10 Best Apartments To Stay In Crespiá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Crespiá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Crespiá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crespiá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crespiá Catalonia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Crespiá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Crespiá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Crespiá Catalonia:
Apartahotel Suites Vila Birdie
One of our top picks in Navata.Suite Hotel “Vila Birdie” is located within the extensive TorreMorina Golf and Spa Resort in the heart of Emporda nestled between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea.The accommodations consists of suite-style apartments with terraces or private gardens. Guests here can also enjoy the services and facilities, like the bar and restaurant, at the hotel located within the same resort.The exclusive golf club, designed and looked after down to the last detail, features an 18-hole championship course (par 72). The course grounds encompass pretty lakes, wide lawns and breathtaking views.For an additional cost, you can enjoy a spa water circuit at the fitness and spa center, or try one of the holistic health and beauty treatments on offer.
- Perfect distance between Besalu and Dali’s home town. Pool was wonderful.
- Great golf resort having other amenities. Panoramic views of the mountain range and surrounding countryside.
- Lovely spacious apartment with large terrace area, quiet location but easy access to Figueres and also to the national parks and beaches with a hire car. Access to the outdoor pool area.
- Great place, good facilities and restaurant, good golf complex. Apartment was good
It a super place for the rest. We used It like base camp for trips to Figueres, Girona, Lecat (if you wish to eat oysters).
Everything you need for the rest – it was there (pool, WiFI, silent territory and etc.)
L’Arcada de Fares
Located in the La Garrotxa Natural Park region, LArcada de Fares is housed in a lovingly refurbished traditional-style Catalonian property, surrounded by charming gardens.Prepare a healthy breakfast in your apartment in the morning, before heading out for a stroll into the surrounding countryside.Take a dip in the on-site swimming pool to cool off in the warm sunshine. You can lie back in the garden during the afternoon and enjoy sunbathing.Each of the apartments is spacious and features plenty of natural light. They come equipped with kitchens, so you can prepare you own meals with all the family or friends.
- Staff were all friendly, and the rooms were clean and cosy.
- very clean all over staff very helpful and happy to answer any questions we had easy to get to the local town which was beautiful we had a large terrace which was great with 2 dogs
- El encanto q tiene el sitio y q si estas saturado de la ciudad es un sitio excelente para desconectar y hacer escapadas con tu pareja
Personal encantador y muy profesional.
Jardines muy bonitos para respirar aire puro, y el apartamento muy equipado y limpio.
- La tranquilitat del lloc i l’amabilitat de la. Geng
Apartamentos Saltarel•lo is located in the old town of Besalú, next to the Fluvià River and to the Romanesque famous bridge. Apartments have free WiFi.Featuring a rustic modern décor, apartment features vaulted ceilings with exposed stones. Apartments have a fully equipped kitchen opening into the living room furnished with a sofa bed and a cable flat-screen TV. You can also make use of a shared laundry room.Ideally located, you can find all kinds of shops, restaurants and bars in a short walk from Apartamentos Saltarel•lo.Closed off to nonresident cars, you can easily walk through the cobblestone streets of the old town of Besalù. The 11th-century Church of Sant Pere is 1,650 feet away and you can hire a bike at tour desk at reception. While there is a bus service to Figueras and Girona, Besalù is best accessed by car. Girona Costa Brava Airport is 33 minutes’ drive away.
- We had an excellent welcome from Violeta, who had arranged a crib for our son, and showed us around the apartment thoroughly. This apartment was great, plenty of room and lots of character. Your front lawn is a beautiful square in Besalu. The walk in from the free parking is quick and beautiful. Don’t miss this great apartment in an absolutely charming medieval town! One of the most walk able towns I’ve ever been in..
The flat is very cosy and comfortable, we really liked it.
Host was really nice and helpful.
Great place to stay in Besalu
- The location was perfect, nice view from the balcony, and the appartment contained everytning you need for a trip.
Such friendly hosts! Really beautiful location, this property has the
potential to be 10/10 if the bed was more comfortable.
