10 Best Apartments To Stay In Dos Hermanas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Dos Hermanas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Dos Hermanas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dos Hermanas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dos Hermanas Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Dos Hermanas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Dos Hermanas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Dos Hermanas Andalucía:
house with 5 bedrooms in dos hermanas, with pool access, enclosed garden and …
House with 5 bedrooms in dos hermanas, with pool access, enclosed garden and… Is located in Dos Hermanas and offers a tennis court. It has free WiFi and a restaurant.The apartment features a cable TV. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher.The apartment has a terrace. If you would like to discover the area, golfing is possible nearby.Seville is 6 miles from house with 5 bedrooms in dos hermanas, with pool access, enclosed garden and…, while Carmona is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Puerta del Sur
Just a 10-minute drive from the center of Seville, these apartments have the use of a bright and cheerful cafe and you can start the day with the breakfast service.Relax in the peace and quiet of your own studio space in the Puerta del Sur building. Each studio has a large double bedroom with a seating area, a bathroom and a kitchen. Decor is typically Spanish with pine furniture. Free WiFi is provided.In the morning, kick-start your day with the breakfast served in the pleasant cafe from 08:00 until 10:30. Later, relax in the inviting sofas of the communal lounge areas and head to the bar for a night-cap in the evening. Enjoy a daily cleaning service in your apartment.
Bellavista-Palmera is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and city walks.
- It was value for money.Since it is not located in the centre of the city,we had to figure out the commute. There is Bellavista train station at 5 mins walk which takes you to San Bernardo, from where everything is at walking distance. The host was really nice and kind. Overall it was a good stay.
- Good location close to city but not right in it and close to motorway. Vending machine downstairs and garage next door as well as cash machine.
Free public parking.
Enjoyed that the room was cleaned daily!
Close to public transport but 7km from centre city.
Helpful staff with kitchen and cleaning goods.
- Pleasant person on reception. Good buffet breakfast. Good sized room with heating. Reasonable bars nearby for snacks.
After spending 50 mins on a jam packed bus to get there, I was not feeling very positive about staying here. Once I found the train (less than 10 mins into town plus personal space!) I felt a lot better about it.
The apartment itself was spacious, comfortable and quiet. There’s a local shop 5 mins walk away to get your supplies. If you want your appartment cleaned every day, they clean it or just put the dnd sign on the door.
Hotel Apartamentos Simon Verde
Apartamentos Simón Verde is located 15 minutes’ drive from central Seville, in a quiet residential area. Set around an outdoor pool, the air-conditioned studios feature a private terrace.Each modern studio has a lounge-diner with a sofa and TV. There is a small kitchenette with a fridge and a microwave. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a bath tub or shower.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service. You can hire a car from the tour desk. The complex offers 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone.
Fantastic that it’s pet friendly as we are traveling with 2 dogs. Also we are on bicycles and could bring them into the room.
- Awesome room with a lot of space. Very clean. Staff is suburb and welcoming. An amazing place to stay at.
- The location was very good and the map I received from the reception was helpfull.
- Lovely quiet location. Good sized suite. Spotlessly clean.
- Quite spacious room, comfortable bed, adequate heating. Good value accommodation just outside the city
- Wonderful checkin!
One of our top picks in Seville.Apartamentos Resitur is located in Seville’s Triana District, across the river from the Torre de Oro Tower. It features air-conditioned apartments and free WiFi access in rooms and communal areas. There is a 24-hours reception in the property.Each apartment has a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and utensils, as well as a small seating area.There is a selection of characteristic tapas bars and restaurants within walking distance of Apartamentos Resitur. A public parking is available nearby.The Resitur has an ideal location, set close to many of Seville’s tourist attractions, including the city’s cathedral and the Giralda Bell Tower, 15 minutes’ walk away. Plaza de España is just over 0.6 mi away from the property, and you can walk to the Sevilla April Fairground in 5 minutes.
Triana is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, ambiance and monuments.
