10 Best Apartments To Stay In El Golfo Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
El Golfo Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in El Golfo Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Golfo Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Golfo Lanzarote. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in El Golfo Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in El Golfo Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In El Golfo Lanzarote:
Casa Antonio Camacho
One of our top picks in El Golfo.Located in El Golfo, within 12 miles of Parque Nacional de Timanfaya, Casa Antonio Camacho offers sea views. Guests might enjoy the free WiFi.This apartment has a kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom.The apartment has a terrace. Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from Casa Antonio Camacho.
No reviews yet.
Casita El Golfo
Located in El Golfo, this apartment features shared swimming pool and a terrace with sea views. Guests benefit from balcony and a terrace.A microwave and a fridge can be found in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are available in this apartment.Lanzarote Airport is 14 mi away.
For me El Golfo is the top location on Lanzarote. House is on the beach. Beach is save for kids (no cliffs).
A children’s playground is on the other side of the village, 5 min walking.
El Golfo is an excellent starting point for hiking.
The outdoor terrace is safe for small children play. Privat pool is in separate area.
Quiet surroundings, only sea waves druming. Free parking in front of door.
Suitable refrigerator with freezer. Enough containers for cooking.
TV …I found only 7 local chanel, 1 with cartoon.
After a week we just got used to a modest life. 🙂
- Direct access to the beach, swimming pool (with seawater), great view (from the top floor apartment), quick and effective communication with the owner
- Property has amazing location. It is quite basic but has all you need. The bed is comfortable the shower good and view amazing. Swimming pool brilliant.El Golfo is great place.
- It is quirky, basic and we love it. There is a pool which is private, a lounging area on the beach and the view from the small lounge diner is fabulous. The parking is good and you are right in the middle of El Golfo with restaurants on either side. If it’s luxury you are after it won’t be ideal but if value for money, and slightly offbeat is your style, it is a winner. We will definitely be coming back.
- De locatie met de eigen strandstoelen aan zee. Het is een zeer eenvoudig huisje dus luxe moet je niet verwachten, maar alles doet het en het bed is ok. Zwembad niet geprobeerd want het was te koud helaas. Vooral leuk voor jongere stellen denk ik. Met kinderen niet aan te raden.
- For me El Golfo is the top location on Lanzarote. House is on the beach. Beach is save for kids (no cliffs).
Casa Oliver – Volcano View
Located in El Golfo, just 12 miles from Parque Nacional de Timanfaya, Casa Oliver – Volcano View provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment can use the balcony.The apartment has a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer.Cycling, fishing and hiking can be enjoyed nearby, and a car rental service is available.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Excellent setup of the rooms. Very clean. Great bed Nice to have all the little details of an easy to live in apartment such as washing machine with powder and simple things like a stocked store cupboard.
- The apartment is quite spacious, with a small terrace, where you can eat breakfast or lunch. There were some inconveniences at the beginning of our stay, but the owner managed to solve them immediately, which we really appreciated.
- Nice apartment in a wonderful environment, a little village with beautiful nature and view. It has all basic facilities. I really liked the rooftop dining and resting area.
- Great location. Wake up to the sun rising over the two nearby peaks of the volcano and sat on the beach in the evening watching the sun set and the waves crashing into the cliffs.
- This lovely cosy apartment is in great location, on the best part of the island, with Timanfaya National Park on the doorstep. Enjoyed amazing beaches and dramatic landscape.
Massala is located in El Golfo. The property features sea views.The 2-bedroom apartment comes with a living room with TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with fridge. Towels and bed linen are available in this accommodation.The apartment has a terrace.Parque Nacional de Timanfaya is 12 miles from Massala. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Golfo Apartment Sleeps 5 WiFi
Located in El Golfo, just 12 miles from Parque Nacional de Timanfaya, El Golfo Apartment Sleeps 5 WiFi has accommodations with free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment can use a fully equipped kitchen.The apartment has a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca Esperanza provides barbecue facilities, as well as accommodations with a kitchen in Yaiza. Complimentary WiFi is available.Providing a terrace, specific units are air-conditioned and feature a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A car rental service is available at this property.Montañas de Fuego Mountains is 5 miles from the apartment. Lanzarote Airport is 12 miles away.
