10 Best Apartments To Stay In Cástaras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cástaras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Cástaras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Cástaras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Cástaras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Cástaras Andalucía:
Casa María Jesús
Offering mountain views, Casa María Jesús is located in the village of Portugos, on the edge of the Sierra Nevada. It offers heated apartments with a fireplace and balcony.The kitchen area comes with a hob, microwave and dining table, while the living room includes a sofa or sofa bed, and TV. There is a bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Granada is 47 mi from the property and busses to Granada leave from a bus stop 500 feet away.
- Reception by the Host was very good, despite us being very late!
- De open haard in het appartement en het uitzicht vanaf het balkon
- Buenas vistas del balcon. Tranquilo. Muy limpio. Buen situado.
- La ubicación de la cada es bastante buena y la casa tiene todo lo que necesitas.
- La localización es de muy fácil acceso y cercana al centro del pueblo que además nos coincidió que estaba en fiestas, el apartamento muy amplio y con todos los servicios, no tiene parking pero se puede aparcar en la calle sin problema.
El Vergel de Berchules
El Vergel de Berchules Rural Apartments is located in Berchules, within the Alpujarra Mountains. They offer heated, rustic accommodations with satellite TV.Each studio and apartment has a living room with a sofa or sofa bed, and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.El Vergel de Berchules has a terrace and barbecue facilities available to all guests. A laundry and ironing service is offered at an extra charge, and it is possible to store luggage.Free parking is available nearby. All services, such as restaurants, cafés and grocery shops, can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the property, in the town of Berchules. The Church Square is 150 feet away, and the Town Hall is 500 feet away. Almeria is a 1-hour drive from El Vergel de Berchules, and Granada Airport is 75 mi away.
- Beautiful location, quiet retreat. Fantastic owners, bright, cheery and helpful. Favourite stay in whole of Alpujarras
- I was greeted with the unexpected news that I was placed in a better room with a view. They could not have been more welcoming or accommodating.
- Spacious apartment, very nice hosts, center of Berchules, several heaters in the room
- hola quería comentar ,que repetiríamos de nuevo todo muy confortable las camas muy cómodas, los dueños de los apartamentos fueron muy atentos y serviciales con todo.os lo recomiendo sitio muy limpio y bonito.
El entorno y el trato recibido por Ricardo.
La tranquilidad del lugar.
Apartamentos Siete Lagunas
Offering views of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, Apartamentos Siete Lagunas features rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Trevelez, it has a terrace with a barbecue.The rooms and apartments at Apartamentos Siete Lagunas have simple décor. There is heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Apartments include a living room with a fireplace, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and gas hob.Set next to Barrio Medio Square, the apartments are within 5 minutes’ walk of shops. Cádiar is a 30-minute drive away.Guests will find a restaurant within 350 feet of the property. The Costa del Sol’s beaches are approximately 25 mi from the apartment, and the historic city of Granada is 59 mi away.
- Very nice breakfast, with local ham and cheese, plenty of fruit and warm breakfast too.
- Spacoius apartment with all the necessary appliances. Small supermarket near by. Very nice host.
- After a long hike in cold weather this was perfect! Very friendly staff who made us a lovely breakfast!
- Breakfast was excellent, with freshly pressed orange juice, good coffee, and a choice of delicious croissants or ham and tomato bread with local olive oil, spanish syle. Bedroom and bathroom were clean, with a good view over the valley.
- Tevelez is a great place to stay, especially if you want to walk in the Sierra Nevada. This is in the ‘middle to higher’ part of town and is more traditional and less touristy – great for us. The apartment was OK but…
Apartamentos Vista Veleta
One of our top picks in Capileira.Apartamentos Vista Veleta is set in the mountain village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Some apartments have a terrace or a balcony offering views of snow-capped mountains, the Poqueira Valley or the coast of Africa.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, the heated apartments have a living room with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.The Vista Veleta apartments complex has a bar and a large terrace from which to admire the views.Free parking is available nearby. Luggage storage is offered and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Motril y Salobreña Beaches are an hour’s drive away.
- Great location in the most beautiful village. We booked last minute as our planned accommodation turned out to be awful. The hosts were extremely helpful. Large apartment with great view that was clean and had excellent heating. Loved our stay here.
- Very nice and clean apartment in the quiet area in an amazing village in the middle of mountains. Good service and easy to check in and collect keys.
- The appartment was spacious and the balcony was great!
- Apartment bigger than expected, with magnificent view of snow tops from our terrace. Sitting room fine, kitchen well stocked, two bedrooms on the 1st floor perfect. Free CH and hot water. The flat is 2 minutes from the main Plaza. Easy to get/leave the key in the bar nearby
- Everything is within reach. Superb apartment and superb place! You need to get the key at a bar near the apartment and retun the key at the same place. So be sure to check your inbox prior to checking in.
