10 Best Apartments To Stay In Cuchia Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuchia Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Cuchia Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuchia Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuchia Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Cuchia Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Cuchia Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Cuchia Cantabria:
Apartamento abuhardillado is located in Cuchia. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.The apartment features a TV and 1 bedroom.Santander is 14 miles from the apartment, while Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Piso Amplio Familiar Cuchia
Piso Amplio Familiar Cuchia is located in Cuchia. Guests staying at this apartment can use a fully equipped kitchen.The apartment includes 3 bedrooms and a living room with a flat-screen TV.Santander is 15 miles from the apartment, while Santillana del Mar is 10 miles away. Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Copi Villa de Suances
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Apartamentos Copi Villa de Suances is located in a quite residential neighborhood in Suances in the Cantabria Region, 12 mi from Santander. Santillana del Mar is 4.3 mi away.All units include a seating and dining area, as well as a barbecue. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels and bed linen are featured.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. Isla is 24 mi from Apartamentos Copi Villa de Suances, while Somo is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 11 mi from the property.
We had to make a very last minute booking and the hosts were wonderfully accommodating and welcoming.
The apartment was bigger and far cosier than the photos suggest; it’s beautifully finished. The beds were about the most comfortable we’ve found in our recent travels, and the bedrooms were lovely, and special.
Unusually for Spanish places, the light was very good and big windows certainly help.
Short walk into town (good cafes and playgrounds!), countryside for dog walking only a minute away.
- Buena situación cerca del centro de Suances, con parking gratuito y pequeño jardín privado.
- Apartamento equipado con todo lo necesario, la cama grande muy cómoda y con buenas mantas, pasamos calor en la cama.
- LA ATENCION FUE EXCELENTE. UBICACION GENIAL. TRANQUILIDAD. TIENE BARBACOA PARA UTILIZARLA, SI QUIERES; CON MESAS PARA CELEBRAR, POR EJMPLO: CUMPEAÑOS. UN PEQUEÑO JARDIN. NOS HA ENCANTADO. RECOMENDAMOS.
- El Apartamento en general muy bien y la dueña muy amable
- We had to make a very last minute booking and the hosts were wonderfully accommodating and welcoming.
Aparthotel Playas de Liencres
Located next to the protected Liencres Nature Reserve, this Aparthotel has an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Central Santander is just 7.5 mi away.The countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area is characterized by its beaches and cliffs. You can drive to the Cabárceno Nature Reserve in 15 minutes.The complex has 97 apartments, each sleeping up to four guests, and all with full hotel services. Guests can help themselves in the on-site buffet restaurant, which offers panoramic views.The outdoor pool with panoramic views is open from 15 May until 15 September.There is also a children’s playground and entertainment program, which is available from 18 April until 20 April and from 22 June to until 01 September.
- Lots of space in the room, good value for money, nice views
- It was better than what I was expecting, and great for kids; they loved the pool, the views from the room were great, rooms large if basic but have what you need
- The facilities for the children, specially swiming pool and places for they to play
- There are no vergeterian food options at the restaurant.
- They have a billiard pool and is quite nice to play with the children. The flat is comftable. The staff is very friendly
Apartamentos Costa Esmeralda
One of our best sellers in Suances! Set in the pretty fishing village of Suances, this apartment complex boasts breathtaking views of La Concha beach and is surrounded by a beautiful natural environment.Located in the northern region of Cantabria, the Apartamentos Costa Esmeralda provide the ideal venue for a vacation of clean, sandy beaches and green countryside. The surrounding area is known for its nice climate and rich wildlife. The local landscape varies from mountains, to verdant fields, to dramatic coastlines and beaches. One of these beaches, La Concha, is just 350 feet away.The apartments are housed in a historically styled yet recently constructed building. Each spacious apartment of 484 ft²- 538 ft² comes with a lounge including a fully-equipped kitchenette, and each opens onto its own terrace.
- I highly recommand this accomodation. The location, the staff and room.. everything is perfect. Definately I want to be back.