- Second visit this year. Absolutely in love with this place. Very remote and peaceful. Wonderful views of the sea and timanfaya mountains. Spacious house, has all you need. Owner very friendly, I was even invited for a BBQ 🙂 The whole check in process goes extremely smooth. No complains.
- A fantastic quiet place off the beaten track with wonderful views to the west. I loved it! The apartment is very spacious and has all you need. Check in process was smooth and easy. Hope to return soon!
- La ubicación es maravillosa, a las lomas de una montaña con todo el cielo estrellado. Con el coche lo tienes todo cerca, el Parque del timanfaya esta al lado y multiples playas a menos de 20 minutos, Hector nos trató superbien y nos recomendó sitios donde comer y visitar, fue todo maravilloso.
Außer Ofen – Top ausgestattete Kuche, gemütlich eingerichtetes Wohnzimmer inkl großer Fernseher. Also konnte man abends auch Filme schauen.
Sauberes, großes Bad und schöne helle Schlafzimmer.
Am besten aber ist die Lage: am Rande der Stadt Yaiza ist man ganz für sich und hat die absolute Ruhe. Gleichzeitig kann man sehr bequem in Yaiza etwas essen oder trinken gehen. Ein Einkaufszentrum ist auch sehr nah im Ort.
Mit dem Mietwagen sind alle Sehenswürdigkeiten leicht zu erreichen.
Wir kommen wieder 😊
- Una estancia muy agradable, una casa muy bonita y bien equipada . Héctor, el dueño, muy amable y dispuesto a ayudar en todo lo que precises. Volveremos sin duda
Ventanas de Lanzarote
One of our top picks in Playa Quemada.These bright apartments are located within a 10-minute walk of Lanzarote’s Quemada Beach and offer a spacious shared sun terrace with impressive ocean views. Free private parking is provided.All simple cozy accommodations at Ventanas de Lanzarote have a living area with a sofa. The kitchenette features a gas hob and refrigerator. The apartments feature 1 or 2 bright bedrooms with large windows.Bars and restaurants are within 10 minutes’ walk of Ventanas de Lanzarote. The nearest supermarket is a 10-minute drive away. There is a hiking and mountain-biking trail that passes in front of the property.Yaiza, Puerto del Carmen and Lanzarote Airport are within 30 minutes’ drive. Playa Blanca Beach is about 12 mi away.
The friendliness of the host and the locals made it feel like home from home. The isolation you get here off the beaten tourist track is awesome! You can do as much or as little as you desire.
Be prepared with either a hire car or to pay taxis as there is no public transport here.
- View, Location, the village, the details, the place is perfect.
- Really comfortable bed. Everything that we needed was accommodated here. The area is lovely and quiet.
Position of apartment overlooking sea n mountains.
Comfortable bed, kitchen adequately equipped.
Owners v helpful.
Everything within this property was excellent.
Beautiful views and location, but a car is necessary as there are no shops/bars in this village or nearby. (4 good restaurants though)
Perfect for a relaxing break with panoramic sea views, and very helpful staff.
- The friendliness of the host and the locals made it feel like home from home. The isolation you get here off the beaten tourist track is awesome! You can do as much or as little as you desire.
Casas del Sol
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Set 5 minutes’ walk from Playa Blanca Beach, Casas del Sol features attractive apartments with terraces overlooking its gardens. It has an outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts.Each apartment at Casas del Sol has a spacious living area with satellite TV. The kitchen comes with a fridge, oven and coffee maker. There are sun loungers, and a table and chairs on the terrace.The center of Playa Blanca is just 1,000 feet from the apartments. A range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found here.Timanfaya National Park is a 25-minute drive from the Casas del Sol. Lanzarote Airport is 22 mi away.
Comfortable spacious units. Very complete facilities in the unit. Well maintained. Great to have washing machine and drying rack.
