10 Best Apartments To Stay In Escorca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Escorca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Escorca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Escorca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Escorca Majorca. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Escorca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Escorca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Escorca Majorca:
Club del Sol Aparthotel
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.Club del Sol has 2 swimming pools, surrounded by palm trees. It is set 2,300 feet from a pebble beach and 0.9 mi from a sandy beach in Pollença.All apartments at the complex have a private balcony with views of the pool, gardens or the sea. There is free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee machine and air conditioning.The resort has amazing views of the sea and a spacious sun terrace. Facilities include a cycling center, mini golf and a games room. The adults-only fitness center and spa feature a sauna, thermal circuits and a variety of treatments are offered, including massages.The resort offers activities, shows and a full entertainment program. There is a bar and a traditional restaurant with buffet breakfast and a supermarket.Free public parking is possible nearby. The Club del Sol is in the north of Mallorca, a short drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve.
- Excellent breakfast Buffet!! the beds were really comfortable. It has A/C, which is a great feature in the heat of Mallorca. It’s got several pools, so you never feel like the crowd is too big. There’s a kite surfing school right there, if you like adventure.
- Had most of the amenities one would need, good deal, location is nice bcs it’s only about 20-25min to Formentor Beach, the best beach in Majorca, in my opinion , and close to Pollença, Port of Pollença, and Alcúdia. Breakfast was excellent for the money, good bubbly included, crepes with Nutella, smoked salmon every other day. Also, kids pool was great, parking fairly easy, staff was nice, overall a good deal for the money paid, but nothing fancy.
- The grounds were very well maintained. The rooms were modern yet simple and had everything we needed! The staff was amazing, they were so friendly and took care of all our needs smoothly and with a smile! Breakfast buffet was a great value and had everything we could have wanted. The entertainment in the evening was a lot of fun and the staff was so much fun, even during the day with the activities they offered! We ate at the small restaurant beside the resort, El Patio, and it also was very good! Something for everyone! Highly recommended and we will return.
- excellent fast check in, our room was amazing we had our own veranda and hot tub overlooking the sea it was spotless well maintained could not have asked for anything better there was nothing negative about the hotel. entertainment team were excellent.
- Accommodation, facilities, cleanliness and service were very good. Food was excellent too. A very hard working group of staff, impressed.
Hotel Apartament Sa Tanqueta De Fornalutx – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Fornalutx.Sa Tanqueta de Fornalutx is set in Majorca’s beautiful Serra de Tramuntana, with impressive mountain views. This adults-only property offers air-conditioned apartments with a shared saltwater outdoor pool, gardens and terraces.The Sa Tanqueta complex is surrounded by olive and orange trees. It offers free private parking on site.The pretty town of Soller is only 1.9 mi away. The marina and beaches of Port de Soller are 2.5 mi away.Each apartment has a safe and satellite TV. There is a spacious living-dining room and a kitchen area with a fridge and a dishwasher.Sa Tanqueta de Fornalutx offers a daily breakfast service.
- The location of this hotel is sensational. We were lucky to be given a top floor apartment which allowed us the best views across the valley to the surrounding mountains. Sunset was so lovely we ate on our little balcony every evening. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The estate was gated so parking was secure. The gate at the top of the drive also made the place feel more private. If you did want to go into the village to eat at one of the handful of bars or restaurants, or stock up at the little supermarket, it was only a ten minute walk away. Also an easy 1 hour drive from Palma airport.
Great staff who took car of you every need. Adults only was a bonus.
Honor bar with a variety of alcohol.
Great little town. They had a festival on while there which made it extra special.
- Absolutely beautiful! The view from our terrace was fabulous, we sat and watched the stars over the mountains at night whilst lying on lovely padded loungers, only the sheep bells and occasional donkey braying to be heard. The hotel has the most stunning location, mountains rearing in front of you and the charming village a few steps away at the rear. The staff were extremely friendly, breakfast was fresh and delicious with plenty of variety, again on a beautiful terrace facing the mountains. I completely fell in love with the place, Fornalutx is utterly charming, it felt like a privilege to stay there after the hustle and bustle of the rest of the island.
- The location was very beautiful and a total switch off. It is a perfect place to stay and relax.
