10 Best Apartments To Stay In Campodarbe Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Campodarbe Aragon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Campodarbe Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campodarbe Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campodarbe Aragon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Campodarbe Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Campodarbe Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Campodarbe Aragon:
Condado de San Martín
Located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, these rural apartments are just 30 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido and Sierra y los Cañones de Guara National Parks.All heated apartments at Condado de San Martín feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors, exposed wood ceiling beams and warm colors. All include a washing machine, fully-equipped kitchenette and satellite internet.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, horse riding and canoeing. Staff can also provide more information on nearby bike routes, such as the País de Lobos or Viaje Al Inframundo Routes.The nearest town is Sieste, about 2.5 mi away.The Jaca Ski Resort is just over 1 hour’s drive away. Huesca is 59 mi away.
- The size of the place, clean, very pleasant. Warn hospitality, good amenities. Beautiful surrounding
- El condado de san martin se encuentra en un paraje precioso en medio de bosques y montañas, ideal para hacer rutas a pie oncon bicicleta. Estuvimos un fin de semana con un peque y nos encanto, Isabel Antonio y Luis no pueden ser más antentos, el apartamento era enorme ideal para ir con amigos, todo muy limpio y perfectamente equipado, no falta de nada. Por la época del año no pudimos disfrutar del jacuzzi ni la barbacoa, pero volveremos. Es un rincon y una casa maravilloso para descansar y pasar tiempo de calidad!
- Me encantó todo.el ambiente el clima la naturalezas animales el entorno salvaje tan especial.la tranquilidad k se respira. La amabilidad del señor Luis. Su madre encantadora y como no la perrita Diana k m enamoró
- ME ENCANTO TODO, FUE UNA ESTANCIA ESPECTACULAR, LOS ANFITRIONES SON UN ENCANTO.
- Geniale Terrasse mit super Aussicht. Sehr nette und hilfsbereite Vermieter (sehr familiär). Top renoviert / Landhausstil aufgenommen und erhalten / sehr stilvoll.
Offering free WiFi and city views, El Aura is a property located in Boltaña. The air-conditioned property is 23 miles from Torla-Ordesa.The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen with an oven. A flat-screen TV is offered.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby.Aínsa is 4.4 miles from the apartment.
- El apartamento precioso y muy acogedor,estuvimos muy Agusto muy limpio y la verdad tenía de todo .la chica que nos dio la llave muy atenta y muy maja
- lo confortable, la disposición, fácil acceso, el emplazamiento y sobre todo la atención por parte de Raquel
- muy atentos y detallistas los anfitriones, la información que nos facilitaron sobre las rutas nos sirvio de gran ayuda. la cama y almohadas comodísima. la limpieza insuperable. sin duda un lugar sobresaliente… volveríamos!
- En general me gusto todo.habitaciones aseos cocina,todo perfecto
- La cama muy cómoda, diversos baños. Limpieza, los huevos que nos dejó Raquel estaban muy ricos¡¡¡
El Mirador de Ainsa
Located in the Medieval village of Aínsa, El Mirador de Ainsa offers apartments with wonderful views of the Peña Montañesa, the Mediano Lake and the Pyrenees. These modern, fully equipped apartments are set in a charming old stone building.The apartments are decorated with bright colors, and they have parquet floors and large windows or balconies. They feature kitchenettes with an oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, as well as a lounge with a sofa and flat-screen TV. There is free Wi-Fi internet.A small selection of shops and restaurants can be found in Aínsa.Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park and the nature reserves of Poset-Maladeta and Sierra y Cañones de Guara are within 1.5 hours’ drive. The surrounding area is good for hiking, cycling and adventure sports, especially canoeing, rafting and other water sports. The French ski slopes of Piau-Engaly are one hour away by car.
- Really great location with fantastic views to all directions.
- Modern apartment in a historic building, fantastic views, fully equipped, in the heart of the old town
- Amazing apartment, fantastic hosts, and the view is breathtaking… this was the best place ever!!!
