10 Best Apartments To Stay In Castañares de Rioja La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Castañares de Rioja La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Castañares De Rioja La Rioja:
Heated apartments at Apartamentos Guadalis are located in the center of Castañares de Rioja. They offer free private parking and access to a shared outdoor pool.Decorated simply, the apartments include a living-dining area with a flat-screen TV. Their kitchenettes are equipped with an oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.In the area you will find wineries and wine routes. There are also many hiking routes, and Valdescaray Ski Slopes are around 50 minutes’ drive away.Logroño is 40 minutes’ drive from the Guadalis apartments. Bilbao Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Paco, el dueño, estuvo muy atento en todo momento y cualquier cosa que necesitamos nos la proporcionó. En todo momento nos dijo que si faltaba algo en el apartamento de la pidiéramos para traerla. Además tiene un bar y los postres que hace su madre están deliciosos!
- Buen sitio. Hemos estado matrimonio con dos niños. Limpio, espacioso, muy tranquilo. Para repetir. Dos dormitorios uno con cama matrimonio y otro con dos camas, Mantas y almohadas extras. Dos cuartos de baño, 4 Toallas de ducha y 4 de manos.. La cocina con vajilla, cubiertos y utensilios de sobra. Sartenes y cazuelas, Horno, Microondas, Frigorífico, Lavavajilas. El salón amplio con mesa/sillas y sofá cama, TV. Buen trato del propietario. Si tuviera Wifi ya sería perfecto. Lo que si aconsejo es llamar al propietario varios días antes para quedar con él para recoger las llaves, por que en los apartamentos no hay nadie.
- todo muy bien. Muy limpio. Sitio muy agradable. Muy cerca de todos los lugares de interés turistico
- recepcion buena,imprescindible llamar mejor que email antes para recogida de llaves que se realizan en un hostal/restaurante ubicado al lado de la iglesia de castañares.apartamento con todo,zona muy tranquila para dormir.parking privado.atencion muy buena.
- Apartamentos muy limpios y cómodos. Ideal para ir con familia.
San Roque 18
Located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, San Roque 18 offers accommodations with a balcony. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Each unit comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some units have a terrace and/or a patio with city views.Skiing can be enjoyed nearby.Logroño is 29 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Burgos, 40 miles from San Roque 18, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- I liked that it was a whole apartment. It has a washing machine and clothesline. There was a grocery store nearby so I could make my own food
- The rooms were excellent , we stayed in one of the couples rooms, it was first class
- Towels were freshand the washing machine was a nice bonus.
- Great location, washing machine in apartment, good size apartment
- It was near the bus stop & the town stores and sights. It was a great base while I was piso hunting with strong WiFi signal. It was also very clean.
Apartamentos Señorio de Haro
One of our top picks in Haro.Apartamentos Señorio de Haro are located in the center of Haro, in La Rioja’s wine country. The apartments feature well-equipped kitchens, living areas and free Wi-Fi access.Apartments at the Señorio de Haro offer kitchens with a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee-maker. Each apartment has a washing machine, a living room with a flat-screen TV and heating. Some apartments include a balcony.Staff at reception can provide information on the surrounding area. Free parking is available nearby.Guests can visit one of the region’s most famous wineries, located close to the apartments. The property is approximately 22 mi from Valdezcaray Ski Resort, while other activities in the area include cycling, golfing and hot-air-balloon trips.The Señorio de Haro is around 30 minutes’ drive from both Logroño and Vitoria-Gasteiz. Bilbao and the coast can be reached within an hour, by car.
- Our host Victor was amazing. He went above and beyond his duties. We did not know it was going to be such a challenge to find train tickets to Barcelona. Victor worked with us for two hours to make sure we could leave all 7 of us on our departure date and help us find transportation to train station for such a big group like us. He was knowledgeable, helpful, great attitude; he was just amazing with all of us.
- Nice clean apartment in an older building. Check-in was easy with paid parking around the corner. An elevator make it easy to get to the top floor. The apartment got a bit warm in the afternoon (no air conditioning), but it was fine for a one night stay.