- Great location, views of beach, service, cleanliness, and value. 2min walk down to the beach. The castle style structure is a wow! They even had a small detail for our kids.
- Value for money appartment with stunning view. Fabulous receptionist so nice to see a lovely smile and welcoming greeting too often forgotten or just no front of house skills. We have been travelling for the last 15-20 years back forth via Santander ferry which is only half hour drive away and wish we had found Suances and Costa Esmeralda aparments or suites before. Returning next year and booking at the 5star Esmeralda Suites virtually next door to apartments as only need 2 night stay. Would certainly book apartments again if staying 3/4 nights or more.
- Excellent property close to some wonderful beaches. The walk up hill to the town didn’t take as long as first imaged. Plenty of bars and restaurants by the beach and in town. Great fascilities. Air con very good.staff very friendly and assisted with any questions we needed to ask. Secure parking a bonus
- Situation was excellent. Apartment had lovely outside space and was clean and roomy
Apartamentos La Fuente de Enmedio
One of our best sellers in Suances! Apartamentos La Fuente de Enmedio is located in the fishing village of Suances, only 3 minutes’ drive from the beach. It features 2 bedroom apartments with rustic décor furniture and free WiFi.Each apartment offers a balcony. The seating area includes a sofa bed, TV and a dining table with chairs. There is also a private bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen.Some apartments feature views of the river Suances and the Cantabrian Sea.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in Suances, only 1,000 feet from the apartments.You can also drive to Santillana del Mar and Torrelavega in approximately 10 minutes. Santander and Santander Airport are 19 mi from La Fuente de Enmedio.
- Estuvimos muy a gusto. Todo muy limpio, mobiliario nuevo, las camas y colchones en perfecto estado. zona tranquila y propietarios muy atentos. Hemos estado con niñas pequeñas y perfecto para familias. Totalmente recomendable.
- El apartamento muy cómodo. Las vistas espectaculares y genial el parquecito que hay para los niños.
- Por el pueblo, por la dueña, por el apartamento que estaba genial y bien cuidado.
Estuve de vacaciones 15 días en los apartamentos de Marisa y mi pareja y yo estuvimos encantados. Están situados en la parte alta de Suances y tienen unas vistas a la ria impresionantes. Una delicia despertarse cada mañana y ver aquello. Además Suances es una perfecta localización para centrar el campamento base y visitar Cantabria. En general es una zona en la que se come genial, tienes playa, tienes montaña, animales, mucho verde y mucha tranquilidad. Repetiremos.
Marisa, desde luego es encantadora y siempre pendiente de todo lo que pudiéramos necesitar. Gracias por acogernos 15 días!
- El sitio es espectacular, muy limpio y acogedor ,la dueña muy atenta y al apartamento no le falta de nada.El pueblo y alrededores precioso,sin duda repetiría.
With good access to the A67 and A8 Motorways, Liencres Apartamentos is located in Liencres, just 5 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Its apartments have free Wi-Fi.The apartments feature tiled floors and modern décor with soft tones. Each one comes with a TV and a kitchen with a hob, washing machine and coffee-maker. There is a shared garden and terrace.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Liencres contains various restaurants, bars and shops.You can drive to central Santander, as well as the airport and ferry terminal, within around 15 minutes. The Altamira Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 25 minutes’ drive away. The beaches of Liencres are within 1.9 mi away, and they feature a nature reserve with dunes.
- New, good condition. Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.
- i Like the apartment it’s clean and the bed was so comportable and clean.kitchen ware is complete. The apartment is near cabarceno , Santander, in beaches.30 mins by car. I will come again.Thank you liencres apartment.
We visited Santander (1 adult + 2 children) and we thought we might try something in the countryside but not so far away from town. This property exceeded our expectation and although it is literally ~10km from the downtown area, we like it a lot.
The proprietor was very polite and spoken English is limited, she went above and beyond the line of duty to make us feel comfortable. Outstanding service.
