10 Best Apartments To Stay In De Meern Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
De Meern Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in De Meern Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in De Meern Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in De Meern Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In De Meern Utrecht Province:
Mourits Hoeve is a self-catering accommodations located in Woerden. Free WiFi access is available here. The property is 9.3 mi from Utrecht.This accommodations will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a seating area. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathroom also comes with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy river view and garden view.At Mourits Hoeve you will find a garden and a terrace. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and fishing.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the Loosdrechtse Plassen are 11 mi away. Schiphol Airport is located 23 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- We loved everything at this property. The location, the comfort, the host, the house, everything! Totally recommend if you want to relax while in the area!
- Very clean, cosy and neatly apartment! We loved it!
A lovely location in the countryside by a canal. The owner is very kind and helpful.
Onsite car parking was very useful.
- The location of the property is beautiful and serene. The property is well furnished and spotless. The proprietors are friendly, welcoming and very helpful.
- Great location, spacious, very clean and friendly hosts
This studio is located in a townhouse from 1910 and combines unique design with modern facilities including flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Zaagmolen is a 15-minute walk from Neude.Studio Zaagmolen has a spacious open-plan living area with a kitchen featuring a dishwasher, coffee machine gas hob with an oven.The studio benefits from large windows at the front of the property and doors at the back leading to a garden with a wooden terrace. The lounge area features a fold-away bed, designer seating and an iPod docking station.City bike rental is available at the property. Zaagmolen Studio is a 5-minute walk from Grift Park and the Botanic Gardens at Utrecht University are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The place (it is beautiful, the colors are a perfect mix and the design is excellent), the host (a very very nice person, he also helped us with the candles for our friend’s birthday), the people of Utretch (and Holland also) are warm and friendly, the town is also very beautiful with lots of pretty places and architectural design to discover.
- Great location 10 mins from the hustle & bustle,very friendly owner no complaints at all hopefully not leave it 29 years till my nxt visit to Utrecht, beautiful town.
- The place was bigger than expected, very neat and clean, and extremely comfortable. The hosts Jeroen and his wife, Marije were very helpful and friendly. The bus stop is a couple minutes walk away, where you can catch a bus straight to Utrecht Centraal train station. Directly opposite the bus stop is a well-stocked Albert Heijn food store and a fresh foods grocer.
- Everything was awesome, hands-down! Close to public transportation, a supermarket and a café, and the beds were really comfortable and Wi-Fi was great. Not only that, they also got some really good DVDs since they got a DVD player!
- Spacious apartment. Very clean and had standard kitchen utensils + coffee and tea. Greeted upon arrival and given the keys. Short walk or bike into the center. Parking on the street directly in front of apartment (reasonable daily parking fee from the host).
De Eendracht Maarssen
De Nonnerie offers an apartment with a River Vecht view and original features including wooden beams. It is located in the center of Maarssen.The center of Utrecht, featuring the Dom Church, is 5.3 mi away. The Loosdrechtse Plassen recreational lake area is 10 minutes’ drive from Nonnerie. Hilversum, which features the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision, is 25 minutes away by car.The apartment at De Nonnerie features an open-plan living area with a dining table, flat-screen TV and sofa. The kitchen comes with a stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. A washing machine and dryer is also supplied. The bathroom comes with a bath and shower.
- Very nice and clean, the area is well served and the town is beautiful. Staff are kind
- Friendly staff.. plenty of room. Hotel cafe downstairs and parking at back.
- Beautiful, luxurious apartment in a great location
- With parking just by the hotel/restaurant and it is at a nice neighborhood for food or groceries. It sits right by the canal with very nice view. We have a wash machine, plenty of space for clothes drying and also a dish water. There are both shower and bathtub in the bathroom. Check in and check out are quite flexible as long as the appointment is set.
- Eine große, geschmackvolle und komfortable Ferienwohnung in einem hübschen Ort. Sehr empfehlenswert!