- The view, the location, the staff and the quiet beautiful setting. Wonderful, helpful staff.
Ona Garden Lago
One of our best sellers in Port d’Alcudia! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Garden Lago resort has modern accommodations in a quiet residential neighborhood. It is a 15-minute walk from Port d’Alcúdia Beach and 1.5 miles from the marina.All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments have a small balcony overlooking a lake or pool. They feature a spacious living-dining room equipped with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. The kitchen includes a ceramic stove, oven or microwave and fridge.There are several bars and restaurants within a 15-minute walk of the apartments. For groceries, guests will find a local grocery store less than a quarter mile away.Hidropark water park is open in the summer months and is a 10-minute walk away. A bus to and from the marina and the historic quarter stops 650 feet from Garden Lago during summer.
- We had a family apartment. The apartment was in 3 floors and there was everything you need. We stayed there for 2 nights and we really enjoyed our stay there. We were able to cook and have a very nice time there. There is supermarket nearby. We would definitely recommend it.
- Very good property. Clean and a lot of unexpected services
- The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering any questions.
- Everything else is so impressive. The room was REALLY BIG AND NICE AND CLEAN. One of the best i have seen. Ecerything was provided eg washing machine,cooking stuff. Even oven. Home size fridge. Iron, lot of extra pillows. Even the couch can be converted into a bed which make a 4 ppl roon into a 6
– Well equipped kitchen
– Allowed to store our luggage after check out and even take a shower when we came back from the beach to collect them before heading to the airport.
Offering a spa with an outdoor pool, indoor pool and gym, Duvabitat Apartments offers self-catering accommodations in Port de Pollença. The apartments have a private balcony.The quiet Duvabitat apartments have simple, modern décor. Each one has a TV and Wi-Fi access for an extra cost. They have a kitchenette with a toaster and kettle.The property has a restaurant, and the nearest supermarket is 1,650 feet away. There is also a tennis court on site.The nearest beach is a 5-minute drive from the apartments. Palma de Mallorca is a 45-minute drive away.
- The apartment was comfortable and well equipped for simple cooking. The decor was nice and there was a good sized balcony. We appreciated the daily cleaning service! The walk to the seafront took approx 15 mins – we’d recommend walking the back route down the quiet roads rather than the hot and busy main road route that the hotel tell you to take. Only a couple of minutes longer! Excellent access to Pollensa and Palma from the bus stop round the corner.
- The facilities were excellent for our 3 5yr olds. Great pools and just enough entertainment during the the day and evening to enjoy.
- Location is good, short taxi ride to the center. The food is good, plenty of choice and good value on all-inclusive. Pools are excellent, plenty of sun lounges and space. Entertainment was very enjoyable.
- Breakfast – choice and quality excellent. Well worth paying extra for. Availability of sunbeds and umbrellas good and close proximity to pool. Close enough to town to walk there and back each night with older kids so didn’t need to drive or use taxis. Supermarkets in walking distance too.
- Extremely friendly staff, warm indoor pool which our children enjoyed every morning, tennis courts, big balcony and heating in apartments (needed at night in early April).
Sa Fornera is located in Alcudia. It features barbecue facilities, sea views and free WiFi.Leading onto a terrace, the air-conditioned apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen and a TV. The apartment also provides guests with a bathroom.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby and a bicycle rental service is available.Alcudia Old Town is 1.4 miles from the apartment. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- We just loved the tranquility of the place. Beautiful views from each single room of the apartment to either the beach or the nature reserve. The apartment was spotless and whatever you could possibly need on a holiday it was there. What I had not realized before, in many holiday lets the couch does not feel 100% right because it’s not yours. At Sa Fornera they had freshly washed throws on the couch which made it really feel like your own ( might sound a bit weird, but I loved that attention to detail). The location between beach and nature reserve and close to Alcudia and Pollencia is fantastic as well, so all in all we just loved it.
- The beds were extremely comfy. There was nothing I needed to buy food wise for the first night and plenty of things that lasted for the entire trip!
