10 Best Apartments To Stay In Chio Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Chio Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Chio Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chio Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chio Tenerife. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Chio Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Chio Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Chio Tenerife:
Casa Romeo Finca Montimar
Located in Chio in the Tenerife region, Casa Romeo Finca Montimar has a garden. With sea views, this property provides a terrace.The apartment is located on the ground floor and has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchenette that provides guests with a dishwasher and an oven.The apartment has an outdoor pool. Casa Romeo Finca Montimar has a grill.Playa de las Americas is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from Casa Romeo Finca Montimar.
No reviews yet.
Casa Ucanca Mountain & Sport
Located in Chio in the Tenerife region, Casa Ucanca Mountain & Sport features a terrace and mountain views. The apartment has garden views and is 17 miles from Playa de las Americas.The apartment is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Guests at the apartment can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Puerto de la Cruz is 30 miles from Casa Ucanca Mountain & Sport. Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Felix Tenerife
Located in Chio, Casa Felix Tenerife has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a living room, a private bathroom and a washing machine. A balcony with sea views is offered in all units.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Playa de las Americas is 17 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It was quiet at night, the terrasse was great for a sunny breakfast. The mattress was good. All the necessary kitchenware was there.
- Optimal location of apartment for El Teide national park, high quality of knives and utensils in the kitchen
Le logement de 4 personnes (pas l’autre) est très lumineux. Soleil de 9h du matin jusqu’au soir. Très joli intérieur très agréable. Plusieurs terrasses avec vue en partie sur la mer et la Gomera. Situation idéale pour visiter le centre, l’ouest et le sud de l’île. Nous avons beaucoup aimé. Petit jardin soigné. Possibilité de faire sa lessive. Idéal pour deux personnes.
Malgré la chambre supplémentaire à l’étage, je pense qu’à quatre, on se marcherait sur les pieds. De plus la table n’est que pour deux personnes.
- Heerlijk rustig. Fijn dakterras met mooi uitzicht. Locatie is prima. Dichtbij de doorgaande weg. Het gebied rondom de vulkaan en de zee zijn beide goed te bereiken.
Attentions de l’hôte en arrivant (vin, chocolats, etc.) et petit classeur à disposition avec conseils sur magasins, plages, etc.
Nous avons logé dans l’appartement bleu structuré sur 2 niveaux.
Lit et literies très confortables.
Vue, dégagement, orientation Sud.
Petite épicerie juste à côté.
Localisation idéale car à 20′ de la plage (Alcala) et à 25′ en voiture du parc du Teide.
Calme malgré la proximité de la semi-autoroute.
Village charmant et pas du tout touristique.
Bien accueilli en tant que famille avec deux petits enfants.
Apartamentos Poblado Marinero
Original apartment complex located directly in the port Los Gigantes and only a few feet from the beach, in the south-west of the island.This is a characteristic, low lying Canarian construction, with a large gardened patio that connects its various spaces. The furnished apartments can hold up to four people.Guests have access to a pool located 650 feet from the property for a surcharge.Participation in activities such whale watching, scuba-diving, fishing or water skiing is easy thanks to the location of this complex. The region forms part of Tenor nature reserve, an ideal area for trekking.
- Great location, huge rooms. Frontline marina/sea view amazing and well worth the extra.
- The apartment is larger than my flat in London, quiet and private with sun in the late morning and afternoon. The staff are welcoming, available and helpful. Our linen was changed once in the nine days we were there when we asked for it and otherwise we were left alone. We had a problem with the kettle and toilet flush which were both dealt with in minutes. Recommended.
- The bed was very comfy and the apartment was larger than I expected.
- Position well placed, Asked for 2 First floor Apartments. Got a 2nd and a 4th Floor.
- The apartment was in a good location pool good couldn’t get any closer to shops pubs and restaurants would recommend
Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.This aparthotel offers Atlantic Ocean views from its position above Tenerife’s Playa de la Arena. With an outdoor pool, it is a 5-minute drive from Los Gigantes Harbor and Cliffs.Los Dragos del Sur apartments have private terrace, all with ocean or swimming pool views. Each air-conditioned apartment has a private bathroom and satellite TV. The kitchen comes with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur includes a gym available free of charge. Breakfast is served at the hotel’s restaurant, and there is a poolside snack bar and a chill out area. Free WiFi is available throughout.Water sports are available on the beach, and Abama Golf Course is 6.2 mi away. You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk and rent beach towels or a safe. There is a 24-hour front desk. Tenerife South Airport is 25 mi away.
- If you want to get rid of Las Americas partying, then this (Puerto Santiago) is a perfect place for that.
The views from our balcony were beautiful. The room was large. Breakfast choices were plentiful. Mattress was nice and felt like a
- Great view from the room-we were 2nd floor with sea view, large apartment with all that is needed. Nice decorations in turquoise and white . The swimming pool area was very clean and well arranged with bar, tables and sun beds. All looked new and nice. Had a lovely stay
+ Big 2-room apartment with fully equipped kitchen
+ Huge balcony with the sea-view
+ Nice location
+ Very good breakfast with quite enough variety
+ Nice terrace with the swimming pool on the 4th floor
+ Windows face the city scene so there is a constant night shows. Pretty entertaining but could be a bit loud at night
+ Very friendly and helpful staff
- The swimming pool, the breakfast,(would like to see scrambled eggs on B/F menu more often).