- The room had been renovated! It had new furniture and mattresses. The bathroom as also new. All in all a pleasant surprise.
- Location was great . tight in the heart of Seville . Near to all attractions
- good location not far from the city centre, in an apartment area of the city, there was a supermarket next door which was very handy. the front desk was good with some tourist information, and maps etc.. don’t know about breakfast as i never had it if there was breakfast i never saw it? the room was clean and tidy and a good size with a big t.v and wifi.
- Headed over to Seville for two nights to watch England play Spain. Needed a budget hotel in a good location and this ticked all the boxes for us. This hotel was 15 minutes walk from the central ‘Plaza de Armas’ bus station.
- Was heading over to Seville to watch England play Spain. We needed a cheap hotel in a central location for a couple of nights and this ticked the boxes. We had a twin room which was pretty spacious. If like us your not too fussy its fine.
Apartamentos Luxsevilla Palacio
Apartamentos Luxsevilla Palacio are located 5 minutes’ walk from Seville’s Congress center and 1.9 mi from the airport. The complex offers an outdoor pool, paddle tennis court and free W-Fi.All Luxsevilla Palacio apartments have a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.Other facilities available include a 24-hour reception.Seville’s old town is a 15-minute drive away from the complex. Here you can find the Alcázar Palace and the Giralda Tower.
Este is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and sightseeing.
- The best part is David… The Cuban who is so charming and simpatico…. It was nice to meet him… And it was great the way he took care of us…. Thank you David…
- Staff hotel so nice and the location near to the airport
- Great location for travel to the airport, with a range of restaurants and entertainment around if you are planning on spending just the one night before travelling on.
- Staff friendliness. Cleanliness and comfort. Value for money.
- Proximity to airport is excellent. We had a super early flight.
Apartamentos Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe
These apartments in Bormujos are a 10-minute drive from the center of Seville and close to the A-49 motorway. They have free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The bright, modern Apartour Apartments are air-conditioned and feature an LED TV in the living room.Kitchens in the Apartour Aljarafe apartments are equipped with a ceramic hob and fridge. There is also a microwave, washing machine and coffee maker.The apartments are 650 feet from Megaocio Shopping and Leisure Center. The hotel’s La Plaza Restaurant specializes in rice dishes and stews, and there is also a café which serves breakfast and snacks during the day.There are padel courts on the complex and Zaudin Golf Club is 1.2 mi away.
- The apartment is spacious, nice, clean, comfortable, and fully equipped with what you need. There are also plenty of supermarkets nearby. Seville’s attractions are only about 15 kilometers away.
- The room is just like the pictures. Let us have late check out. Building next door had vending machines. Lots of free parking.
Good customer service.
Ample parking spaces
Good size apartment
Location/price ratio is great!
- Nice compact apartment, quite well equipped kitchen. Fast internet
Apartamentos Turísticos Covadonga
These modern apartments with free WiFi are located by the motorway, just 3.7 mi outside Sevilla city center. The complex’s outdoor pool is open in summer.All apartments at Apartamentos Turísticos Covadonga have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. They include a basic kitchen, and some feature a balcony or terrace. Heating is also available.The Covadonga complex is located in the commercial and business center of Bormujos. Private parking is possible on site at a good price.The Isla Mágica theme park is only 2.5 miles away. Seville Airport is within 12 miles.As well as the swimming pool, there are paddle tennis courts and a nice terrace. Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- The pool was ok- large, but the water was uncomfortably cold.
Clean, good size, near supermarket and restaurants. Very easy to park.
The swimming pool has a good size but we haven’t tried it.
- Nice, comfortable and clean apartment with a large terrace, perfect for breakfasts 🙂 Well equipped kitchen and a very friendly host. It was a good choice 🙂
- An apartment that was so poorly equipped it was a joke, and the microwave didn’t turn
- Not having to drive to the city, a bus stop not far. A laundry available.
