10 Best Apartments To Stay In Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía:
apartamento Duque de Arcos 2
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Located in Arcos de la Frontera in the Andalucía region, apartamento Duque de Arcos 2 is an apartment featuring a terrace and mountain views. This self-catered apartment features a garden and free private parking.Offering direct access to a balcony, the air-conditioned apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen and a flat-screen TV. All bedrooms offer high-speed wired internet connection.If you would like to discover the area, fishing, canoeing and hiking are possible in the surroundings.Cádiz is 30 mi from the apartment, while Jerez de la Frontera is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 mi from the property.
Very spacious quiet and we’ll appointed. Lots of lovely personal touches e. g. milk in the fridge and some basic breakfast items.
A scented candle made for a fragrant first entrance.
- It would be very challenging to find any better host! So thoughtful and sincere and helpful. Thanks so much, Antonio.
- The hosts were wonderful. The apartment was very generously stocked with food and drink, exceptionally clean and everything you could wish for. Thank you!
- Wonderful hosts, great location. We really enjoyed our stay. Would highly recommend.
Very friendly helpful owner.
Comfortable well equipped apartment.
5 mins walk into old town.
Owner left some food and other bits which was nice.
Cleaning stuff including liquid for washing machine.
Perfect would definitely return.
- Very spacious quiet and we’ll appointed. Lots of lovely personal touches e. g. milk in the fridge and some basic breakfast items.
Apartamento Duque de Arcos
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace, Apartamento Duque de Arcos is located in Arcos de la Frontera. Featuring mountain and city views, this apartment also includes free WiFi.The apartment has a flat-screen TV and 1 bedroom. There’s a seating area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Jerez de la Frontera is 22 miles from the apartment, while Grazalema is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This was one of the most organized apartments we’ve ever stayed at. Unbelievable. One the rooftop one floor above you can see the old city church and the beautiful surroundings that make this place memorable. The 10 minute walk to the old town along the ridge made the trip feel like it’s part of the whole experience.
- Apartment was very well equipped. Our host had a supply of beer, milk,coffee,juice,jam,bread, ham…very generous and very much appreciated! Laundry worked well with a drying line on the rooftop. Excellent parking was provided. Groceries and historic part of town were within walking distance but also had good bus connections.
- Very nice owner/manager. An easy walk to the sites in the town. Nice to have a kitchenette.
- Excelent accomodation! Hosts are very friendly and helpfull. Apartment is fully equipted with new suplience. We had prepared everything for the breakfast in the fringe and it was perfect. We were really surprised how great the accomodation was!
- The host was awesome. The room was very clean and was very organized. Parking on the street right next to the apartment was awesome. The terrace on the roof had a great view and we even had lunch up there.
Santa Maria is located in Arcos de la Frontera. The property is 24 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.This apartment has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. The apartment also includes a bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Grazalema is 30 miles from the apartment, while El Bosque is 18 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 23 miles away.
- Aside from the great location we appreciated that our room had a terrace that overlooked the pool. It was a great place to relax and have a glass of wine. Only a few rooms had terraces however.
- Great rooms, wonderful kitchen, washer dryer in the room, lovely decoration. Great wifi.This was
- Estaba todo muy bien, la casa estaba perfectamente ubicada y muy cómoda y agradable. Carmen muy atenta y nos aconsejo muchos sitios para ir. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- I piccoli pre#enti in casa e la pulizia dei locali. Pur essendo piccolo, l’appartamento è organizzato nei particolari.
- La casa muy limpia y acogedora, y está equipada con todo lo necesario. La propietaria muy atenta y es muy fácil contactar con ella para cualquier cosa. Repetiría sin duda!
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Located in Arcos de la Frontera, Casa Vega has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as fishing and hiking.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with an oven, a microwave, and a washing machine. The apartment also features a bathroom with a bath and a shower.Jerez de la Frontera is 23 miles from the apartment, while Grazalema is 31 miles away. Jerez Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Apartment was very comfortable and clean. Liked having small touches not in other apartments like washclothes and american style coffee maker. On top floor with patio. No view from it but nice to sit outside for a meal or drink. 5 min. Walk to large supermarket. Garage parking so no hassle with street parking. Up a hill but it is a hill town. Great price for what we got. Would definately stay here again.
- The apartament was so comfortable, it felt like home. It had awonderful kitchen, with everything we needed. The patio was excellent. The extra time and thought by the hosts was wonderful. An excellent place to stay. Would love yo return.
- This accommodation was good. The owner was excessively helpful. The area is very safe. The equipment is perfect. The apartmant was very clear. I recommend to everyone. I could park in the private parking. The wifi was perfect! All very perfect!