Lucía, die Vermieterin, hat sich wirklich viel Mühe gegeben. Bei unserer Ankunft hat sie bereits einige Grundnahrungsmittel wie Schinken, Käse, Brot, Butter und Obst für uns besorgt. Außerdem gab es noch ein paar Leckereien zur Begrüßung. Auch sonst war im Appartment bereits ein Grundstock an allem vorhanden was man z.B. zum kochen braucht. Außerdem: Sonnenschirm für den Strand, Strandtücher, Strandspielsachen für Kinder, Waschmittel, Spülmaschinen Tabs etc. Alles Dinge, die man nicht in den Koffer packen oder vor Ort kaufen muss.
Lucia hat uns noch anhand einer Karte Tipps für Restaurants und Ausflugsziele gegeben. Sie stand während unseres gesamten Aufenhalts via WhatsApp zur Verfügung. Es war rundum eine tolle Organistation!!! Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
Alles, wir kommen sehr gern wieder!
Haben uns sehr gut und willkommen gefühlt.
Traum Strand, Wasser, Wetter., alles war wunderbar.
Très bel appartement avec tout le confort nécessaire pour 3 enfants une vue côté mer et côté montagne,
un panier de bienvenue avec tous les produits locaux et un très bel accueil
One of our best sellers in Port de Pollensa! This contemporary complex is set by the Bay of Pollença, just half a mile from the beach, and offers a large outdoor pool, great family facilities and free parking.Perfect for a relaxing beach break, the Apartamentos Habitat are air-conditioned, and have a balcony where you can soak up the sun.You can cook your own meals, thanks to your apartment’s well-equipped kitchen, or sample local cuisine at the Habitat’s on site restaurant.Enjoy lounging by the swimming pool, or go for a refreshing swim under the sun.Younger guests can take advantage of the children’s pool and the convenient play area.Make the most of free parking to explore the Apartamentos Habitat’s fantastic natural setting. The complex’s tour desk will help you plan your trip.The area offers a wide range of open-air activities, such as tennis, golf, and water sports.You can also rent a bike at the 24-hour reception.
We got larger Appartment than booked.
Our daughter was given some toys from closed kids club. That was really nice.
- I liked everything, Wifi good if you are in the right spot and early morning best. Staff were lovely, place kept very clean.
- Location was great nice stroll to the beach and back
- The accommodation is clean and comfortable and the power shower is amazing! Good value for a 3 course evening meal and the food is very tasty. We went to Mallorca for cycling and this is a brilliant base with an enclosed outside space to store your bikes. Staff are friendly and helpful and are the main reason we have stayed here three times; and will be back. The accommodation may not be 5 star, but the staff are.
- clean/spacious/family friendly. great pools. entertainer worked her socks off.
- We got larger Appartment than booked.
Ten minutes’ walk from the Alcudia’s sandy beach, the Bellevue Club resort offers 8 swimming pools, mini golf, tennis and several restaurants. The studios and apartments all have private balconies.All accommodations has a kitchenette with fridge, hob and microwave. An on-site supermarket offers a range of groceries.The resort offers a wide program of entertainment for children and adults, including shows on the large outdoor stage. There are also go karts, 7 tennis courts and squash courts.The Bellevue complex offers a leisure area with bars, restaurants, shops and entertainment.The Bellevue complex includes large green areas in an attractive setting beside a lake. It offers car and bicycle hire, and there is free on-site parking.Please note that this hotel is only open from April to October.
- Freshly renovated. Good facility. Near a good beach.
- They have a boat that transfer you from the hotel to the beach. Instead of walking
- It wasn’t terrible as the reviews I read were saying. It was okay actually. Decent. They cleaned our room 3 times over our 5day stay, it is relatively close to the main beach which is nice, the locals were very polite. We didn’t use the hotel’s restaurants, pool and entertainment because it wasn’t our style being locked in a hotel all day, but we visited beaches and villages in the broader area that were super clean and beautiful.
The apartment was beautiful and exactly how I had an expectation, the decor, cleaniness and the staff were friendly.
All types of store was nearby and open late nights too.
Near to the beach. 🙂
Taxi help was the best.
