10 Best Apartments To Stay In Crosthwaite Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Crosthwaite Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Crosthwaite Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Crosthwaite Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Crosthwaite Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Crosthwaite Cumbria:
Romneys Apartments & Suites
One of our top picks in Kendal.Featuring free WiFi, Romneys Apartments & Suites offers accommodations in Kendal. Windermere is 8 miles from the property.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a balcony and/or patio with garden views. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. Towels are featured.Romneys Apartments & Suites also includes a playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Keswick is 25 miles from Romneys Apartments & Suites, and Ambleside is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- the pub and restaurant that was attached to the property was ok, food was beautiful couldn’t fault it..
- Overall the apartment was excellent and we had plenty of space, a lovely view and were very warm and comfortable in Lodge no 2. Loved the fact that we were next door to the pub/restaurant, where we spent most of the evening drinking and dining on very nice food. We would definitely come back and stay again and we would recommend to friends and family.
- Plenty of space. Food in restaurant was very good and value for money. It was exceedingly busy but the staff were brilliant.
The rather unique style of the accommodation.
Mostly Spacious rooms
Very nice bathroom unfortunately only one to share by 3 rooms.
- Perfect location. The cabin was fully equipped with kitchen and appliances. Comfy bed. extremely clean. Overall a lovely stay and good price!
Lumley Fee Bunkhouse
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Lumley Fee Bunkhouse is located in Kendal. Windermere is 8 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area and/or terrace. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen are provided.Keswick is 26 miles from Lumley Fee Bunkhouse, and Ambleside is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 54 miles from Lumley Fee Bunkhouse.
- Magnificent view, cleanliness, facilities, cozy, quiet stay
- The Bunkhouse was very quiet. The parking was adequate. The staff at the Wheatsheaf Pub were very friendly and helpful. The food was very good.
- Fabulous property in picturesque surrounds. Great communal facilities. Excellent parking.
- the fire,the lounge (we were lucky and had the whole house to ourselves the 2nd night) the top floor gable room is fab and spacious…..we did look at a bunkum and i wouldn’t like to think there were 4 of us plus a dog in one as the space is limited,don’t think we would have got our dog cage in. Stunning views and walks. Around 6 mile drive into Windermere. Wheat sheaf pub down the road serving delicious food.
- Great place. Clean rooms and common areas. Perfect for a few days away in the Lake District. Love the open fire.
Located 7 miles from Windermere and 25 miles from Keswick, Kirkland Cottage offers accommodations in Kendal. The property is 11 miles from Ambleside and free private parking is featured.The kitchen has an oven, a toaster and a refrigerator, as well as a kettle. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 54 miles from Kirkland Cottage.
No reviews yet.
Located 7 miles from Windermere and 24 miles from Keswick, Airethwaite House offers accommodations in Kendal. The property is 11 miles from Ambleside and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 55 miles from Airethwaite House.
No reviews yet.
Jessicas Cottage offers accommodations in Bowness-on-Windermere, just 0.9 miles from Lake Windermere.The kitchen has a dishwasher. A TV is available.
No reviews yet.
Ada’s Retreat offers accommodations in Bowness-on-Windermere, just 0.9 miles from Lake Windermere.The kitchen features a dishwasher. A TV is featured.
No reviews yet.
Located 6 miles from Windermere, Otterholme offers accommodations in Lake Side. Otterholme features views of the lake and is 22 miles from Keswick.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A TV is provided.Ambleside is 9 miles from Otterholme, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Windermere! Little Burbank offers accommodations in Windermere, just 19 miles from Keswick. The property is 6 miles from Ambleside and free private parking is provided.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV is available.Bowness-on-Windermere is 2.8 miles from Little Burbank, and Kendal is 6 miles from the property.
- Very cosy and peaceful, and the hosts were extremely friendly. Everything was clean and tidy upon arrival, we were welcomed by Sue and their two lovely and friendly dogs, and Sue explained everything to us that we would need to know about the apartment. The kitchen was well equipped. It was an ideal location for exploring the Lake District. The Watermill Inn Pub a couple minutes walk away was lovely and the food was great. We had a wonderful stay here, and would definitely recommend it.
- Everything! Clean, well presented and homely, with everything you could need in this mini home from home
- The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful but also discreet. I felt completely at ease.
- This property was excellent for our needs, a very clean, warm and very homely property. All requirements were exceeded. Mel and Sue were great hosts by the mere fact that we were left to our device’s.
- The apartment was great, had everything I needed. Perfect place to explore from, really felt secluded even though the main road was close by. Clean and well set out. Very comfy bed and view was lovely. Liked the draw full of leaflets, very helpful.
Bracken Crag is located in Bowness-on-Windermere, just 0.8 miles from Windermere. Keswick is 19 miles from the property.All units include a sitting area with a TV and CD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a kettle. There is a shared bathroom with a shower in every unit. Towels are available.Ambleside is 5 miles from Bracken Crag, and Kendal is 7 miles away.
- It was very clean , comfortable , homely and a good location.
- The kitchen equipment and utensils were more than sufficient and very complete.
- Great location, lovely accommodation. Street lighting from the main road needs improving but it’s only a small issue. The accommodation was excellent.
- Well stocked kitchen, extras such as toys, DVDs, travel cot and high chair. Cosy homely feel in fantastic quiet location a short stroll from the main attractions.
- The location was excellent as it was near to local amenities. We enjoyed eating out in an evening. We were easily able to explore local walks and climb a fell. The vicinity to Bowness made the trip very enjoyable.
In the centre of Windermere village, the Apart Hotel-Oakdene provides spacious self-catering accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen. Free Wi-Fi is available but not guaranteed in all rooms.The apartments each have 2 bedrooms and one or 2 bathrooms. The living area has a sofa, TV with video/DVD player and a dining table and chairs.The kitchens include a hob/oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. All linens and towels are provided and the nearest food shop is just 350 feet away.There are local walks for both experienced and casual hikers which start from Windermere village. There is a play park 5 minutes’ walk from the property, which has skateboard slides, a football pitch and an enclosed playground.The Oakdene Apartments are 10 minutes’ walk from Windermere Railway Station and Lake Windermere, the World of Beatrix Potter Museum and Bowness village are just 25 minutes away.
- Very clean and comfortable. A warm welcome from Irene who was very helpful. A large and well equipped apartment. 5 minutes from shops and bus stop. 1 1/2 miles from the lake. We will be back.
The photos don’t do it justice.. yes it’s a little dated, but it’s comfy, cosy and clean!
Irene made us feel very welcome, told us the do’s and don’ts. She told us what was around and about.
- If you have kids stop looking, this is the place! Loads of room,clean and close to everything!
- Host was the loveliest lady, went above and beyond for us. Apartment was beautiful, clean and comfortable and location is ideal in walking distance of local shops, restaurants etc. We would definitely stay again!
- Lovely friendly owner , apartment was spotless and had everything we required for our stay , convenient location , would definitely return.. really good value for money.
Top Apartments In Crosthwaite Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Crosthwaite Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!