Located 43 mi from Granada, Casa Loles offers accommodations in Capileira. The property features views of the mountains is 9.3 mi from Sierra Nevada.The kitchen features a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. Towels and bed linen are offered in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Casa Loles include a sun terrace.Almuñécar is 24 mi from Casa Loles, while Lanjarón is 7.5 mi away. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 28 mi from the property.
- Loved the sunny terrace with its views over the typical Alpujarran chimneys. Excellent location for the beautiful walks in the Sierra Nevada. The apartment was pleasantly warm for winter, well equipped and spacious. I did leave my homemade woollen scarf though, which I need in my cold country – so I’ll be back!
- Central to the village and therefore restaurants and shops, and is in a peaceful location set just down from the road. Good views of surrounding mountains. Key collection, linen changeover etc all went smoothly. The apartment was clean and well appointed.
- Everything was clean. Handy for the centre of town.
- Lovely apartment in a lovely town. The apartment was spacious and attractive. The patio with grape vine was lovely. The bed very comfortable. The bathroom very nice. Great place to stay. Pepe and Wife didn’t speak English but were always smiling and we communicated with hand language and once a phone call to their daughter so all was excellent.
- El trato fue inmejorable y la casa muy acogedora y perfectamente equipada. Elena y su marido muy serviciales y atentos, volveré sin duda.
Balcón De Válor – Centro De Turismo Rural
The Balcón De Válor Rural Tourism Center offers apartments on a large estate in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The complex has a swimming pool, barbecue area and playground.The apartments can accommodate between 2 and 8 people. Each has a kitchen, bed linen and bath, and living room with fireplace. They also have radiators or underfloor heating, as well as terraces or balconies with great views.Some apartments have a hydromassage bath. All apartments have a TV and DVD player.Balcón De Válor can be found in the small town of Válor, in the heart of the La Alpujarra region. There is a restaurant only 1,000 feet away. The coast is about 31 mi away by car.
- Extremely friendly host and very friendly town with lovely restaurants and people and incredible views
- Manuel Fernandez the host, was very helpful. The pool was very good.
Quiet lovely apartment just on the top edge of the village looking out across the valley and hills.
Barbeque on the terrace but we eat out at a couple of restaurants down the hill in the village.
Superb, good sized swimming pool – brilliant for July heat.
Beautiful place with stunning mountain views. We have booked 3 bed house with 2 bathrooms and a terrace. Lovely stylish rustic andalucian decor. House was spotless, change of bedding and towels every few days. Lovely spacious living-room with tv, fireplace, kitchenette and your own bbq on the terrace. Big bathroom and bedroom downstairs suitable for disabled. Wifi is excellent, I was able to have video chats.
Property has a playground, bbq area, big swimming pool and plenty of parking space. All very well maintained and clean.
Manolo and Ana are very nice and helpful, pleasure to deal with.
The village itself is charming and has all you need, atm, local shop where you can get all essentials, restaurants and bars. Everyone is very friendly and generous. Our favourite was El Puente where you can get gorgeous fish and tortilla.
Highly recommended for anyone who want to get away from busy resorts and experience real andalucian way of life. We definitely will be back!!
- Large comfortable Apartment with beautiful views – very well equipped kitchen. Manolo the manager very helpful re local info. Fantastic pool, beautifully maintained. We will be booking again!
Refugio De La Alpujarra
Set beside Sierra Nevada National Park and located in Laroles, Refugio De La Alpujarra apartments feature a terrace with beautiful mountain views and are equipped with flat-screen TV.These heated 2, 3 and 5-bedroom apartments have a balcony and include a living room with sofa and traditional fireplace. Each kitchen-dining area includes a cooker with hob, microwave, fridge and a dining table. Private bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, and free towels and bed linen are included.The property also has a restaurant which is located beside the apartments, and the small town of Laroles includes a supermarket within a 900 feet walk. The surroundings are mountainous and offer excellent opportunities for hiking, climbing, cycling and canyoning.Refugio De La Alpujarra is located is 29 mi from Sierra De Baza Nature Reserve, and the city of Granada and Sierra De Huétor Nature Reserve are approximately 59 mi away.
- Lovely large comfortable apartments with balcony’s with lovely views
- Warm welcome from the staff, good food and help with taxi transportation
- The Alpujarras is a beautiful region of Spain. The drive through the windy roads allows you to experience the amazing views on offer.
Had an excellent dinner at the hotel. Finding was easy, just look out for the petrol station and you are there! Excellent kitchenette for making our breakfast(but be prepared and bring your food).
Wonderful views from the balcony.
- The views were spectacular. The apartment was comfortable and had everything needed for a short stay. Wonderful fire in the lounge,had to buy wood from the bar at 10 euros per box of wood.