- Everything! Great location, comfortable beds, exceptionally clean, parking a huge bonus for us, we stayed an extra 3 nights. Cannot recommend this apartment high enough. The bottle of Rose was a lovely touch – thank you.
- Een heel prettig appartement, de sleutel overdracht ging prima volgens afspraak, er is een lift in het appartement , en je auto kan tegen een geringe vergoeding in een prive garage geplaatst worden , het appartement is ruim, licht en van alle gemakken voorzien koffie en thee faciliteiten schone en goede pannen rolluiken , genoeg verlichting en een groot balkon (patio) zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw en heer die veel goede tips gaven over de omgeving en meedenken. Het appartement ligt gunstig ten opzicht van de oude stad.
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace, Casa Sandra is located in Arcos de la Frontera. The property has free WiFi.This apartment features 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV. The apartment also provides a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a bath.Jerez de la Frontera is 23 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 23 miles from Casa Sandra.
- Air conditioning was excellent and roof access for drying washing great. Very pleasant and well provisioned apartment. Host communication excellent and very welcoming.
- The apartment is fully equipt and has everything that you could ever need. The inside of the apartment is finished to a high standard and the large patio provides a great space that is set up for outdoor living. The apartment is located in a good location for all the local amenities and the historic town. The owners were very friendly and helpful and made us very welcome.
- Location, quiet and terrace. Michel very understanding of us being late and helpful
- Casa Sandra was ideal for us. Very spacious, superb terrace, excellent facilities and in a great location amongst local bars and shops and with a friendly atmosphere. Parking was easy in the area and there was no problem with key collection and return. Arcos was a perfect size and situated in an ideal area for visiting Cadiz, Seville and surrounding mountainous area.
had every thing you needed
a real home
arcos is a real Andaluz gem
outside patio great for morning coffee
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Located 31 mi from Cádiz, Casa Fenix offers accommodations in Arcos de la Frontera, 2,650 feet from the historic center. Guests benefit from terrace. Free WiFi is featured .The kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. Towels and bed linen are offered at Casa Fenix. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower.The Paseo de Andalucia is 800 feet from the property, surrounded by a range of shops and bars. Jerez de la Frontera is 19 mi from Casa Fenix, while Grazalema is 25 mi away. Jerez Airport is 14 mi away.
- Everything. Host is very warm, attentive and flexible. The host lives just a few doors down from the apartment. The apartment is spotlessly clean, kitchen is equipped with pretty much everything you need, the host also offered a tray of treats to welcome the guests, heater/AC, decor is very warm and makes you feel at home, rooftop terrace is spacious enough to have a family dinner in the summer and gives a nice view of the while hill town across. It takes less than 10 minutes to walk over to the old town.
- Fabulous apartment in a quiet part of town. Very comfortable and nicely decorated.
- Excellent apartment in great town! It’s in fact an independent house in one of old and narrow Arcos’ streets. It is spacious, clean and very well equipped. In the area is everything what you expect from an Andalusian town (except parking place sometimes). The owner is very nice and extremely helpful person. Although he speaks only Spanish, you will communicate somehow. In the apartment you will get much more than just accommodation, trust me! The best part of the apartment is the roof terrace. It is large with a beautiful view of the old town. You can relax there using garden furniture. If you like to get up early, you can admire the sunrises there. Overall, we spent five wonderful days there, even though the weather was not perfect. If I was in Arcos again, I would definitely choose Casa Fenix!
- Friendly hosts who tried their best to communicate despite no English spoken. Lovely village apartment very clean and spacious with a great roof terrace. Thank you for making us welcome and for all the goodies you left for us to enjoy.
- Excellent location. Apartment was immaculate and had everything that you would need even thoughtful little touches. Roof terrace was great. Owner very helpful
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a patio, Apartamento Imperial is located in Arcos de la Frontera. Guests staying at this apartment can use a fully equipped kitchenette.The apartment has a TV.Jerez de la Frontera is 22 miles from the apartment, while Grazalema is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Apartamento Imperial.
It was a convenient and clean place for three guys to attend the Moto GP at Jerez and then have a few days looking around. It suited that need perfectly, with underground car parking part of the price. Arcos is good place to stay, not too noisy and a good range of places to eat.
Apartment very clean, basic provisions in the fridge.
- I mistakenly left my jacket in the aparment on departure. The owner brought it to me in a different city (Jerez) the next day! Very kind!
