10 Best Apartments To Stay In Comares Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Comares Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Comares Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comares Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comares Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Comares Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Comares Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Comares Andalucía:
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, El Almacén is set in the mountainous village of Comares, on the edge of Montes de Málaga national park.Featuring two terraces, all units include a seating area with a TV and CD player. All units have a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Towels are offered.El Almacén also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site small restaurant, with grocery delivery available on request. The property also offers packed lunches.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. The apartment is 14 mi from Málaga and the coast and Torremolinos is 26 mi. Fuengirola is 34 mi from El Almacén, while Benalmádena is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 mi from El Almacén.
No reviews yet.
Located close to the Viñuela Lake, this complex is the ideal place to enjoy a rural getaway. Apartments offer superb views of the lake and mountains.Alojamientos Huertor has charming semi-detached houses, equipped with lounges and fireplaces where you can relax in the warmth in the cool evenings. In the summer you can also soak up the sun on the terrace of the house.Take a dip in the complex’s swimming pool, which is set right next to the accommodations. You can lie back and enjoy the sunbathing on the sun loungers that surround the pool.Huertor is the ideal base to explore this part of the Andalusian countryside, and also to visit the nearby Costa del Sol coastline.
- The stunning views of the lake, proximity to great restaurants, cleanliness of accommodation and friendliness of owner.
– The host is very kind
– Beautiful view from a spacious terrace/balcony
– the fireplace
Isa was very friendly and met us by the main road when we were lost.
The information in the room about the area was excellent.
Very well placed to visit various areas.
- The apartment was spotlessly clean with comfortable beds and the swimming pool was well maintained.
- The accomodation was excellent (the great view, two air-conditioned bed rooms, very nice swimming pool).
Castillo de Zalia Conjunto Rural
Set inland of the Costa del Sol, this rural apartment complex is ideal for a peaceful break in the mountainous countryside of Andalusia. It takes its name from the historic castle next door.The Castillo de Zalia complex is made up of modern, whitewashed apartments nestled in the stunning scenery of the Sierra Tejeda mountains. The site is surrounded by national parks and numerous charming white villages which cling to the hillside – an authentic sight in this southern region of Spain.Take in the peaceful atmosphere and fresh air with a dip in the complex’s outdoor swimming pool. Each evening you can enjoy a meal in the barbecue area, surrounded by the attractive landscaped gardens.Enjoy views of the surrounding landscape and even the Mediterranean coast from your own private terrace. Inside each apartment you will find a well-equipped kitchen and comfortable living spaces.
- Warm welcome, 2x per week change of bath/ bed linen. Good size of apartment and kitchen fully equipped.
- Our apartment was excellent in all respects – well equipped kitchen, comfortable bed and hot shower! We were on the ground floor so had a lovely garden area in front of our terrace. The views are spectacular and the swimming pool superb. Grounds and facilities very well kept by Mano.
- Stunning views professionally run everything you need extremely clean comfortable beds
- Wonderful place. Beautiful view, peaceful environment, a worthwhile trade-off for short drives to the main points of visit in Malaga area. The apartment is well equipped and maintained, nice outdoor spaces both private and public.
- Large pool, one kingsize and one double room, spacious
Cortijo del Alcázar
Cortijo del Alcázar is set in Alcaucín within the beautiful Sierra Tejeda, Alhama y Almijara Nature Reserve. This family-run complex features a terrace and apartments with a private balcony.Offering great views of the surrounding forest and hills, the apartments are housed in charming bungalows with pale yellow façades. All feature traditional décor with wooden furnishings.The living area opens onto a balcony or terrace, and has a TV and a sofa. Kitchenette facilities include a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and an electric hob. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The Alcázar has a restaurant serving traditional Málaga cuisine and family recipes.The surrounding park is ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing. La Viñuela Lake is a 15-minute drive away, while Málaga and the Costa del Sol are approximately 31 mi from the property.
- Peaceful location at the edge of the national park the host was extremely helpful our car had a problem and he found us a mechanic plus brought my husband to a nearby town to get shopping.
Great apartments with stunning views and magical air outside. Place to relax and enjoy the nature.