Hotel 26 offers elegant apartments along the Nieuwegracht in the historic center of Utrecht, only 1,500 feet from the famous Dom Tower. It includes a canal-side terrace, free Wi-Fi and a spacious living room with flat-screen TV and a DVD player.The kitchens in the apartments at Hotel 26 feature a dishwasher, a hob and a large dining table. They also each have a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower. The apartments are located in one of the old cellars next to the canal.The apartments are located in the middle of the shopping district and many restaurants are located within 5 minutes’ walk. Utrecht Central Railway Station is a 15-minute walk from Hotel 26. Amsterdam, featuring sights including Dam Square and the Rijksmuseum, is 35 minutes’ drive away.
City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in cafes, restaurants and shopping.
- Great location, comfy beds, clean room and bathroom, and helpful reception staff at main building.
- conveniently located, definitely will book again next time i visit Utrecht
- Awesome! Right in the center of utrecht. Walk to grab a nearby snack and then just enjoy the sun on the chairs outside, just by the canal. Was travelling with a friend and colleague but as a parent I also happily noted that the apartment had a baby bed and chair for toddlers. My wife and daughter would have loved it. This place will suit everyone!
- Very unique hotel, we loved the novelty and staying right on the canal. The apartments are tastefully done and the kitchen was well stocked. Our 16-year-old son slept on the sofa and it was perfectly fine as a twin-sized bed. There are many good restaurants and bars around to try and it is only a 15 minute walk to the central train station. Located near the Domtower, as well. We ate a delicious breakfast one morning at the hotel – pretty good value for the variety offered.
- We were incredibly lucky to be the first guests in this unit and the staff made us feel very welcome with an excellent bottle of wine waiting for us. The wharf room was everything I was hoping for: an authentic, historic experience in an ideal location. Hotel 26 is inconspicuously situated along the canal in an east spot to find, short walk to restaurants, Dom Tower, and retail areas. The interior is modern and sleek while still retaining the quaint charm of the wharf.
B&B Chez Cho
One of our best sellers in Utrecht! B&B Chez Cho is a self-catering accommodations located in Utrecht. Free WiFi access is available. The property is 1 mi from Jaarbeurs Utrecht.This accommodations will provide you with a cable TV and a CD player. There is a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave and kitchenware. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a spa bath, a sauna and a hairdryer.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Railway Museum (2,650 feet) and Aboriginal Art Museum (600 feet). Schiphol Airport is located 30 mi away.
City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in cafes, restaurants and shopping.
Great value for a couple or up to 3 friends. Basement has a sauna, whirlpool bath and washing facilities, which are a good value add compared to a hotel.
It’s about 10-15 minutes walk from Utrecht train station. The hosts are friendly, although they run a tight schedule for checkin and checkout. The toilet is on the ground floor, including a shower. Kitchen is spacious and well equipped. Best to buy groceries (10 minute walk) and cook.
Overall, a good place to stay and highly recommended if you want a change from a traditional hotel.
- Everything was comfortable and spacious. The spa downstairs sets this apart: it moves this from a nice place to an incomperable value. It was a pleasure to stay there, and add a bonus the location was absolutely perfect as well. I hope for the opportunity to visit again.
- Fantastic apartment which is very central. Easy to get to from the train station. Less than a 10 minute walk. The apartment was very clean and comfortable. Although the apartment is located on the ground floor, it was very quiet when sleeping as the bedroom is at the rear of the apartment. Nico was very nice, he met us at the apartment and showed us around. He recommended some nice places to visit and provided a map. There were plenty of tea and coffee making facilities and he left some milk and some other essentials for us. Although we didn’t use it, the Sauna and Jacuzzi downstairs was a nice bonus. I would definitely stay here again.
- Amazing welcome from the host, the apartment was spacious and well lighted! Downstairs a surprise! A little spa totally for you! Looking to come back!
- The bed was very comfortable and the apartment was very clean. The location was excellent and easy to find.
- Great value for a couple or up to 3 friends. Basement has a sauna, whirlpool bath and washing facilities, which are a good value add compared to a hotel.