Highly recommended housing choice to spend a day or two around the Santander area!
- The property was excellent, newly decorated and furnished to a high standard. The bed was extremely comfortable as was the furnishings in the sitting room. There was a small vegetable garden where you could take the fresh veg and chickens laying eggs all for free.The flat was easily accessible to the village where there were around 3 or 4 good restaurants. There was a large supermarket and a wet fish shop. The bus runs into Santander every half an hour until around 10.00 every night.
- El apartamento un poco pequeño, pero con todas las comodidades, y muy moderno.
Apartamentos Dunas de Liencres
Located by the beautiful, protected Liencres Natura Park, these apartments are a relaxing and convenient haven for a restorative break.The apartments are set in beautiful, beautiful countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area. The region is characterized by its beaches, cliffs, crags and foothills. As well as their tranquil setting, the apartments offer all the convenience, freedom and independence of apartment living.The convenient location means the apartments also have excellent transport links. As well as the stunning coastline nearby, you will also be able to enjoy other areas of the region such as Santander, Bilbao and Santillana del Mar.Guests can make use of a nearby sister hotel’s restaurant, children’s club and entertainment program.
- the apartments are close to the lovely nature reserve
- The location was good for exploring the north of Spain. Good base for us.
- The property is on the route of the Camino del Norte. The apartment had a washing machine cooker & fridge.
The reachability by car of Santander (15 min.), the beach (10 min.) and even the mountains (about 45 min.).
The friendliness of the cleaners and the flexibility of the reception: the lady made it possible to change the apartment, on our request, during the stay.
- No sabria que contestar, estaba todo acorde con el precio.
Featuring barbecue facilities, Apartamentos Quijano has accommodations in Quijano with free WiFi and mountain views. This apartment provides a garden, a terrace, as well as a bar.The 1-bedroom apartment features a living room, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and toaster, and a bathroom.Santander is 14 miles from the apartment, while Santillana del Mar is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Quiet rural location with friendly hosts. Has everything you need in pleasant garden surrounds.
- The hosts were very friendly and chatty. My kids played freely around, also with the pets. Beautiful nature and tranquility. Also very close to Cabarceno wild life park. Shopping for food supplies was possible in the nearby village some 5 min by car. A good starting point for exploring the nearby cultural villages and Cantabria seaside.
- La tranquilidad y ubicación del lugar. Los dueños super generosos, excelentes amfitriones. La casa y su entorno muy agradable.
- Las camas eran muy cómodas y la ropa de cama agradable y cálida. La situación aislada que permitía unas vistas espectaculares.
- Los dueños son gente amable y encantadora. El apartamento muy limpio y acogedor
One of our top picks in Santillana del Mar.In a quaint village in the Cantabria region of northern Spain, these apartments enjoy an ideal location in an attractive rural setting, near stunning beaches.Take a walk around the pretty town of Santillana del Mar and explore its narrow streets, squares and beautiful architecture. You can also day trip to the beautiful coastal town of San Vicente de la Barquera that is situated to the north west of the apartment complex, and has stunning, sandy beaches. The city of Santander lies to the north and is well worth visiting, with its excellent seafood restaurants and long, beachfront promenade.The apartment complex will provide you with a private and independent setting in which you can relax. Wi-Fi internet access is available in the complex.This seasonal hotel is open from April to October.
- Location is great, rooms were clean, overall a good hotel
- 24 hour access, excellent location to old town and beaches.
- The staff at the front desk were excellent. The apartment (studio) was very comfortable and the kitchen fully equipped. There was adequate parking in front so I didn’t have to pay to park my motorcycle. While the apartments are not within the old part of the city, they are an easy 7 minute walk.
- Old property with character spotlessly clean & comfortable
- Easy parking, lift access, good location and had staffed reception. We found an awesome restaurant Pasaje Nobles. Staff and food were fabulous.
Top Apartments In Cuchia Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Cuchia Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Cuchia Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Cuchia Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!