- Beautiful modern well equipped apartment in medieval building in historic town. Amazing views! Spotlessly clean and very friendly staff. After collecting keys at camp site, accompanied to the apartment, assisted with luggage & shown over everything. Free parking permit provided. A most beautiful area with stunning mountain scenery.
- Fantastic location and views of the mountains. Friendly service.
Apartamentos Hermanas Sallan
Apartamentos Hermanas Sallan is located in Ainsa, Huesca, 1,650 feet from Ara River. It offers spacious apartments with views of the surrounding countryside and free parking.The apartments at the Hermanas Sallan have 4 bedrooms, a living room with flat-screen TV and a terrace. They also have a private bathroom. Some come with a DVD and CD player.A kitchen with oven, hob, fridge and microwave can be found in each apartment. A washing machine, ironing facilities and cleaning products are included.Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 25 minutes by car. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 14 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Casa Cosculluela offers apartments 1.2 mi from in Aínsa. Set within the Aragonese Pyrenees, the property is 12 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park.Set in a 19th-century building with exposed-stone walls, each heated apartment has a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchen or kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a bathtub or shower and hairdryer.Each apartment features a private balcony or terrace, while guests can also enjoy a shared garden. Various bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found in Aínsa’s center.Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve is 19 mi from the apartments. Cerler Ski Resort can be reached in 1 hour by car.
We enjoyed are stay. A bit old decoration but
The flat is very big. Two bathrooms. Very nice view. Number of balconies that you can watch the wonderful view.
- The house is charming and very well equipped, there is a fireplace available to use.
- Good value for money. Quiet location, very nice – well maintained and well equiped apartment
- The property was in an excellent location, reasonable distance from all the places we wanted to visit but in a very quiet town, there was a supermarket 5 minutes drive from the apartment.
- Very large and beautiful apartment. Excellent facilities. Great view from the two balconies (we stayed at the top floor). Really liked the place. Very close to Ainsa
- We enjoyed are stay. A bit old decoration but
Apartamentos El Palacete de Ainsa
One of our best sellers in Aínsa! Apartamentos El Palacete de Ainsa is set in the Medieval town of Ainsa, in the Huescan Pyrenees. The modern duplex apartments offer views of the town square and mountains.Each air-conditioned apartment has 2 balconies and features wooden floors and beamed ceilings. The living room has a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher and washing machine are included in the well-equipped kitchen.A laundry and ironing service is available. Ainsa is on the banks of Lake Mediano and within an hour’s drive of the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park.
- Loved the balcony and views! Bedrooms and bathroom were clean and nicely sized, kitchen and dining areas functioned well. Perfect for a couple with two children.
- Great facilities, very fun to be on the Placa Mayor (main plaza) as it comes alive at night. Easy to collect the keys. Car park easily accessible and reasonably priced. You are allowed to drive into the square to load and unload bags. Apartment well equipped and even had a clothes washer.
- A well-appointed and tastefully decorated apartment with a living room and kitchenette on the first floor and a bedroom and bathroom on the second floor. The building is in a great location – right in the main square of the old city. Parking is few minutes of walking away, but it is possible to park near the building for unloading and loading the luggage.
- This is a lovely apartment in an idyllic location. It was great to open the doors and look directly onto the main square and the views from the other windows of the hilltops and mountains were beautiful. Facilities were good and the bed was very comfortable.
Modern and comfortable apartment looking on to the old central plaza of Ainsa.
Parking was quite good once you had worked out that the public car park costs a maximum of 3 Euros per day
Apartamentos Puerta de Ordesa
Set in a stunning natural landscape in the Pyrenees of Aragon, these modern apartments boast spectacular views of the mountains and river in the local area.Puerta de Ordesa apartments are well-equipped and are ideal for booking a stay with family or a group of friends. Trekking and skiing are some of the outdoor activities that you can do in the local area. You can walk to the summit of nearby Monte Perdido and enjoy spectacular views of the Pyrenees in the distance. The apartments are the perfect place to relax at the end of a long day’s activity.
Cultural visits to the beautiful local towns of Ainsa and Boltaña y Bajo Ara come highly recommended. This is also the ideal place to enjoy outdoor adventure sports.
