10 Best Apartments To Stay In El Berrueco Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
El Berrueco Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in El Berrueco Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Berrueco Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Berrueco Community of Madrid. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in El Berrueco Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in El Berrueco Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In El Berrueco Community Of Madrid:
Alojamientos La Dehesa
Set in El Berrueco, Alojamientos La Dehesa offers accommodations with a picturesque rural setting in the Sierra Norte de Madrid. The property has an ideal location for hiking, canoeing and fishing.Alojamientos La Dehesa offers attic apartments and studios with rustic décor, including beamed ceilings and pastel-colored walls. Each comes with a fireplace, heating and a TV. Kitchen facilities include a microwave, fridge and electric hob.A charming, stone-clad property, La Dehesa features architecture characteristic of the area. It is set next to the El Genaro walking route. Guests have access to a shared pool, 1.2 mi from the property.Offering easy access to the A1 Motorway, you can reach Madrid in less than an hour by car. El Atazar Lake is less than 0.6 mi from the village of El Berrueco, while Este Park is approximately 19 mi away.
- The rooms are located very close to the small village center. The room was not luxorious but had the stuff I needed to make myself at home and to make my own dinner. Easy exit by leaving the keys in a hole one floor up. Nice heat in the room in the middle of February.
- The house is very nice, the area is pretty amazing, pretty close from village centre. Close to a park. Calm picturesque area.
Estudio acogedor, muy calentito, con lo necesario para pasar unos días, ducha excelente.
El trato del personal para la recogida de llaves muy muy amable asesorando que hacer por la zona, y sobretodo sitio ideal para ir con mascota.
La gente del pueblo es muy amable.
- Apartamento muy acogedor y la chimenea genial…. Y su situación cerca de Madrid per aislado a la vez.
- La calefacción era super. Para los días fríos estará genial. Yo tuve que abrir la ventana porque era un poco mareante. Estaba todo limpio aunque no era nuevo. El acceso fue muy cómodo, tanto al pueblo como al alojamiento.
Located in Cervera de Buitrago, Los Camarotes offers houses with a seating area with a fireplace and views of the Atazar Lake.Featuring rustic décor and exposed wooden beams, each house at Los Camarotes includes a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a hob, microwave and coffee machine. Every house has a double bedroom with a hot tub. Bed linen and towels are provided.The nearest restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ drive from Los Camarotes. A-1 Motorway is 9.3 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The host who gave us the keys arrived almost as soon as we called. The location is great and the view of the lake from the balcony was beautiful. It was really handy having the alimentacion shop right beside the property. Place was clean and had basic equipment needed in the kitchen. The jacuzzi bath was a great addition. Check out was quick and easy. The town is incredibly small and very calm. Lots of people visit the lake to sunbathe and swim (though it’s not really allowed) but a short walk takes you to much quieter areas.
- The ambiance was charming with rustic feel. Great view of the lake. Convenient location.
- La chimenea, la comodidad de la cama y el jacuzzi.
Nos gusto todo… se agradece la calefacción, el agua caliente,
Las cabañas ofrecen todo lo que se necesita para pasar un fin de semana tranquilo y con comodidad.
Sin duda volveremos en otra ocasión.
El jacuzzi es un placer, la casa es súper calentita con la chimenea y la calefacción , las vistas desde la casa impresionantes . Un sitio muy tranquilo y súper relajante. Te dejan salir más tarde,
a la qué hora que quieras y es de agradecer. Sitio muy recomendable al qye volveremos y recomendamos sin duda.
Alojamientos Botica Rural
This characteristic, stone country building is set in the Sierra de Madrid, 40 minutes’ drive from the city center. Located in the tranquil village of La Cabrera, it offers free Wi-Fi.Alojamientos Botica Rural has easy access to the A1 Motorway, and there is free on-site parking. IFEMA Convention Center and Barajas Airport are both within 45 minutes’ drive.Each rustic, air-conditioned apartment has tiled floors and a living room with a sofa. Some have flat-screen TV and access to a patio. All are heated and have a private bathroom.All apartments have a well-equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is also a dining area, dishwasher and kettle.There are barbecue facilities and a tour desk. Hiking is popular in the area.
- The owner was very helpful, lovely peaceful location.
- We chose an apartment so that we could eat when we wanted after a tiring journey from Bilboa rather than eat late as the Spanish normally do. It had all we needed to do this. The bed was comfortable.
- Very convenient overnight stop on way from ferry to the South. Have stayed there before. Secure underground parking worth booking.
- In centre of town. Secure underground parking. Private terrace. Well kitted out.