UtrechtCityApartments – Weerdsingel
One of our best sellers in Utrecht! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, UtrechtCityApartments – Weerdsingel is located in Utrecht, 0.7 mi from Jaarbeurs Utrecht. Railway Museum is 0.8 mi from the property.All units consist of a living/bedroom with kitchen. The rooms include a cable flat-screen TV with CD/DVD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and refrigerator are also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Washing machines and dryers are located in the basement. These can be used at a surcharge.UtrechtCtiyApartments are located in the city center, close to shops, supermarkets, restaurants and public transportation. Vredenburg is 1,650 feet from Basic Apartments Utrecht. Schiphol Airport is 21 mi away.
- Perfect location on the main canal, close to restaurants and all main attractions. Clean and quiet. Great space.
- Great location! Comfortable place and friendly helpful staff
- The apartment was very clean and since it seemed fairly newly refurbished, it was done up nicely. The kitchen was well-equipped for a one-person stay. Bathroom was clean and nicely done. Bed was comfortable. Space was good with a small dining table and chairs, and sitting chairs. Washer and dryer on the ground floor for free use. The apartment faced a canal, which was nice, but I was on the ground floor, facing the street & canal, which meant people stood outside and chatted at times. City life really. Easy walk to the old part of town and train station. I would stay there again.
- Super Wifi. Laundry facilities on site, though we did not use. Bed very comfortable. A fan was provided and it was much needed in August 2019.
- The apartment is centrally located on a canal. It is of good size with a well-equipped kitchen. A short walking distance to the central station.
Ruyge Weyde Logies
The Ruyge Weyde Logies is located at a traditional organic Gouda cheese farm in Oudewater. It has free WiFi, a garden and a sun terrace. Parking is available for free. Amsterdam is 24 mi away.Featuring a terrace, the accommodations has a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and fridge. A stovetop is also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Rotterdam is 17 mi from Ruyge Weyde Logies. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- It was an authentic farm and the viewing window onto the cattle barn was a big hit with our family. Cozy, warm, and welcoming. Highly recommend for families.
- Wow! This is the best place we’ve stayed at in years of travel throughout Europe. First of all – the location is AMAZING. Surrounded by farmland and criss-crossed by canals… just driving to and from the location made our faces smile. Also, the area is centrally located in the heart of the Netherlands, making it a great location for driving to and from several attractions. An hour to Amsterdam. Less than an hour to Efteling… and to many other beautiful towns. Then there’s the accommodation itself. Built in a renovated farm barn, the apartments are new, and very well equipped. And to top it all – the hosts are simply kind, helpful and welcoming. Rene is charming, speaks very good English, and was a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn’t think twice before returning here. In fact – I can’t wait!
Nice helpful owner’s very good quality chees
You can buy milk and eggs from the farm
Nice place to relax and enjoy nature
- they dont serve breakfast we had a kitchen we liked place on a farm dairy nice people
- Loved staying on this dairy/cheese farm. Feels like the middle of nowhere— perfect. Friendly owners allowed us free roam. Cheese is delicious. Comfortable apartment.
VVP Verhuur – Visserslust
VVP Verhuur Visserslust is a self-catering accommodations located in Vinkeveen, between Amsterdam and Utrecht, and it has WiFi access available. The apartment will provide you with a TV, a terrace and a seating area. Several restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet from this accommodations.There is a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathroom features a shower.At VVP Verhuur you will find a terrace, laundry facilities and a vending machine. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, fishing and diving. The property offers free parking.Schiphol Airport is located 9.9 mi from the property.
- Loved the location and convenience. Excellent food, close by, and just a very interesting time.
- Parking spaces, lovely stuff, boats and marina, quite place.
- There was lots of space. The place was very comfortable and clean.