- Estaba todo muy muy limpio. El salón tiene televisor de plasma, sofá, dos mesas, aire acondicionado y radiador portátil. La cocina dispone de lavavajillas, microondas, tostadora, frigorífico y mucho menaje. Nos dejaron leche, zumo, dulces, jamón de york, mandarinas, cápsulas para el café, aceite, sal, vinagre, servilletas de papel, productos de limpieza,… Todo un detallazo. La cama es muy cómoda y la habitación también dispone de aire acondicionado, tanto frío como calor. En el baño hay plato de ducha, productos de limpieza y muchas toallas (todo muy limpio). La plaza de parking está incluída en el precio, todo un lujo pues no hay aparcamiento gratuito en la zona. Repeteríamos sin lugar a dudas. Gracias les damos a Moisés y a su esposa.
- La limpieza y sobre todo el gusto de los dueños y q no faltaba detalle alguno
realmente todo, comedor confortable, cocina muy bien( micro, horno, tostadora, lavadora, nevera y lavavajillas) nos dejo para desayunar yogures, manzanas, leche, pan, mantequilla y mermelada, la habitacion amplia, cama comoda y por ultimo el baño completo con jabones de marca, toallas secador…
se me olvidaba plaza de aparcamiento,si volvemos repetiremos sin pensarlo
- It was a convenient and clean place for three guys to attend the Moto GP at Jerez and then have a few days looking around. It suited that need perfectly, with underground car parking part of the price. Arcos is good place to stay, not too noisy and a good range of places to eat.
The nest in the old town
The nest in the old town is located in Arcos de la Frontera and offers a terrace. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.Featuring mountain views, the apartment is composed of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Jerez de la Frontera is 24 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 23 miles from the property.
The Nest is a lovely apartment in the middle of the old town. It was very clean and it was newly renovated. The view from the very cozy terrace was absolutely stunning. The bed was comfy and very soft nice towels. We had a beautiful view when we was showering. We loved the place!!!
Carlos was a very attending host.
We found a good easy access parking place in Calle Puerta Carmona and it was for free. It was no problem walking the 600 m up to the apartment. We loved the small narrow streets it was really a a totally Spanish authentic experience. We would love to come back to “the nest”.
- My wife and I stayed in Arcos for 1 night, but we would’ve loved to spend more days in this beautiful little gem. Carlo’s flat was super, really cozy and fully equipped with anything we needed for our stay. We felt a special atmosphere in the flat and I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
- We spent at Carlo’s place two nights and it was a really nice time in the middle of old town. The flat is very cozy and enchanting, we were two couples, the beds were super comfortable (one of them is a sofa bed but you can’t feel any difference). It was amazing having the breakfast in the terrace and having some wines in the evening looking at the sunset. Really recommend it!
We loved to stay at Carlo’s Place. The flat is located in the heart of the old town and you can feel in every detail the Andalusian atmosphere. The flat is a little gem, really cozy and the furniture is fab (the bed was so comfortable) . We really appreciated the andalucian music playing in the flat when we got inside (we felt like in another world), the shower with view lake and we really enjoyed having breakfast in the beautyfull terrace ( Carlo provide to us with a nice breakfast). We would highly recommend Carlo’s place to anyone is looking for not only an accommodation but an original andalucian experience.
Thanks Carlo 🙂
- El sitio muy céntrico y en si es una casita muy bonita y muy tranquila. Tiene de todo y espaciosa.
- The Nest is a lovely apartment in the middle of the old town. It was very clean and it was newly renovated. The view from the very cozy terrace was absolutely stunning. The bed was comfy and very soft nice towels. We had a beautiful view when we was showering. We loved the place!!!
CASA SAN ANTÓN
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, CASA SAN ANTÓN has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The property features mountain views.The apartment is composed of a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby.Jerez de la Frontera is 24 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 23 miles from CASA SAN ANTÓN.
No reviews yet.
Casas Lomas II
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, Casas Lomas II has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen.The apartment includes 2 bedrooms, a living room, and a bathroom with a hair dryer and a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Fishing can be enjoyed nearby.Jerez de la Frontera is 23 miles from the apartment, while Grazalema is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Thanks apartment is clean tidy and in a good location
Estaba muy cerca del centro de Arcos de la Frontera.
El anfitrión fue muy amable, nos guardo con su moto un aparcamiento en frente de la casa y nos ayudo a subir las maletas.
Las vistas, tiene una terraza estupenda con unas vistas fantásticas (pena de ir en invierno y no poder disfrutarla).
La casa estaba impoluta. Diego se preocupó por nosotros incluso ayudándonos a encontrar aparcamiento y a subir las maletas.
La ducha tiene mucha presión y la decoración de la casa es muy agradable.
- El alojamiento muy bien situado y bastante comodo para 2 personas
- La atención del dueño. Dispone de aire acondicionado y ventiladores. Situado a 10 minutos del centro histórico.
Top Apartments In Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Caserío Los Majadales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!