- Great apartment in the old town. Had a really nice relaxed feel. Our host was lovely. The small restaurant next door was excellent.
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony, Besalut Apartment is located in Besalú. This apartment provides accommodations with free WiFi.The apartment features a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Girona is 20 miles from Besalut Apartment, while Roses is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The apartment is on the edge of the old town with an ATM and a Dia supermarket opposite. There is a washing machine in the apartment too. Little things like salt and pepper, oil, soaps etc were all provided.
- Great location in the center of Besalu. Very close to the historic center and the iconic bridge, and located right next to the bus station in the town. Apartment was large and spacious. Could easily sleep 8 people comfortably; ideal for families who are on a trip. Very friendly host.
- Molts detalls que no trobes als apartaments, hi havia cafè, oli, gel, xampú
- El alojamiento está más que bien. La verdad es que es muy recomendable.
- La amplitud del salón- comedor- cocina. La cama era muy cómoda.
Apartaments del Llierca
Apartaments del Llierca is a self-catering accommodations located in San Jaime de Llierca, a quiet village of 700 inhabitants. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Alta Garrotxa Nature Reserve is 10 minutes’ drive away.Featuring a furnished balcony with attractive views of the countryside, the apartment has 1 bedroom, air conditioning and heating. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Bed linen and towels are provided and guest can make use of the washing machine and dryer free of charge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Olot is 15 minutes’ drive, while Girona is 25 mi away. The medieval village of Besalu is a 5-minute drive away.
- Tot. Apartament perfecte, amb un personal a la mateixa alçada.
- La zona. La cocina bien equipada, aunque el paño de cocina bastante gastado.
- Apartament completament equipat, no solament pel que fa al parament de la cuina, també hi havia sal, oli, sucre, cafè, detergent per rentar els plats, fregalls… Molt pràctic trobar això.
- el que mes ens ha agradat de l’ estada es la tranquilitat que hi ha en el poble, i tot que dins el poble no hi han gaires activitats a fer, a pocs minuts estas al parc natural de la garrotxa i pots visitar pobles amb molt d’ encant i assaborir la gastronomia i el caracter de la zona.
- el desayuno muy bien, o pastas o pan con tomate y embutidos, muy buenos por cierto, la ubicación, está cerca de los sitios que nosotros queríamos ver, el apartamento con todo lo necesario, la amabilidad del propietario,
The Museum Apartments
One of our top picks in Figueres.Set in Figueres in the Catalonia Region, next door with Dalí Museum building, The Museum Apartments features a terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. All units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. Pets are allowed in some apartment types.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- The location couldn’t have been better, situated directly next to the Dalí Theatre and Museum in Figueres. The apartment was clean and well appointed. The clerk was helpful and attended to our needs.
The apartment was right next door to the Dali Meuseum-theatre which is what I wanted for a one night stay in Fugueres,
it was an easy in and out, and the apartment was furnished with a TV and kitchen, the bathroom was expansive and clean
- Carles was friendly. The location is OUTSTANDING. Beautiful balconies and terrace.
- Location was amazing!. I would not stay anywhere else in Figueres!
- Everything was fantastic, amazing view and location.
El Balco del Llierca
Located in the small town of San Jaime de Llierca, a 5-minute walk from Fluvia River, El Balco del Llierca offers self-catering accommodations with and a fireplace.The living area includes a flat-screen TV and an open-plan kitchen equipped with a hob, microwave, and fridge. Free WiFi is available.The apartment has 1 double bedroom and a living room. The bathroom comes with a hydromassage shower, and towels and bed linen are provided.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Zona Volcanica de la Garrotxa Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can also visit the town of Figueres, where the Museum of Salvador Dali is located. It can be reached in 30 minutes by car.The property is also located just 10 minutes’ drive from the pretty towns of Besalú and Castellfollit de la Roca.
The bed is confortable.
No noice from the street.
- Good size unit in great condition with all the basic items. Good bathroom. Quiet area within easy reach to other big towns. Great value for money.