- Great customer service we found this place to be very nice and very clean. They gave us a lot of suggestions including a restaurant that is linked to their hotel was also excellent. They were always available by phone or email. Also make sure you are available a few days prior as they do follow up and ask your ETA.
- Excellent location in city center. Clean, comfortable apartment with excellent cooking facilities and common area for visitors.
- The kitchen had everything I needed, nice separation between the sleeping area and the living room. Great location on the edge of the old town.
Apartamentos San Francisco 58
Apartamentos San Francisco 58 is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. It offers charming studios and apartments with free WiFi.The apartments and studios at Apartamentos San Francisco 58 combine rustic elements such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls with modern finishes. There is a flat-screen TV, a sofa and a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster and a hob.The mountains of Sierras de Demanda, Urbión, Cebollera y Cameros can be reached in approximately 10 minutes by car. The A12 Motorway is just 1.2 mi from the property and connects you to Logroño in 35 minutes.
- There was a fire going in the pellet stove when I arrived on a very cold late afternoon:)
- With a kitchen , large bathroom , comfortable beds ,excellent restaurants and supermarkets close by, and close to the Camino de Santiago, everything we needed
- Very comfortable beds and open space area for four persons.
Very helpful staff
- Bright airy spacious apartment, well equipped and very peaceful
Apartamentos Turísticos Beethoven Haro
Located in Haro, Apartamentos Turísticos Beethoven Haro offer modern self-catering accommodations with free WiFi. La Rioja is 50 minutes’ drive away.Featuring contemporary finishes, each apartment features different décor rated to wine. They include a seating area with a flat-screen TV and the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, hob and fridge. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.You can get tourist information of the area at Apartamentos Turísticos Beethoven Haro.Bilbao Airport is a 75-minute drive away and Logroño is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Juan met us at the flat right on time and was very nice. The room was spacious and comfortable, and everything was very clean in the room, kitchen, and bathroom. It’s a great location to easily go out for dinner and drinks in the nearby courtyard.
There are no words to describe the hospitality and care from our host Ava.
Nothing was to much for her. She also is part of a family that runs 2 restaurants down the same road. If you want to eat or simply pop in, eat some delicious tapas and enjoy beautiful wine, she is the person to orginise it.
I could not recomend this place, or the people more.
- The apartment was absolutely perfect. I stayed two days to do some wine tasting and the location was amazing, so close to all of the central bars and restaurants. Easy walk to the bodegas in the Barrio Estacion and also the others on the far end of town (Ramon Bilbao etc) Apartment was fantastically clean and very large. Wonderful place.
Super gracious host! Ana went above and beyond making sure we had everything we needed. She reserved a parking spot for us and also escorted us to it.
Same family that runs this also owns a restaurant down the street that was absolutely delicious and we were greeted by Elena with enthusiastic and amazingly gracious hospitality.
Room was spacious, well appointed and very clean. It also came with water and wine which was a nice touch.
Location was perfect – once we parked the car we were able to walk everywhere and the view of the church from our room was incredible.
When we come back to visit Rioja we will deffinently stay here again!
- Ease of communication with host, location of property, everything about the property, price, they even did our laundry… everything
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, Los Nietos is located in Briones, 2 minutes’ walk from the town center. Apartments are 5 minutes’ walk from Ebro River Bank.Each apartment has a living room featuring a sofa bed, a dining table with seating space for 6 people and a flat-screen TV. There are 2 bathrooms with a bath tub and a shower respectively, while the kitchen comes with an oven and a dishwasher.There is a free private parking on site and ground-floor apartments also feature a private garden. Some restaurants offering traditional Spanish cuisine can be found within 2 minutes’ walk of the apartment.There is a restaurant 350 feet from Los Nietos where you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Briones Wine Museum is 15 minutes’ walk from the property, and Logroño city center is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Easy walk into town, good views, underground parking, comfy bed, restaurant very good value with excellent God and wine.
Loved everything about this place! Carmen our host delightful and very helpful and accommodating Underground parking with access to apartment.
Pool grounds very nice, not crowded
Nice walk to village center.