- It was conveniently close to Amsterdam with parking. The staff were friendly and hopefully. The kitchen facilities was sufficient. The beds were comfortable and there were seperate rooms for all the couples. The area around was beautiful and quiet.
the location was quiet and convenient for travelling to other parts of the Netherlands like Amsterdam, Edam and Volendam. the wifi had great speed and the TV had several channels with English.
There also was a great pancake restaurant to go for dinner and a local shop to buy food and drinks to make some food in the apartment. The apartment self was cosy but also spacious very comfortable for a family of 4, the cabinet in the room also had sufficient space for everyone clothes.
The locals were also very helpful and nice if we didn’t know where to find an atm or figuring out the Park + ride system. The Recycling system for the apartment was easy to understand and helpful since we didn’t know the rules and standards of recycling.
TLDR ; Overall I have to say the place was friendly, quiet and nice and we enjoyed our stay there
JOINN! City Lofts Houten Utrecht
New Short Stay JOINN! City Lofts Houten Utrecht facility centrally located in Houten, directly near the railway station. 26 mi from Amsterdam. Rotterdam is 31 mi away. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All lofts are air conditioned and feature a dining area and a seating area with a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and refrigerator. A stovetop is also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each loft comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are douche supplies available.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant “Lounge &Food, with homemade sweets, the best coffee in town, lunch and dinner.Utrecht is 4.3 mi from JOINN! City Lofts, while Den Bosch is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- The location is great– it’s right next to the train so Utrecht and Amsterdam are easily accessible. Also there’s lots of shops and restaurants right around the property, and a nice restaurant in JOINN also. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments really feel like a home away from home and is very comfortable.
It’s exactly as they describe it: home away from home!
Studios are very comfortable, nice bed, beautifully furnished, perfect location right next to the train station and even though our room was just next to the train line there was absolutely no noise.
There’s a great restaurant at the property but they don’t serve breakfast, in any case there are tons of other restaurants and cafés right outside plus too big supermarkets and shopping centers, all about 30 seconds from the hotel.
We didn’t know that cleaning service was only for longer stays but overall it was ok, we still loved the place, the staff and we really enjoyed staying in Houten.
- Nice rooms with very comfortable bed and nice kitchen. Good location for public transit, grocery/shops and gym.
Place, location, furniture, staff
- It is very close to train station, and all the markets are very close to you..big place for parking..you feel you are at your home and you are safe!!
T & J Rentals
One of our best sellers in Utrecht! Featuring a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and a garden, T & J Rentals is located in the Leidsche Rijn district of Utrecht, only 3.3 miles from Jaarbeurs Utrecht. The property was built in 2018, and has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Conference Center Domstad is 3.4 miles from the apartment, while TivoliVredenburg is 4.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol, 29 miles from T & J Rentals, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Leidsche Rijn is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, old-town exploration and shopping.
- This apartment was wonderful — spacious, clean, and comfortable. Jaco is also a very kind and gracious host. He met me promptly upon arrival, sent me information about the location of some grocery stores, and even stocked up on some food and beverages to get me started. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer place to stay while in Utrecht. It’s a little way out of the city center, but the bus runs regularly and will get you back and forth pretty quickly, so distance isn’t really an issue (and Jaco also allowed the use of his bike if I wanted). I’d definitely stay here again in a heartbeat if I ever return to Utrecht.
- Amazing apartment with a great design. Everything you need there is at this place + really nice host. Recommend ❤️
- the apartment is great, very tastefully decorated. Jaco was a wonderful host and made sure I had something to eat and even a small bottle of champagne on the first night because of the late arrival.
- The apartment is spacious, beautifully decorated and has all modern facilities to a very comfortable stay. Jumbo supermarket has everything and is at a short walking distance. Public transport is also close and you can easily reach Utrecht center or the Central Station. Parking is very easy too, if car rental is your option. And Jaco is simply the perfect host: easily reacheable, always ready to help and so careful in each detail that you feel a cosy home like atmosphere.
- Clean and full of light, I had a nice and easy stay. I definitely recommend this place.
Top Apartments In De Meern Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in De Meern Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in De Meern Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!