El Huerto de Lobras
Set in Andalucia’s Alpujarra Mountains, these rural apartments have private terraces with wonderful countryside views. El Huerto de Lobras offers shared gardens and a lounge with TV and free Wi-Fi.Each Huerto de Lobras apartment has traditional rustic décor, with wooden beams and tiled floors. Apartments feature central heating and a living area with sofa bed. Kitchenettes include a fridge, hob and coffee machine.The Huerto de Lobras Apartments are located in Lobras, a 70-minute drive from central Granada. Located just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park, the apartments are 62 mi from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are within a 45-minute drive.
- Loved the old building and rustic décor and the shady garden. the lady who looked after us was lovely and very friendly. The village is very quiet and small and in a beautiful setting with loads of flowers everywhere. (June)
- Wonderful character property set in a beautiful rural location , the ideal place in which to start our Andalucian Road Trip . The owner was friendly and helpful , despite our lack of Spanish , and the accommodation clean and comfortable .
- The apartment had every thing we needed to make our stay comfortable. The heating did not seem to work but there was a portable heater which was very good.
- Very pleasant rural location. Very friendly lady/host. Small shop nearby for groceries. No restaurant.
- Great location if you have a car and would like a few days walking in seclusion. You would need to bring your own food to cook- it has a cooker and microwave- the local shop is very, very basic so would need to buy food in Cadiar. I would definitely go back with my wife and stay a few day.
Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo
Located in Trévelez outskirts, Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo offers an outdoor pool. The property is set in Sierra Nevada Natural Reserve.The accommodations features a seating area, TV and fireplace. There is a full kitchenette with kitchenware and a dining table. The private bathroom has a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain views.Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo also offers guided routes.Apartamentos Balcon del Cielo is 57 mi from Granada Train Station and 59 mi from Albaicin. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is located 61 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The view was superb, the stars brighter than I have ever seen, and Pilar took care of our every need.
Amazing views in an isolated location. 5-10min drive to town, but serene and quiet.
Pilar and Ramon were exceptionally helpful with perfect tips and helpful ideas of treks and walks as well as restaurant advice.
Explendid location, right in the middle of sierra nevada natural park, at the top of the valley surrounded by pine trees and chesnuts.
The house was of rustic make, made using local rocks and wood. The interior was ok, fire place, bathroom with shower and tub, kitchen with fridge and e-stove. Beds with feather quilts.
Pilar and Ramon, the owners, were quite cheerful, helpful and lovely.
Keep in mind that this is a rustic place. Do not expect any modern entertaiment (exept tv). No large towns nearby.
Perfect if you want to get away and relax and do nature hikes.
- Incredibly beautiful and peaceful location. Friendly and helpful hosts.
Such a beautiful place to enjoy the mountain views and relax in pure peace. Lovely, spacious flat with outside seating.
Amazing mountain fed pool
La Oveja Verde de la Alpujarra
This rural hotel is set at 5 feet above sea level in the beautiful Alpujarras mountain range. The south-facing Oveja Verde provides the ideal setting for those looking to explore the magnificent Sierra Nevada National Park.Featuring an outdoor pool, the peaceful property is built in a characteristic Andalusian style, with whitewashed walls, terracotta flooring and dark wood furnishings. Its terraces offer spectacular views over the rugged, surrounding mountains.The Oveja Verde is an official Information Center for the Sierra Nevada National Park. Staff can provide maps and information for trekking, climbing, horse riding and other outdoor activities.From here you can also enjoy a cultural day in the historic city of Granada, 43 mi away, or on the beaches of the Costa Tropical, 25 mi from the hotel. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- The balcony views are exquisite and the pool is quite nice. The hosts are very kind, considerate and helpful. The apartments are well maintained and fully equipped especially in the kitchen, but bring your own bathing supplies like shampoo, gel, etc. The breakfast service was very pleasant and tasty.
- Fantastic hotel in a great place. Very friendly hosts, nice room with a great view. We weren’t especially lucky with the weather, but if not fir a very active 2 year old, would have enjoyed staying in for both days. We missed breakfast on the first day and when we later came to buy some coffee, we weren’t charged, as the host considered it a part of breakfast.
- Great location in the mountains with balcony views and well appointed cozy spacious accommodations. Would stay again.
- Lovely, tasty fresh tomatoes from the vegetable garden. Loved the natural water swimming pool, perfect after a day’s hiking. The place aims to be eco-friendly – fantastic. Staff friendly, the cook/waitress was great, cooking yummy food and always on hand to offer advice re local wines.
- Gorgeous garden and pool, located below the road with lovely views from the garden and balcony, easy to find, easy access parking outside the reception entry, gracious and helpful hosts. Excellent location for hiking whether by short drive to Capileira or Trevélez, or from the door. Good little Supermarket reached in a few minutes walk. We extended out stay, it was just so good! RayJen October 2018
Top Apartments In Cástaras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Cástaras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Cástaras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!