Very strategic location that provides excellent access to eat, drink, and beach time. A left turn walk from entrance is a <5 min walk to center city with a pedestrian arranged walk along seawall, an area loaded with restaurants. A right turn walk from entrance is a 2 min walk to street that accesses the Ferry Terminal Port, this takes you to area of cafes, pub/sports bars, a Starr market. Playa Blanca is a short drive to various beautiful beaches.
- Quiet relaxing environment, lovely villa, pool is fantastic, always plenty of room around the pool and sun deck.
- Location, size of the villa all British tv, so spotless & clean everywhere. Beautifull pool.
The location was excellent, easy access to bars restaurants and beach. Easy to find with very helpful smiling staff.
Library in office and selection of books in villa
- Good comfortable beds , lounge furniture and patio furniture good , blackout blinds in bedroom good
- Comfortable spacious units. Very complete facilities in the unit. Well maintained. Great to have washing machine and drying rack.
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Casa Nimbara is located in Playa Blanca. It features sea views and free WiFi.Featuring pool views, the apartment is composed of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a hair dryer. The kitchen comes with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge, as well as a coffee machine and an electric tea pot.The apartment has an outdoor pool. Guests can also relax in the garden or on the sun terrace.Puerto del Carmen is 20 miles from Casa Nimbara, while Costa Teguise is 30 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 22 miles away.
- Lovely warm apartment in quiet location on outskirts of Playa Blanca.
- We came back here, so obviously we like it (reviewed before). It’s a good sized villa with comfy beds. We liked the large bath sheets supplied in the main bathroom, and the fact that things like washing-up liquid are supplied. The kitchen is pretty well stocked with pots, pans and implements (from Ikea). There were plenty of hangers in the wardrobe.
- Very nice big, comfortable residence. Separate bedroom and bathroom for children and parents. Cozy terrace and nice pool. Good eqipped kitchen. Very quiet area and nice hosts.
- Good host, good location, spacious & very clean. Good selection of English TV Channels. Welcome pack of 3 beers was very welcome!. The property was within a short walk of many restaurants and shops.
- Quiet and very spacious. There is a new hotel being built between the property and the sea (Jan 2019) but there was little disturbance from the builders. The location very close to the sea side Marine walk way is excellent. Close to facilities (shops, supermarket) at the marina. There is a good walk to the rural beaches at Papagayo ( involves a short v steep rocky section, fine for anyone except those who have mobility problems) from the door (30 mins). Lovely bathrooms. The apartment has all the basics but is not luxurious.
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool, Palmeras Garden is located in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. This property offers apartments for up to 3 people with a private terrace, and a shared garden.All apartments have 1 double bedroom and a bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided. Air conditioning is available for an extra cost.There is a living space with a sofa bed, safe, satellite TV and dining table, while the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee machine, and an electric kettle. You can enjoy views of the surroundings from the furnished terrace.The property has an on-site bar, and it also offers a massage service, tennis court and billiards table for an extra charge. Car hire and bicycle rental services are available.The nearest beach is a 20-minute walk from Palmeras Garden, and Playa Blanca Port, with ferry services to Fuerteventura, is 1.6 mi from the property.
- We liked the low level style apartments. Sunny terrace was great. Easy walk to the pool and reception. Staff very friendly. Ideal for couples.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and from my spacious, sunny private balcony I could see the gardens and the sea. It was peaceful apart from some traffic noise. I was able to pay for wifi online which was much cheaper than quoted on the website and found it reliable.
- Location and apartment we were in has sun on the patio from 10 am until sunset. Good pool area. Pleasant reception staff
- Great chill out location. Arena bar on site has good reasonable price food all day. Bike hire, shop, gym and laundrette on site. 200m from main promenade or climb Mount Roja just behind you.
- Love the location of this property. Very quiet and lovely pool area. Friendly and helpful staff and gardens and pool area kept spotlessly clean.
Top Apartments In El Golfo Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in El Golfo Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in El Golfo Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in El Golfo Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!