- It was clean and location was good for our stop off on route to murcia
Hospedería del Valle Boutique Apartments
Offering charming, individually decorated apartments, Hospedería del Valle Boutique Apartments offers views of Valle del Lozoya Nature Reserve from its balconies. Set in Gargantilla del Lozoya, it features a terrace and an attractive garden.Set within a restored hayloft, each pretty apartment has rustic décor with wooden furnishings and pastel-colored finishes. The living room has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, toaster and electric hob.Some apartments include a small garden or a balcony.Offering free WiFi, the property has a room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer and an iron, available for guests’ use.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing, cycling and horse riding. La Cuenca Alta del Río Manzanares Park is within 50 minutes’ drive of the property and you can drive to Rascafría in 20 minutes by car.Segovia is 37 mi away, while Madrid can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Javier and Mrs Rosa were both very helpful. Very easy check-in and nice and quiet location.
- Lovely quiet location and only 15 minutes from the motorway. A perfect overnight stop or a lovely location for a longer holiday. Beautiful surroundings and every comfort in the apartment. Javier was very helpful.
- It’s a spacious apartment and it was very clean.
- This is a fantastic place! Faultlessly clean, beautifully decorated in good taste, comfortable, warm and cosy (March stay), gorgeous mountain location and picturesque village. Lovely welcoming people. Cannot rate it highly enough – have booked three more stays this year already!
- It would have been nice to have some basic food in for our arrival. We arrived late in the day, with twin babies and a toddler in tow. My husband had to do an emergency trip to the shop, which was suitting imminently…
La Posada De Lola
This country house is located in El Molar, at the edge of the Sierra Norte Mountains. Combining traditional features with modern furnishings, it offers apartments with free Wi-Fi and a balcony.All heated partments at the Posada de Lola feature tiled floors, wooden beams and stone walls. The kitchenettes include a hob, microwave and coffee maker.The Posada has a patio and a sun terrace. Staff at reception can provide information about El Molar and the surrounding area, and there is also a laundry service available.The Pedrezuela Reservoir is 13 minutes’ drive away and is popular for water sports. You can drive to the IFEMA Congress Center in 20 minutes, and Barajas Airport in half an hour. Central Madrid is a 40-minute drive away.
- The bed. The traditional decoration. The bottle of champagne.
- The apartment was very good, the breakfast supplied was very good. Facilities in the kitchen were also very good
- Secure underground parking and a quaint refurbished hotel, great.
- Espacio en la habitación – muy amplia, excelentes áreas
- Very comfortable and spacious. Nice and peaceful place.
El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya
An heated indoor pool is offered by this country house in Gargantilla del Lozoya. Set in the picturesque Lozoya Valley, it is 3.7 mi from San Mames.El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya features warmly decorated rooms and a living room with a TV. Bed linen and towels are included.The fully equipped kitchenette is ideal for preparing home-cooked meals. Those wishing to dine out will find Groucho Grill Restaurant in the village of Pinilla de Buitrago, 1.9 mi away.El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya makes the ideal base for hiking, mountain biking and horse riding trips in the valley. In the summer months, guests can go canoeing or fishing in Riosequillo lake (150 feet).Free on-site parking is provided by El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya. Madrid–Barajas Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Great location. Quiet and beatiful. A place to “charge your batteries”. Easy to access, close to market and restaurant. Very helpful Gema and the 2 Miriam ??. A place that I would recommend anyone. Thank you for such a great staying.
- Ideal place for “charging your batteries” and running away from the city noise and rush. Parking is free and the surroundings are magnificent. Lots of hiking stages, bike routes, and of course the swimming pool for relaxation.
- La ubicación es perfecta, tranquilo rodeado de naturaleza, y la acogida buenísima con unos anfitriones super amables y muy atentos al bienestar de sus clientes. Los alojamientos están muy bien, amplios y muy limpios.
Casa rural muy cuidada, amplia cocina-salón y dos dormitorios amplios.
Todo muy limpio y recién pintado.
Baño con ducha.
Personal súper simpático y amable.
Ideal para familias con niños.
- El trato del personal exquisito, la piscina en unas condiciones optimas tanto en limpieza como en uso y la vivienda se entrego en perfectas condiciones tanto de limpieza como orden.
El Bulin de Robregordo
Including free Wi-Fi, El Bulin de Robregordo offers 1-bedroom apartments with heating, located in the village of Robregordo, in the Sierra Norte de Madrid Mountains.Located in a rustic, stone building which used to be a forge, the apartments come with a double or twin bedroom. Some also have a double sofa bed in the living area.Featuring a flat-screen TV and wood-burning stove, the living area is furnished with a dining table. The kitchenette includes a microwave. There is 1 bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Activities in the surrounding area include skiing and hiking. Tourist information is also provided.There is a café bar in the village of Robregordo. Los Cerezos restaurant, El Puerto restaurant, and Puerto supermarket are all a 5-minute drive from the apartments. El Bulin de Robregordo is located 43 mi from Madrid Barajas Airport.
