (just follow the hosts’ recommendations). Citrus tour in the plantation highly recommended.
- Wonderful breakfast, nice place, feelt like staying with friends- not a hotel- beutiful interior.
- Absolutely fantastic holiday. We were looking for something a bit ‘off the beaten track’ and couldn’t have been more pleased with La Joya. Beautiful surroundings, very easy to get everywhere by car, incredibly friendly and helpful hosts – Llanos, Asis and their animals 🙂 – who made us feel like we were staying with friends, and the breakfasts were to die for! If you’re looking for an alternative to the typical Spanish hotel/resort, I couldn’t recommend this place more highly. 10/10
Apartamento Centro Murcia
Located 1,950 feet from Roman Bridge, Apartamento Centro Murcia offers accommodations with a kitchen in Murcia. The property features city views and is 1,000 feet from Murcia Bull Arena and a 4-minute walk from Murcia Cathedral. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Consisting of of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bath and a bidet, this apartment features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Private parking is available for a surcharge.Bellas Artes Museum is a 4-minute walk from the apartment, while Episcopal Palace is a 5-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- This apartment was such a steal honestly. The host was incredibly nice and helpful, it’s in an excellent location, and the apartment itself is wonderful. The pictures don’t lie. It’s within walking distance of anything you could want to see in Murcia (including the train and bus stations). If you’re looking for somewhere to stay in Murcia, check this one out!
- Location is in city centre. Spacious and clean flat
- Clean and comfortable room very close to bullfighting ring, restaurants and cathedral.
- Excellent communication. We were met at the apartment on arrival as arranged & were even assisted with our many bags. Apartment is spacious & everything was very clean. The air-con was a blessing when we were there in the heat of late July. Location was great for walking to all the attractions & was only a short walk to the cathedral. There were plenty of places to eat nearby & our host gave us a list of recommendations. We tried a couple & they were excellent.
- The apartment is very spacious, comfortable, and beautiful, even better than it looks in the pictures. The apartment is equipped with modern technologies. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a microwave, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, and a big refrigerator. There were coffee, tea, oil, spices, etc. We also had 2 restrooms, equipped with soap, gel, toilet paper, etc. Other things worth mentioning are air conditioning in all rooms, good bed linen, as well as table games. Generally speaking, the apartment is very clean and convenient for staying. The apartment is next to the central square with many restaurants and local sites including the Cathedral, beautiful embankment.
Fortuna leisure retreat
Located in Murcia, Fortuna leisure retreat has mountain views and free WiFi, 19 miles from Roman Bridge and 16 miles from Campus de Espinardo University.Offering a patio, some units are air-conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units also have a kitchen equipped with an oven.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.This property provides a grill.La Noria Outlet Shopping Center is 17 miles from Fortuna leisure retreat, while La Merced University is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Acogedor Apartamento en Fortuna
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony, Acogedor Apartamento en Fortuna is located in Fortuna. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.This 2-bedroom apartment includes 2 bathrooms equipped with a bath. A flat-screen TV is available.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Murcia is 17 miles from the apartment. Region de Murcia International Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Turisticos Juanita “Ope”
Apartamentos Turisticos Juanita “Ope” is located in a quiet residential area of Archena, at the foothills of Ope Mount and 16 mi from Murcia. It offers fully equipped apartments and private rooms with a terrace.Each bright apartment and room has air conditioning, a fridge and a private bathroom with free toiletries, as well as free WiFi. The apartments have 1 or 2 bedrooms, a living room with sofa and a kitchen.Famous for its natural springs, Archena’s spas are within walking distance from the Juanita “Ope” apartments. The town center is only 650 feet away.The A-30 motorway can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Todo muy limpio, trato inmejorable, cerca del centro, volveremos a repetir, gran experiencia.
- el trato familiar, cercania del lugar, tranquilidad,
- El detalle de la cafetera de cápsulas, se agradece mucshísimo.
- Camas cómodas; atención excelente para atender nuestras peticiones; ambiente de hogar
- Habitación muy limpia y tranquila. Pequeños detalles muy buenos (bombones, cafetera en el rellano, microondas). Facilidad de aparcar en los alrededores.
Apartamento con piscina
One of our best sellers in Archena! Located in Archena, Apartamento con piscina provides accommodations with a private pool. The air-conditioned property is a 2-minute walk from Parroquia San Juan Bautista.This apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen. Private parking is available at the apartment.Apartamento con piscina has an outdoor pool.Archena Thermal Complex is 1.6 miles from the accommodation. Region de Murcia International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Spa Valley 2
Spa Valley 2 is a self-catering property located in Archena near Parroquia San Juan Bautista. The property is 1.6 miles from Archena Thermal Complex.The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 29 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
North star apartment
North star apartment is located in Molina de Segura. It is located in a building dating from 2000, a 15-minute walk from Villa de Molina Theatre.The apartment comes with 3 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. The property also comes with a bathroom with a bath and a washing machine.The apartment has a terrace. Fishing and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 22 miles from North star apartment.
Very friendly and accommodating person who checked us in.
Near to shops
- Calidad precio inmejorable, limpio, espacioso y las instalaciones en perfecto estado.
- Espacioso. Muy limpio. Muy cómodo. A las afueras de Molina y así se podía acceder super rápido a Murcia. Nos gustó muchísimo y la verdad que volberíamos
- La comodidad, es un piso con todo lo que hace falta.
Super accueil par Fran qui est très avenant! Cadeau de bienvenue qui nous attendait et super équipement de l’appartement. On se sent comme à la maison car tout est pensé pour qu’on ne manque de rien!
On a pu profiter de la région et de l’accueil chaleureux de La Manga et Carthagéne, Murcie est plus fermé avec les touristes mais il y a des endroits sympa comme Terra Natura ou le bistrot français, place Belluga.
L’appart est situé près de l’autoroute. Deux salles de bains TOP!
On a beaucoup apprécié notre semaine de vacances!
- Very friendly and accommodating person who checked us in.
Top Apartments In Fenazar Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Fenazar Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Fenazar Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Fenazar Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!