Apartamentos Vértice Bib Rambla
This modern building is surrounded by gardens. There is a private swimming pool, open during the summer months.The Bib Rambla Apartments are only 600 feet from the Palacio de Congresos. There are bus routes to the center of the city.All apartments at the Bib Rambla have a 32-inch flat-screen TV.
Este is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and sightseeing.
- The apartment was very clean and comfortable for 3 people.
- The apartment was modern, spotless, well equipped and had a washing machine. It is located on a quiet street within easy walking distance to cafes and groceries. We selected this apartment because of its proximity to the airport.
- Convenient bus to City center, nice facilities and nearby shops and restaurants. Secure, free parking was great… Kitchen is fully equipped for some cooking, don’t expect anything fancy.
Good Value for money, spacy room,
During high temperature season you should choose an appartment number lower than nr. 400, which means on the first to third floor. The lower your number the cooler is your flat.
- Property was very pleasant, even had a washer which for us came handy, since we were on the go for 3 weeks already. It was very clean comfortable and spacious. Also had secure and free parking. The only setback was the location. It takes 30-40 min by bus to town. Bus stop 7 min away. Altogether good value for money.
Apartamentos ELE Domocenter
Located on the edge of the Seville, Apartamentos ELE Domocenter is only 10 minutes from the city center. It is ideal accommodations for exploring the historical capital of Andalusia.Visit the famous monuments of the Alcázar and the city’s Cathedral, and stroll around the stunning Reales Alcázares gardens. From this complex you can also quickly get to the nearby business and commercial area of Bormujos.Apartamentos ELE Domocenter enjoys excellent transport connections, located next to the A49 motorway between Seville and Huelva. It is also only 9.3 mi from Seville airport. Doñana National Park and the beaches of Matalascañas are around 50 minutes’ drive away.
The building was modern and the apartment had a good kitchen and bath. The neighborhood was quiet and felt safe.
A car is a necessity but there was always free parking available on the adjacent streets. The staff at the reception desk were very nice.
- I like that the room was pretty big and how clean the bathroom was. The staff was friendly.
- Nice, quite modern and spacious apartments for reasonable price.
- Really luxury place to stay , friendly stuff , super clean and comfy rooms
- The bar was great and the staff on the bar where extremely friendly. Reception where ok. Improvements needed with customer service.
- The building was modern and the apartment had a good kitchen and bath. The neighborhood was quiet and felt safe.
IGH Vega de Triana
Offering easy access to the SE30 Motorway, these air-conditioned apartments are just a 10-minute drive from central Seville. The complex offers a free Wi-Fi zone and 24-hour reception.Each functional IGH Vega de Triana apartment has a spacious lounge with a TV, sofa bed and dining area. The modern kitchenettes include a microwave and fridge.IGH Vega de Triana has a spacious communal terrace and a bar, where a daily breakfast buffet is served. You can also find several fast food restaurants in the surrounding streets.The complex is located in a quiet area, around a 15-minute walk from San Juan Bajo Metro Station. Isla Mágica Theme Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- Cleanliness and size of room. Comfortable bed, reasonable breakfast
- Easy to get to the city, specially if you don’t want to drive. Metro station is just 5 minutes drive with plenty of free parking.
- Big and spacy appartment, big and very neat bathroom, lots of closets, spacy kitchen, big windows overviewing the area, free parking right infront, nice and helpfull staff, bus to city center just around the corner (1.6 euro), nice restaurants nearby – (use Tripadvisor) ! Got a room with strong wi-fi in it 😉
- Nice, comfortable and clean room. Plenty of space and our apartment had a bath, kitchen and large balcony area. Plenty of car parking available with public transport services nearby. Receptionists were very helpful and gave accurate information.
- The room was very spacious, with a very large balcony. There were 3 beds, a sofa, TV and a kitchen. All the rooms were clean and tidy, and I was allowed to store my cycle in my room. The whole hotel was very peaceful.
Top Apartments In Dos Hermanas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Dos Hermanas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Dos Hermanas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Dos Hermanas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!