Concañas – Los Gigantes
Located in Acantilado de los Gigantes, in the city center of Los Gigantes, the property provides free WiFi and each apartment has access to 2 balconies.All units consist of a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including an oven, a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. Some units have a dining area.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible in the surroundings.The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- We’ve had an amazing holiday in Los Gigantes and the apartment offers excellent value for the right traveller/s. The apartment looks great, it’s clean, has a modern feel and has, not one but two balconies. One bedroom with a huge wardrobe, a lounge/diner, tv, hob, fridge/freezer all new from IKEA. There is a shower, wc and washing machine in a separate room, all modern, clean and tidy. The location couldn’t be more central so it’s perfect in many ways. There is some noise from the surrounding bars but it’s not excessive and if you book somewhere central you should kind of expect this. Los Gigantes is not for the club goer and so the buzz from the bars is mainly the over 40s not the under 20’s.The hosts have been helpful and friendly since we made our booking. Transfer from the airport was smooth and they gave good instructions for parking. You can find the free spaces easily if like us you hire a car.
- Convenient for shops, restaurants etc. Apartment clean and modern. Host very friendly and easy to contact.
- Excellent having two balconies, apartment was well equipped and comfy. Very friendly hosts.
- Although there was no air conditioning, with one fan in the bedroom, the owner did supply an extra one
- Location value for money facilities in the apartment excellent views from both balconies
Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the center of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping center next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- They said booking.com customers receive the bad rooms only
Stuff was very kind and helpful for everything. We were served breakfast as a takeaway package since we were going for a early morning Volcano Tour and would not manage to have breakfast. Location of the hotel is very practical, close to everything, public transportation, nice restaurants and cafe areas, very small beach even. Small shops at the entrance was very convenient. The cafe at the terrace is also very nice for early snacks, ice cream etc. before late dinners of Spanish town, while enjoying the sun 🙂
The apartment was very generous, two floors, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a living room. It was a great value for the money.
- Fantastic staff, excellent location and fabulous choice of good value local restaurants all of whom offered very tasty dishes.
- Very comfortable beds, Cleaners came in every day to make beds and clean round.
Ona Las Rosas
One of our best sellers in Puerto de Santiago! Featuring a shared swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, Ona Las Rosas is located in Puerto de Santiago. It offers air-conditioned apartments with a private terrace. Free WiFi is available.All accommodations includes 1 bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. The living area includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, while the kitchen comes equipped with an oven, hob, microwave, and a coffee machine. A dining table is also available.The private terrace comes with an additional table and sun loungers. The apartment complex offers a bar and a mini-market on site, as well as a games room. Other shared facilities available include a garden area and a communal lounge.Arena Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from Ona Las Rosas, and Los Gigantes Port is 1.2 mi away. The Teide Nature Reserve is 12 mi from the property, and Tenerife South Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
Nice clean heated swimming pool, warm enough to swim
Nice view of the ocean
- The place exceeded our expectations! Spacious villas at an amazing location, 3 terraces for enjoying the view of the Gigantes. Reasonable prices in the bar and excellent happy hour offer 🙂 The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Staff were brilliant, Carlos and Richard were brilliant. The staff at reception were also very goof.
- Everything. Home away from home with an incredible view. The apartment was cozy with a great shower and an even better bed…and blackout curtains! Also, the location has a lot to offer (restuarants, beaches, etc.), but still feels tranquil and secluded. We will definitely return.
- Everything! The staff was amazing, the villa was perfectly equipped and clean, perfect view and location to the beach just in 5-10 minutes depending on the walk. Supermarkets were just 500 m away. There is a welcome meeting every Wednesday where you drink sangria for free and lots if useful information about your stay. If There are welcome gifts like a bottle of wine, coffee, tea, etc. Everyone and everything is amazing. And the view just when you drink your morning coffee or evening wine… Los Gigantes… Amazing… The bed was actually two beds combined and were with different hights so we couldn’t sleep together, but…sleep is just a sleep nomatter where you are… Hope to have the opportunity for another visit… Can’t wait..
- Nice clean heated swimming pool, warm enough to swim
Mirador de la Gomera
Offering free WiFi and sea views, Mirador de la Gomera is a property located in Puerto de Santiago. Guests have a private balcony.The apartment includes 1 bedroom and a kitchen with an oven and a coffee machine. There’s a bathroom with a hair dryer.The apartment has a terrace.Playa de la Arena is less than 0.6 miles from Mirador de la Gomera. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
- Stunning view, kitchen facilities, spacious apartment, good location and easy free parking.
- The property had an excellent sea view .It was reasonably comfortable and a short walk to supermarkets &c.
- The view from the apartment was amazing! Location was ideal.
- Wonderful view from the balcony. Great location – close to bars and restaurants and to the beach.
Very clean and perfect for what we were after.
Good WiFi, TV and the owner has put local maps, beach towels etc in the draws which both turned out to be really useful.
Kitchen had everything we needed too.
Best part of the apartment is the view. Beautiful.
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool and garden, Apartamentos Arena Suites is located 5 minutes’ drive from Playa de la Arena Beach in Puerto de Santiago. This property offers apartments with a private balcony and views of the area.Each apartment has a double bedroom and a bathroom with a bath. There is a living space with a sofa, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, oven, hob, and toaster. The private balcony includes an outdoor dining table.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute drive of Apartamentos Arena Suites. Los Gigantes Beach is 1,500 feet from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is less than 45 minutes away by car.
- I liked the free parking in the nearby and the location, which is very central.
- Beautiful separate flats with balconies. The beach and caffees are close by.
- Everything else was good. Ok bed, apartment clean and spacious. Good location, friendly staff.
- Value for money. Clean and quiet. Loved my balcony with stairs leading to private rooftop terrace for sunbathing and amazing view.
- There wasn’t anything impressive. It was a basic hotel, and not worth the price. The check-in staff were nice, although unable to help us when we needed it.
Top Apartments In Chio Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Chio Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Chio Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Chio Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!