It is located on the edge of national park and 15 minutes away from Alcaucin (by walking). Check the location before coming, maps.me shows the park, not apartments)
- Great friendly welcome from the hosts. Big accommodation on the very well shaded hillside. On the doorstep of the national park and a short walk into Alcaucin.
- Everything is fantastic the staff are great very helpful and the lunch was great not left yet but will definitely be back
- setting on the edge of the National Park, terrace, home cooking and washing facilities, being able to have a real fire, peace and quiet – it was silent at night. Excellent views of sunset with picnic tables just beyond the bungalows. Raul’s restaurant in the park (5 mins drive) was amazing. Hikds in the park stunning
La Casa de Las Titas
One of our top picks in Vélez-Málaga.Set in a 19th-century stately home, this small property is surrounded by the ancient streets of Vélez-Málaga, capital of the historic area of Axarquía and filled with traditional charm.La Casa de las Titas features 9 charming apartments, each one decorated in its own particular style. Most contain enchanting original features, including elements of the original, 18th-century farmhouse. Modern amenities include air conditioning, cable TV and equipped kitchens with washing machines.Soak up the Andalusian sunshine on the hotel’s sun terrace before taking a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool.Use your comfortable apartment as a base to explore the ancient surroundings of this walled city, including the nearby squares of Constitución and Carmen and many the historic churches. Also the beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a short distance away, allowing you to relax by the clear Mediterranean waters.
- Rooms were spacious, comfortable and very private. Easy walk to great food and sites. Charming and very responsive hosts. Highly recommend!!!
- Good central location. Our friends apartment was much nicer but again needed updating with new furniture etc.
It was wonderful. Too short a visit
The courtyard was stunning and apartment was big with Everything you could need
The apartment was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Its location is also excellent, right in the middle of town yet in a quiet street also.
The owner was extremely kind and charming, and helpful (e.g. helping me print and scan a document). The breakfast was very good also. I will definitely go back next time I am in Vélez.
- Beautiful place. Apartments were well equipped. Noise travelled easy though so we were on the ground floor and could hear upstairs and hallway very easily.
Apartamentos Las Colinas
Apartamentos Las Colinas is located in the hills outside Vélez-Málaga, just 15 minutes’ drive from the town center. It has a terrace with a pool, paddle court and views of the Tejada Mountains.Surrounded by avocado and mango orchards, the air-conditioned Las Colinas apartments are in a quiet area of the countryside. Each one has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool or mountains.The apartments feature a lounge with a sofa bed and TV. The kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and coffee maker.In around 15 minutes you can walk to the traditional Andalusian village of Benamocarra, and Torre del Mar Beach is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Málaga Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- The property was very clean and what we expected. The family running it were very nice. The pool is great and the views spectacular.
- L’hospitalité et l’accueil sont au rendez vous.
La tranquilidad del lugar.
La amplitud del apartamento.
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la tranquilidad. Buscábamos relax y lo encontramos. Vistas impresionantes. Pudimos disfrutar de la terraza tanto para desayunar como almorzar. El apto. excelente, pudimos aparcar en la puerta.
- La piscina era muy buena ideal todo para desconectar.
Conjunto El Mirador de Riogordo
Conjunto El Mirador de Riogordo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ríogordo, 1.9 mi from the city center. Málaga is 28 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided .All units include a TV. Some units feature a seating area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. A toaster and coffee machine are also offered. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in every unit. Bed linen is featured.Conjunto El Mirador de Riogordo also includes a seasonal outdoor pool.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Torremolinos is 37 mi from Conjunto El Mirador de Riogordo, while Benalmádena is 37 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- La situación y el acceso bien, los apartamentos de buenas dimensiones y bien equipados
- Los anfitriones, encantadores todo lo q necesitamos nos lo facilitaron, y nos acompañaron directamente al alojamiento
- Het zal ongetwijfeld een prachtig plekje zijn (als ik de foto’s mag geloven), maar onze huur auto beschikte over onvoldoende vermogen om deze locatie veilig te kunnen bereiken. We moesten rechtsomkeert gaan.