- Swimming pools, walkable distance to beach, lots of shops and restaurants
Residencial Suites Valldemossa
Featuring a shared terrace with sun loungers and views of the mountain, Residencial Suites Valldemossa is a 15-minute drive from the Balearic Coast and 16 mi from Palma de Mallorca Airport.The apartments include a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, and oven. They all have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property serves à-la-carte breakfast and also includes shared barbecue facilities outside. Within 5 minutes of the house you will find a number of restaurants, bakeries, and a cash-machine.Sierra de Tramontana Mountains with their many lakes can be reached in 25 minutes by car. You can also visit Son Termens Golf Club, 6.2 mi from the house.
Very nice apartment.
Great and authentic breakfast.
The best and most friendly host and staff we had on our whole hiking tour.
Everything was done to make it a perfect stay. (Event the bottle of water we forgot under the breakfast table was carried to our taxi) Thanks
- This apartment was absolutely amazing. I went on a trip with my 7 year old daughter to Mallorca and wanted a safe comfortable place and this apartment exceeded the standard. The host was amazing, attention to detail and was very welcoming. The apartment was extremely clean and the bed was so comfortable, we fell in love with the bedding and decor. It truly made our trip very nice and was the perfect place to come back to after a long day at the beach. The location is in such a beautiful town with all of the perfect stores withing walking distance. You can find the perfect restaurants, bars, souvenir stores outside residence. They serve fabulous authentic Mallorcan breakfast in the morning and the host was very accommodating by explaining the origin of each plate. I will definitely come back to this place and recommend it to anyone who is looking to relax on vacation. The price is very worth the location and the apartment.
- Juan was amazingly friendly and sweet. He wanted you to have a good time and enjoy their stay. His staff, including the woman who gave us an extravagant Mallorquian tradtional breakfast was fabulous! Where we stayed was beautiful, you could see the cathedral during tapas you and gear the church bells ring from Resuebtial suites private terrace, the most beautiful place I’ve stayed on my travel through 42 countries!!!! Muchas gracias!
- Perfect breakfast and Juan provided us with a lot of stories about the food and its context in Mallorcan culture. Truly amazing apartment with an amazing rooftop terrace and a spa bath.
- Very attentive host and all amenities available in the spacious apartment. Great personal touch by our host Juan.
- Very nice apartment.
One of our top picks in Port de Soller – and a guest favorite.
Located in Port de Sóller, the beachfront Lili Apartments feature spectacular views of the sea or the Sierra de Tramuntana Mountain Range from their large private terraces. Each luxury apartment is air conditioned and offers free parking and free WiFi.Apartments come with a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. There is a private bathroom comes with free toiletries. The well-equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine.You can rent a car or bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. The apartments are a 5-minute walk from Soller Marina. Palma Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Maria was very friendly and the apartment was very clean and well appointed. It was also very spacious.
Everything was excellent except the weather.
It rained all week.☔️☔️☔️☔️
Beach not too crowded.
Apartment had a great large private balcony with amazing views (but sadly a bad year for mosquitos and it meant closing doors as soon as dark – but staff helped with something to keep then in check).
Smiley helpful reception.
Great facilities in flat and lots of kitchen equipment, so well thought out.
Lovely bowl of oranges on arrival and a juicer, too.
- Space – the apartments are very spacious and well equipped. The bed was very comfortable and with the black out blinds made for a very good nights sleep. The best restaurant in Soller, ‘Es Passeig’ (in our opinion) was right underneath the apartment block. There is a little noise from the beach front in the evenings but the apartments seem to keep most of it to a minimum. The WIFI is good and there is an elevator to all floors.
- Staff was so friendly, location excellent!! Perfect
Villa Alexia – Complex
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Villa Alexia – Complex is located in Port de Pollensa in the Majorca Region, 0.7 mi from Pollentia. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath. Towels are offered.
- Astrid was a wonderful host and nothing was too much trouble.
- Perfect location, excellent value for money. Astrid was the perfect hostess and looked after us like we were royalty! I will return next year…
- Lovely cool clean and large apartment. Excellent location. Beautiful pool with lots sunbeds. Amazing host in the lovely helpful Astrid. Will definitely return soon.
- Quiet location, 5 mins walk to the main square, another 2 mins to the beach front. Enough sun beds and pool room for the amount of rooms/people. 2 minute walk to the nearest supermarket.
- Pool was nice and had enough space, there was also a barbecue. Lots of parking space and quiet neighbourhood.
Top Apartments In Escorca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Escorca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Escorca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Escorca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!