- Propper apartment, spacious, well equipped, super clean
- La amabilidad de los propietarios y el apartamento en si, estuvimos como en casa
A prop de camins per fer senderisme i ben situat per visitar amb cotxe els parcs naturals.
Era un apartament generós en quant espai i habitabilitat.
- Todo perfecto: cocina con lavavajillas , cama muy cómoda ,balcón para nuestra mascota , jardín con barbacoa y dueños muy amables.
- El apartamento era super cómodo en general, las vistas desde el apartamento, la tranquilidad del lugar, la anfitriona fue muy amable y atenta. Justo saliendo del apartamento empezaba un camino con varias rutas de senderismo de nivel fácil por lo que pudimos dar paseos con Moly. Además, el río Cinca está a 5 minutos en coche, genial para refrescarse. El acceso hasta Laspuña es fácil y la carretera es buena. Laspuña está a unos 5-10 minutos de Aínsa donde hay varios supermercados, tiendas y bares y restaurantes con terrazas para ir con nuestra perra, cajeros, etc. Recomendable hacer una parada obligatoria en Ainsa para visitar como mínimo el casco antiguo. Este alojamiento es un lugar muy recomendable para desconectar y para ir con mascota, desde luego volveremos!!
Apartamentos Portal de Ordesa
Set in the Pyrenees, in the town of Fiscal, Apartamentos Portal de Ordesa features a seating area with a fireplace and flat-screen TV. The apartments include a terrace and garden.Each apartment offers a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave and kitchenware. A washing machine is also available.Featuring simple décor, the bedrooms include a wardrobe and the private bathroom has a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for hiking and trekking. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 19 mi from the apartments.Restaurants and shops are about 0.6 mi from Apartamentos Portal de Ordesa. The city of Huesca is a 1-hour drive away.
- El apartamento está genial, muy acogedor y tranquilo.
- Aunque no coincidimos con los dueños, la comunicación con ellos y así como las facilidades que ofrecen para la estancia, son magníficas. Es de agradecer el detalle de bienvenida. Nos sirvió como punto de partida a lugares cercanos como Ainsa, Añisclo y Ordesa
- Un lujo de vivienda . Perfecto para una familia con niños
- La amplitud del lugar, muy bien decorado, la ubicación es estupenda, los vecinos muy amables!
Apartamento prácticamente nuevo.
Muy acogedor. Pequeñito, aunque no ae necesita mas.
Colocado en una población estratégica para ir a cualquier lado.
Apartamentos Casa Esperanza
Located in Laspuña, Apartamentos Casa Esperanza provides accommodations with a kitchen. Free WiFi is offered.Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet. An oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.The apartment has a grill.A terrace is available for guests to use at Apartamentos Casa Esperanza.
- La amabilidad (súper amables). Ideal para ir con perro (no te ponen trabas: raza-no peligrosa-peso etc…suplemento adicional) la ubicación genial!
- El entorno es increible, el jardín precioso y el apartamento muy acogedor. La
- La ubicación. El ser una planta baja sin escaleras.
- El jardín con barbacoa, los juguetes para los niños y sobre todo que dejen llevar perros.
El jardín enorme, el césped y la zona de barbacoa.
Las vistas y la tranquilidad del entorno. Hay que llevar provisiones porque allí no hay ni un bar.
Casas Rurales Urmo Ordesa
Located in a mountainous area, in the small town of Laspuña, Casas Rurales Urmo Ordesa features a shared garden with a terrace and barbecue facilities.The property consists of 2 separate houses and an apartment. They are all air-conditioned and heated, and free private parking space is available on site.The houses and the apartment all have a lounge with a TV and a private kitchen with an oven, washing machine, and microwave. The houses also have a dishwasher.Each unit has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower, and towels and bed linen are provided. The property offers lovely views of the mountains.Shops and restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet of the property. The area is popular for hiking and other outdoor activities. Cinca River is a 15-minute walk from the property and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 6.2 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Campodarbe Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Campodarbe Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Campodarbe Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Campodarbe Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!