- Die Aussicht… Der Pool…. Die Vermieter…. Das Dorf…. Das Gassi gehen mit den Hunden bei spektakulärer Aussicht
- Todo los dueños muy atentos y agradables. El ambiente muy tranquilo y familiar. Todo limpio y bien equipado. Me a encantado y si puedo repetiremos
One of our best sellers in Algarrobo! Located in Algarrobo in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga, Casa Lareymora features a terrace and views of the mountain. Torremolinos is 27 mi away. Free WiFi is featured .The accommodations features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with river views.Apartments have a kitchen fitted with a microwave, toaster and fridge. All rooms and apartments include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and diving. Benalmádena is 30 mi from Casa Lareymora, while Nerja is 9.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 mi from Casa Lareymora.
- Our host was lovely and very helpful. The room was clean and well equipped and the local people are very friendly.
- Excellent value for money in a lovely location just 2km from the A7. The apartment is very large, well equipped and clean. I would definitely stay here again but not on their patron saint night!
Lovely host, very helpful.
- The bed was very comfortable and very large. Towels are provided. In the kitchen area there is a large refrigerator / freezer, hob and combi microwave, so everything you need. In the hall of the building is a little room with washing machine and cleaning goods if travellers need them.
- Good location with a few bars for evening entertainment. Apartment was well maintained and decorated.
Apartamentos Las Yucas
These apartments are located in the center of Torre del Mar, 650 feet from the beach and the sea front promenade. Las Yucas offers air-conditioned apartments with a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.Apartamentos Las Yucas features 1 or 2 bedroom apartments as well as studios. Each of them has a lounge-dining area with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen.Centrally located, numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.Apartamentos Las Yucas is 25 minutes’ drive from the city of Málaga and the town of Nerja.
- Everything. Central location. Friendly and efficient staff. Spotlessly clean room. Towels and sheets changed regularly.
- Loved the resort and apartment everyone very helpful and friendly
- Basic apartment as expected from the photos but very clean. In a central location for beach, restaurants, bars and shops. The double glazing and air conditioning were excellent as the apartments are on a main road and all the noise was cut out. Wi-fi good. The staff were very friendly and efficient.
- Great place to stay. Clean and well presented. The staff are friendly and efficient. I would recommend it and I will return.
There was no coffee provided, but we didn’t expect it anyway.
The apartment was very beautiful, bright and clean with 2 lovely balconies. It was very central to where we needed to be.
We were very satisfied with everything.
Casas Rurales Santos
Located in Los Puertas and just 1.9 mi from Andalusian beaches on the Costa del Sol, these accommodations enjoy terraces or grassy gardens to make the most of the sunshine and barbecues with friends.Enjoy your holiday at your own pace in these well equipped Casa Rurales. Cook up a feast in the kitchens and sit down to the meal with your friends or family on the terrace. Make the most of the long summer evenings with a refreshing glass of wine on the terrace or in the garden.Take a daytrip to some of the characteristic villages of the area which are nestled in beautiful mountains and have traditional white-washed walls. You can see the local markets and buy your food the Andalusian way.Within minutes you can be sunning yourself on the beach and having a refreshing swim in the mild Mediterranean waters.
- Apartments are great. Clean , comfortable with everything you need to live like a home from home. Once checked in you are left alone to get on with your stay which is great. Yes Los Puertos is off the beaten track but that is what we like. It is a short drive from loads of lovely towns and villages and you come back to your nice quiet little home when you return each evening/ night. If you want bars and restaurants and a pool just outside of your door then look elsewhere but if you want a great place to base yourself and come back to each day then look no further. Having a small veranda to have breakfast on and your own private roof terrace for a full sun lazy few hours is great, even for a warm night sit and use the barbecue provided on your terrace.
- Value for money. Location. Peaceful ( most of the time ) . Adequate self-catering facilities. Able to have breakfast on balcony, watching house-martins nest-building. Complaint that could be dealt with was dealt with ( but not very professionally I have to say ) .
- Well situated building and the hosts were very helpful. The flat is basic but has everything you need and it was clean. We didn’t need to ask the owners for anything so can’t comment on how responsive they are but judging by their initial welcome, i would say they are very accommodating. The village itself is very quite but has a shop for little basic things and there is a bar close to the village entrance.
- The privacy.. peace and quiet. Good location, close enough to everything.
- Really calm location. Nice and private grill place. Washing machine. Iron. 3 km from beach, 5 minute by car (1 hour walking), shop 15 minute.
Top Apartments In Comares Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Comares Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Comares Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Comares Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!