- Amazing place. Most romantic vilage perfectly located in the heart of La Rioja. The apartment is very big. Very comfortable, with a lot of facilities. perfect value for money
- Comfy beds, light and airy apartment. Very friendly owners. Amazing steak at the restaurant.
- The family that run the establishment is extremely nice and friendly.
Apartamentos Mirador de Grañón
Apartamentos Mirador de Grañón is located in the countryside just outside Santo Domingo de la Calzada. This hostel has a garden, a children’s playground and a ping pong table. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.The simple rooms at the property feature tiled floors and garden views. Each one has a private bathroom.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Logroño is a 35-minute drive from the property, and you can drive to Burgos in 45 minutes.
- Staff is very kind and caring. Took care of all our needs the entire stay. Allow us to select our own dinner and breakfast hour. Washed and dried our clothes for a small fee. Food offering was good and affordable. Beautiful property in a rural setting. Quiet and comfortable for a great night’s rest. We loved it here. Would definitely come back in the future.
- Very warm welcome after a long drive down from the UK. Outside their hours but kept in contact with us for our progress.
- Anna, the proprietor was the best ever! She went out of her way for every guest to be comfortable. She personally drove us to our next stop because I was injured.
- Beautiful historical property with a chapel. People were friendly and the grounds were like a picnic spot.
- The setting of the hostel was nice, there is a big garden in front of the hostel with table tennis and a swing so children can play outside. The staff is also nice, giving us delicious home grown cherries.
Apartamentos Turísticos Los Zapatos Morados
Set in a renovated stone building, dating from 1900, Apartamentos Turísticos Los Zapatos Morados is in the center of Haro, in the La Rioja wine region. Each apartment has a balcony or a large window.The heated apartments feature rustic décor and have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a coffee maker and washing machine. Some apartments have sloped ceilings.Free parking is available nearby and the apartments have a tour desk. There is easy access to the E804 Motorway and Logroño is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very warm, comfy, perfect size . Very clean and well situated to the town activities. Very friendly greeting from Maria!
- This was a real, thoughtfully set up apartment in an excellent location. We did not cook but we did use the washer. Written instructions for the washer would have been nice. There is a bar with a good breakfast special down the block and exc. small plates for you to discover in the evening. We loved the pig ears and the grilled shrimp and the snails too…
- Location is fabulous, easy parking, nicely decorated apartment. Maria, the owner is lovely!
- Very cozy and cute apartment in the heart of Haro. Great place to stay.
- Great location for visiting Haro. Walking distance to all the tapas bars and restaurants. Despite having a room facing the road, which had great views, still very quiet after 10 pm. And Haro is perfect for visiting other picturesque LaRioja towns. Our host gave us great recommendations.
Apartamentos Turísticos Taranco 5
One of our top picks in Haro – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apartamentos Taranco 5 is set in the center of Haro, 22 mi from Logroño. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 mi away.The accommodations comes with a seating area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and a hair dryer. Towels are provided.Private parking is available for an additional cost.Ezcaray is 19 mi from Apartamentos Taranco 5. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 50 mi from Apartamentos Taranco 5.
- Great two bedroom apartment with large living area in an excellent location with on-site free parking.
- Conveniently located, very clean, comfortable beds.
- Everything was fine, basic apartment with all you need
- Location was perfect. It’s in the heart if everything. Apartment is very comfortable and clean. Javier was very friendly and professional. We will definitely come back again.
- Such a lovely and modern apartment in such a historic town was fantastic. Beautifully appointed with all the amenities. You can tell much thought was involved in putting everything in place.
Casa Haro is located in Haro. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.The property includes a living room with a flat-screen TV. There’s a bathroom with free toiletries.Logroño is 31 miles from the apartment, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 28 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Once I was able to find and access the building, it was in a great location
- The apartment location is great . Is just in downtown.
- Nice location and good set up. Very central. Two bedrooms with double beds and nice living area. Street parking was available nearby.
Justo esta en el centro de haro
- La situación es buena, la cocina está equipada, tiene secador del pelo.
Top Apartments In Castañares De Rioja La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Castañares de Rioja La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!