- Que estábamos cerca de todo lo que queríamos ver y el apartamento es comodísimo y super práctico. Limpio, tuvimos intimidad total… perfecto!
La ubicación y el encanto de hogar.
Les doy un 10
- La cama es comodísima, la leña gratis para el fuego, dos radiadores portátiles además de la chimenea.
- The bed is confortable.
Located in Besalú, Cal Fuster has accommodations with free WiFi and TV.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also available.Girona is 20 miles from the apartment, while Roses is 29 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, very nice apartment, big and spacious. Staff friendly and problem solving.
- Perfect space for a holiday with our daughter and son-in-law. Great kitchen (except for lack of kettle – but there was a coffee machine). Spacious loungeroom. Good sized bedrooms. Little area out the back for wine and cheese. Perfect location to explore the cobblestone alleyways of this medieval village.
- Very big space, clean, comfortable , few steps from centre, host is amazing, has everything you need (Freezer, coffee machine, oven). Felt like home. I strongly recommend this place to everyone who wants to stay for more than 1 night. I definitely will stay here if I come back again.
- The apartment is extremely well located, in the centre of the town. The host speaks English and was very helpful with recommendations. There is no parking in town for visitors, but the car park is extremely close – about a 5 minute walk – which is very convenient. Comfortable and good value.
- The property was very clean, spacious and comfortable with excellent facilities, in the middle of the lovely village of Besalu. The air-conditioning was very necessary during a heatwave. The wifi worked well for our needs. The mother-in-law of the host lives upstairs and answered any question we had. She and the host himself were both very friendly and helpful.
Can Barraca Loft Figueres
Located in Figueres, within less than 0.6 miles of Dalí Museum, Can Barraca Loft Figueres offers accommodations with free WiFi and air conditioning. Guests staying at this apartment can use a fully equipped kitchen.The apartment includes 2 bedrooms and a living room with a flat-screen TV. The apartment also provides guests with a bathroom.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 33 miles away.
Location, decor, space, facilities.
Host’s very friendly.
- The apartment was very cute and easy access to town
- Everything. It was a great space with everything we needed. Pedro was super kind and helpful.
- Le loft était très spacieux, lit trés confortable. Je recommande fortement ce loft, hote tres sympathique et disponible, on a été ben acceuilli à notre arrivée petit gateaux et verre de vin. Le musée est à visiter. J’y reviendrai c’est certain.
- Los anfitriones muy simpáticos y nos dejaron traer a nuestra perra.
- Location, decor, space, facilities.
Set in large gardens with an outdoor pool, barbecue and play area, Can Cruanyes offers fantastic views of the Catalan Pyrenees surrounding it. There is free WiFi and a free private parking on site.Modern apartments have rustic touches such as wooden ceiling beams and exposed stone walls. Each one includes a private terrace and a lounge with flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. The kitchen includes an oven, microwave and fridge.The beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive. La Garrotxa Nature Reserve is around 10 minutes’ drive away.The property features an outdoor hot tub with mountain views.Olot is a 15-minute drive from Can Cruanyes by car and has a selection of shops and dining options. Barcelona is 1.5 hours’ drive from the apartments.
Beautiful location near the small village of Tortellà which has a totally non tourist feeling (at least in December)
Loved the mountain views. Easy access to other interesting towns and villages by car
- The place was lovely, we loved the decor and the attention to details, we enjoyed eating out on the terrace, the hosts were courteous and welcoming, the children enjoyed the pool and we were happy to return every day to this beauty.
- Womderful place to relax! We will visit again for sure! Had a great great time in the nature.
- Las camas fantásticas,despues de un dia largo se agradecen. La casa preciosa,con la decoración navideña,quedamos todos encantados.
- La masia preciosa, el entorno tranquilo en medio de un bosque, si buscas tranquilidad, recomendable100% con piscina y jacuzzi..
- Beautiful location near the small village of Tortellà which has a totally non tourist feeling (at least in December)
Top Apartments In Crespiá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Crespiá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Crespiá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Crespiá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!