- Nice location, fairly close to the motorway. Old but well maintained house.
- We liked the idea of an apartment as we had a pet and cook own meal
- Lovely location and well equipped would have been perfect
- A real apartment. Very good if you were to use it as a base for walking or cycling when stopping for a stay of a few days.
- Lovely building, huge room, large and comfy bed, a kitchen area with a fridge and the owner left a basket of cakes, biscuits etc, together with fresh milk and orange juice – which was a very welcomed and unexpected touch. It was also dog friendly, with plenty of room for my German Shepherd to stretch out – so much better than the average hotel room.
Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera
Offering a garden, Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Mamés. Madrid is 55 mi away.The accommodations is equipped with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A fridge and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.The area is popular for trekking, cycling and fishing. Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama is 22 mi from the property. Pedraza is 36 mi from Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- THE BREAKFAST BASKET WITH MILK UPON ARRIVAL. THE QUIET AREA. THE HOSTESS. VERY CLOSE TO RESTAURANT.
- Location, cleanness and the kindness of the owners
- La casita super acogedora, el recibimiento buenísimo y la zona muy tranquila.. precisamente lo que buscamos.
Un detalle la cesta de desayuno y tener ya la calefacción puesta al llegar. Con la hora de salida son muy flexibles.
Casita que tiene todo lo necesario para pasar unos días.
A nuestra perrita le dieron chuches y pusieron comedero para ella, un buen punto.
Muy bien la relación calidad precio. Muy amables los anfitriones. Buen lugar.
La casa tiene todos los requisitos básicos necesarios, incluídas cosas para cocinar como aceite, etc.
El Encanto De Miraflores
Set in the historic center of Miraflores de la Sierra, El Encanto de Miraflores offers spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi. The apartments feature washing machines and are cleaned daily.Each apartment has a living area with a TV and sofa. The kitchen comes with a ceramic hob, microwave and kitchenware.Madrid is 31 mi away and free parking is possible near El Encanto De Miraflores.
We stayed at the top floor which is very cosy with wood cealings. Location is really great to visit nearby towns and places of interest such as Hayedo de Montejo, Castle at Manzanares el Real, Rascafría, Patones de Arriba, etc
The town itself of Miraflores is really great with all the needed services (supermarket, shops,…). There is a churrería just at the corner perfect for a traditional breakfast of churros and chocolate.
- Beautifully restored building and furnished sympathetically with the age of the building. Good bed .
- Everything…the apartment was beautifully furnished and decorated. Location excellent…easy walk into the squares for bars and restaurants.
El primer día llegando empezó a nevar y era precioso.
El check in fue super rápido.
Es un lugar tranquilo, tiene supermercados cerca, pastelería, carnicería y la cocina tiene lo necesario(incluso una cafetera). Además el pueblo de miraflores es muy bonito y se come muy bien en los restaurantes locales. La cama es cómoda y el apartamento muy bonito.
Fueron muy amables y estaba todo super limpio.
Repetiriamos sin dudar.
- El alojamiento es precioso, aún mejor que en las fotos. Está decorado y cuidado con todo detalle
- We stayed at the top floor which is very cosy with wood cealings. Location is really great to visit nearby towns and places of interest such as Hayedo de Montejo, Castle at Manzanares el Real, Rascafría, Patones de Arriba, etc
Located in Soto del Real, AR Apartamentos provides accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a microwave, toaster and a fridge. Some units have a dining area and/or a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at this property and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Madrid is 30 miles from the apartment. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The staff were very accommodating and kept in contact before our arrival very reassuring and professional
I was a little bit late arriving however the host contacted me via WhatsApp to make plans for key pickup.
Host extremely kind and helpful, key transfer very easy.
Apartment was heated upon arrival which was greatly appreciated.
Squeaky clean apartment. Fantastic furniture and lovely shower.
The owner brought me a hairdryer and proffered advice for shopping.
The owner was very sweet and efficient she is in the right line of business 🙂
Quiet and calm apartment close to village amenities.
Check out the next village Manzanares El Real since it has wonderful boutiques activities, electric bike rental, THE place to be!
- Host was excellent helping us with an early check in. Very quick responding to questions before our arrival. The area is lovely and far removed ed from the hustle and bustle of the city. Great view of the mountains from the balcony.
- Excellent customer service. Very nice and clean. An excellent base to explore the surrounding area (Madrid, Segovia, etc.).
Really clean and spacious throughout (apart from the kitchen). The apartment had everything we needed.
The hosts were really friendly and helpful, particularly Laura.
Bike hire was arranged for us and bikes delivered to and collected from the apartment. Great location for cycling, road or mountain bike, and for hill walking.
Great views of the hills.
Top Apartments In El Berrueco Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in El Berrueco Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in El Berrueco Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in El Berrueco Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!